TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome workout, keep it up!!!
Thanks! Giving it all I've got i can't wait for Rack Pull Deadlifts and Squats Wednesday. :angryfire:

In this baby. Nick, are you still doing your overtrainign log in addition to this? Guess Ill see soon nuff
I'll post my workout there as well, just a quick copy paste to it. :D

Thanks for the support!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 8/29/11
Calories: 5010
Protein: 368 Grams

Tomorrow is a rest day!

Nothing else to note so far, Just that confidence/well being/alpha male feeling.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet Breakdown 8/30/11

Tomorrow is a rest day!

Nothing else to note so far, Just that confidence/well being/alpha male feeling.
My god... that's some nice calories. Rest up and get HYOOOOGE

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet Breakdown 8/30/11

Tomorrow is a rest day!

I find when I eat well I feel better, more energy

and that is a lot of k's

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Good god dude that is one insane workout!
Congrats on the PRs, RG bench is pretty nuts. Free bar I think my max was only around 185... for like 3... And my max bench is around 285... You are one strong dude!
I bet you'll never get tired of reading that ^^^ LOL

Chekin in!! a little late but I found it :) Kill it TINY!!

AI is really great with their care packages all with a ton of little packets, I got one with a an Xtra Large sized shirt lol, one of my favorite jammies :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
My god... that's some nice calories. Rest up and get HYOOOOGE
It sure isn't easy but gotta do what i gotta do.

I find when I eat well I feel better, more energy

and that is a lot of k's
I pretty much had to eat every hour or 2 after i trained haha, it's worth it though.

I bet you'll never get tired of reading that ^^^ LOL

Chekin in!! a little late but I found it :) Kill it TINY!!

AI is really great with their care packages all with a ton of little packets, I got one with a an Xtra Large sized shirt lol, one of my favorite jammies :)
Glad to have ya here :)

Last time i ordered the 6 for 3 RecoverPRO deal and i got a nice little care package with samples and a shirt too. Awesome that they do these little care packages. I like the shirts too!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
This morning weight was 222.2Lbs (+3.6Lbs)
I didn't have to poop so it could just be more food and water but i'm hoping this is my body rebounding from being in a caloric deficit and soaking up all the nutrients. Guess well see soon enough!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn a 48oz steak and 8 cups of rice is a lot of food, i don't think i could do that! I don't love steak enough haha
$hit... I can KILL me some steak! When my ex-wife and I went to Colorado one time, I ate a 50oz T-Bone, fully loaded baked potato and a side of cole-slaw!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your mood and libido may be a little placebo, or just being really hyped to get this bad boy going. As good as it is I don't know of anyone feeling it day 1. I could be wrong. If it is already then Day 4-7 will be insane for you... Prepare for random wood and rushes of aggression. You will learn to recognize them but they hit just about everyone from the free test jumping up.
I agree with Kleen, but either way you are pumped and raring to go and that is what counts, so no matter what, keep at it Bro! On another note, I don't know if I'd add so much oil as I would maybe putting a fully loaded baked potato in there, also, I know you are trying to up your calories, but don't neglect to eat greens & fruit, you need your vitamins and nutrients, just my opinion Brotha. For example you could put a mixture of berries and a banana in your morning cereal, and in your shakes! I know you are drinking the fruit juice, which may be awesome post workout, but the rest would be better for your body as a whole to eat the whole fruit and get the fiber to go with it, healthy for digestion, etc. Another thing you can do to boost your calories without adding straight up fat is eat a few little snacks of assorted nuts throughout the day, that way you are upping your calories, healthy fats, but getting some good protein to go along with it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I agree with Kleen, but either way you are pumped and raring to go and that is what counts, so no matter what, keep at it Bro! On another note, I don't know if I'd add so much oil as I would maybe putting a fully loaded baked potato in there, also, I know you are trying to up your calories, but don't neglect to eat greens & fruit, you need your vitamins and nutrients, just my opinion Brotha. For example you could put a mixture of berries and a banana in your morning cereal, and in your shakes! I know you are drinking the fruit juice, which may be awesome post workout, but the rest would be better for your body as a whole to eat the whole fruit and get the fiber to go with it, healthy for digestion, etc.
Thanks for that advice, Actually today i have to go get some things from the grocery store and i planned on grabbing a bunch of fruit and vegetables. I haven't gotten the oil for my shakes yet so yesterday was a lot more food then i normally would have. I do have some prunes which i'll keep eating.

It could be a little placebo or it could of been just the initial part of me training again and being happy about it. I do feel different though, Well have to wait and see!

First dosed administered at 11:20am @ 2 Caps

Off to class until 3!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
$hit... I can KILL me some steak! When my ex-wife and I went to Colorado one time, I ate a 50oz T-Bone, fully loaded baked potato and a side of cole-slaw!
That's crazy but does sound good at the same time. FOOOOOOD

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!

- Do you think you have a good bench?
- Do you think you have a good bench for your body weight?
- Would you like to win $500 worth of FINAFLEX products?

or would you just like to see all the youtube entries submitted by our contestants, either way click on this link and let the Games Begin... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/182036-finaflex-presents-ultimate.html#post2987069

I likey this. When is the last day for this?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I likey this. When is the last day for this?
I am pretty sure it has the start-finish date in the fully detailed rules and regulations on our FINAFLEX website, but it beings September 1st and goes until September 30th until midnight, so the entire month of September! We figure that is plenty enough time for people to prepare, get all their ducks in a row and make a decent youtube video and post it!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pretty sure it has the start-finish date in the fully detailed rules and regulations on our FINAFLEX website, but it beings September 1st and goes until September 30th until midnight, so the entire month of September!
Hehe thanks just checked on the main thread you posted! Loving the site. Ill be sure to enter... even though Im gonna be put to shame. Its still gonna happen!

Tiny you gotta enter too, I wanna see your 5000 calorie fueled bench! Summon that adrenaline!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe thanks just checked on the main thread you posted! Loving the site. Ill be sure to enter... even though Im gonna be put to shame. Its still gonna happen!

Tiny you gotta enter too, I wanna see your 5000 calorie fueled bench! Summon that adrenaline!
No... Summon the Glycogen!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yo guyz yes yes (zack khan for the clueless) :)
So i took my 2nd dose of TestoPRO, I'm starting to feel better and better. I usually keep to myself but i find myself being a lot more outspoken and confident. I'm usually hesitant to talk to people and now i would just say something without thinking at all. I have this annoying allergy thing going on though i hope it doesn't inhibit any of my recovery or anything. Nothing too much different to note today so far, I know it takes a few days to kick in and I CAN'T WAIT TO DO RACK DEADLIFTS TOMORROW! Usually i start with ATG Squats but i'm going to change it around and start with dead's. My hamstrings need some work so by starting with the deads first i feel i'll be able to hit them a lot better. (Prioritization)

Tomorrow i'm going to take it to the next level and step forward with leaps and bounds towards my dream.

[video=youtube;I2atwiA53qA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2atwiA53qA&feature=related[/video]

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got to go though 3 pages to see your workout. -gee whiz

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha sorry about that! I contributed! :D
Ha... I like it, Love the video, tried to REP you, but it says I need to spread more Love before I can REP you again!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ha... I like it, Love the video, tried to REP you, but it says I need to spread more Love before I can REP you again!
I'll post more vid's on here there are TONS of great ones. Thanks! Spreading love all on AM haha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice vid! Watched it before going to work.

You got me pumped. Going to get some big lifts in. I think today if my rolling session isn't that taxing I'm gonna do a deadlift ladder tonight. ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Much Inspirational.... No Pain... No Pain..Hahahaha!"

I know I have posted this a bunch, I just can't help it, I LOVE this commercial!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice vid! Watched it before going to work.

You got me pumped. Going to get some big lifts in. I think today if my rolling session isn't that taxing I'm gonna do a deadlift ladder tonight. ;)
Glad it pumped you up man it always does for me! Go for it kill them DL's!! My favorite exercise now :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
"Much Inspirational.... No Pain... No Pain..Hahahaha!"

I know I have posted this a bunch, I just can't help it, I LOVE this commercial!
Well that's because it's a funny/good commercial! Ahhh if only it were that easy...

steppinRazor

Awards
Bad ass vid forsure..allmost too inspirational cuz now I wanna lift and I need a couple day break haha..

Dude that's awesome you're feelin the testopro..I ran it bout 6 months ago and loved it..much more to come!!
Fkin kill those deads tomorrow man!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Bad ass vid forsure..allmost too inspirational cuz now I wanna lift and I need a couple day break haha..

Dude that's awesome you're feelin the testopro..I ran it bout 6 months ago and loved it..much more to come!!
Fkin kill those deads tomorrow man!!
Haha sorry about that :p Happens to me too, i have to avoid watching any motivation videos!

Yeah man it seems to get better and better everyday too, i know it takes at least 1/2 weeks for it to kick in but i am feeling different.

I'm going to DESTROY rack pull dl's tomorrow...DESTROYYYYY!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 2 Review of TestoPRO

-Little more Confidence/Alpha Male feeling as yesterday.
-Libido is up slightly.
-Weight is up

I'll be honest i'm looking bigger and more full, I think it's just from the calories so far it's too early to tell.

Other notes:

Let me tell you something... The workout is tough, BUT the eating is tougher. Sure a big cheat meal may get you a lot of calories but imagine doing this 4-5x a day on top of 2-3 HUGE shakes. I'm almost forcing myself to eat i really need to have an insane session tomorrow, I plan to lift heavy heavy then do a LOT of volume and a lot of sets for legs. That should kick up my metabolism a crap ton and make eating more a little easier. Either way tomorrow is going to be crazy!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 8/30/11
Calories: 5120
Protein: 294 Grams

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 Review of TestoPRO

-Little more Confidence/Alpha Male feeling as yesterday.
-Libido is up slightly.
-Weight is up

I'll be honest i'm looking bigger and more full, I think it's just from the calories so far it's too early to tell.

Other notes:

Let me tell you something... The workout is tough, BUT the eating is tougher. Sure a big cheat meal may get you a lot of calories but imagine doing this 4-5x a day on top of 2-3 HUGE shakes. I'm almost forcing myself to eat i really need to have an insane session tomorrow, I plan to lift heavy heavy then do a LOT of volume and a lot of sets for legs. That should kick up my metabolism a crap ton and make eating more a little easier. Either way tomorrow is going to be crazy!
Nice work man. You should post a days worth of eats!! I wanna see! Lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I don't know how you're doing it man. I couldn't keep all that grub down...no way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap this one moved fast...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice work man. You should post a days worth of eats!! I wanna see! Lol
Today i'll make sure i get that up for you!

I don't know how you're doing it man. I couldn't keep all that grub down...no way.
Dude i was SO full at the end of the day it kind of sucks to be honest, Just to be safe i'm careful when i have to burp. Hopefully with today's session i can kick up my metabolism really into gear.

Holy crap this one moved fast...
u sint kiddin....5 pages already haha tiny, ur becoming a star!
I try to get everything down i'm experiencing to give everyone the best idea of what's happening day to day. Haha oh god i don't want to be a star just a source of inspiration or something like that :)

Getting ready to go train legs!

Morning weight today after poop (haha) is 225.2Lbs (+6.6Lbs) :shocked:

Surprisingly i don't seem to be putting on a ton of fat either, Best way to describe this is I've been training like crazy while in a calorie deficit to get stronger for the past few months so maybe this is just my body growing into that? Who knows! I'll take pic's at the end of every week so we can find out.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT!!!! You'll have to weight (pun hahahahaha) until i post my workout to see how much i improved on Rack Dead's. :D

Got my Beta-Alanine today too, took 4g post workout along with 1 cup prunes/3 scoops AI RecoverPRO and 16oz Grape Juice. I have class soon so i'll post my workout either before or after.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ANOTHER AMAZING WORKOUT!!!! You'll have to weight (pun hahahahaha) until i post my workout to see how much i improved on Rack Dead's. :D

Got my Beta-Alanine today too, took 4g post workout along with 1 cup prunes/3 scoops AI RecoverPRO and 16oz Grape Juice. I have class soon so i'll post my workout either before or after.
I just read about some new benefit to prunes somewhere but forgot it. I love the darn things though. Haven't had any in a while but could on the Lean Gains approach... HMMMM, maybe I will get me a bag.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hope you don't gain to much fat on this diet...its funny I say that while I'm thinking about a double double. :D
Well i'll tell you that i will put some amount of fat on but my goal is size and strength right now. Fat can always come off, not too worried about it. :) That sounds goood haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you do it right you should not gain any noticeable fat, only muscle. By that I mean you should be able to add muscle but stay the same body fat percentage by only gaining minimal fat.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
If you do it right you should not gain any noticeable fat, only muscle. By that I mean you should be able to add muscle but stay the same body fat percentage by only gaining minimal fat.
That's what i'm aiming for mostly, Workouts aren't as long as before but still 2-2.5 hours long. I really really kicked up the intensity with heavier weights, After a week or 2 if i'm feeling up to it i'll throw more sets in.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I can't even imagine eating that much..........

I'll mix some prunes with a little bit of craisins and almonds mmmmm nummy

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I can't even imagine eating that much..........

I'll mix some prunes with a little bit of craisins and almonds mmmmm nummy
It's definitely tough but i'm willing to do it!

That sounds really good i love craisins :F

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting for a detailed Log of what you eat in a day (sample day/all you eat) to make up 5,000 calories???

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Still waiting for a detailed Log of what you eat in a day (sample day/all you eat) to make up 5,000 calories???
2-3 Cups of Cereal (Kashi) with 1-2 cups whole milk
3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
16oz Grape Juice, 1 Cup of Prunes with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
6 Eggs with cheese, turkey, ham and either half a can of green beans or some spinach.
1-2 Turkey Burgers with 1 slice of cheese each
Shake with 20oz Chocolate Milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
Small meal like a sandwich with a little potato salad.
Maybe another shake.

Pretty much the only things i eat, Sometimes i get tacos or something when i need to or are behind on calories with limited time to eat (school)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
2-3 Cups of Cereal (Kashi) with 1-2 cups whole milk
3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO intra-workout
16oz Grape Juice, 1 Cup of Prunes with 3 scoops lemon RecoverPRO Post workout
Shake with 16oz whole milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
6 Eggs with cheese, turkey, ham and either half a can of green beans or some spinach.
1-2 Turkey Burgers with 1 slice of cheese each
Shake with 20oz Chocolate Milk, 1 cup whole grain oats, 4tbsp PB
Small meal like a sandwich with a little potato salad.
Maybe another shake.

Pretty much the only things i eat, Sometimes i get tacos or something when i need to or are behind on calories with limited time to eat (school)
Id be interested to see the macro-nutrients for this line up. Seems heavy in the fat department, but Im not sure without really crunching the numbers. Do you know whats going into the gut macro wise Tiny? Just interested is all, I cant imagine getting 5,000+ cals a day is an easy feat no matter how ya cut it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Leg Day!! 8/31/11
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Mood: Determined
Energy: Super solid
Other notes: Prioritized Rack Pulls, Was wayyyy stronger than last workout. Back was THRASHED after Rack pulls, gonna bring my weight belt with me next time.
Lifts:
Rack Pulls- in Power Rack with pins set at last pin.
225 x 5
225 x 10 - Done really really slow.
315 x 8
365 x 8 *PR* +30Lbs from last workout and +3 Reps!! Belt-Less
Notes: My back is gonna be sore tomorrow!
Barbell Back Squats- After that huge PR i didn't even really think about squats but i put 225 on the bar which is +20Lbs from last week without even thinking about it.
135 x 6
185 x 6
225 x 2 *PR*
Notes: Lower back was still thrashed, Wish i would have brought my weight belt today.
Leg Press- R/P=Rest Pause
380 x 20 R/P
430 x 15 R/P *PR*
45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
195/90 x 6 Circuits + Drop sets all the way down to the first plate on stack. Stretching from various angles.
Lying Leg Curls- Focused on contracting the hamstrings as hard as i could.
60 x ?
90 x 20
105 x 20
120 x 14
Immediately followed by stretching hams, Had a good pump today.
Leg Extensions-
270 x 8 + 10 Second Peak contraction Hold. *PR*
270 x 20 R/P *PR*
225 x 10
Drop set to
45 - 1 Leg at a time up to 20 reps

Approx. 30 Sets

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Id be interested to see the macro-nutrients for this line up. Seems heavy in the fat department, but Im not sure without really crunching the numbers. Do you know whats going into the gut macro wise Tiny? Just interested is all, I cant imagine getting 5,000+ cals a day is an easy feat no matter how ya cut it.
At least 300+ Carbs and 300+ Protein, Fat i have no clue but not really a big deal. Fat is your friend when bulking ( not the kind that sits on us ) haha