-all the Gatorade that I drank lol

Macros came out to

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447101110.258067.jpg

14,808 cals

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Gatorades are easy and mkretz suggested them but I didn't want them. I want to at least enjoy a high cal shake vs sugar water

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drinks shouldn't count lol
Why? A milkshake doesn't count, makes no sense...
a lot of talk coming from you without any action just sayin...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? A milkshake doesn't count, makes no sense...
a lot of talk coming from you without any action just sayin...
I meant like gatorade. A milkshake is essentially ice cream which is food

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
waiiiitttt a minute... you quit a mere 200 cals short of 15k????!!!!! NNNNOOOOOOOO
I know.... I done messed up. There was no way a single drop of anything was making it inside of me. I also did that in 12 hours, not 24. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know.... I done messed up. There was no way a single drop of anything was making it inside of me. I also did that in 12 hours, not 24. Lol
epic fail... negged ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant like gatorade. A milkshake is essentially ice cream which is food
Fair enough - didn't feel right to me to do sugar water lol. Terse reply rescinded lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y not wait a few hrs and eat something else to get 15 if you had 12 hrs?
Agree with others that you effd up... Now I don't feel so bad I fell 900 cals short of 20k

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Y not wait a few hrs and eat something else to get 15 if you had 12 hrs?
Agree with others that you effd up... Now I don't feel so bad I fell 900 cals short of 20k
Just curious, did you weigh yourself the next day? What was the difference? Same question to you tyman. Ive never attempted anything over 7k i dont think my toilet could cope with the extra cals

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just curious, did you weigh yourself the next day? What was the difference? Same question to you tyman. Ive never attempted anything over 7k i dont think my toilet could cope with the extra cals
Invest in a plunger
goes a long way :)

personally for me I have done 3 eating challenges and had some 10,000 kcal days in my previous years Weight can fluctuate from person to person. Some people hold water like crazy, and some do not. I have seen 6-10 pounds (off eating challenges/10K days) and some 3-5 pounds. Many factors to involve.

Once you resume your normal dietary intake it will be gone in a few days.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Invest in a plunger
goes a long way :)

personally for me I have done 3 eating challenges and had some 10,000 kcal days in my previous years Weight can fluctuate from person to person. Some people hold water like crazy, and some do not. I have seen 6-10 pounds (off eating challenges/10K days) and some 3-5 pounds. Many factors to involve.

Once you resume your normal dietary intake it will be gone in a few days.
This. I hold water like a camel so upwards of 6lbs on a blowout cheat like the 19K I just did is not uncommon. Starting to drop like 1-2lbs a day ha

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I really did mess up. Granted I went to bed like an hour after eating because I was wiped out lol

And I ended up gaining 8lbs. Started at 229.8 and ended at 237.9

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really did mess up. Granted I went to bed like an hour after eating because I was wiped out lol

And I ended up gaining 8lbs. Started at 229.8 and ended at 237.9
Did you at least enjoy yourself and eat foods you really like? That's the key.

I just missed out on 20k but had fun so I have no regrets. Although someone is trying to convince me to do it again because they think I can get there lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This. I hold water like a camel so upwards of 6lbs on a blowout cheat like the 19K I just did is not uncommon. Starting to drop like 1-2lbs a day ha
this for me as well... I've gone as high as 12lb in 24hrs ish just from a carb heavy day. low carb/cal to blowout day is giant.

when i depleted and loaded for my half marathon i weighed 16lb more the day of the race than i did 2 days before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I just missed out on 20k but had fun so I have no regrets. Although someone is trying to convince me to do it again because they think I can get there lol.
you CAN and WILL haha. We gotta fix your mental block... get you in that "eat or die (puke)" mentality ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you CAN and WILL haha. We gotta fix your mental block... get you in that "eat or die (puke)" mentality ;)
I had a couple of learnings from the challenge that screwed me ... A med + mini blizzard (combined 24oz which is more than L at 21) 30 mins after a meal, ice cream shake & BnJ pint was a bad idea. The blizzards were free but still lol...

A couple of other minor tweaks and bam, 20K+ but not sure I wanna go through the expense, bloat, et al

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

First batch of caramel corn going in the oven today
Just sayin' :)

Gonna need your address soon

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a couple of learnings from the challenge that screwed me ... A med + mini blizzard (combined 24oz which is more than L at 21) 30 mins after a meal, ice cream shake & BnJ pint was a bad idea. The blizzards were free but still lol...

A couple of other minor tweaks and bam, 20K+ but not sure I wanna go through the expense, bloat, et al
He says this but was able to train legs the next day, only gained six lbs...obv handled it fine.... Me on the other hand I am still not taught and gained 14 lb so man up GNO

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I'm down for the no liquid deal...already done over 20k like that haha

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He says this but was able to train legs the next day, only gained six lbs...obv handled it fine.... Me on the other hand I am still not taught and gained 14 lb so man up GNO
I actually went up 10lbs the next am but did squat the next day hehe

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. I've been following along and I gotta say. I'm super jealous of those donuts. They look amazing.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established

Oh man I enjoyed the hell out of it! It was a blast and I was doing live updates on my snapchat/Facebook and had like 30+people following me through it all day. The cupcakes and hostess fruit pies I have been craving for awhile. So it was nice to get that out. The only thing I was craving and didn't eat was my pint of b&j that's still in my freezer. But I can alway have that later

Reactions: GNO
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fitting

[video=youtube;R66eUx93730]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R66eUx93730[/video]

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Damn in 49 minutes ... That's tough lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With my new work schedule i will not be traveling much, It will be harder for me to take time off. Only time i may take off in 2016 so far is arnold classic. besides that not so much.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let's see a challenge video from u first....u gotta be able to keep up with us
I can keep up as you have seen on page 1 I had plenty more in the tank too. I can put away a large pizza in 3 minutes

Personally not a fan of cheat days and restriction. A lack of Moderation or relationship With food

Something I had a bad problem with in my past and don't want to revisit.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can keep up as you have seen on page 1 I had plenty more in the tank too. I can put away a large pizza in 3 minutes

Personally not a fan of cheat days and restriction. A lack of Moderation or relationship With food

Something I had a bad problem with in my past and don't want to revisit.
Agreed, but one time to prove the haters wrong won't kill u

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed, but one time to prove the haters wrong won't kill u
Scroll back to page 1.
again I am not a big fan of being a glutton or all out cheat days. For some it can lead to bad relationships with food.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Out of curiosity how long does it usually take you guys doing 10k+ cheats to recover??
Talking water retention around the abs particularly?? How many days before your back to lean??

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity how long does it usually take you guys doing 10k+ cheats to recover??
Talking water retention around the abs particularly?? How many days before your back to lean??
After I did the 19k last weekend on Saturday...Tuesday I was pretty much back within a lbs of pre cheat weight and mirror look

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After I did the 19k last weekend on Saturday...Tuesday I was pretty much back within a lbs of pre cheat weight and mirror look
How was your diet like the few days after?
Did you increase any cardio because of your massive intake?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was your diet like the few days after?
Did you increase any cardio because of your massive intake?
My schedule did not really allow for any excess cardio in the following days. I dropped most of my cals from carbs because I obviously didn't need them lol, but balanced somewhat with healthy fats.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here and I went up 14lbs.,, back down now