Fish Oil
Creatine
Taurine

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you use Trestobol when you can get TR3ST? You could dose it higher, 50/75/100/100/100 for example.. 30mg/day is way too low.

Taper your ELIM1NATE down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound.

Charles42

Awards
Why would you use Trestobol when you can get TR3ST? You could dose it higher, 50/75/100/100/100 for example.. 30mg/day is way too low.

I've read a few reviews of people having negative side effects from higher dosing with it. I'll taper the ELIM1NATE 3/3/2/1

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trick is to keep your estrogen under control with AI like TransFORM. It helps with potential side effects.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Boom!! This OP.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
going with option 1 and starting soon
Could always add in something like snap and/or bps dermacrine instead of trest to aid in lethargy. That is if you don't want to deal with all the things that come with trest.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Could always add in something like snap and/or bps dermacrine instead of trest to aid in lethargy. That is if you don't want to deal with all the things that come with trest.
Transform will take care of almost all of that stuff. :)

DYMETHAZI9E
TR3ST
TRANSFORM

That my cycle this winter.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Transform will take care of almost all of that stuff. :) DYMETHAZI9E TR3ST TRANSFORM That my cycle this winter.
Depending on what you mean. It converts more than stano and bps dermacrine (it has a builtin AI), so it can be more of a battle if you are prone. I'd prepare to stay as dry as possible, but seeing as winter is coming a little extra water is fine.

I'm still tossing around the idea of my winter cycle. I have two bottles of dmz so thinking of stacking that with some other compounds.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Depending on what you mean. It converts more than stano and bps dermacrine (it has a builtin AI), so it can be more of a battle if you are prone. I'd prepare to stay as dry as possible, but seeing as winter is coming a little extra water is fine.

I'm still tossing around the idea of my winter cycle. I have two bottles of dmz so thinking of stacking that with some other compounds.
Well that is true.

If you want to keep it dry, stray from the TR3ST.

The water isn't going to bother me much over winter, just because it's the winter.

I mean I'm not dirty bulking so I'm only going to maybe in crease 3% BF.

Really going to watch it this winter so it's easier in the spring to come back down.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well that is true. If you want to keep it dry, stray from the TR3ST. The water isn't going to bother me much over winter, just because it's the winter. I mean I'm not dirty bulking so I'm only going to maybe in crease 3% BF. Really going to watch it this winter so it's easier in the spring to come back down.
Yeah I live in Florida so winter here is nothing. I'm gonna lean bulk/recomp. I've been wanting to try some tren so probably toss that in to stay lean as well. 3% isn't bad, that is what I'm thinking.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah I live in Florida so winter here is nothing. I'm gonna lean bulk/recomp. I've been wanting to try some tren so probably toss that in to stay lean as well. 3% isn't bad, that is what I'm thinking.
Lucky ****er!

I live in Kansas. I'll be in Florida, briefly at the end of October!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lucky ****er! I live in Kansas. I'll be in Florida, briefly at the end of October!
Well if you want to see seasons it isn't really luck lol. It is a good place to start up a fitness business for sure, so me a friend have been shooting a few ideas back and forth about that. Too many night clubs IMO.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well if you want to see seasons it isn't really luck lol. It is a good place to start up a fitness business for sure, so me a friend have been shooting a few ideas back and forth about that. Too many night clubs IMO.
Night clubs and cocaine...

That's the 80's and 90's bro!

BPak is down in Florida. Big mofo.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Night clubs and cocaine... That's the 80's and 90's bro! BPak is down in Florida. Big mofo.
Who said anything about cocaine? I snort test powder. It is the best delivery system.

Bpak? I've heard there is a lot of people down here.. Just haven't seen any.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Who said anything about cocaine? I snort test powder. It is the best delivery system.

Bpak? I've heard there is a lot of people down here.. Just haven't seen any.
Haha right into the blood.

Benjamin Pukulski (some kind of spelling for his last name lol)

He's been to the Olympia before.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning a dmz/tr3st cycle at the moment as well

Arimacare @ 4 caps weeks 1-10
Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3st 50/75/75/75/75/75
Transform 150mg per day tapered down in pct

nolva 20/20/10/10
Testpowder as directed
Super pct as directed

Should be fun

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning a dmz/tr3st cycle at the moment as well Arimacare @ 4 caps weeks 1-10 Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/40 Tr3st 50/75/75/75/75/75 Transform 150mg per day tapered down in pct nolva 20/20/10/10 Testpowder as directed Super pct as directed Should be fun
Niceee. That's a beautiful cycle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3st 50/75/75/75/75/75

nolva 20/20/10/10
Testpowder as directed
Super pct as directed

Should be fun
Great looking cycle.

About like mine in the winter haha.

180goal

Awards
thats my cycle right there!! my package should come in today, might start monday!

180goal

Awards

Dmz 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3st 50/75/75/75/75/75

nolva 20/20/10/10
Testpowder as directed
Super pct as directed

Should be fun
only diffrence is that im going with clomid . i also have letro on hand incase i feel the nip itch.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
only diffrence is that im going with clomid . i also have letro on hand incase i feel the nip itch.
Transform should keep it under control but yeah, your right, letro just in case.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran tr3st right when it came out and had no problem using form as an AI but if you have the letro already it's better to have and not need than to need and not have and as far as SERMs go either will do

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Transform will take care of almost all of that stuff. :)

DYMETHAZI9E
TR3ST
TRANSFORM

That my cycle this winter.
That's me right now. Amazing cycle. Eat big and grab some taurine lol. Also, save up some money for new clothes.

gianlol

Awards
Im running

tren
dmz
11-KT
transform

I think is a good option too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0