TimberLakers' H-Drol Beatdown

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
its hard to get the powder to stay on their nipples.... snort them off their ass....
Yep, that is what I do. I started my Hdrol snorting Tuesday...got me some cheap hookers, and snort from crack to crack. Though...something else did go up there last night besides the hdrol....but anyways.......

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that is what I do. I started my Hdrol snorting Tuesday...got me some cheap hookers, and snort from crack to crack. Though...something else did go up there last night besides the hdrol....but anyways.......
Don't you find that hdrol burns? I like SD better, because it goes down smooth and smells like lilac...and asscrack, of course. but that's not the SD's fault. gotta blame it on the hookers.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Today was pretty awesome. I had a huge ass mean mug on the whole time at the gym... :rant: Went a little late, so not many people around. Definitely did some heavy grunting. F*ck em!!

CHEST DAY

ISO WIDE LATERAL CHEST
12*180
12*230
10*250
6*270 <- PR
10*180

Incline DB Bench
3*12*55

Flat DB Bench
2*12*65
12*55

Weighted Dips (BW+25)
BW - 8

Cable Flies
15*20
12*25
10*30
15*20
My gym installed new puzzle mats downstairs, and they are REALLY oily/slick for awhile... So I couldn't get as much weight on the cables as I wanted to, because I couldn't get my shoes to grip the floor.. I was freakin moonwalking...

Weighted Ab Crunch Machine
50*100
45*110
30*120
15*160
8*160

Today was my second day using WMS. I'm using 2/3 scoop in both my XTEND and in my PWO Shake (w/ 2 scoops of Choc ON Whey)... I have had two great workouts - could be placebo, but it is good to know that I have carbs flying into my muscles throughout my workout, and a huge dose after. All in all its about 50g of carbs.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Today was pretty awesome. I had a huge ass mean mug on the whole time at the gym... :rant: Went a little late, so not many people around. Definitely did some heavy grunting. F*ck em!!

CHEST DAY

ISO WIDE LATERAL CHEST
12*180
12*230
10*250
6*270 <- PR
10*180

Incline DB Bench
3*12*55

Flat DB Bench
2*12*65
12*55

Weighted Dips (BW+25)
BW - 8

Cable Flies
15*20
12*25
10*30
15*20
My gym installed new puzzle mats downstairs, and they are REALLY oily/slick for awhile... So I couldn't get as much weight on the cables as I wanted to, because I couldn't get my shoes to grip the floor.. I was freakin moonwalking...

Weighted Ab Crunch Machine
50*100
45*110
30*120
15*160
8*160

Today was my second day using WMS. I'm using 2/3 scoop in both my XTEND and in my PWO Shake (w/ 2 scoops of Choc ON Whey)... I have had two great workouts - could be placebo, but it is good to know that I have carbs flying into my muscles throughout my workout, and a huge dose after. All in all its about 50g of carbs.

good sets what was your PWO meal?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Haven't ramped up the calories yet today... but had a 50g protein shake plus fruits at 2:00 after boxing, big meaty salad around 3:15, and a 50g protein 500 calorie shake around 5:00... And some superpump around 6:45 before my workout.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Oops, I think you might have meant post work out meal.. Haven't eaten yet - just got home. But I'm going to have chicken sausage / WW pasta / red sauce... and of course I still have another 50g protein shake + WMS in my belly from the walk home. Cottage cheese and a 25g protein shake for bedtime.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Oops, I think you might have meant post work out meal.. Haven't eaten yet - just got home. But I'm going to have chicken sausage / WW pasta / red sauce... and of course I still have another 50g protein shake + WMS in my belly from the walk home. Cottage cheese and a 25g protein shake for bedtime.

Thats a solid PWO meal, you would grow from just that and lifting, JUST WHAT FOR THE BEATDOWN WITH THE H-D.........

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thats a solid PWO meal, you would grow from just that and lifting, JUST WHAT FOR THE BEATDOWN WITH THE H-D.........
Are you saying that you aren't down with my H-Drol beatdown? :frustrate:

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that you aren't down with my H-Drol beatdown? :frustrate:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am saying that you are eating really good and lifting real good as well and you could make good gains off that alone...... BUT when you do The H-D beatdown you are gonna really GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you high???:blink:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am saying that you are eating really good and lifting real good as well and you could make good gains off that alone...... BUT when you do The H-D beatdown you are gonna really GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you high???:blink:
Hahaah, nooo... Just excited.

I thought I was gonna have to play "internet tough guy" and threaten my boy heavies...

But then I got worried that you'd find me and stomp...

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Hahaah, nooo... Just excited.

I thought I was gonna have to play "internet tough guy" and threaten my boy heavies...

But then I got worried that you'd find me and stomp...
hahahahahah I wouldn't fvck wid my boy T-lake, I am going to get some damn kool-aid up in dis beyyyyatch...............

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahah I wouldn't fvck wid my boy T-lake, I am going to get some damn kool-aid up in dis beyyyyatch...............

HAHAHH.. YO! IF YO MOUF MAKES THAT SOUR FACE... U KNO U GOTS JUS ENUFF SHUGA IN THAT B*TCH,

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
T-Lake muffet the wonder dwarf is back on the prowl, in the MMA forum, CryingHOMO made some goddamn bullsh!t comment about he was gonna ANALysis JAS123, I replied to cryingHOMO are you a fvcking faggot, everybody on this board go over there and post that cryingHOMO and muffet are fvck buddies

FVCK WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED......

DOOM CREW!!!!!DESTROY!!!!!!!!

NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
T-Lake muffet the wonder dwarf is back on the prowl, in the MMA forum, CryingHOMO made some goddamn bullsh!t comment about he was gonna ANALysis JAS123, I replied to cryingHOMO are you a fvcking faggot, everybody on this board go over there and post that cryingHOMO and muffet are fvck buddies

FVCK WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED......

DOOM CREW!!!!!DESTROY!!!!!!!!

NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!

LOL!! MUFFET THE WONDER DWARF!! 5'10'' my a*s... The kid's computer chair is up to his neck!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just about to throw up some pictures big guy.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Alright Gentlemen... It's almost time to get nasty with it. Pictures above. I'm pretty freakin excited to get this started.

Shoulder Day

Standing Military
15*65
12*95
12*95
12*95

BB Shrug
18*225
12*275
6*315
12*225

BB Snatch and Press
12*80
10*90
8*90
8*90

35 Pound Front Plate Raise
3*10

10 Pound DB Lateral Raise
3*12

DB Shrugs
3*25*75

Shoulder Anterior / Interior Cables

Used 1.5 servings of WMS as per my plans yesterday. 2/3 serving in 3 scoops of XTend, 2/3 scoop and 2 scoop Choc ON Whey in water PWO. Dinner was 2 eggs and 2 large chicken sausages with yellow mustard and hot sauce. Loved the pasta last night, but going to save those meals for the cycle from now on...

I really like the WMS in the Lemonade XTend. I think it actually improves the flavor. It lessens the sweetness, and kind of thickens it to a smoothie consistancy - reminds me of those italian ices kind of (I have a vivid imagination). I have a large water jug (1/3 gallon) that I continually refill as I drink more - so I stretch my supplements till the end of my workout.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL!! MUFFET THE WONDER DWARF!! 5'10'' my a*s... The kid's computer chair is up to his neck!
OMG!! :toofunny: Oh Hela, it's on again!! Poor little Miss Muffet, sittin' on her oh so little tuffet, with no appetite for neither curds nor whey!! ha ha THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lookin swoll homie.

Yea dude, I think there are a lot of lies about people's size and height on this messageboard. Whatever, they are only lying to themselves.

I also think it is pretty sh*tty that reps (to be left nameless) for companies can act like such c*cks on the messageboard. I thought they were here to help people and to promote product... one such USP rep felt it was ok to make fun of me, yet wouldn't answer an honest question about carbs and AP...

But whatever... Timber, you ought to just give him a standing hammerfist. :toofunny:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 more days motherfcuker!!!! Two more days.......O and sniffing PH's is a BAD idea trust me!! Dis how you gots ta do it. Gather these tings: 1 cotton ball, 1 spoon, 1 01gage point (da pain is yo friend), 1 lighter, 1 shoe lace or belt, (I prefer da belt) 1 drop of water. Combined, aim and fire!!
Dis a sure fire way ta gets swole to da max.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
2 more days motherfcuker!!!! Two more days.......O and sniffing PH's is a BAD idea trust me!! Dis how you gots ta do it. Gather these tings: 1 cotton ball, 1 spoon, 1 01gage point (da pain is yo friend), 1 lighter, 1 shoe lace or belt, (I prefer da belt) 1 drop of water. Combined, aim and fire!!
Dis a sure fire way ta gets swole to da max.
Lol... listen to this motherf**ker... :toofunny:

2 days... Bout to get NASTY.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol... listen to this motherf**ker... :toofunny:

2 days... Bout to get NASTY.
I thank ya lol.... People take themselves to seriously around here you know. I just like to be a total dipsht and crack mofo's up.

I know bro 2 fcuking days!! I'm so anxious right now it's not even funny, no lie! And this aint even my first go round!! I think I'm more anxious this time because the first time I didn't know what to expect, now I know that everything (especially diet) needs to be to the T to reap the max benefits from the steroid. And since I'm doing such a short run it has to be PERFECT!! Your gonna love it bro! I don't know about HD never ran it, a lil to mild for my taste but still for a first timer you should have alot of fun!! Good luck brother!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did another film shoot for a new Manhattan boxing program / school... good solid hour and a half of hard cardio... and at night I did a full leg and arm workout. I'm not going to post workout stats for awhile. I think you guys got a good grasp of how I get down when I go to the gym. Perhaps I'll throw up lift stats once a week from here on out, or just one exercise that I've improved on to give you guys an idea of where I'm at.

Bit of a concern this morning. I woke up with crazy shoulder pain... like a throbbing. I thought it was a deal-breaker for awhile, but the pain subsided as the day went on. I thought it might have been how I slept on it. I started taking Cissus about 4 days ago, and I feel some improvement in my right wrist... Could this shoulder thing be what you guys call "back pumps" just in my shoulder? It was quite uncomfortable for awhile - I did push them pretty hard on Friday night...

Regardless, cycle starts when I wake up. I'm going to start the CS tonight to get a feel for it. As you guys know - I've been preloading MT and HB for approximately 10 days. Today was a complete rest day... Definitely deserved and needed.

Fuc*ing pumped.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In just before it starts!Are you in on mine?Whats the dosing plan?I skimmed through the first post and didn't see anything....

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh - by the way. Planning first dose of 25mg first thing in the morning... and second 25 mg around 6PM (1 hr pre w/o)... Sound good?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way guys... You know I'll be working out like a maniac for the next 5 to 6 weeks while on the H-Drol run... (depends if I want to up to 75 in week 2)...

Quick question - I'll be on a short 3 night vacation on the second week of my PCT - which means no psycho workouts, but I can certainly do pushups / situps... that kind of thing. Would this be a terrible thing in the 2nd or 3rd week of PCT to take a couple days off?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did another film shoot for a new Manhattan boxing program / school... good solid hour and a half of hard cardio... and at night I did a full leg and arm workout. I'm not going to post workout stats for awhile. I think you guys got a good grasp of how I get down when I go to the gym. Perhaps I'll throw up lift stats once a week from here on out, or just one exercise that I've improved on to give you guys an idea of where I'm at.

Bit of a concern this morning. I woke up with crazy shoulder pain... like a throbbing. I thought it was a deal-breaker for awhile, but the pain subsided as the day went on. I thought it might have been how I slept on it. I started taking Cissus about 4 days ago, and I feel some improvement in my right wrist... Could this shoulder thing be what you guys call "back pumps" just in my shoulder? It was quite uncomfortable for awhile - I did push them pretty hard on Friday night...

Regardless, cycle starts when I wake up. I'm going to start the CS tonight to get a feel for it. As you guys know - I've been preloading MT and HB for approximately 10 days. Today was a complete rest day... Definitely deserved and needed.

Fuc*ing pumped.
T-minus a few hours and counting... LETS DO THIS!

And no, those weren't back pumps dood. You'll know if you get back pumps.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way guys... You know I'll be working out like a maniac for the next 5 to 6 weeks while on the H-Drol run... (depends if I want to up to 75 in week 2)...

Quick question - I'll be on a short 3 night vacation on the second week of my PCT - which means no psycho workouts, but I can certainly do pushups / situps... that kind of thing. Would this be a terrible thing in the 2nd or 3rd week of PCT to take a couple days off?
On your vacation, you might want to see if there's like a local community center or something in the town you'll be in to get a few workouts. But if not, you'll be fine doing the push-ups, pull-ups, free hand squats, and some crunches. Make them hard though brother!!! No rest for the wicked!! :smite: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
T-minus a few hours and counting... LETS DO THIS!

And no, those weren't back pumps dood. You'll know if you get back pumps.

I wish it was pumps... Its a crazy blown up shoulder... and its killing me again. I'm going to have to redo the split to work shoulders last - maybe even after a day of rest on #3...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If it's just a couple days off and in the second or third week of PCT,I don't see the harm realy.You shouldn't be too supressed to begin with I wouldn't think.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I should be stoked today, but I'm bummed out about my shoulder. Hardly slept last night from the stress.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should be stoked today, but I'm bummed out about my shoulder. Hardly slept last night from the stress.
You'll be alright bro. Start doing some rotator cuff exercises. And never stop them!! I do them before EVERY workout!! :thumbsup:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You'll be alright bro. Start doing some rotator cuff exercises. And never stop them!! I do them before EVERY workout!! :thumbsup:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Cool, yeah - I've been working those in about once a week... On the cable machine interior and exterior cuff rotations. Hopefully the cissus will kick in too. I heard it takes about a week to reach an effective level.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just took my Epi... ITS F*CKING ON!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Cool, yeah - I've been working those in about once a week... On the cable machine interior and exterior cuff rotations. Hopefully the cissus will kick in too. I heard it takes about a week to reach an effective level.
The best one I've been using is grabbing a plate and holding it in front of you. Then twist and wrap your arms around your head like you were putting on a scarf. Do it 10 times one way and then 10 time in reverse. Then grab the next plate up.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The best one I've been using is grabbing a plate and holding it in front of you. Then twist and wrap your arms around your head like you were putting on a scarf. Do it 10 times one way and then 10 time in reverse. Then grab the next plate up.

I'm pretty sure that's what I was doing when this shoulder issue started... That and DB snatch.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that's what I was doing when this shoulder issue started... That and DB snatch.
Watch Branch Warren warm up his shoulders,and do that.Plus you can grab a Broom stick or light BB,grab it wide,then start with it down infront of you.Bring it up over your head and back behind you.When I first did this it would stop so far behind me.Then I took a bit wider grip and I can take the bar behind me and all the way down.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's D-Day for both GMG and TimberLakers....give it hell!

I might be afraid to hit the gym with GMG now:run:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bit of a concern this morning. I woke up with crazy shoulder pain... like a throbbing. I thought it was a deal-breaker for awhile, but the pain subsided as the day went on. I thought it might have been how I slept on it. I started taking Cissus about 4 days ago, and I feel some improvement in my right wrist... Could this shoulder thing be what you guys call "back pumps" just in my shoulder?
Aw god!! That is the funniest sht I have ever heard bro. LMFAO!! I'm literally bustin up right now OMG lol......:toofunny:
In all seriousness though T-Lake your straight trippin homie LOL...If you do get any back pumps you wont even get them for like a week minimum and they aren't sht people are just pussies bro. I've had 'em and yea they suck d1cks but it's not like go to the doc or ER type sht by a long shot. And another thing bro lol...IF your joints dry out (I should say when) it wont be for at least two weeks after you start taking this sht so don't trip brother your gonna be just fine lol....
You can PM if you need to bro but really HD is THE weakest compound out right now (at least out of the four biggies SD, PP, EPI, HD) alot of guys that eat there fcuking ass off, do ZERO cardio and Train heavy as hell only mange to put on around 5-8lbs BEFFORE pct and that's running at doses exceeding 100-150mgs ed for 6weks so...
I didn't read your dosing scheme so I can't comment on that but you'll be fine bro you probably wont ever even "feel" anything.....

Edit: Hope I didn't burst yo bubble mayne...