Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

your wives are hot;)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Ok - this is another of megan. I also have Jes, Jill and Nicole readily accessible but I'll pace myself.

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im counting down the minutes till I hit the weights with this new routine. Got a feeling I will end up doing a bit extra really itching to destroy. Thinking its the Anadraulic State (original) so I am def looking forward to running Formadrol and T-911 together at some point.

Libido has been a little reD1CKulous lately. Cold showers will be standard protocol because of this plus the fire that is Clenviscerate. Makes me glad there are ZERO females at the gym I go to.

Ok so it turns out I only have 1 bottle of Suppress-C and it is only a partial bottle so it will be out soon unless more shows up at my house which I dont plan on buying more since I need to be saving money for NY.

Hopefully a recent talk has been enough to give me the kickstart I need to go kick some facking ass in the gym.

Tomorrow will be condition with a random assortment of objects ie car tire, cinder block, and big plastic drain pipes. Hopefully the weather holds up and its hot as fack.

SikkiNixx77

SikkiNixx77

Awards
Im here what did i miss other than the hot women woot! woot!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Kick ass tomhawk :)

It's been lacking here , cold , pool temp was 68 but I got in( instant numbness of body) and swam 85 laps.....Bbbrrrrr

Ohhh wait this is your log....:X

Thanks chemist :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Kick ass tomhawk :)

It's been lacking here , cold , pool temp was 68 but I got in( instant numbness of body) and swam 85 laps.....Bbbrrrrr

Ohhh wait this is your log....:X

Thanks chemist :)
95 degrees at 2am here :D

only 115 at noon though ;)

Supposed to hit 140 next month

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
95 degrees at 2am here :D

only 115 at noon though ;)

Supposed to hit 140 next month
Screw that! I live in North-Eastern Ohio... anything over 85 is going outside my comfort zone. I don't know how you and the rest of our soldiers do it! :usa: Thank you for doing it though!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fack that kinda heat Keithan I hope u have some really good AC :lol:

So the new workout was def a success. I went in pretty motivated so maybe I have my "mojo" back who knows. Felt like a punk only using 465 on deadlifts though. Back was on fire too. A lot of pulling done today. Will post up full workout tomorrow. Want to get some sleep in so I am ready for tomorrow.

My friend Kline is supposed to be coming to do the conditioning tomorrow so hopefully that will create some motivation plus will give a better reference for rest periods. Chance of t-storms tomorrow right about when Im supposed to do the conditioning so hopefully the weather holds up long enough.

Originally I plan on doing squats/deadlifts 3X a week. Now Im not so sure. I will be lifting Mon, Wed, Fri and doing conditioning Tues and Thurs. Maybe some boring cardio on Saturday.

Had a good talk tonight hopefully they will continue.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Fack that kinda heat Keithan I hope u have some really good AC :lol:

So the new workout was def a success. I went in pretty motivated so maybe I have my "mojo" back who knows. Felt like a punk only using 465 on deadlifts though. Back was on fire too. A lot of pulling done today. Will post up full workout tomorrow. Want to get some sleep in so I am ready for tomorrow.

My friend Kline is supposed to be coming to do the conditioning tomorrow so hopefully that will create some motivation plus will give a better reference for rest periods. Chance of t-storms tomorrow right about when Im supposed to do the conditioning so hopefully the weather holds up long enough.

Originally I plan on doing squats/deadlifts 3X a week. Now Im not so sure. I will be lifting Mon, Wed, Fri and doing conditioning Tues and Thurs. Maybe some boring cardio on Saturday.

Had a good talk tonight hopefully they will continue.

You shut your whore mouth!

Also, what does bold item #2 mean, you keep giving us the vaguest insight to your personal life o_O

:lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also, what does bold item #2 mean, you keep giving us the vaguest insight to your personal life o_O

I only pulled it for 8 and 6 :damnit: It feels weird using less than 5 plates :sad3:

LOL u guys are cracking me up. Just had an enjoyable conversation tonight thats all :phone: . Not one of the aforementioned people. Dont worry so much about what isnt said and worry about what is said :lol:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

Awe come on man! Can't everybody throw 465 pounds around like it's child's play? :rolleyes: Oh wait... I'm nowhere near that either :sad3:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

#2 must be more of his shenanigans... just throwing out little teases to keep us wondering...

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Sure I don't know about you I can throw 465 easy!!! NO WAY!!!! although I am pretty tough..... good job tomahawk :)

Keep it up...see "mojo" as you called it can always be found....

TC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/14 Preworkout weight with the chucks on 228
4 for 30 Reverse grip seated rows: 200*17/9/6/6=38 go up, minute rest between sets
4 for 30 Neutral grip pull downs: 200*16/9/8/7=40 go up, mintute rest between sets
4 for 30 T-bar rows: 225*12/9/6/6=33 go up, mintue rest between sets
2 for 15 Deadlifts: 465*8/6 stay, 5 minute rest between sets

6/15 conditioning
Sideways tire throw: 12/8
Overhead tire push throw: 12/10
Cinder block carry: carry 2 bring back 1 sprint bring back the other. 3 rounds of that.

Result:

Libido?

Cold shower time now

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so more teasing. I am enjoying a newfound friend of mine. :lol: Lets see what that stirs up :lol:

Ok some supp notes. Good energy with the Vapor XT it lasts a good while but I come down well enough I can sleep later. The Anadraulic State is something good although aggression is def there. The fuse is a bit shorter than it needs to be and Im TNT! The Clenviscerate is lighting a full blown fire on my stomach. Thinking about walking 3 miles in the heat so I should be bright red on the stomach. I have a nice farmer's tan going on to go along with my apparent Southern twang yall lol.

And speaking of hot abs

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
WTF man you can't not tell us about the shenanigans. Yeah, I just used a double negative, I'm allowed to because you HAVE to use them in Russian !

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF man you can't not tell us about the shenanigans. Yeah, I just used a double negative, I'm allowed to because you HAVE to use them in Russian !
Lol Im not sure I would call this shenanigans. When I think of a more accurate word I will let u know.

Are your abs starting to show?
:chairfall: Clenviscerate is great and all but not a miracle lotion.

Damn.... She is absolutely gorgeous
She's ok. I probably wouldn't kick her outta bed :chairfall:
Hmmm I wonder who they are talking about lol.

Ok just to reiterate Clenviscerate causes fire of the abdominals. Went to Kroger to get some lettuce(damn diets) and I was on fire. I think my clothes are absorbing it too much bc that is def when it burns the most.

Also starting to think I need to change my sights when it comes to the ladies but damn if every female over a certain age around me already has a kid or five.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Also starting to think I need to change my sights when it comes to the ladies but damn if every female over a certain age around me already has a kid or five.
Like where ur going with this.....its all about the youngins

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Lol Im not sure I would call this shenanigans. When I think of a more accurate word I will let u know.

:chairfall: Clenviscerate is great and all but not a miracle lotion.

Hmmm I wonder who they are talking about lol.

Ok just to reiterate Clenviscerate causes fire of the abdominals. Went to Kroger to get some lettuce(damn diets) and I was on fire. I think my clothes are absorbing it too much bc that is def when it burns the most.

your on fire because you live in the SOuth and it's butt a** hot ....but ok, and change your sights on the ladies, I keep saying go for mid 20's, old enough to want a relationship, still young enough to look good :)

TC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like where ur going with this.....its all about the youngins
Lol opposite direction my friend. Plus the girls where I live are having babies when they are still JB.

your on fire because you live in the SOuth and it's butt a** hot ....but ok, and change your sights on the ladies, I keep saying go for mid 20's, old enough to want a relationship, still young enough to look good :)

TC
Lol ya the 95 degree weather plus super high humidity had something to do with it. But it really felt like my stomach was hot enough to cook the eggs I love so dearly :smlove2:

We shall see how it turns out. Has to be some girl out there for me. In the mean time lets see whats happens with all my "SHENANIGANS!" :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep is going to be welcomed tonight just not sure when it will come. Im physically worn but just not sleepy.

DAMNIT sleep is not coming like I had hoped. Hopefully I am well rested for my lifts tomorrow. Got some business to attend to tomorrow. Im hoping it doesnt waste too much time.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

TC

Not true in my experience, 26 year old I dated was insane. Is probably still insane, she's in Japan now, hopefully she hooks up with some japanese guy and is not satisfied. Karma :lol:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Not true in my experience, 26 year old I dated was insane. Is probably still insane, she's in Japan now, hopefully she hooks up with some japanese guy and is not satisfied. Karma :lol:
I never said older women weren't nutty, I simply said you might have better luck... sorry to hear...and your right...karma is a B***h

TC

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old were you when you dated said 26?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little bit of internal thinking brewing in this head of hair. So much to consider.

Well todays workout is chest, tricep, shoulder, and legs.
Not quite sure what I want to use just yet lift wise.
Thinking maybe old chest machine, incline close grip smith, hammer strength behind the head press, front squats(low back still sore), and time permitting seated leg curls or donkey calf raise.

Oh ya the right side of my chest is pulsating :confused:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More teasing?

Muscle spasms? Try more sleep, less stimulants and try not to stress so much about the other stuff that is over-occupying your mind.
Ehh just a bit. Not quite sure I want to spill the beans on what goes on in this crazy head of mine :sgrin: Just a little on my mind wondering how I should handle a situation.

Im not too sure just yet. It just started earlier today. Well Im not on too many stims. I take 2 Vapor XT(200mg caff a pill) a day and then 1 scoop Anadraulic State a day and Anadraulic Pump when I lift.

Im just a thinker thats all. Should def read tonight to help ease my mind. Was reading a pretty interesting book but stopped a little while back.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less than great workout. I picked some lift that just werent right and the weights I used were off. Well atleast I learned from it. Going real basic for my next push workout.

On the plus side I was 223 pounds with my chucks on preworkout so something is changing. I even had a larger than usual preworkout meal. Drinking a Big Blast shake as we speak. I am almost out and its a good thing. It is more of a bulker shake but I have some Torrent Zero on the way got the confirmation email earlier. Will be doing abs later maybe walk a bit to burn some more calories.

Im tempted to modify the workout into pull, push, legs instead of just push and pull. I wont be hitting everything with as much frequency but will be able to do squats and deadlifts in the same week. Because there was no way I was going to do squats today. Will probably take bits of pieces from a few things. Just need to make it structured.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Little bit of internal thinking brewing in this head of hair. So much to consider.

Well todays workout is chest, tricep, shoulder, and legs.
Not quite sure what I want to use just yet lift wise.
Thinking maybe old chest machine, incline close grip smith, hammer strength behind the head press, front squats(low back still sore), and time permitting seated leg curls or donkey calf raise.

Oh ya the right side of my chest is pulsating :confused:
Try djbombsquads muscle stimulator

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok havent had one of these in a while. Lady update:
Ding dong the witch is dead...well she is moving and dead to me lol. Cassi is apparently moving. Which really doesnt change anything bc I never saw her around town to begin with. But its just a nice little summer gift I guess u could say.

More talks with Nicole about visiting. Still not 100% sure chick serious about me visiting. It wont be till after I get back from NY anyway. Have to rub it in her face that I went bc she loved her visit there.

Nothing really to report about Lindsey. Might try and see her this weekend who knows. Not looking too far in the future honestly. Did clear up when she might be moving last time I saw her... kinda. Basically next year when she has the money saved up to.

Oh ya and 223 with shoes on!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are on your way, weight loss, the ladies...good for you...!!!!!

TC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you are on your way, weight loss, the ladies...good for you...!!!!!

TC
Ha u r funny. Weight loss we shall see what the scale reads on Friday for legs. Ladies no go at best. Not even going to get into that can of worms.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was what this log was about?!

Un-subbed.

:sgrin:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought that was what this log was about?!

Un-subbed.

:sgrin:
:lol: No Im saying they arent figured out which leads to shenanigans such as trading foot rubs for massages :chairfall:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough, re-subbed
Ya if things r figured out it wouldnt be any fun. The journey is the fun part. Plus I wont be visiting Nicole till after NY and she has to get back from Vagina before I go visit. Oh and NY could bring some shenanigans for sure.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is this Vagina place you speak of?

:rofl:
Haha u would catch that. She told me on fb she was going to Virginia but I read it as Vagina. I guess that shows u what kind of brain I have :sgrin: