TimberLakers' H-Drol Beatdown

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Yeah, the kids thing can be an issue, sometimes. Sometimes, they just want to blow off steam, though, and they're not looking to introduce you to the kids. You just get invited over when they're at grandma's. :ntome: But I digress...
Well the reason I know she has kids is because I ran into her picking her kid up from daycare at the gym... and got introduced... I just don't want to be some random bad influence in the kids life. But whatever, I keep telling timber to think with his c*ck and not his conscience, I might as well take my advice, I can't be young and irresponsible forever... better live it up while I can!

If I tax it, I am gonna do a victory dance. :dance:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing against taxing some girls who are older than me, and trust me, given the chance I would wax that a** until she showed me what she was working with. It's more the kid thing with this one that kinda makes me hesitate... I am not ready to be Uncle Garrett, or Dad *shudder* for that matter. Plus once a chick has a kid the real dad is never really out of the picture... which leads to unnecessary drama. My stance on the age thing though is kinda like buying a used car... at this point in my life, there arn't too many cars out there that haven't been test driven... but do I want the '96 model or the '05 model... I usually go for less mileage. Then again, the old ones are into the kinky sh*t. I had an older one punch me once when we were doing it... that suprised the hell out of me. I was speechless. Kinda turned on. Kinda freaked me out. She thought that **** was hillarious.

GIRL: "You like it when I hit you?!"
ME: "Uh, wtf just happened?..."
GIRL: "SAY MY NAME *****!"
ME: "uh..." :blink:

Man, if a chick hit me in bed I'd probably get a flashback and inadvertantly knock her out... The first older girl I had was 26 when I was 18... That **** blew my mind...

I think the kid stuff is chill dude. Just don't get too attached. And make sure you're bigger than the old dad, which you probably are, because you're pretty much the biggest dude I know. Older chicks are so much more mature, the drama is reduced dramatically... They don't stress the small *hit, etc.

Just my two cents. Its worth a conversation in the least.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man, if a chick hit me in bed I'd probably get a flashback and inadvertantly knock her out... The first older girl I had was 26 when I was 18... That **** blew my mind...

I think the kid stuff is chill dude. Just don't get too attached. And make sure you're bigger than the old dad, which you probably are, because you're pretty much the biggest dude I know. Older chicks are so much more mature, the drama is reduced dramatically... They don't stress the small *hit, etc.

If I am the biggest guy you know, you must live in a colony of anorexic midgets.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

1st time I was 14...she was 18...whooooweeeeee! It might be where my fixation with older girls all those years stemmed from.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
1st time I was 14...she was 18...whooooweeeeee! It might be where my fixation with older girls all those years stemmed from.
I bet that was the best 2 1/2 minutes of your life. ;)

Come to think about it, I probably wouldn't have lasted 2 1/2 minutes at 14 if I got with an 18 year old... that right there is what teenage dreams are made of.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I bet that was the best 2 1/2 minutes of your life. ;)

Come to think about it, I probably wouldn't have lasted 2 1/2 minutes at 14 if I got with an 18 year old... that right there is what teenage dreams are made of.
No way man! Thanks to my extensive training, I was prepared!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timber--Plan looks real solid dude! But, as you've already been hearing, with your turbo-charged metabolism, you're going to have to cut some cardio type training, and up those cals!! Everything with your cycle and PCT looks very well-planned!! Enjoy!!:dance: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Timber--Plan looks real solid dude! But, as you've already been hearing, with your turbo-charged metabolism, you're going to have to cut some cardio type training, and up those cals!! Everything with your cycle and PCT looks very well-planned!! Enjoy!!:dance: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
So long as I have TG's seal of approval. Life is good.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbin homie.... ETA on the first dose??
Hey Black Sheep... cruise over to my thread... didn't mean to exclude ya on the ThunderGod invite.:thumbsup:

He is gonna start in 10 days because I said so... arn't ya timber! ;) If your nolva arrives you better start this shizzle with your dawg!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks champ.

I'm going to estimate a July 14th kickoff, provided my SERM decides to pop into my mailbox.
Let me check my calendar..............................No sht, yep I'll be taking my first dose of superdrol on the same day!
Sweeeeeeett..........................:thumbsup:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Black Sheep... cruise over to my thread... didn't mean to exclude ya on the ThunderGod invite.:thumbsup:
Ya you bast@rd!! lol...did you see me in TG's thread yellin at you over that!!:trout:.....jk I'm on my way now bro......

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Let me check my calendar..............................No sht, yep I'll be taking my first dose of superdrol on the same day!
Sweeeeeeett..........................:thumbsup:
Good schiezen man... Ordering my supps now.

By the way, anyone think I could redose my 6-oxo so I wont need to have a 7 week PCT? Also, not sure I want to run DTH for 7 weeks and 3 days...

And YES, this has order implications from NP. Haha.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
where have I been...I want to come along for the ride!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
where have I been...I want to come along for the ride!
Big Diesel. Thanks for coming. I've been delinquent in my invitations as I still have 2 weeks before the start of the run - but the log has turned into a decent place to BS and talk about redheads until then.

GMG and I were talking about your log last night. You're a bad ass dude.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big Diesel. Thanks for coming. I've been delinquent in my invitations as I still have 2 weeks before the start of the run - but the log has turned into a decent place to BS and talk about redheads until then.

GMG and I were talking about your log last night. You're a bad ass dude.
redheads are either F'n hot or F'n ugly...I have been lucky enough to be with a hot redhead....Hmmmmm!

yeah man, you should pop in for the last half of my log...I'm gonna update it a ton tonight!

GMG and I need to hit the gym...I gotta get off my lazy ass and head up north so that he can show me how it's done!

also, I think I'm pretty well caught up on what you got going on here...you prone to shedding? the way you're gonna be running the h-drol you might consider some preventative maintenance to keep you hairline in check!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
redheads are either F'n hot or F'n ugly...I have been lucky enough to be with a hot redhead....Hmmmmm!

yeah man, you should pop in for the last half of my log...I'm gonna update it a ton tonight!

GMG and I need to hit the gym...I gotta get off my lazy ass and head up north so that he can show me how it's done!

also, I think I'm pretty well caught up on what you got going on here...you prone to shedding? the way you're gonna be running the h-drol you might consider some preventative maintenance to keep you hairline in check!
Hair is thick as crap... So not that I know of. Then again this is my first run.

What do people run as support for shedding?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im here for you bro. sorry im alittle behind

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hair is thick as crap... So not that I know of. Then again this is my first run.

What do people run as support for shedding?
Saw palmento bro. There's studies posted here on AM showing that it's as/or more effective at preventing hair loss on cycle than Rx stuff. That's what I've used and never had any problems. Plus it's cheap as hell....$4 for a bottle of 100 caps, can't beat it IMO. Check out the Ultimate Nutrition brand* that's what I use.....

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Saw palmento bro. There's studies posted here on AM showing that it's as/or more effective at preventing hair loss on cycle than Rx stuff. That's what I've used and never had any problems. Plus it's cheap as hell....$4 for a bottle of 100 caps, can't beat it IMO. Check out the Ultimate Nutrition brand* that's what I use.....
I'll be taking 300mg a day included in the cycle support. Is that sufficient? Or should I augment that?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks BlackSheep!

I'm also trying out Toco-8 in my current log...been pulsing epi for 5 weeks not without any shedding.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking 300mg a day included in the cycle support. Is that sufficient? Or should I augment that?
That's good. More than enough IMO. Plus HD should be no worries in this department.
Epi on the other hand is a bit of a different story so something to consider.....I didn't notice any shedding what so ever on 50mgs of Epidrol with 320mgs of saw palmento so it def works...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That's good. More than enough IMO. Plus HD should be no worries in this department.
Epi on the other hand is a bit of a different story so something to consider.....I didn't notice any shedding what so ever on 50mgs of Epidrol with 320mgs of saw palmento so it def works...
Nice. I have a solid 300 dollar order here... Haha. And thats before I pick up protein and Cytogainer. I have 8 pounds of ON Whey that should get me through the cycle, and about 4 pounds of ON Nitro Core (decided I'd try a bucket of that)...

Also getting a bottle of NeoVar to incorporate into PCT, as well as ZMA since my sleep has been absolute s*it lately.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my sleep has been absolute s*it lately.
It's gonna get a hell of alot worse too bro. Get some benadryl from Wally world a take that sht on cycle to help. I was taking 75-100mgs of that sht on my last cycle and I still only got 5-6hours of sleep a night. Fcuking worst side by far IMO.

Hey tell me how that nitro-core is when you get it dawg. I wanna try that sht but I'm hooked on Evopro right now. That stuff is the bomb!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna get a hell of alot worse too bro. Get some benadryl from Wally world a take that sht on cycle to help. I was taking 75-100mgs of that sht on my last cycle and I still only got 5-6hours of sleep a night. Fcuking worst side by far IMO.

Hey tell me how that nitro-core is when you get it dawg. I wanna try that sht but I'm hooked on Evopro right now. That stuff is the bomb!!
Nitro core is OK. Its like Muscle Milk without the fat and carbs... As you can imagine, the taste suffers as well. If you can get it cheap, its a great source of mid to slow digest proteins... I just assume keep them separate.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nitro core is OK. Its like Muscle Milk without the fat and carbs... As you can imagine, the taste suffers as well. If you can get it cheap, its a great source of mid to slow digest proteins... I just assume keep them separate.
I have finally converted you. You stubborn bastard.

And Saw Palmetto, Chalk another supp up onto my list. :D

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Whaz up!! Thanx for the invite.

Looks like you wanna get swoled, and whip some ass that is just perfect.

Let me throw my $$.02 in.

I would suggest that you wait until your second week on your cycle to ramp your calories up. I forget how long you said you'd be on but lets say 6 wks, I would in 2 wk increments boost your cals by a min. of EDIT**********6,000-9000********** per 2 weeks. Go into the cycle eating as you do, and by the 2 wk period boom you up them by the amounts I listed...

Also I don't remember what program your using in the gym but I would HIGHLY recommend that you use an all out strength program like westside barbell entry powerlifting prog. the adage is true, STRENGTH BEFORE MASS. If you live by that you will transform yourself.

If your interested I can get you the prog. if you don't have it. I don't want to hijack your log but I can tell you later about the cycle I just completed and what kind of gains I had over 8 wks.

Red on the head = fire in the hole, that was the proverb I was taught....

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I have finally converted you. You stubborn bastard.

And Saw Palmetto, Chalk another supp up onto my list. :D

Remember if you are not predisposed to male pattern baldness or the such, you want shed.

I just ran 8 wks of T Prop at 800 mgs.wk, Equip. at 600 mgs/wk, and D-bol at 25mgs/day, and I didn't lose a single hair, now my brother would probably be bald at those dosages, b/c he already has thinning on top.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Get GABA and work up to 3 gms, and take 5-10 mgs of melatonin 20 min. b4 bed. It will help you sleep, and as an added bonus the GABA at 3-5 gms increases the release of GH from the anterior pituitary gland by 500%, melatonin also supports the release of GH, all this = more growth.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Remember if you are not predisposed to male pattern baldness or the such, you want shed.

I just ran 8 wks of T Prop at 800 mgs.wk, Equip. at 600 mgs/wk, and D-bol at 25mgs/day, and I didn't lose a single hair, now my brother would probably be bald at those dosages, b/c he already has thinning on top.
I dont think I am pre disposed to MPB, my grandpas and my dad all have/or died with hair on top. I am just hearing a bunch of horror stories about epistane and hair loss right before I take it lol. I'm not very worried and the Saw Palmetto is in my Cycle Support, so it's all good. I don't want to say that I am SURE that I will be fine, cause irony will bite me in the ass, but I also am not losing any sleep over it.

I can't wait to run some Test... I'm not sure what I am gonna tell my girly and my friends though... if any of them saw needles I might be in for an earful. Ironically nobody seems to have a problem with orals, the stigma is all on the needle, and once again ironically, the needles keep it a lot easier on your body.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey Heavies, drop by my log... the link is above.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
I dont think I am pre disposed to MPB, my grandpas and my dad all have/or died with hair on top. I am just hearing a bunch of horror stories about epistane and hair loss right before I take it lol. I'm not very worried and the Saw Palmetto is in my Cycle Support, so it's all good. I don't want to say that I am SURE that I will be fine, cause irony will bite me in the ass, but I also am not losing any sleep over it..
Always a good idea to err on the side of caution.

I can't wait to run some Test... I'm not sure what I am gonna tell my girly and my friends though... if any of them saw needles I might be in for an earful. Ironically nobody seems to have a problem with orals, the stigma is all on the needle, and once again ironically, the needles keep it a lot easier on your body
Test is the best period. I feel you on the stigma lots of people think its equated to IV drug use.

I pulse my orals, IMO it decreases the total stress on your body. D-bol is THE breakfast of champions.

I am going over to look at your log now....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Dude, I told you I would roll down your way if you wanted to get a workout. This next week should be a good one... unless you want to wait and lift with me when I'm on the sauce! PM a good day to meet up and lift... u got your 24 hour membership yet?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Always a good idea to err on the side of caution.

Test is the best period. I feel you on the stigma lots of people think its equated to IV drug use.

I pulse my orals, IMO it decreases the total stress on your body. D-bol is THE breakfast of champions.

I am going over to look at your log now....
Dbol... :head: . I got a few to try before I get to the strong stuff though... this is gonna be a progressive thing, me and steroids... not really in a rush to get jacked... just a slight hurry. ;)

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Dbol... :head: . I got a few to try before I get to the strong stuff though... this is gonna be a progressive thing, me and steroids... not really in a rush to get jacked... just a slight hurry. ;)
Absolutely no need to rush...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
heavies is the man. Thanks for coming.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
And yes, lets definitely talk about my lifting program.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Well then..... let the growing begin. I guarantee if you do this program exactly as it says you will be the fvckin HOSS bro......

NO BULLSH!T

take a look and we'll talk....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, I told you I would roll down your way if you wanted to get a workout. This next week should be a good one... unless you want to wait and lift with me when I'm on the sauce! PM a good day to meet up and lift... u got your 24 hour membership yet?
you lifting on Sat? I'm planning on hitting chest on Sat...normally my friday drill but I think tomorrow will be too busy.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
you lifting on Sat? I'm planning on hitting chest on Sat...normally my friday drill but I think tomorrow will be too busy.
I don't usually lift on the weekends, but wtf, I am down to go get sick with it...

I gotta take my pup to the vet around 11, and my band plays at about 6, which means I gotta be to the location at about 4... so, I have a few hours in the early afternoon, or the morning.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I don't usually lift on the weekends, but wtf, I am down to go get sick with it...

I gotta take my pup to the vet around 11, and my band plays at about 6, which means I gotta be to the location at about 4... so, I have a few hours in the early afternoon, or the morning.
what instrument do you play and what kind of music? got any songs i can check out

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
what instrument do you play and what kind of music? got any songs i can check out
I play guitar in a Rock/Reggae band... kinda up the alley of Pepper and bands like that. We are getting pretty big in So Cal.

You can buy our first CD on I-tunes or CDbaby.com . Our band's name is Stone Senses, the album is titled "Harder Than The Rest"

Our second album comes out on August 7th. It's titled "Live It Up".

Anyone in So Cal should join us in Carlsbad for our CD release party on August 7th... it's gonna be a blast! Oh yea, it's 21 and up...

Anyone who wants to hear some tunes check out:

MySpace.com - Stone Senses - Carlsbad, California - Reggae / Rock / Soul - www.myspace.com/stonesenses

Ch-ch-ch-check it out.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Happy Fourth.

I'm going to start posting my workouts today... Seeing that I've pretty much set my sights on starting the dosing on the 14th this month. I started pre-loading my Berries and Thistle today, put in a huge support / PCT order, and picked up 2 6 pound jugs of CytoGainer... Ooooh sh*t it's on. Also picked up some forearm grippers last week, and some wrist straps. Wrists feel a LOT better, and shoulder is feeling pretty good as well. Today was my first day using wrist straps.

Workout "Back Day"

Superset: Pullups / Lat Pulldown
Pullups: 14
Pulldowns: 15*110
Pullups: 12
Pulldowns: 12*110
Pullups: 6
Pulldowns: 10*110

DB Rows:
12*70
10*80
8*90

Bent Over BB:
15*115
8*165
10*155
8*115

Standing Straight Arm Lat Pulldown (?)
12*50
12*60
10*70

DB Pullovers:
3*12*50

Abdominal Crunch Machine
50*100
45*110
30*120
14*150

Roman Chair:
4*15*BW

Great workout. Had a solid sweat going throughout (I'm not on any kind of therm)... Very light on the chicks today... Was probably pretty non-busy in general, but I really only tend to notice chicks. I think I may start listing what made me mad today - just so we can track aggression, and bad gym ettiquite.

Dude on the ab crunch machine texting like a motherf*cker, and not doing any work. Gave him 2 minutes, then asked if I could work in. "Uh, one more set dude"... ever notice how its always ONE MORE SET no matter how long they've been sitting there? Anyway, didn't piss me off too bad, but annoying nonetheless.

Garrett, how much Thistle and Berry are you taking?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Happy Fourth.

I'm going to start posting my workouts today... Seeing that I've pretty much set my sights on starting the dosing on the 14th this month. I started pre-loading my Berries and Thistle today, put in a huge support / PCT order, and picked up 2 6 pound jugs of CytoGainer... Ooooh sh*t it's on. Also picked up some forearm grippers last week, and some wrist straps. Wrists feel a LOT better, and shoulder is feeling pretty good as well. Today was my first day using wrist straps.

Workout "Back Day"

Superset: Pullups / Lat Pulldown
Pullups: 14
Pulldowns: 15*110
Pullups: 12
Pulldowns: 12*110
Pullups: 6
Pulldowns: 10*110

DB Rows:
12*70
10*80
8*90

Bent Over BB:
15*115
8*165
10*155
8*115

Standing Straight Arm Lat Pulldown (?)
12*50
12*60
10*70

DB Pullovers:
3*12*50

Abdominal Crunch Machine
50*100
45*110
30*120
14*150

Roman Chair:
4*15*BW

Great workout. Had a solid sweat going throughout (I'm not on any kind of therm)... Very light on the chicks today... Was probably pretty non-busy in general, but I really only tend to notice chicks. I think I may start listing what made me mad today - just so we can track aggression, and bad gym ettiquite.

Dude on the ab crunch machine texting like a motherf*cker, and not doing any work. Gave him 2 minutes, then asked if I could work in. "Uh, one more set dude"... ever notice how its always ONE MORE SET no matter how long they've been sitting there? Anyway, didn't piss me off too bad, but annoying nonetheless.

Garrett, how much Thistle and Berry are you taking?
Good Bent BB row numbers dude! I'd say you were catching up, but this epistane is gonna leave you in the dust! ;) just kiddin.

I am dosing ummm... let me check...

I am taking a liver support pill that has milk thistle in it and some other goodies... it was the same price and I figure the extras won't hurt for my pre load. I am quadruple dosing this every day. 2 pills morning, 2 pills evening.

Hawthorne (per serving)
Hawthorn extract - 141mg
Hawthorn - 424mg

Liver Support
Milk thistle extract - 70mg
Dandelion - 200mg
phosphatidycholine (Leci-PC) - 100mg
Inositol - 500mg

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Happy Fourth.

Seeing that I've pretty much set my sights on starting the dosing on the 14th this month.
D-DAY SON! You will remember this day!:head: I'm gonna go stare at my epistane some more... I am like a 5 year old waiting for christmas with this sh*t dude... I need a calendar to start x'ing off the days one by one...

Let the countdown begin!!! T-Minus 9 days BEEEYAAAATCH!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-DAY SON! You will remember this day!:head: I'm gonna go stare at my epistane some more... I am like a 5 year old waiting for christmas with this sh*t dude... I need a calendar to start x'ing off the days one by one...

Let the countdown begin!!! T-Minus 9 days BEEEYAAAATCH!!!
You dudes have got me all stoked waiting for your cycles to begin!! You, Timberlakers, and my #1 brother BlackSheep!! Pantera's already started his, but he's moving right now and not been logging for the last few days. Damn, it's about to get interesting around here!! THE THUNDERGOD

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You dudes have got me all stoked waiting for your cycles to begin!! You, Timberlakers, and my #1 brother BlackSheep!! Pantera's already started his, but he's moving right now and not been logging for the last few days. Damn, it's about to get interesting around here!! THE THUNDERGOD
There's going to be heavy crap flying everywhere, and a lot of damage on the toilet.

I'm getting taped today doing some mittwork, which should give you guys a good idea where I'm at. Also looking to get some pictures up before the 14th.