extreme Tren/Furazadrol stack PCT help?

xtremeIta

Awards
This is my first time taking these supplaments and i know i have to go on PCT after my cycle but im not sure what to use during the pct and how much to take of it? If anyone can give me a good PCT cycle so i wont grow tits after my stack that would be great. thank you!

xtremeIta

Awards
would this be a good PCT for a 4 week tren/fura stack:

Nolva:40/20/20
Novedex XT: 4 week cycle 4/3/2/1
ZMA: in 2nd week as directed

support supps:
-milk thistle
-cq10
-flax seed oil

is that a good PCT to get my test back to normal and supress estrogen levels? and is 3 weeks on Nolva enough?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
would this be a good PCT for a 4 week tren/fura stack:

Nolva:40/20/20
Novedex XT: 4 week cycle 4/3/2/1
ZMA: in 2nd week as directed

support supps:
-milk thistle
-cq10
-flax seed oil

is that a good PCT to get my test back to normal and supress estrogen levels? and is 3 weeks on Nolva enough?
Is your Nolvadex liquid or tablets? ZMA can be ran on cycle, at the beginning of PCT, or whenever. Its cortisol control that is usually ran at two weeks into PCT. I would also avoid flax oil and merely use fish oil for efa's. Flax can be estrogenic. I also wouldn't want to run Novedex at 4 capsules a day, because that is a very high dosage for ATD. Hit me back with a response and I'll answer your questions a bit better.

xtremeIta

Awards
the nolva is in tablet form but is the dosing and a 3 week cycle enough? or should i add another week at 20? and i normally take fish oil but a friend told me that flax seed is better but ill stick to fish oil . . . and as for the Novedex xt do u think i should just run a 3 week cycle of 3-2-1? or a 4 week 3-2-2-1 maybe? and should i take it at night even on days i lift? . . . also should i throw in a cortisol blocker or no? and if so what kinda and what dosage? . . . i just want my body to return my test to normal and not to have estrogen related problems after my cycle . . . thanks for the help man

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
the nolva is in tablet form but is the dosing and a 3 week cycle enough? or should i add another week at 20? and i normally take fish oil but a friend told me that flax seed is better but ill stick to fish oil . . . and as for the Novedex xt do u think i should just run a 3 week cycle of 3-2-1? or a 4 week 3-2-2-1 maybe? and should i take it at night even on days i lift? . . . also should i throw in a cortisol blocker or no? and if so what kinda and what dosage? . . . i just want my body to return my test to normal and not to have estrogen related problems after my cycle . . . thanks for the help man
Try this set-up:

30 days Nolvadex at 20mg every day.
Two capsules of Novedex XT for 15 days(at bedtime) and then one capsule every day for 15 days(at bedtime). Take these products every day. There is no reason to just use these on workout days. Cortisol control is up to you, but many feel it is a waste of money. Begin your PCT the day after your last capsule of Tren/Furazadrol is taken.

xtremeIta

Awards
but if i did wanna throw some lean xtreme into my cycle and put it 2 weeks in should i just follow as directed on the bottle? . . . . but thanks for the help

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
but if i did wanna throw some lean xtreme into my cycle and put it 2 weeks in should i just follow as directed on the bottle? . . . . but thanks for the help
Yes, that's correct.

xtremeIta

Awards
ive recentaly read some nasty thing about nolva do u think one month a 20/20/20/20 would give me major health problems in the long run? just curious and if so are there any non-SERM alternatives that will block estrogen well enough to not go into depression etc?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
ive recentaly read some nasty thing about nolva do u think one month a 20/20/20/20 would give me major health problems in the long run? just curious and if so are there any non-SERM alternatives that will block estrogen well enough to not go into depression etc?
A 30 day cycle of Nolvadex after a non-methyl cycle will not pose the same health risks that you probably read about. Those typically apply to women who are using it long-term to treat breast cancer. Regardless, you don't even have to use a SERM if you are reluctant to do so. What do you currently have on hand?

xtremeIta

Awards
i havent gone on my post cycle yet . . .but i have the pcs and some ZMA ihavent gotten my cortisol control yet, serm, and my test booster but im going to get it soon . . . but if one cycle poses little harm then wat ever.I just dont want to have problems because im going to be doing my italy while on vacation an not have access to supps . . . but i also heard that nolva is bad to use with Progestins like tren and could cause bad gyno? do u know if this is true?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i havent gone on my post cycle yet . . .but i have the pcs and some ZMA ihavent gotten my cortisol control yet, serm, and my test booster but im going to get it soon . . . but if one cycle poses little harm then wat ever.I just dont want to have problems because im going to be doing my italy while on vacation an not have access to supps . . . but i also heard that nolva is bad to use with Progestins like tren and could cause bad gyno? do u know if this is true?
Xtreme Tren is actually not a progestin, but I'll answer the rest of your questions. First off, never begin a cycle unless you have everything on hand. That's just silly and could lead to more problems if you were to start having gyno symptoms. Nolvadex is said to increase the number of progesterone receptors, so that is likely where that line of thought was created, although it is also said to have a prolactin inhibiting effect as well. The only thing is that Xtreme Tren doesn't aromatize, so its not actually a increase in estrogen that you would be worried about, its an increase in prolactin. Prolactin thrives when test levels are low and estrogen is high. You would actually be taking prolactin concerns out of the equation for the most part by using an aromatase inhibitor in PCT as discussed previously. The only reason I even gave you the guidelines that I did before was because you alluded that you had Nolvadex and Novedex XT. Also, Furazadrol has an anti-prolactin effects that help keep Xtreme Tren from spiking prolactin while the two are being used together.

xtremeIta

Awards
ya sorry i gave that impression i guess i should have chose my words better . . . .but i wont be finished wiht my tren/fura cycle for another 3 and a half weeks but im going to get the rest of my PCT supps with in the week . . .but if i just took the nolva i should be alright as far as blocking estrogen and prolactin go? and sorry this is my first time on a this type of supps and i wanna do things the right way

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
ya sorry i gave that impression i guess i should have chose my words better . . . .but i wont be finished wiht my tren/fura cycle for another 3 and a half weeks but im going to get the rest of my PCT supps with in the week . . .but if i just took the nolva i should be alright as far as blocking estrogen and prolactin go? and sorry this is my first time on a this type of supps and i wanna do things the right way
I couldn't say for certain if it would be enough. I would actually probably pick up an AI just in case.