TR1UMPH or D1METHADROL with Test E base?

ZUKOSAURUS

Awards
So I'm going to be running 250mg/week test E for 10 weeks and I want to kick start the cycle with 4 weeks of PH.

I have TR1UMPH and D1METHADROL I'd love some feedback on which one you think is better to use and why..

Which is better for mass?

Which produces dryer gains?

Which has the worst sides?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although these are products from OL, I have not had the pleasure of trying either of these. I would say they are very similar in all aspects you listed with the slight edge in mass given to D1M.

D1M's anabolic ratio is 1040:97

Tr1 is 300:20

Both are equally dry. Both require the same level of cycle/liver support.

ZUKOSAURUS

Awards
I can also get MSTEN if I want it. Is this considered a better mass builder than both of those?

It's very hard to get clear info on these PH's :/

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can also get MSTEN if I want it. Is this considered a better mass builder than both of those?

It's very hard to get clear info on these PH's :/
Yes it is. Probably a little harsher as far as sides are concerned. Would recommend additional TUDCA for liver support. And probably a shorter cycle. 4-5 weeks. Whereas 6-8 would be ok with the above.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't really run those as kickers.. Not the worst choice, but not the best..

I'd run Msten as a kicker and maybe finish with one of these. I've used all 3..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't really run those as kickers.. Not the worst choice, but not the best..

I would totally agree with Msten being a better kicker.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would totally agree with Msten being a better kicker.
Sometimes I like to throw in around 40mg of msten just for fun but don't find it enuff of a kicker solo

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Your crazy lol
40mg for fun...
I'm getting back pumps and headaches already..

ZUKOSAURUS

Awards

Why not though?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The purpose of a kicker is to get a cycle going quicker while you're waiting for the Test to kick in. Msten is a fast acting compound, typically noticing results in a week or so. Also adding mass faster. The other 2 would be used better as finishers to harden and lean out at the end of a cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The purpose of a kicker is to get a cycle going quicker while you're waiting for the Test to kick in. Msten is a fast acting compound, typically noticing results in a week or so. Also adding mass faster. The other 2 would be used better as finishers to harden and lean out at the end of a cycle.
This the msten will bring on results quicker who's is exactly what a kicker is for. Ps don't take any of my dosage advice serious I'm kind of a monsta