Tomahawk is Taking Supplements to Fuel His Shenanigans

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have finally figured out what I plan on running next. Not exactly what I want to run but they fit my goals much better.

This are just rough numbers
Epi 40/40/50/50/50/50
Tren 100/100/100/100/100/100
Dermacrine LV 10 mL a day I will start this 1 week ahead of everything else
AndroHard 6mL/6mL/6mL/6mL/6mL/6mL

The Dermacrine and AH doses are pretty much figured out. Epi might go up higher. I have 50mg pills of Tren so its either 50 or 100. I could use my Tren LV which would make dosing more flexible.

I was really looking forward to using some of my Superdrol but the way I add mass it would be too much of a risk. I think this plan gives me a better chance of recomping as opposed to one with a short run of Superdrol.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I think I have finally figured out what I plan on running next. Not exactly what I want to run but they fit my goals much better.

Epi 40/40/50/50/50/50

The Dermacrine and AH doses are pretty much figured out. Epi might go up higher. I have 50mg pills of Tren so its either 50 or 100. I could use my Tren LV which would make dosing more flexible.

I was really looking forward to using some of my Superdrol but the way I add mass it would be too much of a risk. I think this plan gives me a better chance of recomping as opposed to one with a short run of Superdrol.
That looks like fun!!! I was toying with the idea of a similar cycle myself. Mine was going to be 1T-Tren, AndroHard and either an Epi pulse or solid 10/20/30/30/40/40. I'm still hesitant about the Epi, but the way people are talking makes me very curious.
What are you going to take for liver and general support?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks like fun!!! I was toying with the idea of a similar cycle myself. Mine was going to be 1T-Tren, AndroHard and either an Epi pulse or solid 10/20/30/30/40/40. I'm still hesitant about the Epi, but the way people are talking makes me very curious.
What are you going to take for liver and general support?
Well remember 1TT is already a stack in itself. Just something to keep in mind. I do love some epi though.

I have a couple bottles of AI Cycle Support and Purus Labs Organ Shield. Will probably start using Liver Juice right now just to help my liver a bit.

I wont be doing this cycle till after my visit with Nicole. Dont want to chance libido. But if it start taking a while for the trip to come to fruition I will just start the cycle. I mean I am taking the Dermacrine and AndroHard for a reason plus might add some SA to the balls.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Well remember 1TT is already a stack in itself. Just something to keep in mind. I do love some epi though.

Thanks. I ran a 6 week cycle of it last year and gained a little experience with it... now I want to see if I can improve it :veryhappy: Maybe I will just add the AH and see how it goes. I'll still have enough 1-T Tren left for a 3rd 6week cycle to run Epi with later anyway.

I have a couple bottles of AI Cycle Support and Purus Labs Organ Shield. Will probably start using Liver Juice right now just to help my liver a bit.

I haven't tried the cycle support yet, but I fully intend to for the next cycle. In your opinion, is it necessary or just more of an insurance thing?

I wont be doing this cycle till after my visit with Nicole. Dont want to chance libido. But if it start taking a while for the trip to come to fruition I will just start the cycle. I mean I am taking the Dermacrine and AndroHard for a reason plus might add some SA to the balls.

Don't spend your life waiting for the perfect time to do it! After seeing another picture of her, I am convinced there will be no issue of "if"... more than likely it will be how long can you hang in there...lol Hit it like a champ!!!

Reply in bold

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got home from doing back and going to Judo at 7. Will report back afterwards.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
clear ur PM'

Your mates are givimg me a hard time at the other place

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so my back workout today.
Hit 275 for 10 reps on bent over rows. Had to use straps and form could have been better but felt good to use that much weight. Pulldowns my main problem with them today was my grip gave out. Should have used a different bar and strapped up. Seated rows were real good today closing in on the full stack. Iso close grip pull down hammer strength lol was good. Used more weight due to some motivation couldnt let an old man use more weight than me lol.

Drank my Torrent Zero by Animal on my way home and then had a ice, cottage cheese, blackberry, and peanut butter shake. Wasnt tasty but I needed the energy for what I was about to do.

Went to Judo which was different. Was expecting more standing but basically worked grappling the whole time. Wasnt anyone really my size. I was sweating balls. Im sure the guy I was rolling with appreciated it. Working on the ground was extremely taxing and I was usually on top even got advanced my position some. When all was said and done my biceps were done. I ended up staying and talking to a few of them just bc I was a little worried I would wreck on the way home(about a 30 min drive). Real nice people I must say. Cant wait to go back on Tuesday.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

Epi 40/40/50/50/50/50

Do you planning on running anything to help protect against prolactin gyno? I know the risk is reduced with the AH suppressing estrogen, but do you intend on using anything to directly suppress the prolactin increase?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have a few things to help with prolactin.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Do you planning on running anything to help protect against prolactin gyno? I know the risk is reduced with the AH suppressing estrogen, but do you intend on using anything to directly suppress the prolactin increase?
Run Vitex 1200 ms ED works for me on my 4th tren cycle and have never had an issue.

Bromo, caber and prami are worth researching. If its ur first run with tren is have one of those as a back up plan

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I've run 3 cycles of epi/tren 40/120 and 50/150

Talk about lean mass and crazy strength gains, research "spawn" there r many logs its PH that stacks epi and tren

I'll post a link to one in particular that I found the most informative

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Run Vitex 1200 ms ED works for me on my 4th tren cycle and have never had an issue.

Bromo, caber and prami are worth researching. If its ur first run with tren is have one of those as a back up plan
This will be my 2nd time running 1-T Tren. I'm going to run it with AndroHard and HGHPro by AI. I know there are cheaper ways (like Vitex) I could have gone but I wanted to try the HGHPro anyway. :veryhappy:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I've run 3 cycles of epi/tren 40/120 and 50/150

Talk about lean mass and crazy strength gains, research "spawn" there r many logs its PH that stacks epi and tren

I'll post a link to one in particular that I found the most informative
Cool, thanks! I've been doing a bit of reading on it already, but definitely want to get as much info as possible and make sure all my bases are covered.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks! I've been doing a bit of reading on it already, but definitely want to get as much info as possible and make sure all my bases are covered.
Here to go as promised

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/archive/index.php/t-112709281.html

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout news:
So my incline BB was less than impressive. I didnt have a spotter and I think it messed with my head. Got 10 on the 1st set and just died. Ended up doing seated DB presses. For some reason 10 reps seems to be my max rep no matter the weight. It was an ok workout. Ended up going more for reps than for weight.

Deadlift and arms today. Well was going to just do 405 for reps but my friend Ben was there. Hit deadlifts with him again. Went to 505 and did 6 reps got real close on the 7th but just wasnt going to happen. Put 550 on and got it 2 times. Then basically wasted time doing some arms. Was pretty spent after the deadlifts honestly. Drank my Torrent Zero(getting close to being out).

Ended up going and playing ultimate frisbee. And no I never play but my other options were play 2 hand touch football, run by myself, or flip the tractor tire by myself. 2 hand touch football is too much of a tease for me. Plus I figured I would run more playing ultimate frisbee and I did. But what I didnt expect to do was put my shoulder into a chick's face. And of course she had to be the only pretty girl there. Probably wont see her again anyway but I know I made a great 1st impression if I do. Wouldnt mind it though.

I might start preloading this week.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So Im really hoping this whole visiting Nicole thing pans out. Because that whole Cindy thing sucked.
I'm assuming it didn't suck in a good way.

Been talking about wrestling her. Nicole thinks she can take me so I know she is crazy.
I met this chick long before i was married once- sara, had "sara loves it rough" tattoo-ed across her lower back...... good times bro - strong women are the best.

Epi 40/40/50/50/50/50
Looks like a nice PH cycle but you might want to consider a cycle of the real stuff. I think its safer to be honest.

Workout news:
So my incline BB was less than impressive. I didnt have a spotter and I think it messed with my head.
When I don't have a spotter I get mentally psyched out too. I wouldn't let it bother you.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Workout news:
So my incline BB was less than impressive. I didnt have a spotter and I think it messed with my head. Got 10 on the 1st set and just died. Ended up doing seated DB presses. For some reason 10 reps seems to be my max rep no matter the weight. It was an ok workout. Ended up going more for reps than for weight.

Deadlift and arms today. Well was going to just do 405 for reps but my friend Ben was there. Hit deadlifts with him again. Went to 505 and did 6 reps got real close on the 7th but just wasnt going to happen. Put 550 on and got it 2 times. Then basically wasted time doing some arms. Was pretty spent after the deadlifts honestly. Drank my Torrent Zero(getting close to being out).

Ended up going and playing ultimate frisbee. And no I never play but my other options were play 2 hand touch football, run by myself, or flip the tractor tire by myself. 2 hand touch football is too much of a tease for me. Plus I figured I would run more playing ultimate frisbee and I did. But what I didnt expect to do was put my shoulder into a chick's face. And of course she had to be the only pretty girl there. Probably wont see her again anyway but I know I made a great 1st impression if I do. Wouldnt mind it though.

I might start preloading this week.
505 x 6 = HFS DUDE!!!!

How's that poor girl's face doing? Might not be a bad idea to pick up a couple flowers and go "check and make sure she's alright" :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
505 x 6 = HFS DUDE!!!!

How's that poor girl's face doing? Might not be a bad idea to pick up a couple flowers and go "check and make sure she's alright" :)
HFS?

Idk, I wouldnt mind doing that except Idk who she is other than her name is Rachel. Oh and she has some of those eyes that just stop u in ur tracks. Lets just say I already told my friend to tell me the next time they play.

Work out was supposed to be back.

Saw my sister and one of her friends I hadnt met before. Talked to them a bit between sets. Probably wouldnt have done this if Sara wasnt hot lol. She had a nice body but her calves were just off. Good looking body then her calves were big. Oh well brought her up when I texted my sister(which I wouldnt have done lol) later and it turns out Sara is married anyway.

Ok back to the back workout.
DB rows and Im not talking about 1 armed DB rows either. 115 for sets of 7.
Lat pull downs only did 100 for sets of 12 bc my hamstrings were bothering me.
Unilateral pulldown 90 in each side for sets of 12.
Cable seated row 200 for sets of 12

Was just about to leave when I saw my friend Ben and then another guy I know whose name is Mario apparently. They both r going to do chest. So I end up joining them.

Incline barbell did 245 for the 1st time for reps. Usually stick with 225. Did 275 for 2 and then had help on the 3rd. Tried 315 and need help. Felt good to atleast try it and know someone was going to be able to spot me.

Incline DB flyes went up to 70s and did those for 8.

Finished off with flat bench. Did 275 for 2 and then a forced 3rd. My chest was fried.

Finished my bottle of Torrent Zero. I need to update that log with info from here.

Also when it gets to the next page I will be posting my next cycle plans. Everything seems to be squared away :deal:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
HFS?

lol... Holy F#ckin' Sh!t

Idk, I wouldnt mind doing that except Idk who she is other than her name is Rachel. Oh and she has some of those eyes that just stop u in ur tracks. Lets just say I already told my friend to tell me the next time they play.

She sounds hot... I would be getting the 411 on her!!!

Saw my sister and one of her friends I hadnt met before. Talked to them a bit between sets. Probably wouldnt have done this if Sara wasnt hot lol. She had a nice body but her calves were just off. Good looking body then her calves were big. Oh well brought her up when I texted my sister(which I wouldnt have done lol) later and it turns out Sara is married anyway.

Seems like most are...

Also when it gets to the next page I will be posting my next cycle plans. Everything seems to be squared away :deal:

Very interested it this!!! Mine's back up in the air again. My girlfriend took a picture of me at a zoo today... I looked like SH*T!!! I knew I lost a little muscle and gained some fat around the mid-section, but that was freakin' depressing seeing myself as others do!!!:disappointed:
Reply in bold

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming it didn't suck in a good way.

Ya it sucked in a bad way. Seemed a bit too good to be true.

I met this chick long before i was married once- sara, had "sara loves it rough" tattoo-ed across her lower back...... good times bro - strong women are the best.

Wow that is awesome lol. Well I wouldnt call Nicole "strong" but I think fiesty works. Lindsey on the other hand is strong. I think next time I see her I might be a little more hands on since I dont think I will break her.

Looks like a nice PH cycle but you might want to consider a cycle of the real stuff. I think its safer to be honest.

Ya I know. I am slowly edge towards the idea of doing an inject cycle. Spending more time talking about it on here and even IRL.

When I don't have a spotter I get mentally psyched out too. I wouldn't let it bother you.
Ya I know, I am glad I was able to do some chest on Monday to help me focus.

In response to Coolazice and then some new stuff:
Well I am thinking about it but my only source for info is this Asian girl, Joanne, I know. She is nice and all just not like me. Dont want to ask to many questions about Rachel bc Joanne would be the type to make a big deal about it I think.

It sucks most any that have a little bit of age on them seem to be married, have kids, or r just "where is a bucket so I can throw up in?" Trying to get away from going for the younger immature girls but it is tough.

Man I hear u about pictures. They just dont lie. It can either really motivate u or completely destroy any momentum u had.

Well they have Judo class on Tuesday and Thursday this week but... I would rather squat heavy with my friend Ben on Tuesday and Thursday they have testing. Hopefully Ben doesnt bitch out and actually shows. Squatting with him will be good for me. He got 550 while in the desert. Talking about repping 500 this next workout. Im weird in the fact if I am not pushed I wont take myself to the limit.

Idk much about testing in Judo but I know Tae Kwon Do testing was more boring than watch grass grow so I dont think I will spend $6 on gas to sit around. Might have to start looking for someone to ride with to Judo. The gas money is more expensive than the actually classes.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so wow legs today. Didnt hear from Ben till after I lifted.

Squat did a set of 16 with 315. Not where I would like it to be. Probably could have finished my 20 but didnt have a spotter.

Went on to leg ext 250 for sets of 10-12 and wow were they pumped after squats. Had to wait on next machine so decided to do some stretching which felt like it helped a lot.

Lying leg curls 4 sets with 170 12-16 reps. Stretched hamstrings after this.

Seated calves 3 sets of 15.

I was sitting at the computer earlier and went to get up. Right leg just seized up and starting hurting like a SOB. It hurt to straighten it so I hobbled to my room and laid on my bed. Nothing seemed to help so I went down stairs and put ice on it. I looked at my quads in the light and my right 1 looked bigger. Iced finally seemed to help.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine LV starting a week before everything else running all the way through the cycle.
Finavol(Tren) 6 weeks at 100mg.
Epi 6 weeks starting at 30mg and moving up as I see fit. I have plenty I can use.
I am up in the air about AndroHard at this time. I plan on ordering it but it will most likely take a little while to get here since I am in GA. If used it will be dosed at 6mL a day.

PCT will be frontloaded Clomid and Nolva starting a week later.

Will follow that up with an OTC PCT using DS's new PCT supp and Sustain Alpha. Triazole looks to be very promising. Already know I like Sustain Alpha I can use either TD or LV :D

Oh ya and I will be using Anavite by Gaspari for my MV this whole journey. Cycle Assist by Anabolic Innovations and Liver Juice. Have P5P and Vitex for prolactin as well as 1-Carboxy. Will be taking plenty of fish oil and joint supps as well as Super Cissus RX by USP Labs.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine LV starting a week before everything else running all the way through the cycle.
Epi 6 weeks starting at 30mg and moving up as I see fit. I have plenty I can use.
I am up in the air about AndroHard at this time. I plan on ordering it but it will most likely take a little while to get here since I am in GA. If used it will be dosed at 6mL a day.

Will follow that up with an OTC PCT using DS's new PCT supp and Sustain Alpha. Triazole looks to be very promising. Already know I like Sustain Alpha I can use either TD or LV :D

Oh ya and I will be using Anavite by Gaspari for my MV this whole journey. Cycle Assist by Anabolic Innovations and Liver Juice. Have P5P and Vitex for prolactin as well as 1-Carboxy. Will be taking plenty of fish oil and joint supps as well as Super Cissus RX by USP Labs.
That is going to be a fun ride! I will be following this for sure!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice stack bruther :bigok: This a recomp or? I think you will be fine without the Androhard - but I don't think it would hurt adding it to the mix :D

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is going to be a fun ride! I will be following this for sure!
Thanks man hopefully I dont end up just talking to myself :rofl:

Nice stack bruther :bigok: This a recomp or? I think you will be fine without the Androhard - but I don't think it would hurt adding it to the mix :D

//CC
This will be a recomp. I dont need to bulk anytime soon lol. Ya I am still weighing the options. Havent ordered it yet and I still have a little bit of time. If I add AndroHard the cycle would be VERY androgenic so I might just stick with Dermacrine to combat the sides.

My strength is going to go insane on this stack. Which is y I am ordering another bottle of Super Cissus RX by USP Labs. I am debating if I want to lift with people or just lift by myself. It will become very obvious I am on something pretty quickly. Last time I ran "tren" the results were drastic and that was at doses of 60 and 90 mg "stack" with Orastan-A at such a low dose it is barely worth mentioning.

My body loved this 2 DS solo so stack should just be even better. I hope all and more will follow along because it is going to be a hell of a ride :veryhappy:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be a recomp. I dont need to bulk anytime soon lol. Ya I am still weighing the options. Havent ordered it yet and I still have a little bit of time. If I add AndroHard the cycle would be VERY androgenic so I might just stick with Dermacrine to combat the sides.

My strength is going to go insane on this stack. Which is y I am ordering another bottle of Super Cissus RX by USP Labs. I am debating if I want to lift with people or just lift by myself. It will become very obvious I am on something pretty quickly. Last time I ran "tren" the results were drastic and that was at doses of 60 and 90 mg "stack" with Orastan-A at such a low dose it is barely worth mentioning.

My body loved this 2 DS solo so stack should just be even better. I hope all and more will follow along because it is going to be a hell of a ride :veryhappy:
It sure will be insane, I'm absoF'nlutely following this closely. Big gains my man big gains ;)
This makes me wanna jump on my upcoming cycle straight away :lol:

//CC

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i'm still checking in too.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Idk what is up but Im bouncing off the walls today well not really more like running, jumping, and putting holes in the walls lol. Im real excited to start this cycle. Next Monday I start the Dermacrine LV. Been taking Organ Shield by Purus Labs as my preload cycle support.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The chick in your opening post is outrageous.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always the last to get the memo.
My bad man, I will make sure to pm u when I start the next one next week. Now that one will be an interesting one as far as lifting :veryhappy:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
My bad man, I will make sure to pm u when I start the next one next week. Now that one will be an interesting one as far as lifting :veryhappy:
Are you announcing the new log in this log?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you announcing the new log in this log?
Yes I will post a link so its easy for people to follow. Might still post in here every now and then. Dont want my cycle log to run too much of a muck.

Ok so today's workout was great. Went and hit some biceps. Had a real good pump going on. Just as I finish biceps Mario shows up. He says he is doing shoulders and I was debating if I wanted to do shoulders. So we end up working out together. Hit shoulders and triceps and damn they r going to be sore. Felt good to go heavyish again on military. He kills me on some rear delts. I think we might start working out together which would be perfect. He is 5'10" 210 and trying to bulk back up a bit. Our strength right now is pretty evenly matched on MOST things. I think I am going to give him my 4 serving container of ASGT. I already warned him my strength is about to blow the fack up. I dont think he realizes how much I mean :veryhappy:

As I am heading home I text Tiffany(chick who lives in my neighborhood). Been talking to her about jogging. Finally get her to go today. End up doing 3 miles which isnt bad. Lots of walking though. Not too much of a work out for me but better than nothing and she isnt bad to look at.

I am going to start the Dermacrine on Sunday. Im real excited even though I know I wont notice a difference for about 2 weeks into my cycle. I have decided to go with the Tren LV because of the shelf life and the fact I can adjust dosing more. Although I still plan on dosing pretty aggressively :bigok:

Oh ya and my weight was about 226.6 today but I was not sporting the flannel. Apparently now I am recognized by my flannel :rofl: Not a bad weigh in if I may say so myself.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
wow....Just finished catching up, what a great log. Full of laughs, hot women, and crazy training. Subbed, sorry for getting in here late.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow....Just finished catching up, what a great log. Full of laughs, hot women, and crazy training. Subbed, sorry for getting in here late.
Haha well I am glad u enjoyed it. This log basically started bc of past logs becoming so personal where my life and the girls in it become the topic of discussion.

Like there wont really be any "final review" just been talking about stuff as I go along. I will say I have noticed when I was taking Torrent Zero I could go more days without a rest day. Since I was working out by myself I went more by feel.

Todays workout so I got a text from Mario. He has an appointment to get his AC fixed today at 5. Which is just the time we would go to lift. Mind u we already talked about doing legs the day before. He says we will just pick up on Monday. I dont end up going to lifting till after 6 anyway. It is his birthday on Monday so I figure he is going to go out drinking and who wants to walk around looking like they got a stick up their ass while out? I mean Idc bc I like doing legs and fack anyone who says something :veryhappy:

So I could finally get my hip loose like I need it to be for squats. But my left hamstring was acting all funny. It was like a combination of the hamstring and the back of my knee. Ended up squatting 405 for 5 and then 6 reps.
Thought about doing overhead squats...that was a no go lol.
Decided to do stiff leg deadlifts I did them standing on 2 45 pound plates. The key sets were 315 for 10 and then 365 for 8. Not bad for just finishing squats.
Did the hip exercises superset with leg extensions. 15 reps on the hip machines and 10-12 on the leg extensions.
Seated calf raise was 90 pounds. What I did was 20 reps walked around the fitness center floor did 15 reps walked around again and then did 15 more reps.

Just a few more days till I start taking Dermacrine LV.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link the new log in here if you start a fresh one.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could someone please explain to me how to add a picture/pictures to a post/thread???

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Its been a good log. Sorry I haven't been around as much as I used to be. I been dealing with some ludicrous drama that is finally coming to a close I think. Anyway, I've enjoyed following and I'm subbed on the new log.

Could someone please explain to me how to add a picture/pictures to a post/thread???
Not sure why you posted this question in Tom's log :hijacked: but do you see the little picture icon above the text box? :fing02:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it really was a random ass place to ask that question.