mtho68

Awards
Subbed, been enjoying your pink magic log so this should be good. Good luck man

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I hear that Dermatherm Target is systematic so not a good idea

can you explain this. what is the difference b/w the carrier in derm target and rpn

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear that Dermatherm Target is systematic so not a good idea

can you explain this. what is the difference b/w the carrier in derm target and rpn
I honestly can not. I just know DTT uses penetrate which is systematic which makes it good for stuff like formestane but bad for clen. Well not necessarily bad for clen but u use a localized carrier to avoid the dreaded CNS sides. So basically all the good without the bad.

Will be posting up the workout in an earlier post later. Plus talk about how much fun I had exercising my second amendment :sgrin:

:usa:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
***Disclaimer***
Just to warn any new people who havent seen any of my recent logs. There ends up being a lot of talk about the ladies who happen to be in my life ATM so if u dont want to hear my BS life I suggest u dont sub. This is going to be a laid back log but with a bunch of hardcore lifting.
This is half the reason why I'm here! lol Half for the drama and half for the hardcore training and supplement info. (OK...mostly for the drama)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just put on my 1st dose of Clenviscerate and Im BURNING UP. Wow I hope I dont let any sweat hit this stuff(seems to activate it even more if that is possible.

Well I think she is covered up enough :confused:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just put on my 1st dose of Clenviscerate and Im BURNING UP. Wow I hope I dont let any sweat hit this stuff(seems to activate it even more if that is possible.

Well I think she is covered up enough :confused:
Dude, I once threw some of that stuff on PWO and then hopped in the tanning bed for 10 min..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now when it comes to the females, do you prefer I browse the web for the best pics I can find or do you prefer photos from my private collection? Or do you not really give s*it, lol, as long as they are half naked.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I once threw some of that stuff on PWO and then hopped in the tanning bed for 10 min..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now when it comes to the females, do you prefer I browse the web for the best pics I can find or do you prefer photos from my private collection? Or do you not really give s*it, lol, as long as they are half naked.
CrazyChemist is too cool for us Tom. He would rather go to the Jersey Shore than come hang out with the meat heads lol.

As long as they are hot, half naked girls are a plus brother!!!! :fing02:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

U my friend r bat sh1t crazy :bigeyes: This stuff is burning now without sweating and I know from experience when I sweat it opens up the pores and makes it burn like the flames from hell :sgrin:

Well I hope u do a bit of posting of the ladies. Lets see what the private stock looks like :food:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CrazyChemist is too cool for us Tom. He would rather go to the Jersey Shore than come hang out with the meat heads lol.

LAME lol I dont think I could ever go to Jersey after seeing that damn show. I just wouldnt feel right.

I think we should each send a video to MTV to try to get this sponsored and put on tv because I have a feeling if a good bit of get together under one roof it is going to be crazy :chairfall:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see private collection photos myself :) lol I'd put up mine but they dont have clothes on

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I just noticed something... NO ONE HAS POST ANY PICS OF HOT HALF NAKED CHICKS!

Ummm :damnit: I think libido is too high.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
LAME lol I dont think I could ever go to Jersey after seeing that damn show. I just wouldnt feel right.

I think we should each send a video to MTV to try to get this sponsored and put on tv because I have a feeling if a good bit of get together under one roof it is going to be crazy :chairfall:
That show was pure entertainment. I would slap the situation around like a b*tch.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
here ya go

oh wait u said hot i thought u said fat my bad.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just lost my appetite thanks now I can really cut lol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I just lost my appetite thanks now I can really cut lol
no prob:D thanks for the invite. that second pic might stimulate your appetite though:sgrin:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: shes banging

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be a great log - I can feel it :laugh:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Keithan appreciate it.

So I am thinking about changing workouts mainly so I can lift more than 3 days a week. Because If Im not lifting I have to do cardio and I dont like cardio.

So when I went to apply the Clenviscerate today apparently I didnt close the clen too well last time and I spilled it. Being the cheap guy that I am I didnt want to waste it so I rub what little spilled on. I have a feeling it was a bit much.

I will post up my last 2 previous worked later. I will just say this though I cant use leg extensions for this workout lol. 250(MAX) for a set of 20 and I probably could have pushed out more.

Took Lindsey to see Clash of the Titans last night. I would say it went pretty well. Back in good with her I think but playing it cool and taking my time.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
dude clash of the titans? lol did u pork her after that or no?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ LMFAO x2

Clash of the titans wasn't a bad flick. My bootleg copy from a Haji shop stopped like 20 mins before the ending though, freaking cheap ass bootleggers! But it only cost me $2 so I can't complain to much.

Also second the question about porking

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL no porking that night. Taking it slow with this 1. Still not dating so I can go roam around as I please.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
haha good ol metalica
tom needs to ride the lightninggggggggg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WELL BETTER LATE THAN NEVER HAHA!! I LOVE IT!! KILL"M YOu know you can't party to much with out BIG A!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

Aww, its not like that - lol. Unfortunately this old friend of mine is more a business connection actually but nevertheless.... Go Jersey Shore! - I'll be doing my share of fist bumping, unfortunately, as a Queens NY guinea. Never seen the TV show but probably lived it over the past 10 years so I can imagine.

Interestingly, I purchased a waterproof digital video camera about 3 months ago. Been compiling footage from weekends just for fun but now that I watch it, with the right soundtrack, it could easily end up on mtv :lol: ...... thats actually pathetic now that i think about it :sad3:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this is going to be a pretty laid back log. Lately my logs have been getting out of hand with relationship shenanigans and this is the perfect log for all that mess :sgrin: So feel free to have fun and post LOTS of pics of barely clothes ladies as I will be on Formestane and T-Force so libido should be in full swing :sgrin:

So a list of the supplements.
Formestane by CEL
Suppress-C by CEL
Vapor XT by AMS
Alpha-T2 by PES
T-Force by Omega
Clenviscerate :D
NP Slin Sane by Genomyx and Anabolic Pump by USP Labs
Preworkout will be Anadraulic State(OG) and Anadraulic Pump.
Will also be taking some Lipotrophin PM at night.
Orange Triad looks to b the multi up for this go around.

***Disclaimer***
Just to warn any new people who havent seen any of my recent logs. There ends up being a lot of talk about the ladies who happen to be in my life ATM so if u dont want to hear my BS life I suggest u dont sub. This is going to be a laid back log but with a bunch of hardcore lifting.

Ok time to start this log off right :sgrin:
Ok apologies, late but im here.

Will catch up on your thread later,

but present and ccounted for

april 20-44-21.jpg

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Lets see what the private stock looks like :food:
Ok, lets give this a try with a black box over what I think got me in trouble last time - this is Megan. She is my favorite so I got plenty of her. More to come.

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, lets give this a try with a black box over what I think got me in trouble last time - this is Megan. She is my favorite so I got plenty of her. More to come.
Wow I didnt even see where CrazyChemist talked about having more pics of her in his post bc I got a bit too distracted :sgrin:

Fack with this damn libido Idk if I can come in my own thread :chairfall:

Thanks for all the support guys. I will post up my new workout tonight. Im trying to turn a 3 day split into a 4 day split :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so Im not going to post up my workouts since Im changing my routine anyway. Some notes though. I cant use leg extension machines anymore. I underestimate what I can do too much. Just need to say fack it and put a sh1t ton of weight on the bar and If I dont get it oh well. My deadlifts have stalled and I dont like it. Did 505 for 5 reps again and thats not acceptable. My shoulders suck end of story.

I am going to make a seperate post for my new workout.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So uh ya something I thought might be possible is looking like it is even more possible now :/

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Push pull set up. Supposed to be 3 days a week but I will make it 4. It will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

It will be M pull W push , F pull S minor parts, M push, W pull, F push, S minor parts.
During the week I wont do isolation movements. That will be reserved for Saturday to pull up any lagging parts.

On all movements except for legs and deadlifts the rep scheme will be 30 reps over 4 sets with the same weight taking 1 minute rest periods.
For heavy legs and deadlifts I will only do 2 sets. Legs the goal will be 20 total reps will deadlifts the goal will be 15. Rest will be 3-5 minutes. In between each body part I will take about 5 minutes to prepare for the next body part. Since I will be going to failure I want to recover for my next body part. I think that about covers it.

The lifts I will be doing:
Pull day:
Reverse grip seated rows
Neutral grip pulldowns
T-bar rows
Deadlifts
Push day:
Incline bench
Reverse grip bench
Seated DB press
Front squats

I think that about covers it.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
:footinmouth:
So uh ya something I thought might be possible is looking like it is even more possible now :/
What's that?

EDIT: OK... Gotcha!

EDIT#2... Perhaps I don't :footinmouth:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to the daily BS :)

TC

thanks for the invite.....

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
He just got married to Eva longoria and Kate beckinsale

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope I just have too much time to think about nothing all that important. I def should be sleeping.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
He just got married to Eva longoria and Kate beckinsale
Is that what you guys call marrying a woman out there in the desert? We call that a sexual fantasy followed by masturbation around here! :lol:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
This blows! I found a decent picture to post but can't cuz I don't have 50 posts yet.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Im subscribed to like 50 threads lol, makes posting easy

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im subscribed to like 50 threads lol, makes posting easy
LOL I have soooo many subscriptions. Seriously sometimes if I don't log in for a day and come back, I look at my User CP and am like OMG...I have a full time job ahead of me to catch up.