Tomahawk is Unleasing the Monster (log)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those Atlanta, Buckhead, and Alpharetta girls are about as deep and complicated as a shot glass IME (used to visit there when I was in college). Oh wait, you were talking about Athens...
Hmm I honestly dont know what I from girls at this point. I think Im just way too simple and upfront. "This is who I am if thats not what u want bleh."

No Im not in Athens. Im in Warner Robins which is an Air Force town. I need to gtfo.

Hey DH come join this
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/162540-tomahawk-bridge-ing.html

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I honestly dont know what I from girls at this point. I think Im just way too simple and upfront. "This is who I am if thats not what u want bleh."

No Im not in Athens. Im in Warner Robins which is an Air Force town. I need to gtfo.

Hey DH come join this
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/162540-tomahawk-bridge-ing.html
Dude, I used to go to WR all the time working on C-5s! Too bad I switched jobs and stopped coming down there.

Used to love the grub outside the gates at that Boarding House place for lunch. Being at WR is better than being at Albany, GA...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I used to go to WR all the time working on C-5s! Too bad I switched jobs and stopped coming down there.

Used to love the grub outside the gates at that Boarding House place for lunch. Being at WR is better than being at Albany, GA...
Ya it would be cool to workout with someone from AM. So far I have only lifted with 1 other person from AM that I know of. And I didnt put on a very good showing not going to lie.

Hmm not 100% sure if I know where u r talking about even though I should. I wouldnt know. Been at WR my whole life so it kinda sucks lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it would be cool to workout with someone from AM. So far I have only lifted with 1 other person from AM that I know of. And I didnt put on a very good showing not going to lie.

Hmm not 100% sure if I know where u r talking about even though I should. I wouldnt know. Been at WR my whole life so it kinda sucks lol.
Outside the main gate before the train tracks, tucked back by some auto repair place, back by the visitor area (old train station). Don't know what the official name of the place was, but it was an old boarding house. They serve family style all you can eat fried chicken, ribs, etc. Good grub!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside the main gate before the train tracks, tucked back by some auto repair place, back by the visitor area (old train station). Don't know what the official name of the place was, but it was an old boarding house. They serve family style all you can eat fried chicken, ribs, etc. Good grub!
Hmm might have to check if it is still there. Might have to make a visit there when I have a cheat day.

How long ago were u here?

So I might have locked myself in taking BreA out. Kind of hard to avoid her now lol.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
come to WA and lift with me, you can spot me with 225 on bench lol o.0

I could actually hang with u on squats, getting above 300 now

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confucius say, "Picky man sleep with hard dick." :biglaugh:
I actually just had this conversation with a buddy, who gets laid once a blue moon, but claims its because he, unlike me, won't lower standards in a drought. I think his last remark was "I don't need to settle for a temporary fix" My response might have been one of my best advice-given moments:

"Dude, you need what you can get. Just because there is no cure for cancer right now doesn't mean one should refuse treatment."

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just had this conversation with a buddy, who gets laid once a blue moon, but claims its because he, unlike me, won't lower standards in a drought. I think his last remark was "I don't need to settle for a temporary fix" My response might have been one of my best advice-given moments:

"Dude, you need what you can get. Just because there is no cure for cancer right now doesn't mean one should refuse treatment."
:rofl: I like that. If I still have room in my sig I will def be adding it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sober thing probably does hurt a bit. Im not saying you cant pick up women sober, or that alcohol is necessary, but I sure do have 100 times the confidence after knocking a couple back.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sober thing probably does hurt a bit. Im not saying you cant pick up women sober, or that alcohol is necessary, but I sure do have 100 times the confidence after knocking a couple back.
Lol well that too, but I was referring to talking to a chick u r less than enthusiastic about taking home :lol:

Oh and I gave credit where credit was due in my sig :cheers:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well that too, but I was referring to talking to a chick u r less than enthusiastic about taking home :lol:

Oh and I gave credit where credit was due in my sig :cheers:
Nice :cheers:

But yea, your point is significantly more valid. Unfortunately my buddy will turn down above average, its not like im pushing uglies on him.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro tell me about it.. When i gotta good buzz going I'll talk to the finest women in the place..

You know what though, being on test my confidence is way up, I'm talking to hottys at the gym and got a # a few days ago. Stuff I normally would never do. :cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate u guys. Now Im going to go kill the weights and look like a pissed off SOB oh wait I always do that :lol:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I hate u guys. Now Im going to go kill the weights and look like a pissed off SOB oh wait I always do that :lol:
I can't imagine all these guys at a bar together bull****ting trying to pick up chicks haha.

Smash some damn weights.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine all these guys at a bar together bull****ting trying to pick up chicks haha.

Smash some damn weights.
Well if we were all at a bar together u wouldnt be able to see me... Id be the midget of the bunch :lmao:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what was almost as good of a social precursor as alcohol? Slim Xtreme by AX, the ish that got banned. Whatever substance that was in there made me uber and I mean uber social and just in a good ass mood. I was writing letters of appreciation to my college professors 'n shat and chatting with stranger milfs in my cycling class like no other. it was crazy.

That ish kept me up for 24hours, but its coo.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what was almost as good of a social precursor as alcohol? Slim Xtreme by AX, the ish that got banned. Whatever substance that was in there made me uber and I mean uber social and just in a good ass mood. I was writing letters of appreciation to my college professors 'n shat and chatting with stranger milfs in my cycling class like no other. it was crazy.

That ish kept me up for 24hours, but its coo.
Dont tempt me bro dont tempt me. I wont say I have a bottle or 2 but I wont say I dont.

That ish made class way too fun and I was a happy mofo except when I came off. I was hoping Adderllin would have the same effect. It is good, but nothing is Slim Xtreme "good."

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont tempt me bro dont tempt me. I wont say I have a bottle or 2 but I wont say I dont.

That ish made class way too fun and I was a happy mofo except when I came off. I was hoping Adderllin would have the same effect. It is good, but nothing is Slim Xtreme "good."
One bottle of Slim Xtreme is being sold on Ebay for $325.00. A bottle sold for $250.00 last week.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=slim+xtreme&_sacat=See-All-Categories

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Tom if you don't sell any bottles that you "may" have and make a ridiculous PROFIT off of it, then you are one crazy mofo!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle of Slim Xtreme is being sold on Ebay for $325.00. A bottle sold for $250.00 last week.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=slim+xtreme&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Lol geez I think I need to join Ebay lol :13:

Tom if you don't sell any bottles that you "may" have and make a ridiculous PROFIT off of it, then you are one crazy mofo!
Haha I know I didnt realize they were making that kind of bank. I thought I might have had more :sad:

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol geez I think I need to join Ebay lol :13:

Haha I know I didnt realize they were making that kind of bank. I thought I might have had more :sad:
if your gonna do that get it on it quick ebay is funny about supps

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only concern is I have no rep on Ebay so people could be more skeptical.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is in it that makes people want it so bad?
Idk how to explain it but it makes u feel amazing. Like I seriously got so much sh1t done. Not even talking like workout wise which btw it murdered appetite. But damn the withdrawls sucked major. I have never done "drugs" but I can imagine that is about as close as Im going to get to that withdrawn feeling.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like I'd be the perfect wingman and wow on the slim xtreme looks like I have should picked up a few bottles.d'oh.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I got some dome from some bar slut in the bathroom tonight... ****ing sluts I tell ya

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I got some dome from some bar slut in the bathroom tonight... ****ing sluts I tell ya
I need to move... not really I just need some facking game :twak:

Oh well I guess I will go chow in a minute so hungry.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. I never have tried Slim Xtreme, but I can't even fathom how good it is if people are spending 300+ on a supplement. Must have been addicting as hell lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk how to explain it but it makes u feel amazing. Like I seriously got so much sh1t done. Not even talking like workout wise which btw it murdered appetite. But damn the withdrawls sucked major. I have never done "drugs" but I can imagine that is about as close as Im going to get to that withdrawn feeling.
When I was on it, my study habits were so intense I really considered going for a Ph.D. while studying 5 chapters into a class that wouldn't start in another two weeks. Once I got off the SX however, my ability to study for hours and retain left.

I was also social as hell, like low level XTC sociable.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. I never have tried Slim Xtreme, but I can't even fathom how good it is if people are spending 300+ on a supplement. Must have been addicting as hell lol.
Im going to check on those and see how they turn out. 1 of the sellers went back and said he didnt have the original version and hasnt had a bid since so. The bottle I ran is different from the 2 I have unsealed. So might not get too much in reality :sad:

When I was on it, my study habits were so intense I really considered going for a Ph.D. while studying 5 chapters into a class that wouldn't start in another two weeks. Once I got off the SX however, my ability to study for hours and retain left.

I was also social as hell, like low level XTC sociable.
But yes I felt the same way. I would be so into class it was crazy. Usually I dont talk in class, but my hand was going up so fast Im surprised it is still attached to me lol plus just yell sh1t out lol.

When I came off though it was bad.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to check on those and see how they turn out. 1 of the sellers went back and said he didnt have the original version and hasnt had a bid since so. The bottle I ran is different from the 2 I have unsealed. So might not get too much in reality :sad:

But yes I felt the same way. I would be so into class it was crazy. Usually I dont talk in class, but my hand was going up so fast Im surprised it is still attached to me lol plus just yell sh1t out lol.

When I came off though it was bad.
My wife is half mexican and her mom is full mexican (single mom), so they're old school when it comes to dating and marriage & what not. Before I could propose to my wife, I was required to have a one on one dinner with my wife's mom (who is uber intimidating, not one of those mom's excited to give her daughter away, but more like a Dad looking for a reason not to like you) and she disapproved of me from the start for no reason anyway (like an over-protective dad) and I knew it, so it was twice as initmidating. Anyway, before we met for my asking of permission to propose to her daughter, I took 2 Slim Xtremes because I was fully aware of how sociable and uncharacteriscally bold that ish madde me and the meeting went so good. Instead of being all nervous, I was super talkative and personable and she loved it.

THAT'S HOW GOOD SLIM XTREME WAS FOR ME!

However, I used two bottles with about a month apart and I have to say, the original, original, very first virgin batch that I got the first time, was much, MUCH stronger then the second time I tried it. I read that something was re-formulated as inquires started to arise. They took out the cocain or something, lol.

Last edited:
dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Slim Xtreme = legal crack

Seriously, that mysterious ingredient in it was a modafinil analogue with a lot of effects similar to cocaine and amphetamines. Modafinil is a C-IV stimulant used for narcolepsy. If they had made an analogue of an actual listed C-I or C-II amphetamine or other designer stimulant, then they could have been prosecuted by the DEA under the controlled substances analogue act. Instead, they just got a cease mfg. letter type thing, and it is still legal to sell, etc.

The stuff is definitely strong, but it's also got some cardiotoxic potential. I think the stuff is dangerous honestly; amphetamines are safer and would produce similar results (Adderall, Dexedrine, etc), but obviously not everyone can get ahold of those legally.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=462408

can we not post glowing endorsements ripped from elsewhere when it doesn't add anything to the discussion, this stuff is one small step from a substance known to cause cardiovascular toxicity.
http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pyrrolidinyl.html

This is a very similar chemical to the one in Slim Xtreme I believe; as you can see, it compares favorably to cocaine in terms of DAT (dopamine transporter) binding affinity (ki values). Could be good or bad depending on how you look at it!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slim Xtreme = legal crack

Seriously, that mysterious ingredient in it was a modafinil analogue with a lot of effects similar to cocaine and amphetamines!
Cocaine and amphetamines............yum. :yumyum:

:lol: