Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little flat from t3

I don't usually post pics this close but here's a current ab shotView attachment 123119
Thanks we are on track to be around 5% lots of fasted cardio and low carbs but it's going to pay off
You are looking pretty good. Cuts are coming in quickly you will be cutting it close to be at 5% for the show at your current pace but it can be done. If this is with no water manipulation and what not I would guess you were around 10-12% right now. Of course that is hard to guess just seeing the front of your core. If legs and back are extremely lean then you may be less. Looking forward to seeing the pics from your practice peak week. One benefit of that will be you may drop extra BF during that process too. You are gong to have some seriuos bricked out abs either way which is going to help make you look leaner from the front.

Just keep doing what you are doing because from where you are right now each lb lost makes a huge difference in your look. Regardless of if you get to 5% you are doing a national qualifier so an honest 5-6% is probably what most guys will have on stage at that level. So the two things I would focus on would be diet and then make sure your posing is nailed! If your posing is good you can dominate someone 1-2% leaner than you just by knowing how to display your physique and them not.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pinched between 9.6 and 10.3% last week wed did 4 seperately 7 point pinches with 2 people doing 2 pinches I have been coming down .75 to 1% a week. Since its been another week of low carbs and fasted and clen got added back in 120mcg daily we are hoping low 9% if the .75 holds for 3 to 4 weeks we will be there.

For posing I'm attending 2 posing seminars plus practicing with my coach weekly and myself daily.

If we don't hit right we have a show 1 week from the sf and then sacramento 3 weeks after will just need to hold condition for a couple weeks

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I pinched between 9.6 and 10.3% last week wed did 4 seperately 7 point pinches with 2 people doing 2 pinches I have been coming down .75 to 1% a week. Since its been another week of low carbs and fasted and clen got added back in 120mcg daily we are hoping low 9% if the .75 holds for 3 to 4 weeks we will be there.

For posing I'm attending 2 posing seminars plus practicing with my coach weekly and myself daily.

If we don't hit right we have a show 1 week from the sf and then sacramento 3 weeks after will just need to hold condition for a couple weeks
Sweet! Like I said if your back, and legs are pretty lean it can change things a bit and is hard to tell from just a core shot. I was thinking 10 if legs and back were pretty lean, and 12 if everything was about the same. I remember seeing separation in your legs a few weeks back so I know your legs are pretty lean.

If you are leaning up at 1% a week you got this 6 weeks at 1% would take you down to 4-ish. I was going by the .75 and the time you had left. With the .75 from 10% you should still come in looking sharp! If you were 12% it would be a require some serious manipulation and work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So is this similar to epistane, which means chances of gyno rebound?
That's always a possibility no matter what
YEP! If it can shut you down you can get estro rebound from it. When estro becomes low due to shut down your body increases aromatase enzymes trying to balance it out but can't do squat with no test. Quit said cycle and test returns in an aromatase flooded system and you have estro rebound. Doesn't matter what other characteristics the compound has, if it can shut you down you can get estro rebound.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so El1minate will avoid this on PCT?
Yes it would starting at the middle or toward the end of your PCT. No need for it in the beginning unless coming off things with a long half life that aromatize. However if you are using Super PCT there is no need for another AI, it already has the Eliminate in it.

1kerry

Awards
Yes it would starting at the middle or toward the end of your PCT. No need for it in the beginning unless coming off things with a long half life that aromatize. However if you are using Super PCT there is no need for another AI, it already has the Eliminate in it.
thanks! I have read that its a good idea to start taking it on day 10-15 of a 28 day pct

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established

Your making progress, but 6 weeks might be cutting it close at that bf%, visually its look 11-12%. At 4 weeks out, I had a full set of abs with visible serratus and I was only on EC stack. But who knows, maybe all those AAS, T3 and those SARMs can get you there by peak week, something thats beyond my knowledge.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your making progress, but 6 weeks might be cutting it close at that bf%, visually its look 11-12%. At 4 weeks out, I had a full set of abs with visible serratus and I was only on EC stack. But who knows, maybe all those AAS, T3 and those SARMs can get you there by peak week, something thats beyond my knowledge.
Yea it might we will see all I can do is stick to the diet and cardio and do my best.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
YEP! If it can shut you down you can get estro rebound from it. When estro becomes low due to shut down your body increases aromatase enzymes trying to balance it out but can't do squat with no test. Quit said cycle and test returns in an aromatase flooded system and you have estro rebound. Doesn't matter what other characteristics the compound has, if it can shut you down you can get estro rebound.
Thanks for the info

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
If people had to pick , which one would you prefer? Tr1umph or d1methadrol, I have a bottle of both

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If people had to pick , which one would you prefer? Tr1umph or d1methadrol, I have a bottle of both
Both are great, flip a coin

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say their somewhat suited to different goals, both are very well received however, so flip that coin

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
what are the results like with d1methadrol?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol vs
Dimethandrostenol

Both DHT base and 17a methylated.

From what I gather dimethadrol is a better bulker and is more structurally similar to Sdrol and thus should be more hepatoxic than triumph.

Edit: therefore I'm content with Triumph since I'll be using another methyl compound(tr3st).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Na, dimeth isn't anything like superdrol and is quite mild

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no.

have other things on hand just in case of such occurrences.

this is not a shot at OL either, i just bought eliminate.
Why wouldn't eliminate help avoid estrogen issues in pct?

Back when I used og erase, it worked well controlling estrogen as an addition into my pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no.

have other things on hand just in case of such occurrences.

this is not a shot at OL either, i just bought eliminate.
It should do the job but it is always good practice to have exemestane on hand in case armistane isn't enough. Armistane works pretty good for most situations

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
yates84 plus the cort control alone is worth the addition, im sure he will be g2g, just wanted to error on the side of caution.

hopefully you guys saw my requests in OL request thread lol. already got some nice OL goods for next recovery process.

Why wouldn't eliminate help avoid estrogen issues in pct?

Back when I used og erase, it worked well controlling estrogen as an addition into my pct.
not going there as i have no issue with the product for what it is. also i didnt suggest scrapping the product though, i simply suggested having stronger stuff on hand just in case....i guess i added my own context vs what he asked.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol vs
Dimethandrostenol

From what I gather dimethadrol is a better bulker and is more structurally similar to Sdrol and thus should be more hepatoxic than triumph.

Edit: therefore I'm content with Triumph since I'll be using another methyl compound(tr3st).
Trest isnt methylated
Methyldiazirinol vs
Dimethandrostenol

Trest isnt methylated is it? I know MENT is but not straight trest.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest is a 7a methyl, it's methylated but there is no real toxicity concern

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please release MENT. I know Trest has been released but for whatever reason, MENT is better for preworkout

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Probably since its methylated and raises BP. So the pump is probably insane. Not healthy though

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ran it but is reported to be great for hardening, strength, and lean gains.
Methyldiazirinol vs
Dimethandrostenol

trest isn't a 17 a methyl. different

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so d1methadrol is no good or are.ypu stating just side.are mild
Dimethadrol is a great compound, I ran it last cycle with good results. When he said mild he just meant mild side effects.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trest isn't a 17 a methyl. different
Yep, trest is a 7a methyl. It also isn't a dht base, trest is a 19 nor like tren

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Dimethadrol is a great compound, I ran it last cycle with good results. When he said mild he just meant mild side effects.
Good to know. Would you compare it to anything like DMZ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup it's one of those compounds you won't dread to run again

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Goal dependent...
Trest is a 7a methyl, it's methylated but there is no real toxicity concern
This!
so d1methadrol is no good or are.ypu stating just side.are mild
No it is great, lots of mass to be gained on it and you can dose it pretty high safely. He was saying it was nowhere near as toxic, not strength wise. I mean strength wise not much is going to touch SD, but dymeth is very myotropic, and gains come easily once they get rolling.
Yup it's one of those compounds you won't dread to run again
Exactly.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
d1methadrol is sold out, so would Tr1umph be good for Strength & a lean bulk?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
d1methadrol is sold out, so would Tr1umph be good for Strength & a lean bulk?
Yes, perfect for lean bulk/recomp and you will get some good strength gains

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm gonna try to cut 15 pounds on 8 weeks of tr3n and 6 weeks of tr1umph this winter, start off my cut goal of 25-30 pounds

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Yes, perfect for lean bulk/recomp and you will get some good strength gains
Thanks you sir for the resoonse. Never been good at turning down a good deal.

Planning to run another lean Bulk this winter so why not.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys compare tr1umph to halodrol in terms of strength,size and toxicity? Would be used for a recomp/lean bulk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you guys compare tr1umph to halodrol in terms of strength,size and toxicity? Would be used for a recomp/lean bulk.
How would you compare super pump with no explode in terms strength, size, and toxicity?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you compare super pump with no explode in terms strength, size, and toxicity?
They will both have you on the toilet for hours. Very toxic to the a$$.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Super pump should provide a better pump with the higher levels of citrulline and glycerol, no-xplode with the higher amounts of stims and creatine should provide better short term strength gains. Also no-xplode will give you the tingle of beta-alanine if you're into that feeling. More users report GI issues wih super pump giving it the nickname of super dump, so that's something to consider... See how that works? I understand people ask a lot of dumb questions sometimes, but typically I see you providing smart ass answers which all that does is waste your time typing it out. So let me rephrase the question. All things being equal, diet, training etc. How would you compare the two compounds in terms of strength gains, size gains ( glycogen retention,increased protein synthesis) and toxicity (impact on BP, lipids, and liver strain)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are about equal as far as toxicity is concerned. Triumph will be better at cutting due to its nutrient partitioning abilities where d1m would be the better bulker imo. Strength increase should be similar on both