Protodrol + Dienedione (cutting)

Morphina666

Awards
Sorry for my bad English.

I need to start a cutting cycle, maximize fat loss and save muscle mass.
This year I arrived very dirty in terms of fat due to various problems.

198cm height
Weight 135kg
20% fat

Protodrol + oral deinedione (Estra-4, 9-Diene-3,17-Dione)

Daily dose:

Protodrol 25mg x 2 times a day = 50mg
Dienedione 30mg x 3 times a day = 90mg

Total cycle 45 days

PCT: Tamox... 20/20/20/20

Full cycle + PCT support:

Omega 3
Milk thistle
NAC
Vitam B6

Has anyone ever stacked protodrol with dienedione?
What do you think?
Obviously the diet will have low levels of carbohydrates, low levels of fat and high levels of protein

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't stacked them but protodrol is a pretty light compound, so dienedione is going to be doing most of the heavy lifting here. Dienedione put size on me like crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if you were 20lbs heavier by the end of your cutting cycle. Dienedione is very strong and extremely suppressive in my experience, so I don't really think there is much of a need to add protodrol. I would rather just add some test or 4-DHEA and save the protodrol as a stacker for something else. But you can still stack them. I would add some test or 4-DHEA though.

Morphina666

Awards
I haven't stacked them but protodrol is a pretty light compound, so dienedione is going to be doing most of the heavy lifting here. Dienedione put size on me like crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if you were 20lbs heavier by the end of your cutting cycle. Dienedione is very strong and extremely suppressive in my experience, so I don't really think there is much of a need to add protodrol. I would rather just add some test or 4-DHEA and save the protodrol as a stacker for something else. But you can still stack them. I would add some test or 4-DHEA though.
Have you noticed a reduction in fat, especially abdominal fat with Dienedione?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for my bad English.

I need to start a cutting cycle, maximize fat loss and save muscle mass.
This year I arrived very dirty in terms of fat due to various problems.

198cm height
Weight 135kg
20% fat

Protodrol + oral deinedione (Estra-4, 9-Diene-3,17-Dione)

Daily dose:

Protodrol 25mg x 2 times a day = 50mg
Dienedione 30mg x 3 times a day = 90mg

Total cycle 45 days

PCT: Tamox... 20/20/20/20

Full cycle + PCT support:

Omega 3
Milk thistle
NAC
Vitam B6

Has anyone ever stacked protodrol with dienedione?
What do you think?
Obviously the diet will have low levels of carbohydrates, low levels of fat and high levels of protein
Protodrol at 60-75mg, if I’m remembering my dose correctly, wasn’t particularly powerful. Low sides, low results. I don’t think it will hurt having it in here, but as mentioned I’m not sure how much of a difference it will add, especially since you’re just cutting. If you do use it, I would run the Dienedione as is but move the Protodrol out of the first 2 weeks, then run it 75mg for the last month so it has more of an escalating effect overall.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cycle is too short, 60 days would be better in my opinion

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you noticed a reduction in fat, especially abdominal fat with Dienedione?
Dienedione isn't going to burn fat. The key to burning fat is to stay in a caloric deficit. Having said that, it will 100% help in keeping your muscle and strength in a caloric deficit. You could even gain some muscle and strength on it in a caloric deficit.

Dienedione was very strong for me and I would personally never use it again unless I was on TRT. The recovery was tough. I also believe I was running it up to 120mgs though. You might handle it better than me. The size gains were freaky. If you were to bulk on it you would probably want to have some bigger clothes on hand.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And like I said, if you're not going to run test, then I would highly recommend throwing in some 4-DHEA.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The normal stack is deinedione with a dht. Also helps with sides. Epistane, havoc, whatever you want to call it and deinedione is the normal respawn stack.

Never ran protodrol, but I remember it being underwhelming. If you have access to prohormones I'd go epistane or the one aka dplex aka methyl dht. Brawn sells them.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The normal stack is deinedione with a dht. Also helps with sides. Epistane, havoc, whatever you want to call it and deinedione is the normal respawn stack.

Never ran protodrol, but I remember it being underwhelming. If you have access to prohormones I'd go epistane or the one aka dplex aka methyl dht. Brawn sells them.
You can stack epistane with dienedione, like the respawn stack, however I strongly disagree that that would help with any sides. You'll get amazing results but the sides will be, in my opinion, even worse. I still recommend running test or at least 4-DHEA. Just my opinion though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You can stack epistane with dienedione, like the respawn stack, however I strongly disagree that that would help with any sides. You'll get amazing results but the sides will be, in my opinion, even worse. I still recommend running test or at least 4-DHEA. Just my opinion though.
Not to complicate his decision further, but I wanted to add I feel Xtren activates the PR a lot - so adding something aromatizing like 4dhea is a very tricky balance. Even at just a couple caps/day, it may make odds of gyno actually worse from introducing estrogens into the picture. At least if sensitive to 19-Nors like I am, and he’s also higher bodyfat so will aromatize more.

And as someone who has taken Epistane several times, I will say adding that will absolutely only worsen sides (& increase results) as mentioned.

But if OP to buy more, The One would definitely be the synergistic addition with Dienedione to help combat gyno and lethargy while not making things harsher (it was incredibly mild & helpful to me). And then if money were no issue, also take a couple caps daily of 4DHEA.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any deinedione around anymore, oral, transdermal, or i/m?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Overseas there is, but in the US it’s just as illegal to import it from a UK supplement store as ordering traditional AAS like Anavar, etc.

Morphina666

Awards
I was also undecided whether to use ultradrol + dien for 45 days and then complete the last days with 2 weeks of m1t increasing a good amount of carbohydrates.
I have noticed excellent muscle quality in the past with m1t and a good reduction in abdominal fat without significantly reducing carbohydrates.
What do you think?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was also undecided whether to use ultradrol + dien for 45 days and then complete the last days with 2 weeks of m1t increasing a good amount of carbohydrates.
I have noticed excellent muscle quality in the past with m1t and a good reduction in abdominal fat without significantly reducing carbohydrates.
What do you think?
I think that is a very different cycle, and that Msten and M1T for me have been the most toxic orals I’ve ever used. I can’t imagine stacking them.

I also think if your mindset is just “I’ll take these drugs so I don’t have to eat any less to get leaner” you are destined to fail. That is absolutely critical to continued fat loss.

Morphina666

Awards
I think that is a very different cycle, and that Msten and M1T for me have been the most toxic orals I’ve ever used. I can’t imagine stacking them.

I also think if your mindset is just “I’ll take these drugs so I don’t have to eat any less to get leaner” you are destined to fail. That is absolutely critical to continued fat loss.
in reality I want to maximize the loss of body fat by strictly respecting a correctly set diet... I agree with you... there is no product that can make you lose weight if your diet is not correct... but I noticed that in the cutting phase using some products… fats will be taken in specific places rather than evenly throughout the body.
m1t for example targets the abdomen... epistane and hexadrone targets the chest...

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overseas there is, but in the US it’s just as illegal to import it from a UK supplement store as ordering traditional AAS like Anavar, etc.
Actually had a PH package from UK supplement store seized at customs a few years ago! I've ordered real gear from a reputable source for years with no problem.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Actually had a PH package from UK supplement store seized at customs a few years ago! I've ordered real gear from a reputable source for years with no problem.
It’s ok, they were probably fake PHs anyway…lol

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
in reality I want to maximize the loss of body fat by strictly respecting a correctly set diet... I agree with you... there is no product that can make you lose weight if your diet is not correct... but I noticed that in the cutting phase using some products… fats will be taken in specific places rather than evenly throughout the body.
m1t for example targets the abdomen... epistane and hexadrone targets the chest...
M1t targets the abdomen?
Epistane and hexadrone target the chest??
….What?

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I am confident that any of the DD you find, will be f@ke.

I am confident that the PH game has been dead for quite a long time, despite those current, easy-to-find offerings like PP, DD, or SD.

For me, 1 Dr**** Nutrition M 1 T , & 1 Fu**** Supplements Pher@ Pl3x, were 2 f@ke PHs too many for me to trust ANY place to have re@l PH/DS, j-j-j-jah feel?

It will be great if it is in fact r3@l, DD is something EVERYONE wants.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards

I am confident that the PH game has been dead for quite a long time, despite those current, easy-to-find offerings like PP, DD, or SD.

For me, 1 Dr**** Nutrition M 1 T , & 1 Fu**** Supplements Pher@ Pl3x, were 2 f@ke PHs too many for me to trust ANY place to have re@l PH/DS, j-j-j-jah feel?

Or if a U to the GL has DD; that would be quite radical / the bees knees too

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I ordered dien Dione from brawn several years ago and it was legit. There was also ugl that had it in injectable form last time I checked.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered dien Dione from brawn several years ago and it was legit. There was also ugl that had it in injectable form last time I checked.
Yeah Brawn is legit. Their Respawn is definitely strong.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s ok, they were probably fake PHs anyway…lol
Yea I was going old school and tried to pick up a couple bottles of H-drol. LOL! I'm 46 on TRT and should probably just stick to test and maybe a little masteron. It a cycle that treats me well.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Yea I was going old school and tried to pick up a couple bottles of H-drol. LOL! I'm 46 on TRT and should probably just stick to test and maybe a little masteron. It a cycle that treats me well.
I wish they were genuinely available.

They were ‘unicorn’-tier orals in my opinion despite technically being reject compounds.

My first cycle was Prim0rdial Perf0rmance Superdr0ne Lidu@vad3 @ 30mg for 30 days (perhaps longer..)
besides that awesome liquid Sup3rdr0l.. I missed out greatly and was served many fakes or re-sealed bottles of trusted products

..I just wish I had legitimate oral DieneDione