booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like I'd be an obese and still somehow sadder version of Fiona Apple from the Criminal music video the day following an attempt to eat 30k calories...
Not at all haha. I've had two feelings:

1) why did I do that? My skin hurts.

2) I'm hungry again already... how the f...???

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna see someone hit 20k but keep he fats under 500grams. That may be a challenge

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most ive ever done is just over 10k. I love this thread

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanna see someone hit 20k but keep he fats under 500grams. That may be a challenge
I want to see Dan hit his 20170 calories eating only chicken, rice and veggies LOL

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
ooohhh this is a solid idea... I've got quite a stash of lim ed/seasonal stuff already so thats def gonna happen to some extent regardless... could def do with a few more additions though
this is a waster of appetite. at least make it GOAT food only.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I had them last year on your recommendation. Theyre good, but too boring for me. Just regular Oreos. I'm all about the special flavors and have about 5 unopened ha
That's why you mix them with other stuff (ice cream, peanut butter, etc.). Let the white fudge covered Oreos be your muse bro!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's why you mix them with other stuff (ice cream, peanut butter, etc.). Let the white fudge covered Oreos be your muse bro!
Haha now this is a methodology I can wholeheartedly get behind!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to see Dan hit his 20170 calories eating only chicken, rice and veggies LOL
Haha I love chicken and broccoli so much I would seriously consider trying it... even with fatty chicken and sauces I don't think I could even come close. 10k would be like 48:63859594$72 lbs of food ha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haha I love chicken and broccoli so much I would seriously consider trying it... even with fatty chicken and sauces I don't think I could even come close. 10k would be like 48:63859594$72 lbs of food ha
Bro it would be an insane amount of chicken and rice.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm laughing at the thought of someone trying. I didn't even consider cost.

You just need to hit an all you can eat buffet with Wi-Fi and chill allll day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro it would be an insane amount of chicken and rice.
For sure. I eat 2lb of chicken tenderloins every night and that's not even 1000cals

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2lbs? Rookie.

And yeah that's only like 800 or so I think.
That's just the chicken ha. A pretty typical dinner for me (I usually only eat 1-2 large meal all in the evening) would be:
2lb of chicken
6c of a veggie stew I make
14oz shirataki noodles
3-5c broccoli
2sc protein powder+1c Greek yogurt+2c cashew milk (made into ice cream)
2 apples
Quest bar

All eyeball measurements so some days it's more some less

All that ends up under 2k cals but is prob 5-6lb or so of food.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's just the chicken ha. A pretty typical dinner for me (I usually only eat 1-2 large meal all in the evening) would be:
2lb of chicken
6c of a veggie stew I make
14oz shirataki noodles
3-5c broccoli
2sc protein powder+1c Greek yogurt+2c cashew milk (made into ice cream)
2 apples
Quest bar

All eyeball measurements so some days it's more some less

All that ends up under 2k cals but is prob 5-6lb or so of food.
That sounds bomb actually.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established

All you can eat buffalo wings. It's only like 100 wings. Totally doable.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Candy, McDs is too low cal...think bigger!

Fatty meats, donuts, pb
And..... Don't have too much of one flavor....rotaion of foods is way underappreciated. think Boone ran into that issue on his first attempt..... Way too many sweets and not enough real food

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get at me...would love to try n keep up. Could be a great way to finish off this winter bulk...
Ill do it if I have someone joining me...my. Bday is the 21st and a Saturday..... Would be cool to get a bunch of people together......I think 20k would be pretty tough right now

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because its only day out of many haha... sure it takes a few to get back to "normal" but thats just it.

even 30k cals is only a drop in the bucket if you think about the total for a month or more
And your body can only absorb so much at a time

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of these guys practise moderation so it's no big deal

Muscle mass helps a lot,
As does an active lifestyle,
Practise as well to a point.

If you never cheat, expect a lot of overflow and time to get back to baseline weight
And we work out multiple times day uses some of it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all haha. I've had two feelings:

1) why did I do that? My skin hurts.

2) I'm hungry again already... how the f...???
I was literally in a state of food hang over the entire next day

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High cal spreads were a huge part of my 30k days......Reeses spread and cookie butter on cookies and donuts.....too easy

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Ill do it if I have someone joining me...my. Bday is the 21st and a Saturday..... Would be cool to get a bunch of people together......I think 20k would be pretty tough right now
I'm here for you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And..... Don't have too much of one flavor....rotaion of foods is way underappreciated. think Boone ran into that issue on his first attempt..... Way too many sweets and not enough real food
yep definitely found out the hard way... had about 75% of my day planned around sweets and after a dozen donuts, peeps, and half a cookie butter cheesecake all I wanted was meat and salt haha.

Same goes for the other way... that burger challenge in barrie had me begging for ice cream and pop after all teh bacon and gravy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
High cal spreads were a huge part of my 30k days......Reeses spread and cookie butter on cookies and donuts.....too easy
whole fat dairy works well too.. yogurts and cheeses add up fast and digest quick...

look the f out tho late in the day if you're downwind haha

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
whole fat dairy works well too.. yogurts and cheeses add up fast and digest quick...

I may be weird (my wife definitely thinks I am) but I like mixing things together. One creation I fell in love with is Greek yogurt, Lucky Charms, and raisins. Just mix all together. I also add some Splenda to sweeten it even more. If you go with a cal dense yogurt, might be a nice option with the Lucky Charms and raisins!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

That's what I was thinking before I got to your post lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I may be weird (my wife definitely thinks I am) but I like mixing things together. One creation I fell in love with is Greek yogurt, Lucky Charms, and raisins. Just mix all together. I also add some Splenda to sweeten it even more. If you go with a cal dense yogurt, might be a nice option with the Lucky Charms and raisins!
oh yeah! thats like granola and yogurt.

I mix everything together too... but much weirder stuff haha... grosses my family out when I eat at home/holidays... I dip my chicken in my ice cream and stuff like that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh yeah! thats like granola and yogurt.

I mix everything together too... but much weirder stuff haha... grosses my family out when I eat at home/holidays... I dip my chicken in my ice cream and stuff like that.
I'm constantly mixing things together. I will put anything on a few slices of daves killer bread.

Sardines, shredddd broccoli, cheese and peanut butter. Maybe some apricots too.