Trestobol cycle questions

lorden24

Awards
Have you looked into injectable trest ace? Pretty easy to come by and supposed to be a lot better

00S4Boy

Awards
Hey guys I noticed Trestobol is out of stock I was hoping to get another bottle I only ordered two and didn't know how many miligrams I'd be taking. Anyone know if it will be back in stock soon or if a new version is coming out? Thanks!
We don't have an exact ETA on Oral Trest restock, I think the last batch of raws went to one of our sister company's and Trestoderm, though we were trying to revamp Trestobol to be more efficient but with a source miscommunication on esterfication of Trestolone we ended up with something different then initially intended for Trestobol 2.0 so were still not 100% what is coming down the pipeline.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm switching to TD tomorrow then..

Is TD immediately effective or will I have a few days in the ****ter between my last oral dose and the TD kick in?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Looks like I'm switching to TD tomorrow then.. Is TD immediately effective or will I have a few days in the ****ter between my last oral dose and the TD kick in?
yea it's immediately , currently using 3 pumps a day with , 50mg oral trest pw. Feels like 500mg of test to me. I really respond well to it .

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I noticed Trestobol is out of stock I was hoping to get another bottle I only ordered two and didn't know how many miligrams I'd be taking. Anyone know if it will be back in stock soon or if a new version is coming out? Thanks!
Hey bud, I don't know the ETA as to when the trestobol will be back in stock. My suggestion would actually be to pick up some Trestoderm in the meantime. I think you might actual enjoy it better than the oral trestobol.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I really respond well to it .
Or, thats because you are taking a HUGE dose!! lol. You can blow up on only 60 mg a day on this potent stuff. Your taking almost 1,000 mg x week (depending)...im not surprised it feels like at least 500mg of test.

Last edited:

lorden24

Awards
Can anyone answer on the best doses for an 8 week cycle of trest ace in grape seed oil? I'm gonna be running it IM'd. I'm thinking of running it at 50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100..thoughts?

lorden24

Awards
I don't know why you'd want more than 50mg daily, unless you want lactating boobies
I've read in other places that trest should be ran at trenbolones doses, 200-500mg, so its hard to know sometimes, its why I asked

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read in other places that trest should be ran at trenbolones doses, 200-500mg, so its hard to know sometimes, its why I asked
You run tren ace at about 50mg e/d for most.

Trest, I'd start at 30mg e/d im, and go up from there.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You run tren ace at about 50mg e/d for most.

Trest, I'd start at 30mg e/d im, and go up from there.
30mg E/D to start is a good recommendation. Some guys are starting at 50mg ED and I think it's too much to start with... unless they've already run other stuff at pretty high doses.

lorden24

Awards
Solid advice guys, does anyone know anything about trest deconate? I've read you would need to pin less often with it so I'm wondering how dosing would go for it

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the recommendations on its use are based off of deca durabolin which is somewhat misleading although the best advice that can really be given due to the infancy product.

The problem with using deca durabolin as a way to predict how trestolone with a deca ester will behave is the difference in half-lives between nandrolone and Trestolone. Nandrolone itself, not taking ester attachments into consideration, having the longer half-life. Theoretically, trest deca will likely have a shorter half-life than deca durabolin (nandrolone deca), which might provide with an enanthate like half-life commonly seen with say test enanthate. This is all speculation at this point as no one can really determine how this will behave until the researching begins but it's pretty ****ing exciting IMO

lorden24

Awards
This is all speculation at this point as no one can really determine how this will behave until the researching begins but it's pretty ****ing exciting IMO
I agree, its pretty awesome watching new anabolics emerge like this, and to the people willing to put themselves through a cycle of untested stuff, YOU GUYS HAVE BALLS lol. I plan to run trest sometime soon but I'm still waiting for way more info on it to be published. I have a feeling trest will eventually be very popular

Good info Spaniard