TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 3 TestoPRO Notes

-Confidence is up more (seems to be increasing everyday)
-Aggression is starting to rise.
-Strength is definitely increasing.
-Libido is still better
-No acne breakouts so far.
-Sweating more for some reason.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least 300+ Carbs and 300+ Protein, Fat i have no clue but not really a big deal. Fat is your friend when bulking ( not the kind that sits on us ) haha
I used to diet this way and found too much fat makes me fat. 1 gram fat=9 calories. Proetin and carbs give me the most growth. It may work different for you. While I got big I gained a too much body fat on the fat diet
for my liking so I stay leaner year round, keep fat lower, carbohydrates moderate, sometimes high when I need extra recovery. Occionally Ill go higher fa. I would much rather gain lean mass because of the simple fact gain lean muscle it burns body fat.

Nice Rack deads. Rack deads are a back exercise. why not that much hammie work?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I used to diet this way and found too much fat makes me fat. 1 gram fat=9 calories. Proetin and carbs give me the most growth. It may work different for you. While I got big I gained a too much body fat on the fat diet
for my liking so I stay leaner year round, keep fat lower, carbohydrates moderate, sometimes high when I need extra recovery. Occionally Ill go higher fa. I would much rather gain lean mass because of the simple fact gain lean muscle it burns body fat.

Nice Rack deads. Rack deads are a back exercise. why not that much hammie work?
Funny thing i actually feel them more in my glutes and hams more than anything. I know it sounds weird but it feels right, once i loosen my hamstrings up enough i'll go to full range SLDL's i tried them out of the rack and the stretch was really extreme, i didn't want to risk tearing them. I'm just testing waters right now and i guess well see soon how it all works out.

As for my diet i know it's not superamazing clean and low fat blah blah blah, The difference though is you probably compete and need to be close or in great shape most of the time. I still need to grow!

Please everyone take into consideration i don't have a lot of money and what i have right now is gonna have to get me through a couple months. This setup WILL get the job done, i don't care about being lean right now. I have problem areas i would like to bring up as well as make myself all around stronger, even my starting pic's i'm not even that lean so it really doesn't matter to me right now. When i cut i will not care about strength as before and just concentrate on losing fat. If i wouldn't have taken my recomp route and focused entirely on fat loss i would have done it in literally half the time or less. My urge right now is to progress with pounding my muscles with SUPER CHALLENGING weights that i have never touched before. The NUMBERS are what's important right now that's IT!

Sorry for the rant, must be the TestoPRO aggression kicking in more :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
sweet, size and strength is the goal. Train like an animal and eat like your doing and itll come. Dc training is really good for what your wanting to accomplish www.intensemuscle.com in the doggpound if your interested in Dc training
Thanks for the link!

Bad news though, Just tried to have another shake and my body "rejected" it into the sink. :( I think i'm going to remove a shake and go down to 4000-4500 calories instead. The first few days felt really good with 5k but today my body just didn't want it. Before i had the shake my stomach felt full even though i hadn't eaten in a good 3-4 hours.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for the link!

Bad news though, Just tried to have another shake and my body "rejected" it into the sink. :( I think i'm going to remove a shake and go down to 4000-4500 calories instead. The first few days felt really good with 5k but today my body just didn't want it. Before i had the shake my stomach felt full even though i hadn't eaten in a good 3-4 hours.
Lmfao!!! Ahh dude I'm sorry but that's some funny shît..totally been there.. good thing you didn't just pop those testopros

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Lmfao!!! Ahh dude I'm sorry but that's some funny shît..totally been there.. good thing you didn't just pop those testopros
Yeah i thought it was too after i sat and thought about it for a minute. I was like "I'm obviously eating too much if my body is immediately disgusted with anything coming down the hatch" Ohhh man if i popped the TestoPRO's before that it would have pissed me off!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i thought it was too after i sat and thought about it for a minute. I was like "I'm obviously eating too much if my body is immediately disgusted with anything coming down the hatch" Ohhh man if i popped the TestoPRO's before that it would have pissed me off!
At least you know your limits now lol.

5000 cals though. Hot damn.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
At least you know your limits now lol.

5000 cals though. Hot damn.
Yeah! I won't be eating that much for a while again.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Trying out AI's 3Z tonight! Will post review in morning of the sample.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 8/31/11
Calories: 4160
Protein: 296 Grams

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't relate very well I can bulk on around 3200 calories depeding on diet type. The down side is I get really hungry when I cut and it was difficult for me to lose weight, untill Lean Gains made me a Meso...

Yah your getting all the Testopro classic reactions, works for almost everybody....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't relate very well I can bulk on around 3200 calories depeding on diet type. The down side is I get really hungry when I cut and it was difficult for me to lose weight, untill Lean Gains made me a Meso...

Yah your getting all the Testopro classic reactions, works for almost everybody....
LG FTW

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
4000 cals is a good spot IMO. Specially with a 2.5 hr leg session lol
Yeah easier to eat that much too haha

It's pretty cool that the TestoPRO is kicking in 3 days in, so far so good!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
My little review of AI's 3Z (Sample Packet)

Sleep - Funny thing is it actually helped me start falling asleep around 30 minutes after i took it. I definitely noticed a deeper sleep pattern, I actually got a good 10 hours of sleep and still wanted to keep sleeping! Stuff definitely kept me from waking up too. I do have a small headache this morning but i do not know if i can attribute it to the 3Z or not. Really awesome product! 9/10

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DAY 4 OF TESTOPRO-DIZZLE Weight this morning was 224Lbs (+5.4Lbs) I was really bloated the last few days and now since the calories are better i should get great results where i'm at.

-Libido is up, not much longer i think i'll just be a walking erection LOL
-Confidence is up even more. Feeling AWESOME.
-Muscle "Hardness" is improving, i don't know how but skin is feeling a lot tighter and muscles just feel more dense.
-Size is going up, shirts are fitting tighter. Hopefully i'll grow into this XL soon! :)
-Aggression is really up, Getting a little edgier and ticked off more but is off set by..
-Increase in well being! Feeling happier than normal, i have the urge to be happy even if something ticks me off.
-I really sound like i'm rambling right now!

Anyways i'm feeling all these effects right now and hoping it just improves more and more over the next few weeks. Training Back/Bi's tomorrow, started Beta-Alanine yesterday @ 8grams/day for the first month then i will go down to 6grams/day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you're having a blast!
Why the boules doses of BA?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sounds like you're having a blast!
Why the boules doses of BA?
HELLLLZZZZ yeahhhhhh!

Here's why, I'm using CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine so this video is relevant, he states in his comment on youtube (not in video) that higher doses can be used for the first few weeks for "faster results" but i do plan to go down to 6Grams as soon as the two weeks go by. The dosing they use is normally for people around 180lbs as well.

[video=youtube;dnJUq56X8UQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJUq56X8UQ[/video]

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
nice vid!

I have heard of that study b4 as well :D
He should have done a study with BOTH creatine and B/A it would have been so awesome!

abacus--large-msg-113693113185-2.jpg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah
That would have been WIN, or lose. Depending on the uptake of BA and Creatine... I know BA and Taurine share the same recepter, or act on the same recepter

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
hahah
That would have been WIN, or lose. Depending on the uptake of BA and Creatine... I know BA and Taurine share the same recepter, or act on the same recepter
Hmmmm interesting, I never thought of it like that. I seriously want to see someone do a study on BA+Creatine combo over just B/A or Creatine.

DO IT NOWWWW

[video=youtube;u6ALySsPXt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0&feature=related[/video]

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/1/11
Calories: 4000
Protein: 240 Grams (Should be fine right there)

BACK/BI'S TOMORROW!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
hahah
I'm "studying" that right now in my new LOG BA and CEE. They are supposed to be synergistic.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yah Testopro kicks in early...
I'm loving it so far, this product is badass! :D

I'm "studying" that right now in my new LOG BA and CEE. They are supposed to be synergistic.
This will be awesome man, I'm using Creatine Mono/BA so we can note what happens and compare are results thus giving 2 unbiased opinions.

I heard they are supposed to be synergistic, That'd be AWESOME. Imagine what they're gonna come out with next, what if it's better than both creatine/BA. :O

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is your thoughts on this so far. Of course it is not that far into usage.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would have been taking them out of the sink, rinse them off a little and back down the hatch I'm sure, LoL, gross, but I bet you would have done that!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm loving it so far, this product is badass! :D
Oh just be aware there are some rage issues involved. The danger period is the first 10 days. Catches you off guard when you get irritated you may overreact.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You would have been taking them out of the sink, rinse them off a little and back down the hatch I'm sure, LoL, gross, but I bet you would have done that!
I had some stomach issues when I was running AH/AL, and I thought to myself; If I barf this stuff up will I be that guys who picks those caps out and takes them to the face again? I tried with everything I had not to chuck, and thankfully I never had to recycle my cycle.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7 pages in 4 days. I like the pace of this log!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So what is your thoughts on this so far. Of course it is not that far into usage.
So far i'd say this does everything it says it does. :) Also consider i'm sensitive to stim's and 21 years old so if this works well for me it most likely will work great for everyone.
My strength is up, Libido is up, confidence is up, aggression is up, i also am up 9.6Lbs 218.6Lbs - 228Lbs! (after a gigantic dump first thing in the morning no food) on Day 5!! I also notice a lot more fullness which i will contribute to replenishing my glycogen with the initial huge amount of calorie i was taking in. In that period i didn't notice any fat gain (Days 1-3) but i noticed my muscles became more full.

Honestly i would have done it, guilty as charged. I wouldn't like it though! :yell:

Oh just be aware there are some rage issues involved. The danger period is the first 10 days. Catches you off guard when you get irritated you may overreact.
Oh definitely, I've been making sure i don't become an a**hole. Luckily i have great self control :)

I had some stomach issues when I was running AH/AL, and I thought to myself; If I barf this stuff up will I be that guys who picks those caps out and takes them to the face again? I tried with everything I had not to chuck, and thankfully I never had to recycle my cycle.
Ahahaha that's an epic quote! LOL

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Workout was AWeSOME TODAY! Got PR's on Pull-Ups despite being 9Lbs+ (food/water probably added another 2-3lbs) heavier. Started doing Ez Bar Preacher curls and yates row with overhand grip (SICK EXERCISE) Pumps were crazy today!! I might eat a little over 4k today if my appetite kicks up. Will post workout later! Back to school back to school to prove to my dad that i'm not a fool....:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least 300+ Carbs and 300+ Protein, Fat i have no clue but not really a big deal. Fat is your friend when bulking ( not the kind that sits on us ) haha
Keep saturated fats moderate and add in EVOO to boost cals. Saturated fat require no conversion to be stored as fat, With the amount of carbs you take in insulin will shuttle that saturated fat into the fat cells. A bottle of EVOO is like $5 and can save you and get you to the calories you are trying to achieve. Cut back on the cheese a little and add EVOO and you will save money and your waistline while not wrecking health in the effort to gain.
Hmmmm interesting, I never thought of it like that. I seriously want to see someone do a study on BA+Creatine combo over just B/A or Creatine.

DO IT NOWWWW

[video=youtube;u6ALySsPXt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0&feature=related[/video]
No need to do it now they add performance via different pathways. One adds performanct via the ATP system (Creatine) and the other adds performance by buffering lactic acid in the muscle. They are definitely synergystic. Most pre workouts that have BA in them also have creatine. It is already known they are synergistic simply because you are adding one tweak to another. Like adding better ignition system in a car, and adding a better intake/exhaust system you get a good benefit out of both by themselves but together you get more from each.

This!
Workout was AWeSOME TODAY! Got PR's on Pull-Ups despite being 9Lbs+ (food/water probably added another 2-3lbs) heavier. Started doing Ez Bar Preacher curls and yates row with overhand grip (SICK EXERCISE) Pumps were crazy today!! I might eat a little over 4k today if my appetite kicks up. Will post workout later! Back to school back to school to prove to my dad that i'm not a fool....:D
Good deal Tiny, way to go!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Keep saturated fats moderate and add in EVOO to boost cals. Saturated fat require no conversion to be stored as fat, With the amount of carbs you take in insulin will shuttle that saturated fat into the fat cells. A bottle of EVOO is like $5 and can save you and get you to the calories you are trying to achieve. Cut back on the cheese a little and add EVOO and you will save money and your waistline while not wrecking health in the effort to gain.
No need to do it now they add performance via different pathways. One adds performanct via the ATP system (Creatine) and the other adds performance by buffering lactic acid in the muscle. They are definitely synergystic. Most pre workouts that have BA in them also have creatine. It is already known they are synergistic simply because you are adding one tweak to another. Like adding better ignition system in a car, and adding a better intake/exhaust system you get a good benefit out of both by themselves but together you get more from each.

This!

Good deal Tiny, way to go!
Picking some EVOO up today! I cut down the shakes a ton and am eating more food, $2/Lb for chicken this weekend!! :smileeek:

Another note for today people said i'm looking leaner (but i really think it's from the glycogen replenishment. it's making my shoulders look A LOT bigger which is making my waste look smaller. 4000 Calories is the SWEET spot!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent it is always nice to hear that.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Picking some EVOO up today! I cut down the shakes a ton and am eating more food, $2/Lb for chicken this weekend!! :smileeek:

Another note for today people said i'm looking leaner (but i really think it's from the glycogen replenishment. it's making my shoulders look A LOT bigger which is making my waste look smaller. 4000 Calories is the SWEET spot!
I love when chicken is on sale! I buy that ish till I cant get anymore in the freezer. By far the best bang for your buck when it come to calorie/macros the protein is insane and the calories minimal.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chicken = Good!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm gonna try and stuff up my fridge, cook a bunch of it and buy more haha :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm gonna try and stuff up my fridge, cook a bunch of it and buy more haha :)
Real good! I prefer grilling, but if that's not an option stick it under the broiler on a baking sheet for about 8-10 min per side (depending on thickness of the cut) at 500 degrees comes out perfect every time. Of course some people like to boil it, buy man that's hard on the palette.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Real good! I prefer grilling, but if that's not an option stick it under the broiler on a baking sheet for about 8-10 min per side (depending on thickness of the cut) at 500 degrees comes out perfect every time. Of course some people like to boil it, buy man that's hard on the palette.
Thanks for the tips, i'll most likely grill it all!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back/Bi's 9/2/11
Duration: 3 Hours
Mood: Aggressive
Energy: Limitless
Other notes: Considering the fact that i'm about 10Lbs heavier for this workout, These PR's are BIG like a 20Lbs+ increase in weight. Had HUGE pumps the entire workout and added some new exercises which ended working out really really good.
Lifts
(Assisted) Wide-Grip Pull Ups- D ='s Drop set.
-100 x 11
-80 x 11
-60 x 11
-50 x 13 *PR*
Drop set with
-100/-120/-140/-160
(Assisted) Pull-Ups Overhand Grip-
-60 x 7
-60 x 11
Drop set to
-80/-100/-120/-140/-160
Hammer-Grip Pull Ups-
-60 x 13 *PR*
-40 x 6
Drop set to
-80/-100/-120/-140/-160 Rest Pause + More reps.
Wide-Grip Pull Downs-
170 x 10 *PR* Rest/Pause
150 x 10
Drop set to
120/100/80/60
Yate's Row Over Hand Grip- Tried doing these with palms up but my wrists couldn't handle it. My new favorite exercise.
135 x 14 *PR*
135 x 16 *PR*
135 x 20 *PR*
135 x 20 *PR*
185 x 12 *PR*
Notes: Still trying to get the movement down, The key that separates these from bent over rows is you stand up more and pull to your hip. Feel these in my lats/rear delts/teres area. AWESOME!
EZ-Bar Preacher Curls- Friend showed me how to do these with the hyperextension chair, Never would of thought of that! I've been wanting to do these and they're now my favorite bicep exercise. Weight is just the plates (don't know how much the bar weighs)
50 x 6 *PR* Normal Grip
50 x 6 + Negative *PR* Normal Grip
50 x 6 + Negative *PR* Close Grip
50 x 7 *PR* Close Grip
*CROSS BODY* Hammer Curls-
70 x 6
Drop set to
60/50/40/30/25/15 *ouch*
Wide Grip ROW- These are replacing Rear Delt flys, i use a really wide grip and pull with my elbows out so they hammer everything really good.
90 x 12 *PR*
110 x 10 *PR*
110 x 10 Rest/Pause *PR*
110 x 9 *PR*
Drop set to
95/80/70/70x20

52 Sets

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
10lbs!! Holy jesus man!!
Impressive work out too, id love to spend 3 hours in the weight room..sounds like u enjoying yourself

Just got my HGHpro log up..1st dose tonight!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182226-steppinrazors-about-recomp.html#post2990943
Oh man, if i had it my way i'd bring a lunch or something and eat then train for another few hours :D

Speaking of HGHpro....TESTING MY SAMPLE TONIGHT! Will have a review up tomorrow!

Diet Breakdown 9/2/11
Calories: 4070
Protein: 278 Grams

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being so far behind. I have been reading, just not posting.

I noticed your diet as well. You don't have to have a ton of money to eat clean. I always eat on a tight budget regardless of how much money I have.

Greek yogurts for buck
2 buck a pound turkey and bulk chicken breast
Tilapia for 2.5 bucks a pound
Onions, peppers, jalapenos all very cheap
Eggs, Eggs and more Eggs
Olive oil in bulk
Almond butter used very lightly in protein fluff
Bananas

You can easily eat 4000 calories of this stuff without spending much. It does require planning before hand though.

Either way, I'm with you, with the way you are training, you'll get close to the results you want. I'm just saying that money shouldn't be stopping you from eating as clean as you want. Now if you want to splurge here and there bc you are training so hard, i say more power to you!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sorry for being so far behind. I have been reading, just not posting.

I noticed your diet as well. You don't have to have a ton of money to eat clean. I always eat on a tight budget regardless of how much money I have.

Greek yogurts for buck
2 buck a pound turkey and bulk chicken breast
Tilapia for 2.5 bucks a pound
Onions, peppers, jalapenos all very cheap
Eggs, Eggs and more Eggs
Olive oil in bulk
Almond butter used very lightly in protein fluff
Bananas

You can easily eat 4000 calories of this stuff without spending much. It does require planning before hand though.

Either way, I'm with you, with the way you are training, you'll get close to the results you want. I'm just saying that money shouldn't be stopping you from eating as clean as you want. Now if you want to splurge here and there bc you are training so hard, i say more power to you!
Thanks for that man, I'm going to slowly kick some stuff out of my current diet so i can get acquainted with better foods. Eventually i'll have a perfect diet though it'll take some time. I do love everything you listed though haha never tried the greek yogurt.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day 5 of TestoPRO

-Strength up a little more
-Aggression up more (still under control)
-Well Being is up a ton
-Libido is the same from yesterday