pct for tren extreme

buttrbuns

Awards
I was thinkin about starting to take a cycle of tren extreme and was wondering if novedex xt would be a good enough pct for this. I was also gonna get some milk thistle for the liver. Would i need something more or would this be sufficient. Anyone have any advice on this? appreciate it.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I was thinkin about starting to take a cycle of tren extreme and was wondering if novedex xt would be a good enough pct for this. I was also gonna get some milk thistle for the liver. Would i need something more or would this be sufficient. Anyone have any advice on this? appreciate it.
To be on the safe side go with nolvadex or clomid.Yes you do need milk thiste.Make sure you front load it two weeks before you start your cycle.Give us a proposed PCT with all of your supps and we can help you better.Also give your supporting supps while on cycle.

buttrbuns

Awards
nolvadex or clomid?

whats the difference between these two you mentioned and novedex-xt. I already bought the novedex-xt. is the other stuff way better at blocking estrogen and stuff? Welp heres is what i was thinking about taking:
1. tren-extreme for a 4wk cycle(half doses for four day to not
suddenly drastically spike my blood pressure then begin
full doses)
2. Then halfway through start taking half doses of the
novedex-xt( after the tren cylce i will start takin the full 4
pills of the novedex-xt.
3. milk thistle during and after (250-300mg)
4. up your mass protein and i'll mix into the shakes some l-glutamine. so like 15g of l-glatamine daily

any more recommendations on pct or supporting supps if needed appreciate it

mofodaddy6932

Awards
heres an idea iv tried ergo max LMG with winnie and also havoc with winnie and just took milk thistle with it and then for my PCT took retain 2 and PCT advanced and got ZERO GYNO and i am curretnly on TRN EXTREME and Havoc and now hav gyno in one of my nipples and just began nolvedex XT and have a week left of my cycle but im working in the nolvedex XT my strength gains so far went from doing 315 for 3 to 325 for 6 (on bench press) haha so clearly its an amazing stack but id be carefull with the gyno kidd i leanred my lesson...jsut DEF hav it on hand...im hoping my gyno goes away my estrogen levels are at 250 the normal guys are suppose to be at 50 haha

NAS

NAS

Awards
Since you asked that question I would suggest doing alot more research on what you are diving into and what PCT is and the different PCT items are. The two SERM's Disturbed suggested are different from nolvedex XT because they act differently in the body, the one you mentioned is an AI and your protocol should be to start the AI or SERM after your done with the cycle not midway through. 4 then tapering down. Milk thistle should IMO be at 300mg during and 900mg in PCT, you should definitely add in 4-5g fish oil every day.
Please read up on PCT. If you havnt this would be a good start http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

whats the difference between these two you mentioned and novedex-xt. I already bought the novedex-xt. is the other stuff way better at blocking estrogen and stuff? Welp heres is what i was thinking about taking:
1. tren-extreme for a 4wk cycle(half doses for four day to not
suddenly drastically spike my blood pressure then begin
full doses)
2. Then halfway through start taking half doses of the
novedex-xt( after the tren cylce i will start takin the full 4
pills of the novedex-xt.
3. milk thistle during and after (250-300mg)
4. up your mass protein and i'll mix into the shakes some l-glutamine. so like 15g of l-glatamine daily

any more recommendations on pct or supporting supps if needed appreciate it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need alot more research before messing with the steriods. Milk thistle is good but not enough support for this cycle. This cycle can cause major blood pressure problems and I would run Cycle Support preloaed for 10-14 days before starting and during the cycle. Nolvadex XT is not enough for pct.

Novedex XT is a AI Nolva is a SERM a drug used by woman fro breast cancer. Please do more research before doing this bro. Good luck.:thumbsup:

buttrbuns

Awards
Ok, Pembroke I did a lil research and found that Nolvadex is usually used for the treatment of breast cancer and clomid is considered a fertililty aid. I also found that: "Clomid and Nolvadex will reduce the post-cycle estrogen, so that a steroid deficiency is constated and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate natural testosterone production in the body. That's basically how the mechanism works, nothing more, nothing less."

My question is are Nolvadex and Novedex-xt the same thing? Did you spell it wrong because I am confused. I looked on the bottle of the novedex-xt and didn't see any Nolvadex on there. I am new to this whole supplementation thing and could use some advice. Will this cycle suppprt reduce my gains if I take during a cycle? I'll look into the Cycle Support and keep researching. Oh also what about pct? Do you have any recommendations for what to take after a four week cycle of tren-extreme and the cyce support and milk thistle?Thanks for the help

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, Pembroke I did a lil research and found that Nolvadex is usually used for the treatment of breast cancer and clomid is considered a fertililty aid. I also found that: "Clomid and Nolvadex will reduce the post-cycle estrogen, so that a steroid deficiency is constated and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate natural testosterone production in the body. That's basically how the mechanism works, nothing more, nothing less."

My question is are Nolvadex and Novedex-xt the same thing? Did you spell it wrong because I am confused. I looked on the bottle of the novedex-xt and didn't see any Nolvadex on there. I am new to this whole supplementation thing and could use some advice. Will this cycle suppprt reduce my gains if I take during a cycle? I'll look into the Cycle Support and keep researching. Oh also what about pct? Do you have any recommendations for what to take after a four week cycle of tren-extreme and the cyce support and milk thistle?Thanks for the help
Hi Bro ok 1st the Novedex XT and Nolva are not even close to being the same. The Cycle Support will not reduce your gains.
Novedex XT kills estrogen(not always a good thing) Nolva keeps the estrogen from binding to breast glands.

I would Suggest running Nolva and the run the Novedex Xt in the 3rd or 4th week od pct and taper down the dose each week:thumbsup:

macda1st

macda1st

Awards

A good word of advice bro: don't start taking the tren X until u get NOLVADEX. I did a cycle of tren X and I got gyno from it even though I had my Nolva on hand. If you are going to mess with steroids always have a SERM at hand.

buttrbuns

Awards
aight thanx alot for the input guys and just so im straight did you mean to run the nolva after my cycle for just the two or four weeks of pct? And the novedex-xt in the 3rd and 4th week of pct (still taking the nolva also?) then continuing to taper down for how many weeks?

Last edited:

buttrbuns

Awards
hey macda1st,
were you stacking anything with tren-x when you were on it? I was also curious what your pct for that cycle looked like and/or if you preloaded anything before your cycle. :dance:

macda1st

macda1st

Awards
hey macda1st,
were you stacking anything with tren-x when you were on it? I was also curious what your pct for that cycle looked like and/or if you preloaded anything before your cycle. :dance:
Logically, whey and BCAAs, but nothing else. I can help you out establishing your PCT, but first get the Nolva and then we can talk. :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think Reversitol is a good choice for PCT, run it with a natty test booster, and have a SERM on hand.

you need AI cycle support for about a week before and through out the whole cycle.