tren extrem pct double check.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I have yet to see a cortisol blocker mentioned is the whole flippin thread..
Guys do some research.. read old logs, you'll find the supps they used and dosing, you'll find their PCT plan and dosing.. then you can build from there.. after you get your homework done.. then layout your plan and ask if you've learned your home work right or if your messing up.. Bro's will set you on the right path then..
The reason it's a rule you do research is so you know what your doing, not flying by the seat of your pants and asking to be bailed of of stupid sh!t.. it's for your own protection, you have to look out for yourself and not expect others to clean up your mess.. look around threads where guys have ran off half cocked on a cycle, didn't take support supps, or do a PCT. ect.. then they want advice how to fix their fcuk up..
Thus some legend of a un-named Bro made the bro science rule of doing your research first, before you do a cycle..

here's a link from a epic post by a good bro... thesinner

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

wackmcjack

Awards
Guys do some research.. read old logs, you'll find the supps they used and dosing, you'll find their PCT plan and dosing.. then you can build from there.. after you get your homework done.. then layout your plan and ask if you've learned your home work right or if your messing up.. Bro's will set you on the right path then..
The reason it's a rule you do research is so you know what your doing, not flying by the seat of your pants and asking to be bailed of of stupid sh!t.. it's for your own protection, you have to look out for yourself and not expect others to clean up your mess.. look around threads where guys have ran off half cocked on a cycle, didn't take support supps, or do a PCT. ect.. then they want advice how to fix their fcuk up..
Thus some legend of a un-named Bro made the bro science rule of doing your research first, before you do a cycle..

that doesnt really work for this thow. with what so many say and have opionions on this compound simply just doesnt cover . now the orginal point of my post was a double check of what i composed at the time threw my research. but people change there opionion like a girl changes clothes.

SWOLL

Awards

to be honest man, i have been reading up on this stuff for a while now, and have never been knowledgeable about needing a cortisol blocker! but that is what this section on this site is for, to get educated and learn what is neccessary! Believe me, i've been all around the web, on numerous different sites and still learn something new every day! thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Do you think it would suffice to just get some dhea 25 from gnc as a cortisol blocker, im new to this idea to be honest.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
to be honest man, i have been reading up on this stuff for a while now, and have never been knowledgeable about needing a cortisol blocker! but that is what this section on this site is for, to get educated and learn what is neccessary! Believe me, i've been all around the web, on numerous different sites and still learn something new every day! thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Do you think it would suffice to just get some dhea 25 from gnc as a cortisol blocker, im new to this idea to be honest.
You've never searched any guys logs and seen them running Retain, or LeanX in their PCT?? Those are cort blockers..
The good detailed logs are great tools.. you'll even get info on sides and things guys supp with to help..
DHEA is used for anti cortsiol by some guys, you'll find some dosing protocals if you look on here.. some guys do not use DHEA bcuz they it can be suppressive when your trying to restart your normal HPTA function..
I'm using EndoAmp, it has P-siene in it..
Try searching "cortisol blockers" here on AM.. you'll find lots of info..

SWOLL

Awards
You've never searched any guys logs and seen them running Retain, or LeanX in their PCT?? Those are cort blockers..
The good detailed logs are great tools.. you'll even get info on sides and things guys supp with to help..
DHEA is used for anti cortsiol by some guys, you'll find some dosing protocals if you look on here.. some guys do not use DHEA bcuz they it can be suppressive when your trying to restart your normal HPTA function..
I'm using EndoAmp, it has P-siene in it..
Try searching "cortisol blockers" here on AM.. you'll find lots of info..
Thanks man, I actually have seen leanX now that you mentioned it but i always figured it was a cutting supplement that i would not need, being naturally slim! ha
EndoAmp would do the trick? I'll definitely look into everything you have brought to my attention!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Thanks a lot Problem. very straight forward. two more questions for you and then i'm finally set to go in a month:

1) bulk 1-Carboxy or L-Dopa bulk..does it matter? i'm leaning more towards the carboxy. But you use l-Dopa, so maybe i'll go with l-dopa. 50% [1-carboxy] vs 15% L-Dopa [Now foods] is the claim i've heard

2) Activate for a natural test booster here, or should something with 6Bromo be more directly beneficial for a postcycle natty test? What I've read on this forum is that 6Bromo is more specifically intended for the threat of prolactin then say Divanill or Dim, let alone trib, lonjax, etc. I'm figuring now since i'm going to do the Taper down with Inhibit E the 6bromo won't be necessary, and just stick with Activate. I've herd alot of good things about it.

Rep'd :bling:
L-Dopa would prolly help with prolactin if it crossed the brain barrier. It's a good addition to any PCT or on CYCLE

Activate extreme is a good test booster but if you're using it, i would use an AI too like inhibit e.. ect. Because the free testostrone will prolly convert to estrogen which you don't want that to happen, so if any did, an AI is there to prevent that.

Another good test booster would be CEL P.C.T ASSIST or PSC, it contains horny goat weed that stimulate sexual desire without increasing test.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I actually have seen leanX now that you mentioned it but i always figured it was a cutting supplement that i would not need, being naturally slim! ha
EndoAmp would do the trick? I'll definitely look into everything you have brought to my attention!
there's alot of cort blockers out there..

to mention some:

Vit. C 3000mg a day
Phosphatidyl Serine
DHEA
lean xtreme
X-LEAN
lean fx
endoAMP

pick the cheapest and use it with Vitamin C.

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
L-Dopa would prolly help with prolactin if it crossed the brain barrier. It's a good addition to any PCT or on CYCLE

Activate extreme is a good test booster but if you're using it, i would use an AI too like inhibit e.. ect. Because the free testostrone will prolly convert to estrogen which you don't want that to happen, so if any did, an AI is there to prevent that.

Another good test booster would be CEL P.C.T ASSIST or PSC, it contains horny goat weed that stimulate sexual desire without increasing test.
I got HornyGoat, maca, Muira Puama all on hand. btw, 1200mgs Muira puama b4 bed is fu**'in gold bro. trust me.

Anything you know about the 6 bromo being better than Inhibit E for prolactin?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I got HornyGoat, maca, Muira Puama all on hand. btw, 1200mgs Muira puama b4 bed is fu**'in gold bro. trust me.

Anything you know about the 6 bromo being better than Inhibit E for prolactin?
They have nothing to do with prolactin.

They work similar, but people report that ATD works better for shrinking existing gyno