Tomahawk is Unleasing the Monster (log)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well my friend, a little more eventful than my night shift. but i do not envy you sir lol. i have had plenty of those nights, but i'm an old man now, i don't do that stuff anymore.
Lol to say the least it was eventful. Ya Im not exactly old or anything but I think Im done. Having my club/bar nights when Im out of town with people I will most likely never see again.

your a better man than I am bro I prob would've left her maybe called her a cab, but no way would i put her in my car IMO she owes you a bj or at the very least a hj
Lol Im just too nice like that, but honestly like I said in the rant I wish I had left sooner and avoided that whole situation.

The guy that snapped the bar was maybe 1.5 off the ground when it broke. It splintered. He wasn't hurt at all. I know some of the bars on the squat racks are bent. The gym let him keep it as a souvenir

405 x 18 sounds sick. haha don't stop going heavy b/c I saw that bar snap.
Lol I want a souvenir like that.

It was straight up taxing. Wore me the hell out. I just dont know if I trust these FC bars all that much.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a bottle of Katanadrol will be mysteriously arriving at my door :bigok:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a bottle of Katanadrol will be mysteriously arriving at my door :bigok:
That's spooky mysterious. An early trick or treat? I'm gonna have to hit that stuff up at a later point, heard good stuff about it. Are you going to cut some?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very mysterious indeed. :scratchchin:
Its a good mystery if u ask me :smirk:

That's spooky mysterious. An early trick or treat? I'm gonna have to hit that stuff up at a later point, heard good stuff about it. Are you going to cut some?
Yes Im just not 100% sure how Im going to stack it or what Im going to do for my next cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man so many interesting new things coming out Idk what I will want to run next :sgrin:

Ok so apparently we r starting a new workout lol. I have been dictating the workout set up so far so I figured Id try what Mario had in mind with some tweaking of course.

Sit ups 2 sets of 25

Bar bends 2 sets of 26(total)

U lie on ur back while on a lying leg curl machine and pull ur legs up. 1 set of 15. Felt weird because the bench was arched.

DB SLDL 25 for 30 reps and then 30 for 26 reps

Incline BB press 4 sets of 8 reps then a set of 10. Will be upping the weight.

Seated DB lateral raise 5 sets of 10 reps with 20s.

Decline hammer strength 5 sets of 8 reps with 320 total.

Bent over DB lateral raise 5 sets doing 10 reps slow 20s going up to 30s.

Peck deck 5 sets of 8 using way too much weight lol

Wide upright rows 135 for 5 sets 8,8,8,7,6

V-bar pull ups 5 sets of 8 reps

DB pull overs 5 sets of 10 reps with 70.

Tried hyper ext with a twist.

Was supposed to do 6 sets of calves, but the FC was closing.

So all this volume kicked my ass and it took forever to do. Seriously took over 2 hours. Have to find a way to pick it up. Tomorrow going to add in squats to the workout.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man so many interesting new things coming out Idk what I will want to run next :sgrin:

Ok so apparently we r starting a new workout lol. I have been dictating the workout set up so far so I figured Id try what Mario had in mind with some tweaking of course.

Sit ups 2 sets of 25

Bar bends 2 sets of 26(total)

U lie on ur back while on a lying leg curl machine and pull ur legs up. 1 set of 15. Felt weird because the bench was arched.

DB SLDL 25 for 30 reps and then 30 for 26 reps

Incline BB press 4 sets of 8 reps then a set of 10. Will be upping the weight.

Seated DB lateral raise 5 sets of 10 reps with 20s.

Decline hammer strength 5 sets of 8 reps with 320 total.

Bent over DB lateral raise 5 sets doing 10 reps slow 20s going up to 30s.

Peck deck 5 sets of 8 using way too much weight lol

Wide upright rows 135 for 5 sets 8,8,8,7,6

V-bar pull ups 5 sets of 8 reps

DB pull overs 5 sets of 10 reps with 70.

Tried hyper ext with a twist.

Was supposed to do 6 sets of calves, but the FC was closing.

So all this volume kicked my ass and it took forever to do. Seriously took over 2 hours. Have to find a way to pick it up. Tomorrow going to add in squats to the workout.
sounds like my kind of workout brother!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like my kind of workout brother!
Lol ya this is something right up ur volume alley.

Oh ya and u do an A and B workout both done 3 times a week. So I will basically be spending 12 hours a week at the fitness center. 7% of my time will be spent at the fitness center.

Idk how long we will do this bc Idk if I could keep up this kind of volume off cycle or maybe even on cycle.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it might get boring too... Super Sets? Giant Sets? Super Giant Sets? Cross-Fit?

Nah... TIRE FLIPPING!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it might get boring too... Super Sets? Giant Sets? Super Giant Sets? Cross-Fit?

Nah... TIRE FLIPPING!
None of it is supersets. It is def beat the living sh1t out of ur body. I was just worn out afterwards. Me and crossfit go together like water(me) and oil(crossfit).

Haha I need to go to my friends' house and flip the tire. Only bad thing is now that they moved into a house they have a little fenced in "yard" that u can do about 3 flips in.

Oh ya and just saw a FB event for the UGA vs Florida game. OMG this cook out is going to be amazing. "Ribs, Boston Buts, Beer Butt Chicken, Pork Tenderloin and Chick Quarters" I might not leave till it is all gone lol. My mouth started to water reading that list. I dont give a fack who is there Im going to stuff my belly full of food and not give a damn! This caveman will be feasting on the 30th!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That food sounds delicious, have no shame bro I'd be there eating everything I could too

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That food sounds delicious, have no shame bro I'd be there eating everything I could too
Oh u have no idea my friend. They will have atleast 2 slow cookers(probably more) so the food will be so tender and so damn delicious.

I mean there might be some girls there but in this case food>girls.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Better than my sat night I restrained someone 2 times my weight, kinda funny actually!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nuttin like babysittin drunk people and I feel ya on the food sometimes its food before hoes....ok once in a blue moon its food before hoes.nice looking workouts too

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better than my sat night I restrained someone 2 times my weight, kinda funny actually!!!
Idk babysitting a girl u lost A LOT of interest in that night who did u wrong in ur eyes isnt much fun. Oh and she got very sexually aggressive... then tried throwing up in my car and wouldn't listen to me. Damn drunk girls thinking they know best :irked:

To be honest Id love to throw people around lol.

nuttin like babysittin drunk people and I feel ya on the food sometimes its food before hoes....ok once in a blue moon its food before hoes.nice looking workouts too
Well in this case the food is that damn good and the girls r most likely suspect. There is a chance Kelley might be there, but lets be real if u have been reading my logs long enough u know I dont get that lucky.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looks like I will be taking your advice and hitting up the chalk sooner than later, last night I was doing bent over barbell rows, and my sweaty ass hands slipped the bar right out, and in my fumble to recover, it unfortunately broke its fall on both my knees. ****.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looks like I will be taking your advice and hitting up the chalk sooner than later, last night I was doing bent over barbell rows, and my sweaty ass hands slipped the bar right out, and in my fumble to recover, it unfortunately broke its fall on both my knees. ****.
Damn that sucks man. Chalk it up and dont even worry about ur grip anymore :cheers:

Nice. Ya just because I was on tren doesnt mean my c0ck and balls dont work anymore. Im on HCGenerate and my libido sure wouldnt mind some eye candy :sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang good stuiff in here. My buddy broke a bar with 525 on it he did 5 reps put it back up and when he racked it one of the collars on the end broke. Pretty intense.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang good stuiff in here. My buddy broke a bar with 525 on it he did 5 reps put it back up and when he racked it one of the collars on the end broke. Pretty intense.
Haha u r not making me feel anymore at ease kleen.

Workout today was this
1) Feet-Against-Wall Sit-Up 1 set of 25
2) Bend to the Opposite Foot 1 set of 25 each side 35 pounds
3) lying Leg raise 2 sets of 15 1st unweighted 2nd with a 5
4) Lying Leg Crossover 20 each side
5) Standing Close-Grip Triceps Press 4-5 8-10 the stack basically
6) Standing Dumbbell Curl 4-5 6-8 Both arms at the same time 50s
7) Incline Close-Grip EZ-Curl-Bar 4-5 8-10 went up to 100
8) Incline Dumbbell Curl 4-5 6-8 both arms at once 40s
9) Kneeling Head-Supported Close-Grip Triceps Extension on High Pulley 4-5 8-10 Went up to 80 I believe
10) Standing Medium-Grip EZ-Curl-Bar Curl 4-5 6-8 Used 80 and 100
11) Leg Extension 4-5 10-12 Started at 160 and ended up at 220

Was supposed to do a little more, but thats ok just getting into this workout. Decided Im only going to squat twice a month and deadlift once a month. So it will go like squat, deadlift, squat, off, repeat.

My arms got so pumped from this workout was nice. The workout is growing on me but it still took 2 hours today.

Friday I might be going to a free cookout for lunch :cheers: All I would have to do is bring rice. And u know I have plenty of that lol.

Man Mario was telling me about how he went on a double date with these Cuban girls. How the guy acted like a punk when the girl was DTF. It just made me mad lol. This was back before I met him. And the girl didnt speak English.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good workout bro! i said it when i first subbed to your thread and i'll say it now love cuban girls!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Serious volume going on in here! Good job making it though that workout. 2 hours is just ridiculous!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good workout bro! i said it when i first subbed to your thread and i'll say it now love cuban girls!
Man I dont hate on any kind of girl if I think she is hot. But man girl sounded so appealing too.

Serious volume going on in here! Good job making it though that workout. 2 hours is just ridiculous!
I know man it is going to kill me lol. But in all seriousness I felt good at the end of the workout. Still had some gas in the tank while Mario was beat tired. So recovery is nice right now.

Ok some transcript that made my ass :rofl:

Kelley: waiting tables at luigi's.
Tom: nice where is that?
K: dt macon.
T: cool, im not big on eating out so.
K:haha. keep it clean, son
lol jk.
T:lol well not that kind of eating out

Oh no I think Im getting the ole younger brother throw off :irked:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"keep it clean, son" :toofunny:
It really was funny. Def makes me a little more interested. Seriously thinking she might be 1 of those smart but dumb girls. Still have plenty of things in my way though.

solid lifts bro, keep it up!
Thanks man I dont plan on stopping. Cant wait till Ben gets back in January. Going to be back to heavy lifting and making noise.

You meet the oddest women ................
Haha I thought u already knew that TC. IF I didnt meet weird girls I wouldnt meet any girls at all.

:flowers1: For venturing into these waters :bad: lol

X5 I just spit up my post WO shake reading that hahaha!
Haha see I knew this was too funny to keep to myself

He does, doesn't he?!?!? :lol:
What can I say? Im a unique guy. I have a hard time finding girls. Pretty much a living oxymoron :eek13:

So girl from a while back might be taken out for a lunch date. Was talking to her while I was coaching wrestling almost a full year ago lol. I got busy and then she got a bf. Only bad thing about her is she has coworker friends who Im not too keen on. Lets just say some of them were their Saturday night. Was supposed to take her to lunch on Friday but she apparently has something she has to do or blah blah blah. Apparently I picked the perfect place her favorite place to eat plus it is simple and not too expensive. Learned a nice lesson with Lindsey, be cheap because she isnt worth it lol JK. But seriously no more badass dates right off the bat. Chick is going to have to earn the good dates lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X5 I just spit up my post WO shake reading that hahaha!
The chick that said that is the 1 I sent u pics of(Kelley).

Will send u pics of the new/old girl Brea. The one with the milf.

So I just got home from some a late night Kroger run. Chicken, bananas(some organic ones too, apples, and some weird fruit.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just got home from some a late night Kroger run. Chicken, bananas(some organic ones too, apples, and some weird fruit.
Don't waste your money on organic bananas, the skin gets peeled off anyway. Organic apples however are a better buy, since apple farmers have the highest incidence of cancer of any produce farmer (pesticide volume, etc).

I'm not even going to hazard girl advice in your situation, easier to talk food!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't waste your money on organic bananas, the skin gets peeled off anyway. Organic apples however are a better buy, since apple farmers have the highest incidence of cancer of any produce farmer (pesticide volume, etc).

I'm not even going to hazard girl advice in your situation, easier to talk food!
I honestly just got them because I saw them lol. It was $0.10 more a pound so wasn't breaking the bank like u usually see with organic. Hmm will keep that in mind dont know if I saw organic apples.

My girl situation is 1 crazy bitch after another and then 1 from the past pops her happy ass back up lol.
Seriously hope Mario goes on TDY to the base in Mississippi lol. I will lose a workout partner for a month, but hopefully he can find some girls. Wouldnt mind going there for a weekend of fun :cheers:

Oh and I want to thank everyone who has been following along. Passed 11,000 views for this log.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intense and scary. He narrowly escaped danger and possible injury.

A guy I used to work with was in prison earlier in his life and he saw a guy doing flat DB presses with 100's and one of the "bells" on the end fell off and hit him square in the friggin' face!! It broke a lot of teeth and he said blood gushed like a river from his wounds.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intense and scary. He narrowly escaped danger and possible injury.

A guy I used to work with was in prison and he saw a guy doing flat DB presses with 100's and one of the "bells" on the end fell off and hit him square in the friggin' face!! It broke a lot of teeth and he said blood gushed like a river from his wounds.
Thank u TG I feel so much more safe working out now lol. But honestly I dont think I have to worry about stuff breaking at the FC Im at now. They have so much money they replace stuff for no reason :twak:

I was just going to PM u about my squat and deadlift step up.

This is once per week. Squat, Deadlift, Squat, off. So 1 week I would squat the next I would deadlift. Not so much to improve my squat and deadlift but more to maintain them. Im not going to lie I miss working out with my other workout partner. So much more motivating going heavy on squat and deadlift when someone else is going through the same hell as u.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank u TG I feel so much more safe working out now lol. But honestly I dont think I have to worry about stuff breaking at the FC Im at now. They have so much money they replace stuff for no reason :twak:

I was just going to PM u about my squat and deadlift step up.

This is once per week. Squat, Deadlift, Squat, off. So 1 week I would squat the next I would deadlift. Not so much to improve my squat and deadlift but more to maintain them. Im not going to lie I miss working out with my other workout partner. So much more motivating going heavy on squat and deadlift when someone else is going through the same hell as u.
It looks good to me Tom. You might be surprised to see your lifts go up with this less frequent lifting. And you will be chomping at the proverbial bit to go to the gym this way too.
On that "off" week, you could still sneak in some SLDL's. Alternate between barbell and db's.
I saw your recent workout where you posted doing DB SLDL's. I thought I was the only one to do them. ha ha
I do barbell one week and db's the next. Keeps me fresh.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks good to me Tom. You might be surprised to see your lifts go up with this less frequent lifting. And you will be chomping at the proverbial bit to go to the gym this way too.
On that "off" week, you could still sneak in some SLDL's. Alternate between barbell and db's.
I saw your recent workout where you posted doing DB SLDL's. I thought I was the only one to do them. ha ha
I do barbell one week and db's the next. Keeps me fresh.
Well I will still be hitting the FC/gym 5/6 times a week. Just wont be doing the powerlifts but once a week. Thinking I will do them after my rest day and not do the abs at the start of that workout.

Try women and not girls that may be your issue....:)
I would but it seems like most of them have kids :eek:uttahere: I have tried talking to girls older than me, but some of them still have the maturity level of a teenage girl(I will be nice). Plus they brush me off because of my age.

Wait what???

Lol should have put a comma there. But man, girl...
Oh well so glad I cant see that pic :twak:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I got a haircut today finally. As u can see in my video I let it grow a little and that was 3 weeks ago. The last time I had gotten it cut it was like a 2 lol.

Lets just say Im glad it was free. Might post up a pic later for laughs.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I got a haircut today finally. As u can see in my video I let it grow a little and that was 3 weeks ago. The last time I had gotten it cut it was like a 2 lol.

Lets just say Im glad it was free. Might post up a pic later for laughs.
When I let my hair grow out like yours was, I look like a hong kong action flick cop.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I let my hair grow out like yours was, I look like a hong kong action flick cop.
LMAO I love it.

The good thing about having the long hair was people wouldnt ask if I was in the Air Force. Well atleast the people that were bright enough to pick up on that little detail. Back to getting asked that now lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO I love it.

The good thing about having the long hair was people wouldnt ask if I was in the Air Force. Well atleast the people that were bright enough to pick up on that little detail. Back to getting asked that now lol.
I can't have my hair too short, otherwise I look like I just walked out the Shaolin Temple with a tofu cake & yak milk in my robe pockets.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update time. Stepped on the scale with everything on 224.5! Damn Im dropping weight :D

Knee bend sit ups 2 sets of 25

SLDL with DBs 25s for 50

Lying leg pull in 1 set of 25

Standing BB side bends 50 total.

Incline BB 5 sets of 8 but the last 1 only got 6.

Seated Side lateral raise 5 sets of 10 with 25s.

Decline hammer strength 4 sets 320 10,10,8,8 then 360 for 7(supposed to only do 5 sets of 8)

Bent over DB flyes 5 sets of 10 with 25s

Pec deck 5 sets of 8 with 220

Wide upright rows 5 sets of 8 with 135(ripped my shirt pocket lol)

T-bar rows 6 plates 8,8,8,12(I still got it)

DB pull over 4 sets of 10 with 70

Standing calves 6 sets of 20 with 90.

This workout took forever lol. It was good though. Was by myself should be another good one tomorrow.

Saw my sister's hot friend(who is married, lame) and talked to her for a bit.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh1t Tom that is a long workout.. Why you training like that?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh1t Tom that is a long workout.. Why you training like that?
Lol its honestly not that bad. The 1st few exercises r 1 set basically. Switch it up a little. Was getting real into the idea of powerlifting but damn was blowing up. Still want to do it but get my weight down a little 1st.

Another thing I will say is my joints feel pretty damn amazing. Other than my abs I feel pretty facking refreshed and ready for tomorrows workout. I think my body is truly liking this workout plus Paleo.

Just want to say this again. My sister's friend is hot :D

Oh ya still need to call the gym to talk to the owner about getting my card reactivated and all. Cook out on Friday should be good :cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol its honestly not that bad. The 1st few exercises r 1 set basically. Switch it up a little. Was getting real into the idea of powerlifting but damn was blowing up. Still want to do it but get my weight down a little 1st.

Another thing I will say is my joints feel pretty damn amazing. Other than my abs I feel pretty facking refreshed and ready for tomorrows workout. I think my body is truly liking this workout plus Paleo.

Just want to say this again. My sister's friend is hot :D

Oh ya still need to call the gym to talk to the owner about getting my card reactivated and all. Cook out on Friday should be good :cheers:
oh hell yeah, love cook outs, big cheat meal for you sir.

btw, just finished that chinese. mmm. couple rock hard pieces of chicken in there though, looked dry as hell