Question about my trestobol/ epi cycle

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Couple of quick questions.

I've Begun a cycle of trestobol and epistane. I plan on running each about 5 weeks at 45 and 75 mg.

1. I have heard that trest can be run up to 12 weeks. Would I continue to benifit by getting abnother bottle of trest and running it solo after the epi runs out?
2. Would I have to add anything after dropping the epi to avoid any kind of negative side effects from dropping the epi?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, my bro has a bottle of celtic labs dmz. Can I run that when the EPI runs out? I just don't want to push my body too hard. I'm not opposed to buying any support supplements that may help minimize sides.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Also, my bro has a bottle of celtic labs dmz. Can I run that when the EPI runs out? I just don't want to push my body too hard. I'm not opposed to buying any support supplements that may help minimize sides.
Your risking liver failure and hypertension

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your risking liver failure and hypertension
Every cycle is.
And every cycle is risking a lot more than that.
Iv gone into prehypertension. That's what happens when you use steroids. Sides happen.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your questions

1) run trest 10 weeks total. When you drop epi up the trest to 100mg.
2) no.
3) you can, iv done that sort of thing before, it's harder on the body but a 4 weeker at 30-40mg wouldn't hurt. I didn't think dmz was very toxic. make sure you use Cel Cycle assist and maybe 750mg tudca with it to take care of your body and combat sides.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Your questions 1) run trest 10 weeks total. When you drop epi up the trest to 100mg. 2) no. 3) you can, iv done that sort of thing before, it's harder on the body but a 4 weeker at 30-40mg wouldn't hurt. I didn't think dmz was very toxic. make sure you use Cel Cycle assist and maybe 750mg tudca with it to take care of your body and combat sides.
^^ This. And don't forget proper PCT.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Your questions 1) run trest 10 weeks total. When you drop epi up the trest to 100mg. 2) no. 3) you can, iv done that sort of thing before, it's harder on the body but a 4 weeker at 30-40mg wouldn't hurt. I didn't think dmz was very toxic. make sure you use Cel Cycle assist and maybe 750mg tudca with it to take care of your body and combat sides.
Yeah but if you don't use Any supps than your risking it a lot more than if you didn't use any

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah but if you don't use Any supps than your risking it a lot more than if you didn't use any
That's not what you said, you said his cycle was risking "liver failure and hypertension."

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So yay or nay on the DMZ

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
So yay or nay on the DMZ
Just go by how you feel after the Epi comes to an end. I just got done with my 6 week cycle of epi/trest and was ready to get off of both. If you are feeling ok, and no sides look or feel too bad, push it.