Trestobol cycle questions

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks Spaniard I appreciate the feedback. Update on myself...I've been doing 50mgs the past two days and just started to notice some nipple sensitivity...I have Arimidex on hand so not a problem but I consider this good because I didn't notice this before when I was taking the Ralox and I also don't have that shut down feeling which leads me to believe that was the source of my problem. I'll keep you guys posted.
No problem, just go with the arimidex for now bro. See where that gets you

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhhhh no! Please don't get him started on the ralox again dude lol
I just saw that post... oops! But the toxicity of Ralox is way lower than the other SERMs, at higher doses. I'll try to find the information on Dat's forum.

mentzer320

Awards
Wanted to give everyone a quick update. I do have a slight receding hairline and have noticed hairloss after about two weeks on PHs such as superdrol. Ironically I never noticed any with M1T back when it was originally for sale but that could be because I was 23 at the time (which was about 6 years ago). I have not noticed any hairloss with trestobol yet but I haven't been taking it for a few weeks so I will keep you posted. I am currently taking 50mgs on non workout days and 60mgs on workout days. I def have the "on" feeling and libido is in teenager mode. No significant strength or size gains yet other than looking pumped all the time. Like I said I haven't been taking it that long so I can't expect much yet. Just wanted to check in with everyone since you've been very helpful.

mentzer320

Awards
One more question for everyone. Is Trestobol known to be harsh on the liver? From what I read I didn't think so but just curious as to your thoughts? How long of a cycle is recommended to see best gains? Thanks again.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's not methylated so not nearly as bad as methyls. I wouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks.
just because its non methyl doesn't mean it isn't hard on you're body though, I'd still run Cel Cycle assist with it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to give everyone a quick update. I do have a slight receding hairline and have noticed hairloss after about two weeks on PHs such as superdrol. Ironically I never noticed any with M1T back when it was originally for sale but that could be because I was 23 at the time (which was about 6 years ago). I have not noticed any hairloss with trestobol yet but I haven't been taking it for a few weeks so I will keep you posted. I am currently taking 50mgs on non workout days and 60mgs on workout days. I def have the "on" feeling and libido is in teenager mode. No significant strength or size gains yet other than looking pumped all the time. Like I said I haven't been taking it that long so I can't expect much yet. Just wanted to check in with everyone since you've been very helpful.
Hell ya bro! Back on track glad to see that the estro levels was the problem! Definitely keep us updated but it should be smooth sailing from here on out =)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not methylated so not nearly as bad as methyls. I wouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks.
just because its non methyl doesn't mean it isn't hard on you're body though, I'd still run Cel Cycle assist with it.
It is methylated

mentzer320

Awards
Funny I didn't know it was methylated. It's so hard to research this steroid because I've tried and just couldn't find a ton of great information like you can about so many of the other ones. I know it's considered a newer one so thats probably why. I never liked running M1T longer than 4 weeks because it was methylated but I'd like to really see what kind of results I can get and still be safe with this. If I can keep hair shedding to a minimum on this then I will be in love. Only time will tell.

mentzer320

Awards
Thank you for the clarification 00S4boy on the methylated structure. That makes more sense from what I did read.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not methylated in the sense of 17a position methylation which is what increases hepatotoxicity not 7a methylation which increased agonistic capabilities.
Correct, but it is methylated. I didn't say anything about methyl positions. And it does still seem to be hepatotoxic. To a lesser degree yes but hepatotoxic none the less

00S4Boy

Awards
Correct, but it is methylated. I didn't say anything about methyl positions. And it does still seem to be hepatotoxic. To a lesser degree yes but hepatotoxic none the less
If you want to play that game, natural testosterone your body makes is dimethylated.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Not methylated in the sense of 17a position methylation which is what increases hepatotoxicity not 7a methylation which increased agonistic capabilities.
Thank you for clarifying that for him.
I should've worded it differently.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to play that game, natural testosterone your body makes is dimethylated.
Not playing any game, cool your jets. Structurally, it's methylated. Going around saying it's not methylated is incorrect. And I have seen in a study there was reason to believe there was concern for hepatotoxicity.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
17a methylated compounds are much more hepatoxic, even compounds that aren't methylated can have some impact we already know this. But trest doesn't compare to methylstenbolone for instance in terms of toxicity.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Not playing any game, cool your jets. Structurally, it's methylated. Going around saying it's not methylated is incorrect. And I have seen in a study there was reason to believe there was concern for hepatotoxicity.
Lol sorry. be sure to take your "arimicare" with your coffee in the morning, because that's methylated to.

00S4Boy

Awards
Yes but when discussing "methyl's" that term on forums is synonymous with 17a methylation. Anything at a supraphysiological dose is going to be taxing on the body, i've seen study where at 1mg per kg of weight in a rabbit model showed no significant change in liver values, 10mg/kg a day did. If you transfer that to a human model your talking for a 200lb man that's 90mg a day, which is a pretty damn high dose.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
17a methylated compounds are much more hepatoxic, even compounds that aren't methylated can have some impact we already know this. But trest doesn't compare to methylstenbolone for instance in terms of toxicity.
First off, it's hepatotoxic ;)

Secondly, I'm very aware of this fact. You said Trestolone isn't methylated. That is incorrect.

Lol sorry. be sure to take your "arimicare" with your coffee in the morning, because that's methylated to.
I'm not certain what relevancy this has to do with any of my posts whatsoever but I'll just chalk it up to your inflammatory demeanor in general or a diversion tactic. Also, it's not good practice to bring up a competitors product in a thread.

I work on logic. Let me explain this to you. You said it wasn't methylated, reread your post for reference, I quoted it for you. I said it is methylated. End of discussion. Your LOL's and poor attempts to use humor to discredit me grow tiresome. Move along.

Yes but when discussing "methyl's" that term on forums is synonymous with 17a methylation. Anything at a supraphysiological dose is going to be taxing on the body, i've seen study where at 1mg per kg of weight in a rabbit model showed no significant change in liver values, 10mg/kg a day did. If you transfer that to a human model your talking for a 200lb man that's 90mg a day, which is a pretty damn high dose.
I'm aware. I'm not even sure who you think you're arguing with as I have not said one thing to disagree with you. All I said was that trestolone is in fact methylated, which is correct. I never once implied or said that it was as bad as any compounds you or Jesus are referring to.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is methylated. And yes it is hepatotoxic even more so than we may have originally thought. There are some guys that have run 100mg for 8-12 weeks that are showing significant elevation of liver enzymes.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going to be less hepatotoxic than almost every other compound out there, but like any compound, if dosed high enough it's going to elevate liver enzymes.

mentzer320

Awards
For the record basically any oral steroid we take is going to effect the liver to some extent so I guess erring on the safe side is best?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
First off, it's hepatotoxic ;)

Secondly, I'm very aware of this fact. You said Trestolone isn't methylated. That is incorrect.

I'm not certain what relevancy this has to do with any of my posts whatsoever but I'll just chalk it up to your inflammatory demeanor in general or a diversion tactic. Also, it's not good practice to bring up a competitors product in a thread.

I work on logic. Let me explain this to you. You said it wasn't methylated, reread your post for reference, I quoted it for you. I said it is methylated. End of discussion. Your LOL's and poor attempts to use humor to discredit me grow tiresome. Move along.

I'm aware. I'm not even sure who you think you're arguing with as I have not said one thing to disagree with you. All I said was that trestolone is in fact methylated, which is correct. I never once implied or said that it was as bad as any compounds you or Jesus are referring to.
Dude get over yourself, Just like s4boy said, I was referring to 17a methyls. Everybody but you understood that.
Or MAYBE you did understand, and you just think your comments make you sound smart. I don't know. But whatever it is get off my ass.
Olympus isn't a "competitor" we sell supplements, and Olympus sells mainly designer steroids. I use some of their products actually. I'm currently using conquer, and I'm starting a dmz cycle soon. The company is top notch, and so are their reps. You're the only one who's quite the Internet warrior.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
I took trestobol for 15 weeks, my dosages ran between 90-120 mg a day and only used NAC as a support. I got no liver tests done but I was pissing clear up until the last week. Sten, dbol, and superdrol would make my piss real dark after 4 weeks even with tucda. It may be toxic but not extensively. But this stuff does shut you down hard I did a long cycle and used hcg twice on cycle. I kept about 80% of my gains. Clomid in your pct is a must for this stuff if you have hopes of putting venom back in your cobra. I did a torem/clomid combo for 6 weeks which went pretty well for me and recovered. I did a long cycle which definitely gave me more maintainable gains, but I wouldn't recommend going that long to anyone. I guinea pigged it out and got lucky. Trest didn't murder my liver, I got no noticeable side affects, and after my pct I wake up with wood in the morning and get good pumps in the gym so I know my natural test is working. Hope that answered some squabbling

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you misunderstood pretty much everything I said "dude"... I don't post to sound smart, I post to help people. Inadvertently misinforming someone is how **** gets all jumbled and confused. I corrected your mistake, no big deal. Reread your post again, one more time, to really understand what you said. It just so happens to be what you're trying to talk your way out of. Here it is:

It's not methylated so not nearly as bad as methyls. I wouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks. just because its non methyl doesn't mean it isn't hard on you're body though, I'd still run Cel Cycle assist with it.
I'd like to highlight a few parts "It's not methylated, so not nearly as bad as methyls... Just because ITS NON METHYL..." You stated several times it's NOT METHYLATED.

This gives people the false sense of thinking that any Trestolone product comes with little hepatic risk, which is not in the benefit of the consumer. The consumer is why we are all here. Where is the confusion? You stated this as fact. This is what confuses people. People read things like this and are led a stray. I simply corrected you.

Dude get over yourself, Just like s4boy said, I was referring to 17a methyls. Everybody but you understood that. Or MAYBE you did understand, and you just think your comments make you sound smart. I don't know. But whatever it is get off my ass. Olympus isn't a "competitor" we sell supplements, and Olympus sells mainly designer steroids. I use some of their products actually. I'm currently using conquer, and I'm starting a dmz cycle soon. The company is top notch, and so are their reps. You're the only one who's quite the Internet warrior.
You seem to have trouble following along. I'll help you out again. You're correct Olympus isn't a competitor of SNS but we're not in an SNS thread are we? We are in a Celtic thread, which Olympus does sell similar products. See where we're at, now? You mentioned a competing company of Celtic, not SNS.

If anyone needs to "get over themselves" I would advise you to take a close look in the mirror. You frequently mock people; laugh at them when they ask for help; ridicule new members when they post up about PCT, diets, cycle advice etc; responding with LOL's and so on. Is that the way you choose to represent SNS? I hope not, I repped for them and have great respect for Steve, Mike and the other reps. Here is what the last dude looking for help that you laughed at had to say:

Ok I would of thought that people Would be willing to help. Not ridicule others but I understand people like that are everywhere.* No big deal.* Now I would really like some one to HELP ME with a workout plan that's gonna build some mass gains!
Yeah, I need to get over myself, huh? I took time to help that dude out while you laughed at him.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took trestobol for 15 weeks, my dosages ran between 90-120 mg a day and only used NAC as a support. I got no liver tests done but I was pissing clear up until the last week. Sten, dbol, and superdrol would make my piss real dark after 4 weeks even with tucda. It may be toxic but not extensively. But this stuff does shut you down hard I did a long cycle and used hcg twice on cycle. I kept about 80% of my gains. Clomid in your pct is a must for this stuff if you have hopes of putting venom back in your cobra. I did a torem/clomid combo for 6 weeks which went pretty well for me and recovered. I did a long cycle which definitely gave me more maintainable gains, but I wouldn't recommend going that long to anyone. I guinea pigged it out and got lucky. Trest didn't murder my liver, I got no noticeable side affects, and after my pct I wake up with wood in the morning and get good pumps in the gym so I know my natural test is working. Hope that answered some squabbling
There's no squabbling and anecdotal feedback certainly helps but urine color can't really be used as whether liver values were out of range or not unfortunately. Glad you had such a BA run though man. Trestostolone is turning out to be pretty impressive so far for sure!

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
There's no squabbling and anecdotal feedback certainly helps but urine color can't really be used as whether liver values were out of range or not unfortunately.
True, but no side affects to speak of really from this stuff for me for that duration of my cycle which was great. In any case other than Hpta shutdown oral trest was very easy on the body.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottom-line: Trestobol is going to be safer for your liver than 95% of the orals out there. The impact on the liver that trest has isn't nearly as high as halodrol, epistane, msten, dmz, M1A, M1T, Dbol, Anadrol, etc..

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Bottom-line: Trestobol is going to be safer for your liver than 95% of the orals out there. The impact on the liver that trest has isn't nearly as high as halodrol, epistane, msten, dmz, M1A, M1T, Dbol, Anadrol, etc..
So how it is to stack with one of the harsher methyls ? With right amount of TUDCA ofc.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
It's primarily used to stack with the harsh stuff because it has a very low toxicity level. It's great for that aggression, libido, and energy because most harsh designer steroids have very little androgenic ratings and make you feel like sh*t. But the oral version is not a great mass builder as a standalone.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
True, but no side affects to speak of really from this stuff for me for that duration of my cycle which was great. In any case other than Hpta shutdown oral trest was very easy on the body.
That true no side effects also when on cycle. I only used 50 mg for five weeks and it shut me down big time. Used clomid for 4 weeks to get the boys going again.

simonboyle

Awards
It is methylated, but 7a methyl, which is associated with increased anabolic activity, but no increased liver issues.

simonboyle

Awards
This.

Thing with trest is it is fairly unique in the designer market as it has legitimate studies behind it. A lot of info out there, most on IM doses, but still plenty out there.

simonboyle

Awards
And when talking methyls in oral AAS, it isn't just about c17 and liver toxicity, methyls at certain positions drastically change the performance. 2a , 7a an c17 being the most notable, so it is relevant.

Now can't we all just get along?

mentzer320

Awards
Just to reiterate I am using 50mgs oral as a standalone. In regards to it not being a great mass builder as a standalone I guess I don't have an opinion on that yet since its too soon. All I can do is compare it to what I've taken as a standalone in the past. I saw almost immediate increase in strength with both halodrol and superdrol whereas I don't see that as much with this although I feel better on trestobol. I also did a standalone cycle of oral turinabol in which I saw amazing strength gains and very good size gains almost instantly which seems odd to me. I also had a strong sex drive while on turinabol and never lost it until I got off and then felt like hell froze over until my pct was done. M1t also showed immediate strength gains but I bloated so much during it that I just looked and felt horrible (like a balloon about to pop). If i don't get any negative side effects as the cycle continues, and if moderate strength and size gains follow, I could conclude that this would be my favorite due to feeling awesome all the time. I've also been taking 30mg pre workout. Is that the dosage pre workout you all would recommend? I read that is what should be taken so if I'm wrong please correct me. Hopefully this thread will provide good feedback for future trestobol users since I struggled to find it myself before I started my cycle!

simonboyle

Awards
Yes mate, 30mg pre workout is common. I never ran a pre workout dose, no particular reason, just didn't. I ran at 60mg per day, really nice run, only 3 weeks though, just as it was there. Good wee strength boost, couple of lbs. Can't complain.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the IM stuff different chemically speaking?

I would guess NOT and the only reason I am inquiring is because some people are using this as a Test replacement for their TRT.

That seems like a very bad idea if this stuff has even mild hepatotoxicity attributes.

simonboyle

Awards
Is the IM stuff different chemically speaking?

I would guess NOT and the only reason I am inquiring is because some people are using this as a Test replacement for their TRT.

That seems like a very bad idea if this stuff has even mild hepatotoxicity attributes.
Has an ester attached, but yeah, still ment. Not overly concerning on the liver front as it avoids first pass. But as with all things, it will be extra stress on you.
IM it is getting very very good reviews.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Just to reiterate I am using 50mgs oral as a standalone. In regards to it not being a great mass builder as a standalone I guess I don't have an opinion on that yet since its too soon. All I can do is compare it to what I've taken as a standalone in the past. I saw almost immediate increase in strength with both halodrol and superdrol whereas I don't see that as much with this although I feel better on trestobol. I also did a standalone cycle of oral turinabol in which I saw amazing strength gains and very good size gains almost instantly which seems odd to me. I also had a strong sex drive while on turinabol and never lost it until I got off and then felt like hell froze over until my pct was done. M1t also showed immediate strength gains but I bloated so much during it that I just looked and felt horrible (like a balloon about to pop). If i don't get any negative side effects as the cycle continues, and if moderate strength and size gains follow, I could conclude that this would be my favorite due to feeling awesome all the time. I've also been taking 30mg pre workout. Is that the dosage pre workout you all would recommend? I read that is what should be taken so if I'm wrong please correct me. Hopefully this thread will provide good feedback for future trestobol users since I struggled to find it myself before I started my cycle!
I dose 70mg/day, spread out 10ng at a time, with 30 pwo. I wouldn't assume that it's not a great size builder, all reviews I've seen are all over the place from wet to dry, good for cut/good for bulk. It seems like diet and how liberal ppl are with those AI may be the main factors.. Since ai's typically dry ppl out.

IMO there's just not enough complete logs out there yet to make any assumptions. Plus, your diet will dictate. I'm running it now, granted with Epi as we'll, and I'm def noticing a leaning out (could be my AI tho) but have also put on 6 lbs before the end of the two week mark- at 4k cals a day.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It's all trest ace oral or IM (unless you're looking at the new treat decanoate). It's not economic to buy the base and the ace ester.

mentzer320

Awards
If I was worried about hairloss on this cycle am I correct in saying propecia wouldn't help because the trestobol doesn't convert to dht via 5ar enzyme?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
If I was worried about hairloss on this cycle am I correct in saying propecia wouldn't help because the trestobol doesn't convert to dht via 5ar enzyme?
X2. Very interested in learning anything about this subject.

00S4Boy

Awards
Well 5a reduced 19 nor's are esentially useless anyway. But no Trestolone does not interact with 5a reductase, but it is more androgenic then testosterone to begin with. For your question 5a reductase inhibitors would not effect trestolone. But i haven't heard any complains about strong androgenic based sides from any trestolone users.

mentzer320

Awards
Yeah I knew it was more androgenic than testosterone but I also didn't read about a ton of androgenic based sides which is why I was confused? I figured if an individual were prone to hairloss this would aggravate it badly but I haven't read of anyone yet like that. I guess time will tell for me lol

00S4Boy

Awards
Yeah I knew it was more androgenic than testosterone but I also didn't read about a ton of androgenic based sides which is why I was confused? I figured if an individual were prone to hairloss this would aggravate it badly but I haven't read of anyone yet like that. I guess time will tell for me lol
It's more androgenic then test but significantly less androgenic then dht.

The problem is prone areas like scalp and prostate are where you find high concentrations of 5a reductase which means test practically doesn't exist in those cells only the highly androgenic dht.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's more androgenic then test but significantly less androgenic then dht.
Where did you gather this info from? Will you drop me a link, please? :) Not stirring **** up, genuinely curious. I found Trestolone's comparison to A:A ratio to methyltestosterone and DHT to testosterone lol. I can't get a an apples to apples comparison.

00S4Boy

Awards
Where did you gather this info from? Will you drop me a link, please? :) Not stirring **** up, genuinely curious. I found Trestolone's comparison to A:A ratio to methyltestosterone and DHT to testosterone lol. I can't get a an apples to apples comparison.
There was a pubmed article I had read referencing the use of it in a monkey test subject for prostate sparing effects. Where they stated it was about 10x as anabolic and 2x as androgenic, but the sparing came from the reduced dose needed in comparison to test, because some subjects on testosterone experience prostate hyperstimulation from the high rate of conversion due to the 5a reducase in the prostate converting test to dht to maintain proper prostate function under normal circumstances. Don't have the link on hand at the moment.

mentzer320

Awards
Just wanted to give everyone an update. I'm up about 6lbs in bodyweight and have a consistent good pump. The nipple sensitivity is basically gone after starting the AI while the libido still remains extraordinarily high. I do get some minor headaches throughout the day but nothing that detrimental. I do notice some hairloss/shedding but it isn't as bad as it was when I did a superdrol cycle. I'm using Rogaine and I've heard S5 cream is good at stopping DHT at the scalp since propecia wouldn't work with Trestobol but I haven't bought any yet. I have a hard time believing the S5 cream can be that great at stopping hairloss although I could be wrong so we will see. My strength isn't as constantly going up like it did on Superdrol but I can definitely see how this supplement would make for a great base to mix with others.

mentzer320

Awards
Hey guys I noticed Trestobol is out of stock I was hoping to get another bottle I only ordered two and didn't know how many miligrams I'd be taking. Anyone know if it will be back in stock soon or if a new version is coming out? Thanks!