Tr1iump and d1methadrol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rebirth seems to be a solid product from what I have been reading, do we not have faith in this? If you guys honestly dont think thats gonna work post your concerns. Mr. Kleen posted some very informative stuff in this thread which i took into account. I didnt think this cycle was crazy harsh seeing as it does not aromatize too much so not much e would be lingering around to need pharma/rc SERM.
You will be shut down no matter what. Whether the AAS your taking aromatize or not has nothing to do with whether or not you are shut down.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
With the long half life it really becomes a moot point by the second dose. We are no longer working on the bodies natural rhythms when using a SERM to increase test production LH stays elevated from the SERM.

So in essence would 50 mg of clomid eod be a better choice than 50 ed?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth seems to be a solid product from what I have been reading, do we not have faith in this? If you guys honestly dont think thats gonna work post your concerns. Mr. Kleen posted some very informative stuff in this thread which i took into account. I didnt think this cycle was crazy harsh seeing as it does not aromatize too much so not much e would be lingering around to need pharma/rc SERM.
You will be shut down no matter what. Whether the AAS your taking aromatize or not has nothing to do with whether or not you are shut down.
This is correct on the HPTA shutdown. With the dermacrine and triumph for 8 weeks you will need a SERM. Can you get by without it? Yes. However it would not be ideal. The SERMs do also keep estro from doing it's thing but the reason they are used in PCT is to increase LH which increases testosterone production.

If you want to know where to get these things simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see banner adds for research chemical sites. Otherwise you have to find them black market, or get a legit script for them.

Misfits88

Awards
Which kind of compounds (Ph) was Rebirth made for then? Just curious as to what this natural SERM would be applied to for future reference.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which kind of compounds (Ph) was Rebirth made for then? Just curious as to what this natural SERM would be applied to for future reference.
Profit! In all honesty most of the PH/DS that are strong enough to be ran by themselves effectively are going to require at least having a SERM on hand. At best these over the counter PCT products are good for andro & DHEA based products, not ran at an extremely high dose. These natty PCT products are basically a best effort to match the effects of prescription SERMS & AI's. However they are not as effective. Any time you completely shut yourself down you need a SERM. Any time you take just enough to slightly increase growth shut down will begin. Natty PCT will definitely speed up your recovery above not using anything. It will do so quite well, however that being said it is still not on par with a legitimate SERM as far as recovery goes. The more you gain on a cycle the more you stand to lose because you are also going to be more shut down. In order to keep the most gains the MOST efficient recovery method SHOULD be employed. However if the legality of that dicates that you are not willing then you settle for what the OTC stuff can do. Again it is a definite improvement over no PCT at all but not on par with a PCT using legit meds.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Profit! In all honesty most of the PH/DS that are strong enough to be ran by themselves effectively are going to require at least having a SERM on hand. At best these over the counter PCT products are good for andro & DHEA based products, not ran at an extremely high dose. These natty PCT products are basically a best effort to match the effects of prescription SERMS & AI's. However they are not as effective. Any time you completely shut yourself down you need a SERM. Any time you take just enough to slightly increase growth shut down will begin. Natty PCT will definitely speed up your recovery above not using anything. It will do so quite well, however that being said it is still not on par with a legitimate SERM as far as recovery goes. The more you gain on a cycle the more you stand to lose because you are also going to be more shut down. In order to keep the most gains the MOST efficient recovery method SHOULD be employed. However if the legality of that dicates that you are not willing then you settle for what the OTC stuff can do. Again it is a definite improvement over no PCT at all but not on par with a PCT using legit meds.
All supps are sold in order to make a profit. Every single one. Rebirth has never been touted as a perfect replacement or better option than using a SERM. Rather as a viable option for those who don't have access or are unwilling to endure "grey" area RC's or UGL sources. SERM's and RC's companies are under federal scrutiny at the moment. I think it is prudent for supplement companies to explore and develop other options for the future.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All supps are sold in order to make a profit. Every single one. Rebirth has never been touted as a perfect replacement or better option than using a SERM. Rather as a viable option for those who don't have access or are unwilling to endure "grey" area RC's or UGL sources. SERM's and RC's companies are under federal scrutiny at the moment. I think it is prudent for supplement companies to explore and develop other options for the future.
Exactly! That was not in any way a dig at them or any supplement company, just answering him by stating the facts. In the opening of your response I thought you were disagreeing with me but after reading the rest of the response I saw that you basically reiterated exactly what I stated. So it is good we are in agreement.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
You might have, we were talking about it last night As well as another novel transdermal ph with a target hormone popular for increasing endurance in horses......
How come the talk about that boldine stopped ! WHEN ?? UK market ?!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Why do you want the ph to trestolone?^
It's like asking for more stress and damage to the body when there's already the active compound on the market?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you want the ph to trestolone?^
It's like asking for more stress and damage to the body when there's already the active compound on the market?
Yes. I've taken both orally and thought MENT was better preworkout.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Probably because it's methylated and gives a BP spike, which in turn gave a quick pump

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come the talk about that boldine stopped ! WHEN ?? UK market ?!
Lol so much going on, all my ideas are in line waiting!
That an the new sup3rdol derivative I suggested....

An no, it isn't a Shiitty superdiol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

whey2buff

Awards
I wish I was.. I felt that epistane was much more powerful

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I was.. I felt that epistane was much more powerful
These compounds can treat us all differently. Epistane can be a pretty powerful Compound to some yet still light on sides. Triumph I believe is generally considered to be a weaker compound but also light on the sides.

whey2buff

Awards
Sorry guys got busy, I took with tr1umph at 60mgs for whole bottle 40 days. I found epistane was overall better with size, strength and leaning out.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Would you take a person seriously if they come in a BLR thread and say Rebirth didn't work for their PCT and their HPTA are completely fked and didn't give any additional details on dosage, type of cycle and etc etc.

whey2buff

Awards
The tr1umph gave me no visible sides, like lethargy, joint pain or bp issues. Epi always did but always gave incredible difference in size gains. I currently am 217, 5'11" I just finished the tr1umph this last Monday and gained about 6lbs but I was eating above maintenance

whey2buff

Awards
I have used halodrol, epi, dmz 2.0, in the past and all have had helped tremendously. I just thought it was weird that I never had that on feeling. I'm not trying to knock the brand at all. I just wanted to post up what it did for me

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you take a person seriously if they come in a BLR thread and say Rebirth didn't work for their PCT and their HPTA are completely fked and didn't give any additional details on dosage, type of cycle and etc etc.
I would actually. I wouldn't dismiss it or be disrespectful. He's contributing experience with that compound. He didn't trash it. I wanna hear all experiences good and bad. Maybe there's something to be learned. Just a thought.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tr1umph gave me no visible sides, like lethargy, joint pain or bp issues. Epi always did but always gave incredible difference in size gains. I currently am 217, 5'11" I just finished the tr1umph this last Monday and gained about 6lbs but I was eating above maintenance
I'm 11 days in, up 7 lbs. Looking lean and defined. Have had a few BP spikes otherwise no negative sides. Libido strong. Keeps me looking swole all day. Eating 4300 or so a day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys got busy, I took with tr1umph at 60mgs for whole bottle 40 days. I found epistane was overall better with size, strength and leaning out.
No problem with that. I've read some online reviews that have said the same exact thing. It all depends on how you respond.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ment= 7methyl nor testosterone
Trestolone= 7methyl nor testosterone aka ment

The ph to ment was menadione aka mentabolan (7methyl nor androstenedione)typically and incorrectly referred to as ment.
It's like calling dhea test.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of adding low dosage of 20-30mg of Epistane to my 40mg Triumph and 50-75mg Trest cycle thats coming up. Would this be overkill on the androgen receptors? For liver care, I have TUDCA ready to go and am already pre-loading cycle support.
yates84 Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest and triumph will make u big and strong. I might save the epi simply in the name of conservation....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest and triumph will make u big and strong. I might save the epi simply in the name of conservation....
I agree, pick one of your methyls to run at optimal doses and save the other methyl for a future date. Epi/trest or triumph/trest sounds kick ass!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of adding low dosage of 20-30mg of Epistane to my 40mg Triumph and 50-75mg Trest cycle thats coming up. Would this be overkill on the androgen receptors? For liver care, I have TUDCA ready to go and am already pre-loading cycle support.
yates84 Volvo140G
That'd be a waste of good epistane. Plus if you've already run epistane you know it works for you. Another reason is epistane is banned now so it's not likely you'll find any more, so I'd save it. The Triumph and 50mg of Trest will be a perfectly good cycle. No need to add anything.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll save them then