Tr1iump and d1methadrol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLACED an order for 2 tr1umph and in a couple of hours it was ready to ship...damn! calm down guys, Im still on my OSTAR1NE cycle....wait! You want me to bridge it to TR1UMPH?? LOL!
You better!

1kerry

Awards
You better!
BRO! I upped my dose to 25mg on week 10, this is my 12th, now Im feeling the lethargy and some "feeling" down there, yes , the boyss...and started using transform and feeling better the last 2 days..

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I did!! alongside dermacrine the gainz gods are treating nicely almost up 15lbs in 3 weeks @45mg /day ;) unfortunately it isn't OL triumph tho.

Yates what kind of liver toxicity are we looking at with Triumph?

1kerry

Awards
its been 20 weeks since I started my cutting cycle, 11 on Ostar1ne thats has helped a lot !
anabolicminds.jpg

1kerry

Awards
Thats what I did!! alongside dermacrine the gainz gods are treating nicely almost up 15lbs in 3 weeks @45mg /day ;) unfortunately it isn't OL triumph tho.

Yates what kind of liver toxicity are we looking at with Triumph?
you did a 12 week osta cycle?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Can someone fill me in on how this new PH just came out with the ban in place?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone fill me in on how this new PH just came out with the ban in place?
Its not a banned compound and we did not just release these. These are under the OL label

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did i HEAR TR333NN???
You might have, we were talking about it last night
As well as another novel transdermal ph with a target hormone popular for increasing endurance in horses......

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
You might have, we were talking about it last night
As well as another novel transdermal ph with a target hormone popular for increasing endurance in horses......
And that would be

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My lips have been sealed..... The molecular weight is 284.4....

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
The triumph shipped the day of purchase. Why haven't I receive the delivery confirmation for the tr3st?

1kerry

Awards
The triumph shipped the day of purchase. Why haven't I receive the delivery confirmation for the tr3st?
Me too, ordered today and already shipped =D the TREST will be ready to ship on aug 28th, thats what says at the site

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ordered 2 Tr1umph.
Needed d1methadrol. Missed out.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
since tr1umph isn't as dry as epi, I wonder if it's considered a hybrid between halo and epi

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I believe tr1umph is better than epistane.
Drier. Better partitioning of nutrients. Less sides. Milder on liver and body

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would say it's effects are close to anavar.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I bought 3 triumph 2 trest :p.

Is triumph a better bulker or cutter?

Does limited release mean this is it or is there a chance of it coming back at a later date?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 3 triumph 2 trest :p.

Is triumph a better bulker or cutter?

Does limited release mean this is it or is there a chance of it coming back at a later date?
Triumph is definitely more of a cutter, it has great nutrient partitioning effects as cj said. These were old bottles under the OL label that were made before the ban, it might be back, it might not

1kerry

Awards
Triumph is definitely more of a cutter, it has great nutrient partitioning effects as cj said. These were old bottles under the OL label that were made before the ban, it might be back, it might not
Bro, what can I expect for this STACK if eatinG @ +- 100cals maintenance :

TR1UMPH 0/0/0/0/60/60/60/60/60/60
OSTAR1NE 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25/25/25

Something like -4%BF and maybe 2-3 pounds of lean mass plus better strength ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, what can I expect for this STACK if eatinG @ +- 100cals maintenance :

TR1UMPH 0/0/0/0/60/60/60/60/60/60
OSTAR1NE 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25/25/25

Something like -4%BF and maybe 2-3 pounds of lean mass plus better strength ?
Only diet Wil get you -bf% you can expect increase in lean muscle and muscle density plus strength

1kerry

Awards
Only diet Wil get you -bf% you can expect increase in lean muscle and muscle density plus strength
for sure, I understand that, but for example, while on hdrol, eating Maintenance my weight increased around 3-4lbs and pretty sure I lost about 1-1.5 bf%

in another hdrol cycle (my first one) eating 400-500 above maintenance my weight increased around 15lbs and increased 2-3%bf for sure.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for sure, I understand that, but for example, while on hdrol, eating Maintenance my weight increased around 3-4lbs and pretty sure I lost about 1-1.5 bf%

in another hdrol cycle (my first one) eating 400-500 above maintenance my weight increased around 15lbs and increased 2-3%bf for sure.
Its like a transference if that make sense if your lbm goes up and your bf lbs stays the same you bf% still goes down.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man this damn triumph showed up at the wrong time, It sounds goood I guess I'll have to hope that 1 my body respond well to epistane +4 dhea run I'm about to start
2 olympus labs come out with some good sh!t soon.
so I can drop more money on ph.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cut a ton man!! Much progress since last pics dude.Keep it going.
Thanks we are on track to be around 5% lots of fasted cardio and low carbs but it's going to pay off