Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Wegman's ice cream any good?
Yeah it is especially for the price. My rankings based on what I have tried:
1) Nutter Batter
2) Banana Peelin
3) Smores
4) Rum Raisan (I would pass on this one)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is Wegman's ice cream any good?
Yeah GNO is right with those for top 3 from wegmans

I place S'mores, Banana, Nutter Batter in that order.

I have had some better PB based ice creams (Chocolate Shop PB, Haagen Dazs PB Pie, PB World by B&J, Handels PB Parfait)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Best thread ever! I haven't had a day like this in a while either but after my 2013 show, I ate over 20000 calories in a 24 hour period . Biggest mistake of my life, felt terrible will never do it again thats for sure. But man had some good eats 6 pints of ben and jerrys, homemade sunday Sauce with pasta and meatballs and sausage, garlic bread. 2 2lb pancakes a 12 egg omelette, just to name some of it

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I don't like donuts unfortunately haha.

Cookies tho. Mmmm
View attachment 126022
6oz each, about 4'' diameter

Downside: Must go to NYC to get them. I got them shipped to MD once, $37 for 4. They're $4 ea in-store
Those are levain cookies the best cookie PERiod, they have 3 locations 116th street and 8th ave, one on 74 and broadway then one out in the hamptons in long island

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Lunch:
Mkretz had a Mighty Taco carne a lotta (x-cheese), nacho buffito (+steak), 5 guys bacon cheeseburger, Mighty empanada, pumpkin ice cream Oreo Shake (2scoops ice crea, pumpkin milk, 5 Oreos) and Choc shoppe espresso Oreo (he got stiffed on Oreo pieces - bum pint lol)
View attachment 126144
View attachment 126140
View attachment 126145

I had a Mighty Taco carn a lotta (x-cheese), nacho buffito (+steak), Mighty empanada, pumpkin ice cream Oreo Shake (2scoops ice crea, pumpkin milk, 6 Oreos) and BnJ chubby hubby
View attachment 126146
View attachment 126147
View attachment 126148
View attachment 126149
View attachment 126150
Mighty taco for the win WNY pride, that and paulas donuts :) And if going to rochester garbage plates (Nick Tahous) , and if from buffalo you prob could have killed it with some Duffs wings as well.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mighty taco for the win WNY pride, that and paulas donuts :) And if going to rochester garbage plates (Nick Tahous) , and if from buffalo you prob could have killed it with some Duffs wings as well.
Paulas is my jam lol - Their peanut shell donuts are hnnggggg.

I tried Duffs, but the honey BBQ from Bar Bill Tavern in Aurora were the best I've had.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Paulas is my jam lol - Their peanut shell donuts are hnnggggg.

I tried Duffs, but the honey BBQ from Bar Bill Tavern in Aurora were the best I've had.
One of my good friends was from aurora, he moved to tampa pretty good NPC bodybuilder too. My College roommate and best friend is from North Tonawanda.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been there done that haha, till someone from here tops me I'll keep my crown 30,300
They have get past my 22, 580 first to hit the big time ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very dissapointed in this thread, let's see some eating!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very dissapointed in this thread, let's see some eating!!
I've scheduled a date with myself for New Year's Eve ha. Gonna take all day and go for as much as I can handle since I'll be by myself and don't care to get drunk. Want that record ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've scheduled a date with myself for New Year's Eve ha. Gonna take all day and go for as much as I can handle since I'll be by myself and don't care to get drunk. Want that record ;)
Hell ya.... Meet up in buffalo weekend of the 22nd? January

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell ya.... Meet up in buffalo weekend of the 22nd? January
thats the one weekend in jan I already know I cant ha... gf is coming to atl as ill be there for meetings the whole next week. If I get this project in mexico, I'll have a better idea when/where I might be the first two mo of the year... right now its pretty up in the air

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boone if you get bored in Pitt and want to drive up to Erie
Chef Bob will cater your food and gym needs

Let me know ahead of time and I can request off work

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boone if you get bored in Pitt and want to drive up to Erie
Chef Bob will cater your food and gym needs

Let me know ahead of time and I can request off work
I wont have my truck there so I definitely wont be doing any roadtrips unfortunately. Appreciate the offer tho. Im thinking next year I'll drive up instead since it sucks being in town and having to bum rides or a car every time I want to go anywhere.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

That time I tried to eat a 28 inch pizza with meatballs and spinach weighed in over 6.5lbs.
They said no one made it as far as I did, didn't run out of time, ran out of hunger was in so much pain finished with just crust from 8 pieces left.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now thats a cheat meal !
I see you needed to refuel on that cut.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

That time I tried to eat a 28 inch pizza with meatballs and spinach weighed in over 6.5lbs.
They said no one made it as far as I did, didn't run out of time, ran out of hunger was in so much pain finished with just crust from 8 pieces left.
This is awesome... But wrong thread ha. Shoulda put this in the cheat meal thread ;)

Where was that at?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd go smash that with u...and I totally know who u are now. U were good friends with Brody bloom while we were at cortland

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd go smash that with u...and I totally know who u are now. U were good friends with Brody bloom while we were at cortland
Dude I need either of you down here in atl to do the pie in the sky pizza challenge. Been trying to get anyone on earth to do it since college

Reactions: GNO
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude I need either of you down here in atl to do the pie in the sky pizza challenge. Been trying to get anyone on earth to do it since college
Game!
Just don't want to get shot going to that restaurant in the ATL haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Game!
Just don't want to get shot going to that restaurant in the ATL haha
No chance. It's right by me north of the city where all the ridic rich, and painfully white people live ha. Better chance of getting run over by a dbag with three popped collar polos driving daddy's Ferrari.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No chance. It's right by me north of the city where all the ridic rich, and painfully white people live ha. Better chance of getting run over by a dbag with three popped collar polos driving daddy's Ferrari.
Sounds like my kind of a rural area to live in. Downtown ATL different story. been there and its a little sketchy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like my kind of a rural area to live in. Downtown ATL different story. been there and its a little sketchy.
F that. I hate big city as well. Last time I went to downtown atl to check out a place That was suggested by an old guy in Pitt my mom knows I got called a "cracker" by a random GIRL driving by on the street. Never again.

It's not rural out here but suburban. About 45min outside the city tho is just nothingness. That's my kinda rural. Hunting and fishing all day

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pay for my trip and I'm there this week srs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pay for my trip and I'm there this week srs
Ha if only I was gonna be there more than a couple days and had tons of free money ha

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Yup I was good friends with brody. Don't talk to him as much. If he ever got shredded on a side not he'd be a top lightweight or middleweight in any natural fed

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I was good friends with brody. Don't talk to him as much. If he ever got shredded on a side not he'd be a top lightweight or middleweight in any natural fed
Ya dude is unreal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm starting to plan some of the things I want to eat for my NYE challenge... So far some must haves that I've decided:
-box of Oreos (gonna be multiple flavors)
-some pop tarts
-donuts (gotta find a good local shop)
-cold stone (never had)
-at least one other pint of ice cream (open to suggestions)
-maybe some pizza
-broccoli ;)
-will most likely get some Taco Bell

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm starting to plan some of the things I want to eat for my NYE challenge... So far some must haves that I've decided:
-box of Oreos (gonna be multiple flavors)
-some pop tarts
-donuts (gotta find a good local shop)
-cold stone (never had)
-at least one other pint of ice cream (open to suggestions)
-maybe some pizza
-broccoli ;)
-will most likely get some Taco Bell
Read ice cream thread (listed about 30 different flavors from multiple brands) depends on what you can get. you will be in Pitt right? So you must go to handels. Screw Coldstone if you have handels. It is like saying you would rather go for green beans over broccoli :)

Burger + Frys or Chinese could be some easy kcals as well
Pasta + Beef or a massive baked ziti/lasagna
French Toast with tons of peanut butter, syrup, and whip cream (or pancakes/waffles)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Read ice cream thread (listed about 30 different flavors from multiple brands) depends on what you can get. you will be in Pitt right? So you must go to handels. Screw Coldstone if you have handels. It is like saying you would rather go for green beans over broccoli :)

Burger + Frys or Chinese could be some easy kcals as well
Pasta + Beef or a massive baked ziti/lasagna
French Toast with tons of peanut butter, syrup, and whip cream (or pancakes/waffles)
No handels, I'll be in atl. Heading back the 28th to relax in that apartment I've been paying for and haven't seen.

I have access to quite a few stores like fresh market, whole foods, etc that have many of the more unique brand ice creams. Looking for a couple of people's "all time fav" suggestions.

Stuffed French toast sounds bomb. I just made those French toast muffins this weekend that got me on that train again.

Also saw my tj's has the cookie butter cheesecake so I might smash a whole one of those ha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No handels, I'll be in atl. Heading back the 28th to relax in that apartment I've been paying for and haven't seen.

I have access to quite a few stores like fresh market, whole foods, etc that have many of the more unique brand ice creams. Looking for a couple of people's "all time fav" suggestions.

Stuffed French toast sounds bomb. I just made those French toast muffins this weekend that got me on that train again.

Also saw my tj's has the cookie butter cheesecake so I might smash a whole one of those ha.
+1 for TJ Cookie butter Cheesecake:

Fresh Market:
MCconnell's Sea Salt Cookies & Cream, Peanut Brittle, or PB Chip
Gelato Fiasco S'mores, PB, or Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk, mascarpone pistachio was epic too. Espresso Chip if your a coffee fan
Graeters Buckeye/Cnc/Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip if you can get it and top it off with a Jeni's Macaroon Dark Chocolate cookie :)

Since you are near Carolina you may be able to get Front Porch (Carolina Exclusive)
Oh my PB Pie i heard is epic.

Stuffed French Toast with layers of peanut butter, whip cream, chocolate syrup and banana's.

ATL? Big pie in the sky takeout (pizza)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If only I had a partner to do the big pie challenge. What a perfect day for tyat

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If only I had a partner to do the big pie challenge. What a perfect day for tyat
Just order takeout and try a fewslices, don't need to eat a 10lb pizza.
I would also get some Cupcakes , Stuffed Cookie Sandwiches (buttercream, peanut butter)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dude it's cal challenge... Key will be stuff you like that, is high in cals and doesn't sit heavy.

Snacks:
- Donuts
- Little Debbie treats (ie. honey buns)
- Pop Tarts
- Nut Butters

real Food:
- Fatty Meats
- Burgers
- Fried Foods

Ice Cream:
- BnJ PB World
- Graeters Buckeye
- Anything over 300cals per serving

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boone you doing a video or just pictures?

Before i switch to my cut, i am gonna see how many kcals i can rack up. I got all the dessert places in erie i got to try over the last year and found my bests. So that wont be hard to rack up 10,000 kcals in dessert alone + the ice cream in my freezer. The rest i will probably cook, or if i am lazy will prob grab a takeout pizza + other food.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Before i switch to my cut, i am gonna see how many kcals i can rack up. I got all the dessert places in erie i got to try over the last year and found my bests. So that wont be hard to rack up 10,000 kcals in dessert alone + the ice cream in my freezer. The rest i will probably cook, or if i am lazy will prob grab a takeout pizza + other food.
Another cut, dang man that's rough

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another cut, dang man that's rough
Heaviest I have been in 6-7 years. I am in the 180's like yourself little guy :)
then again i am also 6 inches shorter than you
Manlet status ftw
I have been gaining for over 30+ weeks.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heaviest I have been in 6-7 years. I am in the 180's like yourself little guy :)
then again i am also 6 inches shorter than you
Manlet status ftw
I have been gaining for over 30+ weeks.
You close to 190? Man maybe you need to cut

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

Def want to see this

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You planning on 10k+ in one day or spreading it out over several days?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You planning on 10k+ in one day or spreading it out over several days?
If i have done 10k in a single day (again first page), why would i spread it out over several days?
10k is a walk in the park.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i have done 10k in a single day (again first page), why would i spread it out over several days?
10k is a walk in the park.
Oh totally agree it will be easy as pie, just asking...
If you need a partner I'd help You eat some of that ice cream ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh totally agree it will be easy as pie, just asking...
If you need a partner I'd help You eat some of that ice cream ;)
you have more ice cream than me. Especially with your recent Handel's Order.