TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Greek is mega Tasty love it, I have a recipe to make some and u have to buy a "starter" (a cup of the greek to help activate the yogurt your going to make) and I always end up eating it before getting around to making it lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so hooked on chobani ( think I spelled that wrong) Greek yogurt

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
All this food talk is makin' me hungry! Turkey burgers? :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
HGHPro Review - Sample Packet

-Noticed very deep sleep while on this comparable to 3Z (A stack of 3Z+HGHpro would be AMAZING)
-Woke up feeling refreshed
-Fell asleep notably faster than normal.

Liked this stuff so much i entered the Facebook contest thing that was just posted for HGHpro! :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/3/11
Calories: 4090
Protein: 250 Grams

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ahhhh i'm back from another insane workout, Going to do some myofascial release with a tennis ball on my back/rotator cuff. With all that crazy ass pressing i did today i know it needs it. Considering doing rotator cuff exercises on leg day to just be safe. Will post workout later :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 of TestoPRO

-Strength up a little more
-Aggression up more (still under control)
-Well Being is up a ton
-Libido is the same from yesterday
Sounds nice! Great update !

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sounds nice! Great update !
Yeah everything is going really good right now, The effect seems to get better and better every day. Anyone know when it peaks? Is it after 1-2 weeks or so? Just curious

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back/Bi's 9/2/11
Duration: 3 Hours
Mood: Aggressive
Energy: Limitless
Other notes: Considering the fact that i'm about 10Lbs heavier for this workout, These PR's are BIG like a 20Lbs+ increase in weight. Had HUGE pumps the entire workout and added some new exercises which ended working out really really good.
Lifts
(Assisted) Wide-Grip Pull Ups- D ='s Drop set.
-100 x 11
-80 x 11
-60 x 11
-50 x 13 *PR*
Drop set with
-100/-120/-140/-160
(Assisted) Pull-Ups Overhand Grip-
-60 x 7
-60 x 11
Drop set to
-80/-100/-120/-140/-160
Hammer-Grip Pull Ups-
-60 x 13 *PR*
-40 x 6
Drop set to
-80/-100/-120/-140/-160 Rest Pause + More reps.
Wide-Grip Pull Downs-
170 x 10 *PR* Rest/Pause
150 x 10
Drop set to
120/100/80/60
Yate's Row Over Hand Grip- Tried doing these with palms up but my wrists couldn't handle it. My new favorite exercise.
135 x 14 *PR*
135 x 16 *PR*
135 x 20 *PR*
135 x 20 *PR*
185 x 12 *PR*
Notes: Still trying to get the movement down, The key that separates these from bent over rows is you stand up more and pull to your hip. Feel these in my lats/rear delts/teres area. AWESOME!
EZ-Bar Preacher Curls- Friend showed me how to do these with the hyperextension chair, Never would of thought of that! I've been wanting to do these and they're now my favorite bicep exercise. Weight is just the plates (don't know how much the bar weighs)
50 x 6 *PR* Normal Grip
50 x 6 + Negative *PR* Normal Grip
50 x 6 + Negative *PR* Close Grip
50 x 7 *PR* Close Grip
*CROSS BODY* Hammer Curls-
70 x 6
Drop set to
60/50/40/30/25/15 *ouch*
Wide Grip ROW- These are replacing Rear Delt flys, i use a really wide grip and pull with my elbows out so they hammer everything really good.
90 x 12 *PR*
110 x 10 *PR*
110 x 10 Rest/Pause *PR*
110 x 9 *PR*
Drop set to
95/80/70/70x20

52 Sets

Nice job on the PRs bet it feels real good. I know I do when it happens.

steppinRazor

Awards
Goodluck on the hghpro contest..that'd be a kick ass run after testopro. And man its been so long since I used testopro but I would imagine its at full effect by day 10.

This myofascial softening sounds interesting..igotta look into that
Keep killin it bro

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice job on the PRs bet it feels real good. I know I do when it happens.
Thanks and Oh hell yeah, the only thing i live for! Once i get those then growing soon follows :D

Goodluck on the hghpro contest..that'd be a kick ass run after testopro. And man its been so long since I used testopro but I would imagine its at full effect by day 10.

This myofascial softening sounds interesting..igotta look into that
Keep killin it bro
Didn't win, no biggie though. Yeah the myofascial helps a good amount, helps break down scar tissue and muscle adhesions (when they stick together) helps bring out more separation as well. So far the only areas that are painful for me are upper back and hamstrings.

Thanks man i will!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's 9/4/11
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Mood: Driven
Energy: TONS of it
Other notes: Getting REALLY strong, really quick. Being very cautious of my body as well. I'm also getting leaner now too! Weight is now 226.2Lbs (+7.6Lbs) The fact that i'm leaner too is making this amazing. It could be the combination of Beta-Alanine + TestoPRO making me leaner/stronger at the same time along with the cal's.
CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith- Can clearly see my endurance/strength is really getting better.
175 x 6
175 x 7
175 x 7
175 x 8
195 x 7
205 x 10 *PR*
215 x 8 *PR*
Dips- Added weight today and did probably the most insane drop set ever..
+15 x 10 + 4 negatives *PR*
+15 x 12 *PR*
+20 x 10 + 2 negatives *PR*
BW x 10
Drop set to
-20/-40/-60/-80/-100/-120/-140/-160
-100 x 8
Drop set to
-120/-140/-160
Notes: After first gigantic drop set i fascia stretched then after i pumped up the tri's again and stretched a 2nd time.
Leaning 1 Arm DB Fly-
40 x 14
45 x 12 *PR* +2 Reps
55 x 10
60 x 8 *PR*

26 Sets

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
Seated Smith Machine OH Press- For some reason i just did not want to stop doing these, i felt like my entire shoulder getting hammered (good way) I was in such a good mood doing these o_o
105 x 32 *PR* +16 Reps
145 x 6 (Done super slow)
145 x 16 *PR*
155 x 12 *PR* +2 Reps
175 x 11 Rest/Pause *PR*
175 x 13 *PR*
195 x 6 *PR*
Notes: Longer rest periods = win.
Dumbbell Laterals- Stronger! Every single workout i just get more confident and i pick up that heavier weight and KNOW i'm going to rep it out.
60 x 10
60 x 10 (Tried this set with 1 arm, 1 arm bracing on DB rack. Feels more like a rear delt fly though)
60 x 14 *PR* +2 Reps
70 x 16 *PR* (DAMN!)
Drop set to
55/50/40/35/30/20/15

18 Sets

Tri's Felt like doing some random pushdowns.

Pushdowns- (various attachments) Didn't really count reps
50 x 4 sets - Straight Bar
30 x 2 sets - Rope
25 x 2 - 1 Arm Reverse

8 Sets

Total: 52 Sets

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TestoPRO Day 7 Notes

-Increased strength (obviously)
-Increased libido
-Leaner (not a huge amount but i can see it)
-Weight is up 7.6Lbs
-Endurance is going up
-Alpha male is up a ton!
LOVIN TESTOPRO RIGHT NOW! :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TestoPRO Day 7 Notes

-Increased strength (obviously)
-Increased libido
-Leaner (not a huge amount but i can see it)
-Weight is up 7.6Lbs
-Endurance is going up
-Alpha male is up a ton!
LOVIN TESTOPRO RIGHT NOW! :D
NICE!!

Great reviews!
I'm hoping my EndoSurge gives me the same kind of results!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
NICE!!

Great reviews!
I'm hoping my EndoSurge gives me the same kind of results!
Let me tell you man, if you just push yourself beyond the last workout you will get results without even having to second guess any thing. :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me tell you man, if you just push yourself beyond the last workout you will get results without even having to second guess any thing. :D
Yup, that's the goal in all workouts. Specially on this recomp.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yup, that's the goal in all workouts. Specially on this recomp.
Then you are golden my friend! Let me know when you start a log if you do.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/4/11
Calories: 4230
Protein: 357 Grams

My appetite is starting to increase little by little. Who knows, i might get back up to 5k if i feel hungry enough. Pretty sure this is my metabolism kicking into high gear since i'm on my 2nd week of training/this log. I've been getting really sore this week too, i have proven in my overtraining log that after 3-4 weeks soreness diminishes despite high intensity/set training. So these first few weeks i'm gonna feel sore as crap more than likely but since now i have surplus cal's i should really start seeing improvements around the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet Breakdown 9/4/11

My appetite is starting to increase little by little. Who knows, i might get back up to 5k if i feel hungry enough. Pretty sure this is my metabolism kicking into high gear since i'm on my 2nd week of training/this log. I've been getting really sore this week too, i have proven in my overtraining log that after 3-4 weeks soreness diminishes despite high intensity/set training. So these first few weeks i'm gonna feel sore as crap more than likely but since now i have surplus cal's i should really start seeing improvements around the end of week 2/beginning of week 3. :)
Sounds good. Look like you are going to be making some massive muscle gains!!

Last edited:
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Diet Breakdown 9/4/11

I live to train that way.

A short high intensity cardio session right after you workout (10 min is enough) will help the soreness. Toss in foam rolling on leg or back day and you are golden.

Keep killing those cals while the intensity is high.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I live to train that way.

A short high intensity cardio session right after you workout (10 min is enough) will help the soreness. Toss in foam rolling on leg or back day and you are golden.

Keep killing those cals while the intensity is high.
I'll look into that definitely, soreness is brutal right now! I do tennis ball rolling and that seems to help a lot. Feels "good" in a little painful way too :)

Hell yeah man i can't wait to train tomorrow after class

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/5/11
Calories: 4110
Protein: 240 Grams

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok so today for legs i MURDERED my entire workout, i am dead serious too. People were throwing Ronnie Coleman quotes at me today i felt like a freak. The belt helped me as well, honestly a belt does NOT make the weight lighter at all. Just felt more stability using it which was awesome it helped me crank out more PR's with better form. To top it all off, the guy who owns the gym/supplement store asked me about my current job and told me they might need some help to work there soon and i immediately told him i'd be honored, he was surprised but i told him i love it there. I'm sooo hungry right now, I'M GONNA EAT AN ENTIRE COW! Then post my workout for you all to drool at :p

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow. This thread is really blowing up! Keep up the great work.
Hell yeah man!! Thanks for making such an amazing product, i'm sold on this now probably my favorite supplement ever! Once again thanks for the opportunity AI is an amazing company.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok so today for legs i MURDERED my entire workout, i am dead serious too. People were throwing Ronnie Coleman quotes at me today i felt like a freak. The belt helped me as well, honestly a belt does NOT make the weight lighter at all. Just felt more stability using it which was awesome it helped me crank out more PR's with better form. To top it all off, the guy who owns the gym/supplement store asked me about my current job and told me they might need some help to work there soon and i immediately told him i'd be honored, he was surprised but i told him i love it there. I'm sooo hungry right now, I'M GONNA EAT AN ENTIRE COW! Then post my workout for you all to drool at :p
I like that as an adjective...MURDERED...quite nice as it rolls off the tongue...good work bro.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I like that as an adjective...MURDERED...quite nice as it rolls off the tongue...good work bro.
Murdering iron is killing with a smile (Parkway Drive?) Thanks man i'm so happy right now!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Murdering iron is killing with a smile (Parkway Drive?) Thanks man i'm so happy right now!
Congratz on the mean workout and the future job prospect. Waiting on the workout lol. Makes me miss being able to just go to the gym and do a full on volume workout.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Congratz on the mean workout and the future job prospect. Waiting on the workout lol. Makes me miss being able to just go to the gym and do a full on volume workout.
Hell yeah man, i'll get that up really soon. Making a bunch of food right now it's REALLY needed LOL! What all do you have to workout with where your at?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a small room and a weight set lol.

I workout at home.
Later today when I get back home I'll post a pic lol. Btw that'll be in about 10 hrs lol. My work day starts now. It's 910am here in japan lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

I workout at home.
Later today when I get back home I'll post a pic lol. Btw that'll be in about 10 hrs lol. My work day starts now. It's 910am here in japan lol.
Oh wow i didn't even think about that, Damn man at least you have something though it'd be horrible if you couldn't train at all :(

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Little update, My appetite is SHOOTING up right now seriously. I'm able to consume more food more frequently now. I will try and get 4300-4500 calories now, I am getting leaner as well which is making me even more happy. Weight today was 225.2Lbs morning weight, (+6.6Lbs) The initial 10lbs i gained was definitely water/glycogen but that is a good gain as well. Strength shot right up after that, water is not as bad as people make it out to be :)
My goal is to be over 230Lbs at the end of this run and noticeably leaner. (This goal may change too)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update, My appetite is SHOOTING up right now seriously. I'm able to consume more food more frequently now. I will try and get 4300-4500 calories now, I am getting leaner as well which is making me even more happy. Weight today was 225.2Lbs morning weight, (+6.6Lbs) The initial 10lbs i gained was definitely water/glycogen but that is a good gain as well. Strength shot right up after that, water is not as bad as people make it out to be :)
My goal is to be over 230Lbs at the end of this run and noticeably leaner. (This goal may change too)
Sounds like you are recomping well. Yea at least I can lift lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Leg Day!! 9/6/11
Duration: 2 ish hours?? Didn't really keep track haha
Mood: EXTREMELY focused
Energy: More than enough
Other notes: Had a sick session today, Started using my weight belt and it made a huge difference. Didn't effect my back pump at all, i like lower back pumps! Hamstrings are getting a lot looser to the point where my squat is starting to shoot up since my form is on my legs more now then my lower back like before.
Lifts:
Rack Pulls-
225 x 12
315 x 5
385 x 7 *PR* +20Lbs
405 x 2 *PR* +40Lbs, Set was done AFTER 385, Next workout gonna go for 405 x 8-10!

Notes: After these sets instead of being wipe out i was PUMPED UP, I was so happy it was like a high.
Barbell Back Squats- Squatting to parallel again but now i have my ham's loosened up so my form is WAY better. Literally felt it all in my legs, was really happy with it!
225 x 8 *PR*
245 x 5 *PR*
255 x 4 *PR*
265 x 5 *PR*
Notes: Honestly these sets were a walk in the park, I couldn't believe how much better i felt with these! There was a time i did half rep squats and was up to almost 400Lbs, i wonder if i'm "regaining" the leg strength from that. Even though my depth wasn't as low as now it feels just too easy.
Leg Press- Tried to emphasize my quads as much as possible on this exercise. Few sets i held the last rep short of lockout for about 10-15 seconds.
380 x 10
470 x 10 *PR*
560 x 10 + Negative *PR*
650 x 10 + Negative *PR*
Notes: Found out a flaw which made me 10x stronger on these. I was going down too low and putting the weight onto my lowerback pretty much. With the shortened ROM my butt never came off the seat like before and my quads burned 10x more.
45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
90/60/30 x 6 Circuits, For some reason i wanted to go lighter and do 20+ reps per set + drops. WOW this made a difference, calves on fire and HUGE pump. For a couple minutes i literally had freaky calves! They're without a doubt growing and i hope these higher reps + stretching are that perfect layout. We'll see!
Lying Leg Curls- Since high reps worked so well for my calves i decided to try it with my hamstrings, Worked like a charm.
75 x 10
75 x 12
75 x 18
75 x 26 *PR* +10 Reps
60 x 15
Immediately followed by stretching hams.
Leg Extensions-
300 x 5 *PR*
300 x 18 *PR*
325 x 15 *PR* Rest/Pause
Drop 4x (Forgot weight)
Notes: The drops had my quads on fire, literally had to limp around for a little bit.

Around 36 Sets Total

.: Day 10 TestoPro Notes :.

-Confidence is still rising, Especially in the gym.
-Strength is shooting the hell up right now.
-Getting leaner even though my body weight is increasing.
-Libido is starting to seriously get up there.
-Alpha-Male feeling is even higher especially after that workout LOL
-Recovery seems to be improving, still get sore but it's not as severe as week one.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg Day!! 9/6/11
Duration: 2 ish hours?? Didn't really keep track haha
Mood: EXTREMELY focused
Energy: More than enough
Other notes: Had a sick session today, Started using my weight belt and it made a huge difference. Didn't effect my back pump at all, i like lower back pumps! Hamstrings are getting a lot looser to the point where my squat is starting to shoot up since my form is on my legs more now then my lower back like before.
Lifts:
Rack Pulls-
225 x 12
315 x 5
385 x 7 *PR* +20Lbs
405 x 2 *PR* +40Lbs, Set was done AFTER 385, Next workout gonna go for 405 x 8-10!
Notes: After these sets instead of being wipe out i was PUMPED UP, I was so happy it was like a high.
Barbell Back Squats- Squatting to parallel again but now i have my ham's loosened up so my form is WAY better. Literally felt it all in my legs, was really happy with it!
225 x 8 *PR*
245 x 5 *PR*
255 x 4 *PR*
265 x 5 *PR*
Notes: Honestly these sets were a walk in the park, I couldn't believe how much better i felt with these!
Leg Press- Tried to emphasize my quads as much as possible on this exercise. Few sets i held the last rep short of lockout for about 10-15 seconds.
380 x 10
470 x 10 *PR*
560 x 10 + Negative *PR*
650 x 10 + Negative *PR*
Notes: Found out a flaw which made me 10x stronger on these. I was going down too low and putting the weight onto my lowerback pretty much. With the shortened ROM my butt never came off the seat like before and my quads burned 10x more.
45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
90/60/30 x 6 Circuits, For some reason i wanted to go lighter and do 20+ reps per set + drops. WOW this made a difference, calves on fire and HUGE pump. For a couple minutes i literally had freaky calves! They're without a doubt growing and i hope these higher reps + stretching are that perfect layout. We'll see!
Lying Leg Curls- Since high reps worked so well for my calves i decided to try it with my hamstrings, Worked like a charm.
75 x 10
75 x 12
75 x 18
75 x 26 *PR* +10 Reps
60 x 15
Immediately followed by stretching hams.
Leg Extensions-
300 x 5 *PR*
300 x 18 *PR*
325 x 15 *PR* Rest/Pause
Drop 4x (Forgot weight)
Notes: The drops had my quads on fire, literally had to limp around for a little bit.
My god. Amazing workout. Making me wanna hit the weights even harder lol.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

I workout at home.
The end of my last run I was benching 360, weighed in just over 200 and did it all at a home gym. It's possible. A bench, squat rack and a bow flex (the cheap one) is all I had....

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
My god. Amazing workout. Making me wanna hit the weights even harder lol.
Dude to be completely honest, you know how i was talking about controlling that "adrenaline rush" before a lift? I seriously think I've got it down, it all is based of your breathing. What i do is look into the mirror and start breathing slowly and pronounced while visualizing the lift already done. Then i think about just doing it and breathing faster and faster. My heart rate rises and i begin to get this feeling of power in my hands that i will DESTROY the bar. Then following that i make sure i'm set up right and hit that lift like my life depends on it, I'm not quiet either, I usually make some sort of noise but I've found it really helps me get past that rep. It's almost like i'm extremely angry but it's controlled and focused towards that 1 extra rep.
I'm really glad it makes you want to train harder man that's what it's all about, Pushing yourself to your limits but keeping in touch with your body!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
The end of my last run I was benching 360, weighed in just over 200 and did it all at a home gym. It's possible. A bench, squat rack and a bow flex (the cheap one) is all I had....
If i ever have a home gym it'll be one of those power-racks with an adjustable bench. You can do pull-ups/squats/bench/deadlifts/SOOO much. It's my favorite thing in my gym. Literally you can have yourself secured without having to worry about X amount of weight falling on you and you can attempt that 1 rep that you were contemplating because you didn't want to get stuck. WANT ONE! haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice rack pulls!
Thanks man! I really enjoy them probably my favorite exercise now. Really challenging! It's helping my hams a ton too :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i ever have a home gym it'll be one of those power-racks with an adjustable bench. You can do pull-ups/squats/bench/deadlifts/SOOO much. It's my favorite thing in my gym. Literally you can have yourself secured without having to worry about X amount of weight falling on you and you can attempt that 1 rep that you were contemplating because you didn't want to get stuck. WANT ONE! haha
Man if I could get a real squat rack. Haha would be perfect!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Man if I could get a real squat rack. Haha would be perfect!!
I'm surprised there isn't a gym close by you, are you in a rural area or something?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn man!! with the PR's!! you're killlling this shiiit!
i think i need to take some notes on your leg work outs..definitely an inspiration for me.

one question about the leg presses..what do you mean plus negative??? excuse my ignorance haha

dude im lovin the fact you're feeling this TestoPro the way you are..im thinkin i gotta run this again

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Damn man!! with the PR's!! you're killlling this shiiit!
i think i need to take some notes on your leg work outs..definitely an inspiration for me.

one question about the leg presses..what do you mean plus negative??? excuse my ignorance haha

dude im lovin the fact you're feeling this TestoPro the way you are..im thinkin i gotta run this again
:D

Pretty much for legs i just always try to lift heavier, that goes pretty much for everything i train as well haha. The leg press "negative" means like say i do 10 reps but on the last rep instead of stopping the set, i slowly lower the weight into the middle part of the movement and just hold it there for 10-15 seconds while my quads burn into eternity. (best way i could describe it) No problem!

Me too man, this being my first test-booster i'm extremely satisfied so far. My next log will be DAA which will be amazing as well. I'm really starting to see this 600 x ? rack pull happening this year. Maybe even a 400+lb squat too :sasmokin: Food will be the only limiting factor on this, i'll probably need to be eating a lot more by the time i get to 240+.. Hopefully my appetite will be "full retard" xD

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D

Pretty much for legs i just always try to lift heavier, that goes pretty much for everything i train as well haha. The leg press "negative" means like say i do 10 reps but on the last rep instead of stopping the set, i slowly lower the weight into the middle part of the movement and just hold it there for 10-15 seconds while my quads burn into eternity. (best way i could describe it) No problem!

Me too man, this being my first test-booster i'm extremely satisfied so far. My next log will be DAA which will be amazing as well. I'm really starting to see this 600 x ? rack pull happening this year. Maybe even a 400+lb squat too :sasmokin: Food will be the only limiting factor on this, i'll probably need to be eating a lot more by the time i get to 240+.. Hopefully my appetite will be "full retard" xD
I'm thinking about increasing my strength a bit more. My long cut from may is kinda affecting my strength way more than I thought.
Might be a recomp with more cals. Hehe.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm thinking about increasing my strength a bit more. My long cut from may is kinda affecting my strength way more than I thought.
Might be a recomp with more cals. Hehe.
Dude believe me once you increase the cal's it's like immediate glycogen and water replenishment. The first few days depending on how depleted you were dieting i would eat like 4k calories for 1-2 days. Then after that eat how much you need, it's kind of like a cheat day but i swear i felt so much better after 1-2 days of high calories.

I'll definitely sub to that man! Once strength goes up size comes too.