tren extreme pct?

BETO25

Awards
Hi, i was wondering if this would be a good pct for tren extreme, just finished my bolttle. I already have liquid nolva, and i think im going to order some Pes erase, so only thing missing would be a nat test booster like usp labs Powerfull?

so please tell me if this is ok?

1) liquid nolva 40/40/20/20
2)PES Erase ?/?/?/?
3)USP Labs Powerfull ?/?/?/?

Thanks appreciate your help.

Machmood

Awards
Id say NOlva 40 40 20 20 Clomid 100 50 50 50 and 3 pills of ERASE everyday starting 10 days into your PCT. DAA wouldnt hurt also, 3g a day

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I've actually read that running Nolva after a Tren cycle can be a bad idea. Tren is known for causing progesterone related side effects (gyno) and Nolva can upregulate the progesterone receptors. (hopefully someone with more experience can confirm if this is correct or not)

Clomid alone would probably be a better choice. Try something like this:

Clomid - 100/75/50/50
Erase - xx/xx/ 3 / 3 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 1 (just taper down the Erase slowly)
DAA - xx/xx/6g/3g/3g/3g

Tapering down the erase will help with preventing estro/cortisol rebound. And since the Clomid (or any SERM for that matter) is already a powerful test booster, I would just use the DAA to almost bridge out of the Clomid starting on your 3rd week.

Just my 2 cents, hopefully someone else can chime in!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I've actually read that running Nolva after a Tren cycle can be a bad idea. Tren is known for causing progesterone related side effects (gyno) and Nolva can upregulate the progesterone receptors. (hopefully someone with more experience can confirm if this is correct or not)

Clomid alone would probably be a better choice. Try something like this:

Clomid - 100/75/50/50
Erase - xx/xx/ 3 / 3 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 1 (just taper down the Erase slowly)
DAA - xx/xx/6g/3g/3g/3g

Tapering down the erase will help with preventing estro/cortisol rebound. And since the Clomid (or any SERM for that matter) is already a powerful test booster, I would just use the DAA to almost bridge out of the Clomid starting on your 3rd week.

Just my 2 cents, hopefully someone else can chime in!
Go this route but drop the clomid to 50mg after 1 wk of 100mg. Too much clomid will really make you feel like a girl after a while. Its much better than nolva for prolactic compounds

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Go this route but drop the clomid to 50mg after 1 wk of 100mg. Too much clomid will really make you feel like a girl after a while. Its much better than nolva for prolactic compounds
agreed. clomid for tren xtreme. and clomid + daa + erase is a great PCT combo.