TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/26/11
Calories: 3550
Protein: 282 Grams

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ok so i just took the pic's and it looks like i finally got my arms to start growing! Bi's/Tri's have a little bit more peak to them and chest/back look bigger. Shoulders didn't look like they grew so as a result they look a little smaller, maybe i should prioritize them? Legs look about the same but i know for a fact the calves grew. Fat has really became less dense so as a result not i look like i have a little bit of flab in the stomach area, i almost want to say i liked it more when it was dense but it should be gone soon. Final review/Pic's up today!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so i just took the pic's and it looks like i finally got my arms to start growing! Bi's/Tri's have a little bit more peak to them and chest/back look bigger. Shoulders didn't look like they grew so as a result they look a little smaller, maybe i should prioritize them? Legs look about the same but i know for a fact the calves grew. Fat has really became less dense so as a result not i look like i have a little bit of flab in the stomach area, i almost want to say i liked it more when it was dense but it should be gone soon. Final review/Pic's up today!
Looking forward to it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms Final Workout On TestoPro! 9/26/11
Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Mood: Meh
Energy: Everlasting
Other notes: Body weight today was 232Lbs again, started with hammer close grip pull ups today. Felt kind of crappy today not sure why just an off day i guess?
Lifts
Pull-Ups Close Hammer Grip- Did these without pausing with my feet on the ground. Last week i would take a 1 second pause with my feet on the ground.
BW x 6 *PR*
BW x 6 *PR*
BW x 7 *PR*
BW x 7 *PR*
BW x 7 *PR*
-30 x 8
-50 x 10
-80 x 10
-80 x 10
-100 x 10
-120 x 12
Drop set to
-140/-160
(Chins)
BW x 4 *Strength was gone from other pull-ups)
Notes: Even though these were solid PR's, for some reason i wasn't satisfied hopefully next week i can satisfy my hunger for progress.
Close-Grip Pull Downs- Switching to close grip for a month.
60 x 16
70 x 12
100 x 8
Yate's Row Over Hand Grip-
135 x 11
225 x 8
EZ-Bar Curls- Got a PR on this happy with it.
60 x 16 *PR*
60 x 8
Wide Grip ROW-
65/60/50

Other Exercises:
Standing Calve Raises
150 x 12
150 x 13
150 x 16

Wrist Curls
45Lbs x 5 Sets

32 Sets

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms Final Workout On TestoPro! 9/26/11
Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Mood: Meh
Energy: Everlasting
Other notes: Body weight today was 232Lbs again, started with hammer close grip pull ups today. Felt kind of crappy today not sure why just an off day i guess?
Lifts
Pull-Ups Close Hammer Grip- Did these without pausing with my feet on the ground. Last week i would take a 1 second pause with my feet on the ground.
BW x 6 *PR*
BW x 6 *PR*
BW x 7 *PR*
BW x 7 *PR*
BW x 7 *PR*
-30 x 8
-50 x 10
-80 x 10
-80 x 10
-100 x 10
-120 x 12
Drop set to
-140/-160
(Chins)
BW x 4 *Strength was gone from other pull-ups)
Notes: Even though these were solid PR's, for some reason i wasn't satisfied hopefully next week i can satisfy my hunger for progress.
Close-Grip Pull Downs- Switching to close grip for a month.
60 x 16
70 x 12
100 x 8
Yate's Row Over Hand Grip-
135 x 11
225 x 8
EZ-Bar Curls- Got a PR on this happy with it.
60 x 16 *PR*
60 x 8
Wide Grip ROW-
65/60/50

Other Exercises:
Standing Calve Raises
150 x 12
150 x 13
150 x 16

Wrist Curls
45Lbs x 5 Sets

32 Sets
Mean lifts man!!!
You definitely got ALOT stronger in these 4 weeks.

Now lets see the pics to see the SIZE!!

:D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Final Review on AI TestoPro!

Aggression - The first few weeks i really felt a kick up in this and it was almost kind of bad because little things would bother me. Definitely helped me smash the weights though and break some records!

Alpha Male - The increase in confidence i experienced from TestoPro was just awesome to say the least, it made me feel tons more confident about myself which definitely translated into not only heavier weights but better quality of living.

Libido - This really kicked in around week 2 i mean seriously i have never been so driven, i find myself always thinking about it some days and other days not so much. Either way this was ridiculously effective!

Strength - I made drastic improvements on just about every single lift, The calories i ate combined with this product made me a MACHINE in pushing my limits. Without a doubt delivered in this category.

Appetite - This was sort of a roller coaster, some days i found myself eating 5k+ calories without a problem and other days i would get 4k.

Composition and Mass - I have noticed a slight increase in lean body mass along with a slight decrease in bodyfat which is what i was aiming for. I initially wanted pure mass but i believe due to the increased test levels that my body immediately tried to get leaner even at 5k calories! Which is awesome!

Sides - I believe that my estrogen levels might have increased a little too much to compensate the testosterone as i felt a little moody/depressed coming towards the end of week 3/4. Not sure how i would combat this but it definitely wasn't a problem.

Beginning Weight was 218.6Lbs

Final Pics - Taken today i am sitting at 231.5Lbs (+12.9Lbs) Considering how tall i am even this change is very small, if it was 20-30Lbs it would be a lot more pronounced. Really happy with my results from TestoPro! Would definitely consider using this in the future and recommending to others.

Once again thanks to AI for this opportunity and I had a great run on TestoPro! :D

Attachments

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid final review. Thanks for such a thorough log!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, what do you have in mind next now that you've finished your TestoPRO run?

Goals, supps, diet, etc? You know, that sort of stuff. I know you mentioned changing up your cals some.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So, what do you have in mind next now that you've finished your TestoPRO run?

Goals, supps, diet, etc? You know, that sort of stuff. I know you mentioned changing up your cals some.
Well as of right now i'm going towards a recomp style lean bulk. I am starting another log so i'll just keep on logging it all on my personal log and whatever ones i run across. My goals for the winter are to get leaner/bigger/stronger, Gonna try to hit 250+ with killing myself in the gym. Hopefully the shortened sessions will have a huge impact on my future growth. We'll see though!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found that I have my best results with recomps/lean bulks, too. The only difference in the two (for me) is cardio. I'm going to eat what I'm going to eat, lol. I have found that as long as I eat snacks that are more protein than carbs, I do fairly well. I have a tendency to not get enough protein and too many carbs.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as of right now i'm going towards a recomp style lean bulk. I am starting another log so i'll just keep on logging it all on my personal log and whatever ones i run across. My goals for the winter are to get leaner/bigger/stronger, Gonna try to hit 250+ with killing myself in the gym. Hopefully the shortened sessions will have a huge impact on my future growth. We'll see though!
What you loggin next bro?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Man I missed a lot! Don't worry bro I'm still alive! Great review Tiny, keep me posted for sure on future LOGs.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I've found that I have my best results with recomps/lean bulks, too. The only difference in the two (for me) is cardio. I'm going to eat what I'm going to eat, lol. I have found that as long as I eat snacks that are more protein than carbs, I do fairly well. I have a tendency to not get enough protein and too many carbs.
I DEFINITELY do the same thing haha, I love me some carbs that's for sure.

What you loggin next bro?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/183675-tiny-fire-appnuts.html

:D
Great review bud
I have enjoyed your log

keep up the hard work man!!
Thanks! I will continue to push my limits and see how far i can go. :firedevil:

Man I missed a lot! Don't worry bro I'm still alive! Great review Tiny, keep me posted for sure on future LOGs.
It's all good man glad to have you back i know how life gets in the way. Thanks man!

steppinRazor

Awards
impressive on the pull ups man..
as mentioned many times before, thats one hell of a review!! very thorough.
oustanding pics too brother, look like your chest and lats blew up!! your progress in a month is pretty inspiring and shows the power testopro has combined with a mean work ethic.. keep kickin ass man

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
impressive on the pull ups man..
as mentioned many times before, thats one hell of a review!! very thorough.
oustanding pics too brother, look like your chest and lats blew up!! your progress in a month is pretty inspiring and shows the power testopro has combined with a mean work ethic.. keep kickin ass man
Thanks man! It's them compound movements :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent log!!! Reps buddy!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review brudda. Yup compound movements, hard work ethic, protein and calories sufficient to put on mass plus testopro=win