TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
They definitely pay the most for it.

Probably that has great pull.
Yeah :(

So i guess my goal should be aspire to get sponsored by muscletech rather than aspire to be mr. o?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah :(

So i guess my goal should be aspire to get sponsored by muscletech rather than aspire to be mr. o?
Nah. Mr. O. Muscletech might lose support. If you are huge like jay an Phil they will call you.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nah. Mr. O. Muscletech might lose support. If you are huge like jay an Phil they will call you.
Good point, i want to be huge in the future but i want to bring personality and motivation (like Arnold) to the stage rather than just be big and intimidating like some of these guys. Some guys in my gym will tell you that i'm always happy to help anyone who asks and that i never criticize anyone based on how they train or what they do. I do train high intensity which may give some people the wrong idea because i really focus on being aggressive with it. But pretty much all guys in the gym are really supportive which makes me feel better about what i'm trying to accomplish because it's not only good for me but for others around me. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point, i want to be huge in the future but i want to bring personality and motivation (like Arnold) to the stage rather than just be big and intimidating like some of these guys. Some guys in my gym will tell you that i'm always happy to help anyone who asks and that i never criticize anyone based on how they train or what they do. I do train high intensity which may give some people the wrong idea because i really focus on being aggressive with it. But pretty much all guys in the gym are really supportive which makes me feel better about what i'm trying to accomplish because it's not only good for me but for others around me. :)
Yup be a spokesman of the sport!!
Ppl always ask me for help as well. Just now I'm not in the gym so I cant help out. But I do train around 3-5 ppl at my home gym.

Keep up the motivation!! Get more ppl on the muscle building road!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yup be a spokesman of the sport!!
Ppl always ask me for help as well. Just now I'm not in the gym so I cant help out. But I do train around 3-5 ppl at my home gym.

Keep up the motivation!! Get more ppl on the muscle building road!!
That's great man keep that going, anyone who gets people motivated about training is a hero in the respect that more people are getting into getting in shape and living better lives, even for people not bodybuilding it's motivating. When people see that you really enjoy something there's inspiration, and where there's inspiration there's dreamers, and where there's dreamers there are champions and with those champions there are people that look up to them and use them to get where they want to be and inspire others to begin the cycle all over again.

Feel like i'm writing my speech already.... :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great man keep that going, anyone who gets people motivated about training is a hero in the respect that more people are getting into getting in shape and living better lives, even for people not bodybuilding it's motivating. When people see that you really enjoy something there's inspiration, and where there's inspiration there's dreamers, and where there's dreamers there are champions and with those champions there are people that look up to them and use them to get where they want to be and inspire others to begin the cycle all over again.

Feel like i'm writing my speech already.... :D
Heheh. You sir are a poet. I'd rep you but I'm on my phone...

Wish I could be a spokes person for fitness lol. Everyone always asks how I stay so lean, so strong and so motivated. Even during my wedding, my vacations etc. Always showing that I can have fun, workout and stay healthy and happy. Thats the way to get it done IMO.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Heheh. You sir are a poet. I'd rep you but I'm on my phone...

Wish I could be a spokes person for fitness lol. Everyone always asks how I stay so lean, so strong and so motivated. Even during my wedding, my vacations etc. Always showing that I can have fun, workout and stay healthy and happy. Thats the way to get it done IMO.
It's cool man haha

You can! Just make steps toward that goal and before you know it you'll be there. I completely agree with ya!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/19/11
Calories: 4730
Protein: 300 Grams

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice eating!!
Keep pounding down those cals!!
Hell yeah man! I'm STILL getting leaner too! :D

Awesome workout today, added 10lbs to chin ups and then added 20lbs to do negatives. During yate's row i felt this little burning in my back so i stopped the set, Was really worried i might had torn something but no bruising so far and no other pain to note at all. Also trained calves/forearms today too. I'm definitely looking bigger all around so i'm very happy with that so far. Lastly i should be working at my gym very soon! Owner gave me a free shirt and told me that they are going to be setting up a booth at a gym and giving away free samples, he also said he'd like to get me some hours to see how i do. I can't wait to start i love being around sup's and helping people reach their goals. This is that next step in my journey! Who knows, maybe i'll get to go with my gym to the Arnold Classic... That would be soo incredible. Either way today's workout was only 1.5 hours long but SUPER intense! After the weighted chins it pretty much proved to me that they hit the lats really good because i couldn't budge on wide grip. Not only should this improve my back but improve my bi's as well :D

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome news about working at the gym bro, hope all is going as planned.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man! I'm STILL getting leaner too! :D

Awesome workout today, added 10lbs to chin ups and then added 20lbs to do negatives. During yate's row i felt this little burning in my back so i stopped the set, Was really worried i might had torn something but no bruising so far and no other pain to note at all. Also trained calves/forearms today too. I'm definitely looking bigger all around so i'm very happy with that so far. Lastly i should be working at my gym very soon! Owner gave me a free shirt and told me that they are going to be setting up a booth at a gym and giving away free samples, he also said he'd like to get me some hours to see how i do. I can't wait to start i love being around sup's and helping people reach their goals. This is that next step in my journey! Who knows, maybe i'll get to go with my gym to the Arnold Classic... That would be soo incredible. Either way today's workout was only 1.5 hours long but SUPER intense! After the weighted chins it pretty much proved to me that they hit the lats really good because i couldn't budge on wide grip. Not only should this improve my back but improve my bi's as well :D
Congratz man!!!

Loving the fact you're getting stronger and leaner and bigger!!

Going calculating my one rep max now for my main lifts. Going for some mean recomping.

My pix should be up soon as I have already taken my 1 week pic updates.

steppinRazor

Awards
good stuff bro, working at my gym would be dream come true..ya lucky sob:saevil:
havent been around these parts for a second but looks liek you still tearin it up..keep it up man!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome news about working at the gym bro, hope all is going as planned.
Thanks, this is probably the happiest I've been in a while, seeing progress, getting opportunity. Make's me hyped!

Congratz man!!!

Loving the fact you're getting stronger and leaner and bigger!!

Going calculating my one rep max now for my main lifts. Going for some mean recomping.

My pix should be up soon as I have already taken my 1 week pic updates.
Looking forward to those man!

good stuff bro, working at my gym would be dream come true..ya lucky sob:saevil:
havent been around these parts for a second but looks liek you still tearin it up..keep it up man!!
Yeah definitely, cool thing is my gym is a supplement store too :D, Workouts are getting shorter but more intense that's for sure!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, this is probably the happiest I've been in a while, seeing progress, getting opportunity. Make's me hyped!

Looking forward to those man!

Yeah definitely, cool thing is my gym is a supplement store too :D, Workouts are getting shorter but more intense that's for sure!
You gonna get a discount? Lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
You gonna get a discount? Lol
So far i already do haha, Spent a ridiculous amount of money there when i was making a lot selling weights on craigslist so now i have 10% off for life, not sure if it's better for employees or not..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far i already do haha, Spent a ridiculous amount of money there when i was making a lot selling weights on craigslist so now i have 10% off for life, not sure if it's better for employees or not..
Nice!!!
I should get a lifetime discount from online vendors. I've spent over 5k I think.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back/Bi's/Calves/Forearms 9/20/11
Duration: 1.5 Hours!! (-about 1 hour)
Mood: Excited
Energy: Everlasting
Other notes: Body weight today was 232Lbs. Doing a lot more chin ups and close grip pull ups for now, i'll alternate every month or so with wide grip.
Lifts
Chin-Ups- Started adding weight today.
BW x 8
BW x 9
+10 x 8 *PR*
+10 x 10 *PR*
+20 x 4 Negatives. *PR*
Notes: Next workout i'll add more to the negatives and give some more rest before i do them.
Pull-Ups Overhand Grip- BW @ 232Lbs for pull-up reference.
BW x 4
Notes: Chins are the real deal for back/bi's especially with added weight, I really expected to be able to do these after but just couldn't do it.
(Assisted) Hammer-Grip Pull Ups- Going to work on my lat/bi strength by utilizing chins and hammer grip/close grip style pull-ups. Dorian Yate's says he rarely did wide grip to develop his back and with how massive it was i definitely believe him haha
-60 x 18 *PR* +5 Reps
-20 x 6
-40 x 7
-60 x 10
Drop set to
-80/-100/-120/-140
Wide-Grip Pull Downs- Keeping these to hit that teres area so i get everything hit.
100 x 12
140 x 6
Notes: SMOKED haha
Yate's Row Over Hand Grip-
225 x 15 *PR* +5 Reps
245 x 9 *PR*
Notes: All these compound movements are really working well so far.
EZ-Bar Curls- Did another 1 all out set
50 x 20 *PR* +6 Reps
Wide Grip ROW- Now using a new grip on this, i hold the handles with thumbs down/palms out. This FORCES you to use your rear-delt,middle back. Felt it soooo much more and even had a great pump in my back.
80 x ?
Drop set to
60/45

Other Exercises:
Standing Calve Raises
185 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 9
160 x 11

Wrist Curls
20Lbs x 5 Sets

31 Sets

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/20/11
Calories: 4950
Protein: 331 Grams

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Mean food intake bro!!

Sick workout too. Man do you even rest between sets??!
Some sets i barely rested and some sets i took a minute or two to recover. Compound movements i tend to rest more but on isolation i usually don't rest long at all.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/21/11
Calories: 4700
Protein: 226 Grams

Think the extra recovery is kicking in, feeling bigger all around. This may sound corny but i'm finding it a lot easier to "bounce" or flex muscles without moving limbs as much and from what I've read that comes with overall development of the muscle as well as mind/muscle connection. Weight is still at 232Lbs. Still gonna fight for those 3lbs before the end of this run!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet Breakdown 9/21/11
Calories: 4700
Protein: 226 Grams

Think the extra recovery is kicking in, feeling bigger all around. This may sound corny but i'm finding it a lot easier to "bounce" or flex muscles without moving limbs as much and from what I've read that comes with overall development of the muscle as well as mind/muscle connection. Weight is still at 232Lbs. Still gonna fight for those 3lbs before the end of this run!
Man you stopped gaining?

Good on the muscle observation. You are gonna be one huge dude!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update. I think you will be able to hit your weight gain goal. Especially with the way you calorie intake is. Honestly how do you feel after eating so many calories? I know you are putting time in the gym to burn it, so I am sure that is helping.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Man you stopped gaining?

Good on the muscle observation. You are gonna be one huge dude!!
I'm honestly not sure right now, i mean i COULD be somehow burning fat again. I guess i'll wait 1 more day and go from there :\
I sure hope so! To be honest i really don't want to up my calories more and this is coming from a guy who is dedicated to almost 5k/day now. However if i have to do it, i will. Not gonna let some food get in the way of my goal! It's not that i don't like it, but with daily endeavors it makes it more difficult to get food in so frequently. Need to go grocery shopping that's for sure..

Nice update. I think you will be able to hit your weight gain goal. Especially with the way you calorie intake is. Honestly how do you feel after eating so many calories? I know you are putting time in the gym to burn it, so I am sure that is helping.
I sure hope so my body seems to be adapting to these calories really, quick it's more of a matter of time i have in a day to get them down. As long as i stay away from too much dairy to avoid bloating i feel awesome, It seems though milk just likes to drive my stomach nuts so as long as i have it in moderation life's good. The pumps in the gym from all the carbs is just crazy too i love it, couldn't imagine how nuts they would be if i was on P-Slin or Glycobol :shocked:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tiny... are you measuring your body fat & lean body mass every so often, or are you just going by body weight and how you look in the mirror?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Tiny... are you measuring your body fat & lean body mass every so often, or are you just going by body weight and how you look in the mirror?
Mirror! I have a question though, i hope you can relate to it but when i was heavier the fat around my body felt more "dense" like you go to squeeze it and it's thick but now it's thinning out and i keep mistaking the flabbyness of it for more fat. Abs are still coming in but i'm not use to loose skin. Like the fat is at least half as dense then when i started, would that indicate fat loss? I do look leaner but my skin needs to tighten up it makes me feel fat :S

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mirror! I have a question though, i hope you can relate to it but when i was heavier the fat around my body felt more "dense" like you go to squeeze it and it's thick but now it's thinning out and i keep mistaking the flabbyness of it for more fat. Abs are still coming in but i'm not use to loose skin. Like the fat is at least half as dense then when i started, would that indicate fat loss? I do look leaner but my skin needs to tighten up it makes me feel fat :S
It takes time for the body to adjust. That is one of the reasons I stay leaner year round than i did in my twenties, I found out the hard way that if you stay lean your skin and abs look much better

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Killed the workout today, bunch more PR's. Dips now up to +40Lbs, Trained calves/forearms too and session was still only 1.5 hours. gonna try to get down to 1 hour.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm honestly not sure right now, i mean i COULD be somehow burning fat again. I guess i'll wait 1 more day and go from there :\
I sure hope so! To be honest i really don't want to up my calories more and this is coming from a guy who is dedicated to almost 5k/day now. However if i have to do it, i will. Not gonna let some food get in the way of my goal! It's not that i don't like it, but with daily endeavors it makes it more difficult to get food in so frequently. Need to go grocery shopping that's for sure..

I sure hope so my body seems to be adapting to these calories really, quick it's more of a matter of time i have in a day to get them down. As long as i stay away from too much dairy to avoid bloating i feel awesome, It seems though milk just likes to drive my stomach nuts so as long as i have it in moderation life's good. The pumps in the gym from all the carbs is just crazy too i love it, couldn't imagine how nuts they would be if i was on P-Slin or Glycobol :shocked:
Im actually going to be upping my calories a bit this week. But I need to try to obtain a GDA or a nutrient partitioner. Though I think EndoSurge is a good nutrient partitioner alone I dont know if its "enough". heheh

Today I will be trying to get my bench PR. :) Hoping to hit 265 for 5.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im actually going to be upping my calories a bit this week. But I need to try to obtain a GDA or a nutrient partitioner. Though I think EndoSurge is a good nutrient partitioner alone I dont know if its "enough". heheh

glycobol works very well for this

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glycobol works very well for this
Yea, though I have a friend who ran it and said it make his stools change color and had no effect other than make him sick. Though I KNOW everything is individual. Perhaps I will run a glycobol cycle later to test. I have done slin-sane, AP, r-ALA, Na-r-ALA, and LG's SLIN. I have to say the one I noticed the MOST was AP. Still haven't tried either glycobol or n2slin yet. Perhaps when I have more money to buy some supps. :)

Thanks!!

Tiny you ever run a gda product?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Hope you get 6 reps ;) Kill it man!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
On the other hand Ive had a wonderful experience with it. Check out my log - contest preppin with it too

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yea, though I have a friend who ran it and said it make his stools change color and had no effect other than make him sick. Though I KNOW everything is individual. Perhaps I will run a glycobol cycle later to test. I have done slin-sane, AP, r-ALA, Na-r-ALA, and LG's SLIN. I have to say the one I noticed the MOST was AP. Still haven't tried either glycobol or n2slin yet. Perhaps when I have more money to buy some supps. :)

Thanks!!

Tiny you ever run a gda product?
Nope, really want to though i read that they can be very useful for bulking

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, really want to though i read that they can be very useful for bulking
Yea I ran slin sane on my last bulk.

Now that I'm running logs and I have found a better way for me to run blood tests than just giving blood. My next goal is to maximize body comp, liver/lipid values, cardio health etc.

If you like AI products then I'd suggest trying glycobol. Some ppl love it. :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yeah i saw that a couple posts back. congrats on that.
Thanks, it's gonna help soo much financially and if i get a chance to go to the Arnold Classic (if they're going) i'll be beyond excited.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yea I ran slin sane on my last bulk.

Now that I'm running logs and I have found a better way for me to run blood tests than just giving blood. My next goal is to maximize body comp, liver/lipid values, cardio health etc.

If you like AI products then I'd suggest trying glycobol. Some ppl love it. :)
It will either be Glycobol or P-Slin. TestoPro is awesome, for me it pretty much peaked week 2 and held there till the end of week 4. I might just be used to all the effects now but well see when i go off of it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
what gym did you get on at?
A local one, it's like an old-school hardcore style gym. Mostly Barbell/dumbbells, a couple smith machines a bunch of benches and such. Also has that fly station with 2 lat pull downs and 2 pushdowns along with an assisted dip/pull up station. Leg press/squat rack/hack squat/calves etc.

Walls are painted black with spray painted motivating quotes and there are pic's of some ifbb pros on the wall with some local huge guys who compete. Only gym i've really been too, i was gonna start going to powerhouse but if mine is free i'll just stay there.

To anyone interested here's the Facebook page with pic's videos and other stuff. :D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DBC-Detroit-Bodybuilding-Company/241351509902?ref=ts

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A local one, it's like an old-school hardcore style gym. Mostly Barbell/dumbbells, a couple smith machines a bunch of benches and such. Also has that fly station with 2 lat pull downs and 2 pushdowns along with an assisted dip/pull up station. Leg press/squat rack/hack squat/calves etc.

Walls are painted black with spray painted motivating quotes and there are pic's of some ifbb pros on the wall with some local huge guys who compete. Only gym i've really been too, i was gonna start going to powerhouse but if mine is free i'll just stay there.

To anyone interested here's the Facebook page with pic's videos and other stuff. :D

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DBC-Detroit-Bodybuilding-Company/241351509902?ref=ts
That sounds like an amazing gym!!
Congratz man!!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like Heaven :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
That sounds like an amazing gym!!
Congratz man!!
I like it a lot but the music they play get's annoying and old fast. They play the same station over and over it's like club r&b stuff which is retarded considering it's a "hardcore" gym you know?

Thanks though i can't wait till the owner calls me.

Sounds like Heaven :D
A little slice of it! literally the gym is pretty tiny haha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it a lot but the music they play get's annoying and old fast. They play the same station over and over it's like club r&b stuff which is retarded considering it's a "hardcore" gym you know?

Thanks though i can't wait till the owner calls me.

A little slice of it! literally the gym is pretty tiny haha
maybe you could run a survey about that music.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
maybe you could run a survey about that music.
Good idea man i'll keep that in mind.

sorry the workout isn't up tonight, day was F**ked. Getting like 4k calories today -_- Need more food in the fridge and taking care of it tomorrow.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/22/11
Calories: 4050
Protein: 270 Grams

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good idea man i'll keep that in mind.

sorry the workout isn't up tonight, day was F**ked. Getting like 4k calories today -_- Need more food in the fridge and taking care of it tomorrow.
hahaha!!!
damn 4k cals too low!!!

im lovin it!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
hahaha!!!
damn 4k cals too low!!!

im lovin it!
Haha i know right? "low"

Ok I've been thinking... If my body really wants to drop fat this bad.. should i just let it? And stop force feeding myself? I mean, at 4000 calories that's a supposed 700 caloric surplus. I really don't know for a fact if eating over 4.5k+ is gonna make a bigger impact on my gains/strength gains or not. It's still a bulk technically but i'm guessing it would turn into a recomp more than anything. I think it's worth a shot, thoughts?