Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife has prescription for Ambien. That stuff knocks me out like a light.
I have gotten prescribed it before and it didnt work that great for me. Had gotten myself on schedule better but been knocked off it a bit lately.

sweet baby ray's taste like candy to me...krogers ran it on sale for a $1.49 and i bought a dozen, lol.
Candy bbq sauce sounds awesome to me. I have a Kroger where I live or 2 or 3 haha.

hell...i even put it on scrambled eggs-with bacon, of course...mmmmm:food:
Mmm I need to start eating bacon again. For a while eating bacon was a daily thing.

Sweet Baby Ray's ftw. If people give you a hard time about the boatloads of sugar, tell them you're 'cultivating mass' and they wish they could eat like you have to. Alls im sayin is, Coleman pounded that masterpiece and he made it work for him just fine.

I've taken some 3Z samples, def makes a difference. Doesn't necessarily grant deep sleep, but makes it easier to go to sleep and back to sleep if you wake to pee or w/e. Second time I took it I slept through my alarm for work for the first time ever; it goes off like a cannon. So I'll vouch for that stuff - it's definitely not snake oil.
Tonight people did look at me a little funny when I ate an apple turnover topped with ice cream then 3 rice crispy treats haha. When I went to the chiropractor today they checked my weight. It was 268 with clothes on. Plus my BP was 129 over 92 so not terrible on cycle.

That's so sick that 475 is a speed pull for you, that's my most recent max lol. Got 460 for a double no sweat yesterday though, so hopefully I'll be able to pull like you some day at least. Workouts are looking mean man.
Haha ya even now my deadlift is still pretty decent. Still disappointed it hasnt improved on this cycle. Although to be honest my deadlift never feels all that great and then I usually PR that day haha. It is weird like that for me.

lol at the sweet baby ray's talk in here.
I cant recall ever having this amazing bbq sauce. Sounds like I need to pick some up tomorrow.

Earlier did chest and biceps. Nothing too special but a few increases.

Incline BB ELECT sets of 3s fat gripz started heavier today 165/205/235/265/295 Ya I did explosive reps with 295 on incline haha. Kind of makes one go WTF. These numbers were guesstimating my max at 345.
Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 fat gripz 205/245/285/315/345 These numbers were guesstimating my max at 405.
DB pullovers 2 sets of 10 with 85/85

Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8 reps
BB curls PSR 50/70/90/100/110 Havent tried progressing on these but seem to get the job done
Close grip lat pulldowns underhand PSR 3 mini sets
Hammer curls 2 sets of 10 with 55s

Not a bad workout if you ask me. Thought about testing out my flat BB press today but decided against it since I did do shoulders and triceps last night. I think I will test it out soon though. The idea of pressing 405 sounds pretty awesome. Pretty sure that is what I will attempt with a decent spotter. The most I have done is 385 before but I definitely feel stronger now. These workouts are great for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another killer workout, tom.....

try the sweet baby ray's, you will thank me!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went ahead and ordered another bottle of M-Sten RX. Hopefully wont miss a dose but I had went back and forth with the idea of a 2nd bottle. Decided I can always stop any time I want. Going to add 4-DHEA by AMS. Got a few bottle I can use and start tomorrow. Hopefully it will help with the lethargy which has been my main complaint.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and ordered another bottle of M-Sten RX. Hopefully wont miss a dose but I had went back and forth with the idea of a 2nd bottle. Decided I can always stop any time I want. Going to add 4-DHEA by AMS. Got a few bottle I can use and start tomorrow. Hopefully it will help with the lethargy which has been my main complaint.
280!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhhh hell no haha.

Felt like morning death again today. Basically a zombie till I go lift. Not sure if it is a combo of lethargy and sleep apnea though. It seemed like my sleep apnea was in check.

Todays workout was pretty blah. Way too many people. Had a hard time finding weights for squats. Had to use 35s and 25s because there were no 45s left. Plus had my first bout of back pumps for this cycle. They were real bad.

Squats 305*5, 355*3, 395*8
Front squats 3 sets of 12 with 185

Seated leg curls psr
Stiff leg deadlifts 2 sets of 10 with 245

Decided to call it a day after that. Not terribly bad but not my usual workout. My back was killing me today. Probably going to take some taurine throughout the day tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasnt exactly the most complete leg workout but damn my quads are hurting. I have that familiar pain in them. I guess the front squats did it. Quads feel like they want to lock up on me. Definitely need to get some good sleep tonight. Need to get some parts ordered for my CPAP machine. Training with this intensity requires some recovery. I was feeling like I was going to die during my workout and probably looked like it too. Of course the gym was PACKED with people. I have to say I love/hate it at the same time. Not exactly a people person especially when I lift but damn some of the females are so sexy. Saw this super petite white girl who probably weighs 1/3 of me and couldnt help but stare haha. This cycle might have me dragging ass but my libido isnt down.

Spent my night watching football. Not much of a game. Glad to see the SEC win another one. Kind of funny to hear some ESPN people say ND is built like an SEC team.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
will be watching this next half of your run closely.
will you be going up to 30mg at all, or staying 20mg thruout?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It wasnt exactly the most complete leg workout but damn my quads are hurting. I have that familiar pain in them. I guess the front squats did it. Quads feel like they want to lock up on me. Definitely need to get some good sleep tonight. Need to get some parts ordered for my CPAP machine. Training with this intensity requires some recovery. I was feeling like I was going to die during my workout and probably looked like it too. Of course the gym was PACKED with people. I have to say I love/hate it at the same time. Not exactly a people person especially when I lift but damn some of the females are so sexy. Saw this super petite white girl who probably weighs 1/3 of me and couldnt help but stare haha. This cycle might have me dragging ass but my libido isnt down.

Spent my night watching football. Not much of a game. Glad to see the SEC win another one. Kind of funny to hear some ESPN people say ND is built like an SEC team.
dude...you are going to have to find yourself a woman, lol.....

btw-nd was robbed!!! yeah, i am a sore loser, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey snag, you tried sweet baby ray's yet!!!!:stick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ha.
sure man, i've had it before.
bout the only thing i have sauce on is ribs - and i don't eat them much.
(will put away a couple racks if i am so inclined tho :D)
ok, cool-i thought at 1st you were living on bean sprouts and canned tuna...:food:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see 30mg being a possibility to be honest. I think I would stay in bed all day and night haha. Already taking 30 minutes to just close my eyes now before I think about going to lift.

dude...you are going to have to find yourself a woman, lol.....

btw-nd was robbed!!! yeah, i am a sore loser, lol.
That is the truth. I dont think 280 would help me find a woman haha.

That was a straight up beat down haha. Like they say men against boys which is funny when you consider Bama has a young team. Also what was up with them passing at Milliner all night? He seemed to be the 1 defensive player everyone agreed was NFL ready or whatever you want to say.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't know....i often wonder why coaches do the things they do. maybe someone fed nd false info about an injury or something, hell- who the duck knows, lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I dont see 30mg being a possibility to be honest. I think I would stay in bed all day and night haha. Already taking 30 minutes to just close my eyes now before I think about going to lift.
i feel ya.
just thought maybe since you're going longer, and you're a bigger guy..prolly good idea to keep it level tho.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't know....i often wonder why coaches do the things they do. maybe someone fed nd false info about an injury or something, hell- who the duck knows, lol.
I sure hope that was the case because they kept going after him and it didnt work at all haha. Get the duck out of here with that haha.

i feel ya.
just thought maybe since you're going longer, and you're a bigger guy..prolly good idea to keep it level tho.
I would usually follow that logic but 20mg seems to be more than enough even for a guy my size. People talking about starting at 30 are crazy if you ask me. I would say I am not prone to sides either.

Another packed day at the gym. Glad I was only doing shoulders/triceps.

Seated BB press fat gripz ELECT 135/165/195/215/235 Got a spotter and they as usual questioned why I even needed one as I got it easy. But my logic is that it only takes a little off balance to make these reps dangerous especially with suspect benches. Felt off balance the 2nd rep.
Up right rows cable ELECT same weight as usual. No real way to go up now. I guess I could start heavier and make smaller jumps.
Standind DB lateral raise 3 sets 45 for 10, 50 for 9, 55 for 7

Close grip bench fat gripz ELECT 225/245/265/285/315 Decided to try 315 for the 1st time. Not too long ago 315 probably would have been a struggle for a single doing regular bench. It is amazing what hard work will do. Not to say M-Sten hasnt helped bump me beyond what I have done in the past.
Rope triceps ext extreme fat gripz 3 sets of 12 reps
DB tricep ext 2 sets of 10 reps 2nd set with 3 negatives 120/120

Standing DB concentration curls 3 sets 60 for 5, 50 for 9, 40 for 12

Pretty dang good workout tonight. Much better than last night when I felt like I was going to die. Only negative is my right shoulder is feeling a bit banged up. Kind of sensitive to the touch. Definitely want to make sure it is well rested before I bench. Especially since I am hoping to try and max out with 405.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did back earlier today. So ya back pumps are definitely becoming an issue haha. Thinking squats and deadlifts might take a back seat the rest of this cycle. Cant remember a time when they were this bad. Almost took a break and laid down during my workout(which I did during legs).

Speed pulls 365/405/435/465/495 Didnt feel much like speed pulls towards the end. Just dont feel as strong when deadlifting. I would be lucky to get 600 I think.
Close grip lat pulldowns 4 sets of 10
Bent over BB rows underhand 3 sets of 10 with 225
Wide grip lat pulldowns 2 sets of 10
Bent over DB lateral raise 2 sets of 10 with 30s
Rope face pulls 2 sets of 12

Back just locked up on me today. Definitely plan on foam rolling a bit. Plus my right arm is sore. More of a joint pain. It is in my biceps. Might try to self massage it a bit. Tomorrow I am doing chest/biceps and was hoping to max on flat bench IF I can get a decent spotter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
m-sten or heavier training....that is the question!!!

back pumps that is.....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Back just locked up on me today. Definitely plan on foam rolling a bit. Plus my right arm is sore. More of a joint pain. It is in my biceps. Might try to self massage it a bit.
i feel pretty good these days, in PCT..

stay thirsty, my friend.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
m-sten or heavier training....that is the question!!!

back pumps that is.....
I am thinking M-Sten but it wasnt an issue early in the cycle. When the back pumps were bad on leg day I hadnt really even started yet. Plus they came early when I was doing deadlifts yesterday.

i feel pretty good these days, in PCT..

stay thirsty, my friend.
Ya in some ways PCT will be a relief but I want to get a little more awesome before I stop this cycle. Keep it up during PCT.

Thanks will do. I am killing some water.

Getting ready to go do chest/biceps. Possibly going to do a video.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
make sure i get a link to that video....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make sure i get a link to that video....
I tried but it was a no go. Had spotters on each side and I could tell when they started helping. I did my normal workout then maxed when it came to pause press. Probably wasnt the best idea. Will outline my workout.

Incline BB press fat gripz ELECT 185/225/255/285/315
Decline BB press fat gripz ELECT 205/245/285/315/335
DB pullover 2 sets of 10 reps 85/85
Bench press max 405

Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
DB curls 2 sets of 10 reps 50/50
Standing DB curls 3 sets of 10 reps 45/45/45

I think I should have had a rest day before trying to max. Just felt a bit sore upper body wise. Plus should have just maxed then lifted. Will use a different protocol to lead up to my max next time. Some decent music probably wouldnt have hurt either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i rarely go for max lifts with my joints being effected so much by the max weight, but if i do it has to be at the start with bare minimum warmup. even a set or 2 at moderate weight has an effect on my ability to push the max.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I max for a PR, there's always a minimum of one complete off day before, if not several. LOTS of carbs, load some taurine, and get good sleep the night before. Minimal warmup (do what it takes tho), lots of chalk, and seriously loud heavy music in my earbuds. You want to push the envelope, but you need to believe you can and will move the weight.

Sounds like you had everything and the kitchen sink working against you brother. Bet you'd get it if you did like you said.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i rarely go for max lifts with my joints being effected so much by the max weight, but if i do it has to be at the start with bare minimum warmup. even a set or 2 at moderate weight has an effect on my ability to push the max.
Ya I am usually the same especially when it comes to bench, but damn my ego goes nuts on cycle haha.

When I max for a PR, there's always a minimum of one complete off day before, if not several. LOTS of carbs, load some taurine, and get good sleep the night before. Minimal warmup (do what it takes tho), lots of chalk, and seriously loud heavy music in my earbuds. You want to push the envelope, but you need to believe you can and will move the weight.

Sounds like you had everything and the kitchen sink working against you brother. Bet you'd get it if you did like you said.
Ya it was a less than ideal situation. Figured if I could do it in my workout then I could do it no problem. That fact I was as close as I was in that situation kind of gives me confidence. I can correct a few things before I lift again but the sleep issue might be a little while. Just doesnt seem to be getting better.

Had a rest day back load tonight. A little dirty but not too bad. A few pieces of fudge, cereal, mashed potatoes with chicken and corn, and a turnover with ice cream. Might have another carb back load tomorrow but keep it a little cleaner. Taking it easy again tomorrow. Probably going to go play some COD Black Ops 2 and watch football.

My plan for maxing on bench again will be from a bench program Kiefer(DH) came up with. A while back while natty I was doing probably 365 on this program then got hurt. Definitely plan on trying this program again while natty. Might pair it with 531 and Shockwave. Something like this

Chest DH bench program
Legs 531 squat plus Triumvirate
Shoulders Shockwave plus doing triceps and biceps
Back 531 deadlift plus some Shockwave

Something along those lines.

As far as the cycle goes. Still feeling a bit tired but no worse than before. Feeling like I am much leaner and bigger.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates the last few days. I haven't lifted the last 4 days which is very rare. Head has been pounding like a bp headache all the time. Hopefully I can go lift tomorrow. Considering trying to max on bench since it has been some time. Plus I have still been eating carbs. Wasn't expecting to take so much time off. Could max on bench and then do legs. I got a massage on Monday and have another one scheduled for Thursday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates the last few days. I haven't lifted the last 4 days which is very rare. Head has been pounding like a bp headache all the time. Hopefully I can go lift tomorrow. Considering trying to max on bench since it has been some time. Plus I have still been eating carbs. Wasn't expecting to take so much time off. Could max on bench and then do legs. I got a massage on Monday and have another one scheduled for Thursday.
a chiropractic adjustment usually helps when i get those kind of headaches, but i think mine are from arthritis in my neck-if i sleep wrong there is hell to pay!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a chiropractic adjustment usually helps when i get those kind of headaches, but i think mine are from arthritis in my neck-if i sleep wrong there is hell to pay!!!!
I have been going to the chiropractor pretty regularly now. When I talk about getting a massage I also get an adjustment.

In order to get neck pain from sleeping wrong I would have to sleep :/

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to max out on bench and do a chest/biceps day.

Explosive pause press sets of 4 reps
45, 60, 80
Regular reps
120 for 4, 205 for 3, 285 for 2, 345 for 1
Negative rep
405 for 1, this kind of turned into a regular rep. My spotter backed off helping since I started pressing it up. He said he wasn't really helping. I proceeded to claim "bullsh1t" quite loudly in a full gym haha.
Max
405 for 1 rep, paused at the bottom and only slightly struggled at the lock out. One side came up easier but my spotter backed off. Tried to get a video but when it came time to record my phone acted up.

Then I went on to lift my usual workout.

Incline bb press fat gripz elect 185/225/255/285/315 the difference was I did these quicker. Definitely less time between sets.
Decline bb press fat gripz elect 205/245/285/315/345 again did this at a faster pace
Db pullover 2 sets of 10 both with 85

Lat pull downs fat gripz 3 sets of 10 reps
Bb curls 110 for 6, 100 for 9, 90 for 12
Hammer curls 60s for 9,8 reps

Not a bad workout. Might start doing more psr sets for chest instead of resting so much between elect sets. Maybe just enough rest to keep going and change weights.

Felt damn good to finally bench 405. It has been a goal. Wish I could have recorded it and shared it with everyone. I promise it was legit.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Felt damn good to finally bench 405. It has been a goal. Wish I could have recorded it and shared it with everyone. I promise it was legit.
no doubts on that here.
so bp headaches huh..msten afflicted?
i couldn't have imagined continuing on to another bottle man, wow
but it looks like you made a wise choice sticking w/ 20mg
you get my PM btw?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no doubts on that here.
so bp headaches huh..msten afflicted?
i couldn't have imagined continuing on to another bottle man, wow
but it looks like you made a wise choice sticking w/ 20mg
you get my PM btw?
Ya I pride myself about video proof.
It sure seems to be BP headaches. Was nice to get back in the gym after a few days, but could definitely tell my BP was high. Eyes seem to bulge a bit even warming up with 345.
Ya there is no way I could up it to 30mg. I think I can still squeeze out some more gains. If I seem to stall too much I will just end the cycle. Can always save some pills to stack with something else. Pretty sure 10mg is enough to cause some good change on its own.
I was actually getting ready to reply to you.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if I brought this up before but my friend Michael brought up the idea of talking to his wife Candace about trying to set me and her cousin(Elizabeth) up before they went on a cruise about a month ago. I never saw a picture of her and when they returned from the cruise it wasnt brought up again. He didnt really talk her up all that much either. Said she was a bigger girl, but keep in mind his wife is like 5'8" and 120 haha. Also mentioned she did have a bit of a past. Did a little facebook snooping and couldnt see her profile. So I kind of gave up on the idea anyway. And honestly I dont feel my situation is ideal for adding a girl to the mix. Especially since I consider Michael and Candace such good friends. Lets be honest I havent done very well with girls in the past dont want to burn bridges with such good friends.

Michael and Candace are having a poker night at their house Friday. Just got around to checking the whole guest list. Turns out Elizabeth is on the invited list. In all likelihood she wont even be there. But after seeing some pics of her I hope she shows. Granted I am not a group person and will most likely be quiet as a mouse haha.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had written up my last workout(chest) but accidentally posted it in my workout log. Nothing too crazy numbers wise just another solid workout. I did do 325 on incline elect.

Today I did back

Close grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
Tbar 2 sets of 10 reps
1 arm rows 2 lighter warm up sets then a set of 15 with 120. Really using full rom on this.
1 set of messing around with high pulls might use these in the future.

Helped a guy I have talked to a few times show 2 girls how to deadlift. I have seen a status poking fun at the number of times the guy had gone to high school proms. When I was helping the girls I noticed one had braces haha. Doesn't necessarily mean she is young but it is a STRONG indication haha.

Felt so tired when lifting today. Had to take a number of breaks and lay or sit down. Felt like I had done sprints and couldn't catch my breathe. I checked my weight during my workout and it was 264.5 which is down. Wasn't expecting that considering I have been eating carbs even when I don't lift. Got to love Carb Backloading.

Might take tomorrow off or do chest tomorrow and then shoulders/arms Friday before I go to my friend Michael's house which will probably be just a bunch of couples... yay.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had written up my last workout(chest) but accidentally posted it in my workout log. Nothing too crazy numbers wise just another solid workout. I did do 325 on incline elect.

Today I did back

Close grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10 reps
Tbar 2 sets of 10 reps
1 arm rows 2 lighter warm up sets then a set of 15 with 120. Really using full rom on this.
1 set of messing around with high pulls might use these in the future.

Helped a guy I have talked to a few times show 2 girls how to deadlift. I have seen a status poking fun at the number of times the guy had gone to high school proms. When I was helping the girls I noticed one had braces haha. Doesn't necessarily mean she is young but it is a STRONG indication haha.

Felt so tired when lifting today. Had to take a number of breaks and lay or sit down. Felt like I had done sprints and couldn't catch my breathe. I checked my weight during my workout and it was 264.5 which is down. Wasn't expecting that considering I have been eating carbs even when I don't lift. Got to love Carb Backloading.

Might take tomorrow off or do chest tomorrow and then shoulders/arms Friday before I go to my friend Michael's house which will probably be just a bunch of couples... yay.
lol...guy will be going to proms in his 30's!!! can you say 21 jump st...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...guy will be going to proms in his 30's!!! can you say 21 jump st...
Haha ya I had a good laugh when I saw that facebook status. Not much the guy could say either. The guy who posted it is a 6'1" 250 plus bodybuilder known for having a temper. At least I heard he did back when he was in high school 3 years ago.

When I saw her braces I couldn't help but smile and hold back the laughter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha ya I had a good laugh when I saw that facebook status. Not much the guy could say either. The guy who posted it is a 6'1" 250 plus bodybuilder known for having a temper. At least I heard he did back when he was in high school 3 years ago.

When I saw her braces I couldn't help but smile and hold back the laughter.
a good laugh is good for what ails ya, lol...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a good laugh is good for what ails ya, lol...
I didn't know laughing helped with back pain haha.

Felt my biceps lock up a bit post workout. Looking forward to another adjustment and massage tomorrow. When my cycle is over I will probably ease off the massages. Lower back should be better than plus a new bed haha.

Started watching a new show on Netflix. It is called Durham County... damn Canadian tv is wild as hell haha.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
a Tomahawk sighting! :bigeyes:

forgot about this log man..good to hear from you
hope all is well, cycle is treating you well still you think?

canadians..eh

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a Tomahawk sighting! :bigeyes:

forgot about this log man..good to hear from you
hope all is well, cycle is treating you well still you think?

canadians..eh
Haha ya I was pretty sporatic with my lifting for a bit. Back pain plus lack of sleep(plus poor quality) dont go well together.

I still seem to be making gains so it seems worth it enough to go ahead and finish the 2nd bottle. I actually lost weight while eating carbs. Did modify how I was eating though.

They tv shows are pretty crazy. I found a show called Kevin Spencer or something like that. Made me think of South Park without absolutely no message what so ever. Pretty much just weird crap you cant help but laugh at with TERRIBLE animation haha.

The Durham County show I am watching is just one crazy person after another killing people. They do some messed up crap to each other. A lot of "why are these people so dumb?" because they get themselves into some messed up situations.

Not sure if I will be lifting or not. Another night of crappy sleep. Might just rest today so I can for sure lift tomorrow. Pretty sure food temptations will be at the get together tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know laughing helped with back pain haha.

Felt my biceps lock up a bit post workout. Looking forward to another adjustment and massage tomorrow. When my cycle is over I will probably ease off the massages. Lower back should be better than plus a new bed haha.

Started watching a new show on Netflix. It is called Durham County... damn Canadian tv is wild as hell haha.
justified is ok, i liked the 1st season best...the new kevin bacon series could be good, to soon to tell!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am a fan of Justified. To me it is still better than most of what is on tv. The Following is pretty crazy as far as how out there the people are. So it is worth watching haha.

Lack of sleep doesn't help me post. Meant to say South Park usually has some kind of message. At least they seem to try now. The Kevin Spencer show was just messed up haha.

Looking forward to The Walking Dead coming back. It leaves way too quick. 6 episodes is not enough haha.

My right thigh is all kinds of tight. Made sleeping even harder. Definitely going to try and foam roll it a bit before my massage.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So The Following is good? I just finished the second season of American Horror Story. If you've ever seen The Inbetweeners (English series) its hilarious. South Park is brilliant as much as it's absurd and it always does have a message - usually bastardizing some social norm and stating what were all thinking.

-OS-Team AppNut

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So The Following is good? I just finished the second season of American Horror Story. If you've ever seen The Inbetweeners (English series) its hilarious. South Park is brilliant as much as it's absurd and it always does have a message - usually bastardizing some social norm and stating what were all thinking.

-OS-Team AppNut
It is definitely something different. I never got into American Horror Story but watched a bit of the Asylum one on around Halloween and from what some girl told me it was good. Ya I haven't watched South Park in a while.

The plan is to do chest and biceps today but lately planning has sucked. Didn't make my chiro/massage appointment yesterday. There was a mix up with the time so I am going Saturday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tom got it right - is..different, crazy concept and hard to imagine
but i'm willing to see where it goes
yup...i think they are just introducing the charactors, kinda like a stephen king book...boring at the beginning when he gives you the background but essential to the main storyline....i look for it to get much better!!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Whats up big guy, long time. last I saw you had your hands in pickle jars hahah

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up big guy, long time. last I saw you had your hands in pickle jars hahah
Haha I don't know if they have toughen up since then or I haven't been deadlifting as heavy. I did bench 405 for a pause press which is 20 more pounds than I had ever done with a touch and go. Been thinking about getting some pickles after a recent article by Matt Porter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I don't know if they have toughen up since then or I haven't been deadlifting as heavy. I did bench 405 for a pause press which is 20 more pounds than I had ever done with a touch and go. Been thinking about getting some pickles after a recent article by Matt Porter.
i have heard of open hand tip down punching sand