The ultimate 24hr eating challenge thread

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a calorie estimate for 60 buffalo wings, floured, deep-fried, and coated in a sauce with some type of emulsifier?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love sweets, dude add some real food srs...I think you could use the variety.
That's what the dinner is at my grandparents. I plan on smashing there which is why I needed the sweets to hit the cal goal. I might not eat all of what's in that pic. I have it all just incase I need it to hit the cal goal though. Grandparents are making a bulk loaf of cabbage rolls. Epic win!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All those sweets and sugars are gonna kill ya unless you can handle them
I would
Rock some
Meatballs , pasta, or very easy digesting sources like bagels , nut butters , honey, bananas, granola, trail mix, nuts etc

Agree with GNO here

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
All those sweets and sugars are gonna kill ya unless you can handle them
I would
Rock some
Meatballs , pasta, or very easy digesting sources like bagels , nut butters , honey, bananas, granola, trail mix, nuts etc

Agree with GNO here
I've got lots of bagels on hand. And trail mix. Didn't even think about pasta though!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Starting around 8 am tomorrow.. Probably gonna grab some pizza to replace some of the sugars. Man pizza sounds fantastic.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Starting around 8 am tomorrow.. Probably gonna grab some pizza to replace some of the sugars. Man pizza sounds fantastic.
Pizza, Burritos, Meatballs, Lasagna, Stuffed Shells, Anything italian is so heavy in calories and easy to consume. Burgers and fries are simple too. Just hate to see your stomach turn from so many sugars
I love my sweets just like most on here, but too many will make you just feel like ass.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pizza, Burritos, Meatballs, Lasagna, Stuffed Shells, Anything italian is so heavy in calories and easy to consume. Burgers and fries are simple too. Just hate to see your stomach turn from so many sugars
I love my sweets just like most on here, but too many will make you just feel like ass.
He may get a lot of energy, but will have a severe crash

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Good advice here man. I'm currently doing a bunch of the sweets (pop tarts and hostess fruit cakes with Nutella) since I'm gonna hit the gym a bit after I'm done. Then I'll probably go pickup food from somewhere. Just need to figure out where I can eat super high calorie. 5 guys is pretty big on calories isn't it?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good advice here man. I'm currently doing a bunch of the sweets (pop tarts and hostess fruit cakes with Nutella) since I'm gonna hit the gym a bit after I'm done. Then I'll probably go pickup food from somewhere. Just need to figure out where I can eat super high calorie. 5 guys is pretty big on calories isn't it?
2 bacon cheese burgers get you 1800 cals

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

where you can get high calorie foods for pickup. Ask 99% of america and why they are obese bro :)
Chick Fil A go get a ton of chicken mcnuggets and sling back a bunch of fries and a milkshake = 2000+ kcals lol
Welcome to America's breakfast since McDonalds has their breakfast menu all day go grab a few mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches, orange juice, few hashbrowns and big mac. There is a few thousand calories and top it off with some pancakes, syrup, butter

You can go anywhere and get a ton of kcals easy.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mkretz & I just completed a tag team 24hr calorie challenge - Goal was a combined total of 40+ cals.
We were as honest & accurate as we could reasonably be since some foods don't list calories (ie. Mom & Pop donut shops) and took pics & videos which we need to sort through.

In the end, my beloved donuts have forsaken me :whiner:

I busted through my initial optimistic calorie target and had my ambitious goal in sight on my last meal....

A burger, a maple bacon donut and 2 pumpkin little debbies were down. Started on a sour cream glazed donut, but on the first bite something turned. I finished half and was done :( mkretz called BS on me and ate the other half and he also felt sick.

Final tally for me was slightly above 19K and mkretz was somewhere above 25K I believe.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mkretz & I just completed a tag team 24hr calorie challenge - Goal was a combined total of 40+ cals.
We were as honest & accurate as we could reasonably be since some foods don't list calories (ie. Mom & Pop donut shops) and took pics & videos which we need to sort through.

In the end, my beloved donuts have forsaken me :whiner:

I busted through my initial optimistic calorie target and had my ambitious goal in sight on my last meal....

A burger, a maple bacon donut and 2 pumpkin little debbies were down. Started on a sour cream glazed donut, but on the first bite something turned. I finished half and was done :( mkretz called BS on me and ate the other half and he also felt sick.

Final tally for me was slightly above 19K and mkretz was somewhere above 25K I believe.
Doesn't count if no pictures were taken

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't count if no pictures were taken
Did you see that I wrote we took pictures & videos and that we need to sort through. Everything was captured.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you see that I wrote we took pictures & videos and that we need to sort through. Everything was captured.
Until I see pictures to mee it doesn't count lol

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If you look at many of the 10k+ challenges on youtube, you almost always see 5 guys, McDonalds, and/or Chipotle thrown in. Great way to get cals. I think 5 guys has nutrition online. Remember, their regular burger is a double

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO and I also have an amazing high cal secret for sweets lovers for challenges, not revealing yet

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO and I also have an amazing high cal secret for sweets lovers for challenges, not revealing yet
Wanted to do it again last night but that donut ...grrrr!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until I see pictures to mee it doesn't count lol
I'll need mkretz to compile all the video clips which capture everything but unfortunately won't have this for a while. They're stuck on my phone and are too big to email him :(

I will get up some pics shortly but some stuff just got recorded.

Lots of donuts my man...
I downed 10 + half of the poison donut lol. I think Mkretz had 5.5 over the cheat.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mkretz and GNO's Tag Team 40k+ challenge:
We tried to be accurate as possible and capture as much as possible on pics & video (some just got saved on video unfortunately). For some things like donuts we had to guesstimate cals since calorie data was unavailable (eg. Donut Kraze ~500 cals ea and Paula's Donuts were much heavier we said ~700 cals ea).

Friday night:
Mkretz had a Taco Bell quessarido, boss wrap, bomber sub (stuffed pepper & steak with cheese on garlic bread), lobster mac n cheese, BnJ chubby Hubby, couple el fudge cookies with Reese's spread, 1 DK donut & Cookie cereal (9 pumpkin frosted keeblers + 6 Oreos w/ pumpkin. milk) & a coffee crisp milk.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had a rodeo burger (8oz+ pulled pork & o-ring), stinger Mac n cheese (dbl meat), 5 DK donuts, a couple el fudge cookies, & Cookie cereal (9 pumpkin frosted keeblers + 5 Oreos w/ pumpkin.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
^^impressive! As soon as I finish my current meal,
I'll be at 15k in 12 hours. At the end,
I'll post up pics and what all I ate. Not sure if I'll make the 20k though

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday am:
Mkretz had some random treats more el fudge cookies, a pumpkin little Debbie, loaded oatmeal (2 scoops CnC TJ cookie butter, 4 Hershey mini bars etc). 2 DK donuts (pic above)
image.jpg

I had 3 pumpkin little Debbie's, a DK donut with 2-3 servings of CnC TJ cookie butter & 2 Paula's donuts
image.jpg

image.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lunch:
Mkretz had a Mighty Taco carne a lotta (x-cheese), nacho buffito (+steak), 5 guys bacon cheeseburger, Mighty empanada, pumpkin ice cream Oreo Shake (2scoops ice crea, pumpkin milk, 5 Oreos) and Choc shoppe espresso Oreo (he got stiffed on Oreo pieces - bum pint lol)
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had a Mighty Taco carn a lotta (x-cheese), nacho buffito (+steak), Mighty empanada, pumpkin ice cream Oreo Shake (2scoops ice crea, pumpkin milk, 6 Oreos) and BnJ chubby hubby
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Within 30 mins of that last meal we went to DQ, Mkretz knows the mgr so we got our order for free + extra mix-ins

Mkretz had a L banana cream pie blizzard
image.jpg

I had a M pumpkin pie and a mini Cotton candy - full disclosure: I only finished 2/3 of the pumpkin pie b/c it was just too much dairy within the past 2 hrs, plus the bottom didn't have much pp flavouring or pie pieces lol, all were at the top (counted cals for portion I ate only).
image.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final push:
Mkretz had 1/2 L container of Gen Tso's crispy beef & 1/2 L container of sesame chicken (ordered extra meat in lieu of rice). bacon roadhouse checkers burger, miscellaneous desserts (el fudge cookies, Oreo balls, 2 Paula's donuts, 2 servings cookie dough etc)
image.jpg

image.jpg

I had 1/2 L container of Gen Tso's crispy beef & 1/2 L container of sesame chicken (ordered extra meat in lieu of rice). bacon roadhouse checkers burger, miscellaneous desserts (2 DK donuts, Oreo balls, 2 pumpkin little Debbie's, 1 servings cookie dough etc)
image.jpg

image.jpg

We were planning on pushing to 45k with our secret weapon! discovered the previous night - cookie cereal, but I started into a Paula's sour cream glazed donut. Just didn't agree with me and I was done. Mkretz ate the other half and also felt sick...weirdest thing.
Final total was 44k and change (25 for mkretz and 19 for me).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Holy hell boys nicely done

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Challenge should be made harder in that all the food has to be prepped at home! no take aways/fast food etc

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of all the placs in buffalo you got to DD for donuts?
lol.
Should of brought some from Canada that would of been 100x beter.
NO! I wrote DK which stands for Donut Kraze (pic of the box)... Someone needs new glasses ;)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Those look like Dunkin?!?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
gaaahhhh I cant wait to do one of these... I'm stuck in germany for the next 2+ weeks (which is gonna have me lose some serious weight since theres just no food at the resort place im stuck at). luckily thanksgiving is the week I get home so taht will be nice. Between that and xmas though I'm for sure gonna give 20-25k a shot and depending on how that goes see if I can do another bigger one.

Nice work mkretz and GNO getting us started with a bang!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way, that would take all of the fun out of it!
Agree, cheats are the best time to indulge in all the take out u normally wouldn't

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agree, cheats are the best time to indulge in all the take out u normally wouldn't
But if you can cook like me, i could make you an epic cheat day with Chef Bob's home menu
That means you need to come visit, and best part is, it will be Free of charge

how much did all that takeout cost you and mkretz?

MarenghiJuice

Awards
But if you can cook like me, i could make you an epic cheat day with Chef Bob's home menu

count me in

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dang what a courteous host

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Would love to visit, the 3hr drive would be tough lol especially with winter coming

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not much further than buffalo buddy...
Actually plugged in your address to mapquest and says 3hr 25mins (extra 2 hrs from Buffalo) ...a lot of driving roundtrip lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually plugged in your address to mapquest and says 3hr 25mins (extra 2 hrs from Buffalo) ...a lot of driving roundtrip lol
its about 90 miles, its not bad from buffalo takes usually 90-120 minutes. depending on how you drive...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef bob cheat-up around Xmas?