The Muscle Tsunami LOG, Virgin Receptors

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
BEAST MODE

BEAST MODE.... BEAST MODE...

update:

Up 10lbs in 3 weeks, lost a little body fat. Every workout I hit PRs. Back pumps aren't so bad since I bought taurine, I take 2g pre workout and 2g some other time during the day, and that seemed to relieve the issue. Muscles look fuller, and more define; with more separation between muscle bellies. I have not really been carb loading like I usually do. I have increased my protein intake by 1 extra protein shake per day for a total of around 180g protein a day. I eat 6 to 7 meals a day. Getting about 3,400-3,800 calories a day, on my off days I eat about 2,800 to 3,000 calories. I probably should be eating more, especially carbs, but I thought the body fat was getting a little out of hand. Now the body fat is definitely under control and in a nice place. Can see the abs big time, but they are by no means ripped or chiseled up. My most impressive lift is 55lb dumbbell lateral raises for like 8 reps, very minimal swinging and tip toeing.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
its only because countless studies have proven there is no benefit above .9g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. However, the studies were done on people who are not on anabolics. I do need to up my protein.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes you need to up it ;)

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
damn me. I cant help but feeling like ive failed a little. maybe I would weight more right now if only I would have consumed more protein? is 10lbs in 3 weeks good though or do users usually gain more in 3 weeks?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
damn me. I cant help but feeling like ive failed a little. maybe I would weight more right now if only I would have consumed more protein? is 10lbs in 3 weeks good though or do users usually gain more in 3 weeks?

Nah you're good man. And really you may be ok with the protein you are consuming now. 10lbs is pretty good ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
its only because countless studies have proven there is no benefit above .9g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. However, the studies were done on people who are not on anabolics. I do need to up my protein.
Those studies are on all different groups of people. Usually small people. And someone training hard is going to need more than someone of the same age and weight that's sedentary. That's a fact - you have to account for the need to recover torn muscles. Nevermind that anabolics increase protein synthesis.

Anything you don't use will be crapped out, but with the same calories as a carb and the ability to basically be used the same way if needed, you're not gonna hurt yourself by leaning on the protein heavy side. No reason not to do a gram/lb of bw as a minimum every day. That's easy as pie and by no means excessive. I'd shoot for more though (I do).

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
might as well consume more protein, it doesn't hurt. I just don't like spending money on powder and I get tired of chicken and fish and red meat has fat, I try to watch the fat consumption and keep it to a minimum.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
might as well consume more protein, it doesn't hurt. I just don't like spending money on powder and I get tired of chicken and fish and red meat has fat, I try to watch the fat consumption and keep it to a minimum.
I find I can get a lot of protein from greek yogurt and skim milk without even trying. You get about just as many carbs with it, but that isn't a problem for me right now.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've.given up on whey powder lately, I feel it makes me bloated at times and fwiw its a bit spendy IMO. I'd rather spend that extra $40/mo on food.

Greek yogurt, nuts, meat, beans, peanut butter, cottage cheese, lentils, etc lotta good protein out there plus its.got more calories. Eating 4000 clean calories a day is.fuggin hard

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I've.given up on whey powder lately, I feel it makes me bloated at times and fwiw its a bit spendy IMO. I'd rather spend that extra $40/mo on food.

Greek yogurt, nuts, meat, beans, peanut butter, cottage cheese, lentils, etc lotta good protein out there plus its.got more calories. Eating 4000 clean calories a day is.fuggin hard
I find I can get a lot of protein from greek yogurt and skim milk without even trying. You get about just as many carbs with it, but that isn't a problem for me right now.
True that! 4,000 calories is no joke. very hard to eat, especially clean... Yeah, I should drink skim milk with every meal and snack. The protein from that will add up fast and its easy to drink milk instead of like orange juice or something!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You drink half a gallon of even skim milk/day and you're talking an extra 64g of protein (and ~100 carbs) and like 640 calories or something. Perfect bump. Not cheaper protein than cheap whey (depending on where you live a gallon of skim could be $4), but when you look at it as a massgainer it's very economical. Whole milk if you really need more calories and don't care if it's from fat. Tastes delicious.

Whole grain pasta has a lot of protein for a carb source too, as do beans and lentils I know were mentioned. I always keep tubs of light cottage cheese around too for variety. Oats are 10g/cup too. That kind of stuff def adds up quick.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
If you would rather drink your calories you can do like I used to, make your own weight gainer.
2 cups whole milk, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 scoops protein, banana, 8-900 calories in one shake :D

Also it is not as hard as you think to get to 4000 cals. To give you an idea of what I am eating, which is all "clean" cals:

1. 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 2 tbs coconut oil
2. 8oz chicken breast, 6oz sweet potato, veggies
3. 8oz ground beef, 1 cup cooked rice
1 serving Karbolyn
4. 8oz venison steak, 6oz white potato
2 tbs peanut butter

Thats 4 meals. Cals 3,126 Fats 148.4 Carbs 172.2 Protein 263.7

Add in a shake before bed, like above and you'll hit 4000 cals :)

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
If you would rather drink your calories you can do like I used to, make your own weight gainer.
2 cups whole milk, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 scoops protein, banana, 8-900 calories in one shake :D

Also it is not as hard as you think to get to 4000 cals. To give you an idea of what I am eating, which is all "clean" cals:

1 serving Karbolyn
2 tbs peanut butter

sound meal plan

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I wish venison were less expensive... I love it but can't afford it,

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not too much going on other than the nudes and a little test rage! Virgin receptors are super sensitive and yielding big time well being, rage, and strength gainz as well as uncontrollable sex drive! I wonder if this stuff seeps through your pores and girls can smell it because I'm getting looked at A LOT by chicks and its almost weird. I'm not even that much noticeably bigger with clothes on than before so why all of a sudden am I getting checked out like crazy? I got checked out a lot before but not its just crazy. They must smell the test...
I think they can sense it. Subconsciously, seems like a pheromone thing. I have nothing to back this up except personal experience and a million other bro stories of guys saying the same thing.

Whether that's true or you just THINK they're noticing you more because of all the hormones in your blood is irrelevant. Either way, you're gonna feel like you're getting more attention.
I think in this scenario what they notice is the air of confidence and the alpha male that comes along with highly elevated test. I also think there is an increased awareness of what is going on because when you are alpha you expect to be noticed. That is part of the alpha experience. When you feel alpha you feel like all eyes are on you because you are the sh!t!!!

No you haven't failed, that is indeed more than enough protein to grow on. When getting the calories and energy from other sources which are more efficiently used as energy they spare protein to be used precisely for what it is to be used for. Nitrogen balance is typically not the limiting factor in protein synthesis, triggering / increasing protein synthesis is typically the bottleneck there. You will have no problems in that aspect because the gear is doing that for you. So then it becomes creating some well timed influxes of protein or the correct aminos to create another rise in synthesis more than having an over abundance of actual protein in your diet. I don't think you will have any negative effects of increasing your protein however i don't think you were in any way limiting your growth potential eating at your current level of protein intake.

A lot of people forget that until Nautilus came up with protein shakes and started pushing the multiple meal and increased protein requirements on people that people were gaining large amounts of muscle eating exactly the way you have. The reason there are no bodybuilding specific studies to prove the increases of protein are required is because it is not a requirement. Just lines the supplement companies pockets with more money keeping that propaganda alive.

I ask you this do you feel like you were not recovering well during this cycle so far? A 10lb gain in 3 weeks is substantial especially if you are leaner now. I wouldn't second guess your knowledge too much on this one. Sure you can add more protein but what will you remove to increase the protein requirements? Carbs which are beyond question the most anabolic food source? Fats which it sounds like you are already keeping pretty low? Just curous if you make these additions how are you planing to make the changes or do you plan to simply increase total calories to add the protein. If so you will not know if new gains come from increased protein or simply increased calories.

Very curious how you plan to move forward and if you choose to do so in a controlled manner to find out if there is a difference in redistributing calories to get more protein in or if you simply intend to increase over all calories.

1 serving Karbolyn
2 tbs peanut butter

MMMMM that shake sounds a lot like one I make.

Also your calories are easy to hit because you are having a high fat intake compared to his. Far less food volume needed to meet these requirements than to meet a high carb, low fat requirement of the same caloric level. Both would be effective diets though.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
No you haven't failed, that is indeed more than enough protein to grow on. When getting the calories and energy from other sources which are more efficiently used as energy they spare protein to be used precisely for what it is to be used for. Nitrogen balance is typically not the limiting factor in protein synthesis, triggering / increasing protein synthesis is typically the bottleneck there. You will have no problems in that aspect because the gear is doing that for you. So then it becomes creating some well timed influxes of protein or the correct aminos to create another rise in synthesis more than having an over abundance of actual protein in your diet. I don't think you will have any negative effects of increasing your protein however i don't think you were in any way limiting your growth potential eating at your current level of protein intake. A lot of people forget that until Nautilus came up with protein shakes and started pushing the multiple meal and increased protein requirements on people that people were gaining large amounts of muscle eating exactly the way you have. The reason there are no bodybuilding specific studies to prove the increases of protein are required is because it is not a requirement. Just lines the supplement companies pockets with more money keeping that propaganda alive. I ask you this do you feel like you were not recovering well during this cycle so far? A 10lb gain in 3 weeks is substantial especially if you are leaner now. I wouldn't second guess your knowledge too much on this one. Sure you can add more protein but what will you remove to increase the protein requirements? Carbs which are beyond question the most anabolic food source? Fats which it sounds like you are already keeping pretty low? Just curous if you make these additions how are you planing to make the changes or do you plan to simply increase total calories to add the protein. If so you will not know if new gains come from increased protein or simply increased calories. Very curious how you plan to move forward and if you choose to do so in a controlled manner to find out if there is a difference in redistributing calories to get more protein in or if you simply intend to increase over all calories. MMMMM that shake sounds a lot like one I make. Also your calories are easy to hit because you are having a high fat intake compared to his. Far less food volume needed to meet these requirements than to meet a high carb, low fat requirement of the same caloric level. Both would be effective diets though.
lots of good info here.. But now I have a question, shouldn't he increase total cals at this point due to the 10 lb gain increasing his maintenance cals?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Certainly he should if he is as lean as he wants to maintain through out the cycle. From what I have learned from HardEarned while watching him is that he wants to keep the overall package while growing. He doesn't seem to be the guy who yoyo's up during a cycle gaining fat while he adds muscle only to turn catabolic once he wants to lean back up after and possibly lose a lot of the gains. So really that would depend on if he is happy with his current composition. If he is then yes a small increase is definitely in order.

If he plans another increase in calories then I would say the controlled method would be 200-300 calories, and just keep the same percentage of each macro just calculated off of the increased weight gain. If he was not using percentages then I would just add 9 -10 grams protein to cover new requirements then adjust his carb and fat intake the way he did originally just to the new body weight.

Otherwise he could definitely leave everything else the same and just add 75g or protein to the diet, and not worry too much about it. I think in the end the difference between the two situations is going to be negligible other than perhaps a need for better hydration and the cost of the extra protein in the diet. Carbs and Fat sources are far cheaper in my experience.

Now if his goal was to increase metabolism I would definitely say to add more carbs, specifically around workouts, keep fat low and only increase protein per the needs of his body.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes a lot of useful information MrKleen73 . I will be hitting you up next time I compete to help with my diet ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Certainly he should if he is as lean as he wants to maintain through out the cycle. From what I have learned from HardEarned while watching him is that he wants to keep the overall package while growing. He doesn't seem to be the guy who yoyo's up during a cycle gaining fat while he adds muscle only to turn catabolic once he wants to lean back up after and possibly lose a lot of the gains. So really that would depend on if he is happy with his current composition. If he is then yes a small increase is definitely in order.

If he plans another increase in calories then I would say the controlled method would be 200-300 calories, and just keep the same percentage of each macro just calculated off of the increased weight gain. If he was not using percentages then I would just add 9 -10 grams protein to cover new requirements then adjust his carb and fat intake the way he did originally just to the new body weight.

Otherwise he could definitely leave everything else the same and just add 75g or protein to the diet, and not worry too much about it. I think in the end the difference between the two situations is going to be negligible other than perhaps a need for better hydration and the cost of the extra protein in the diet. Carbs and Fat sources are far cheaper in my experience.

Now if his goal was to increase metabolism I would definitely say to add more carbs, specifically around workouts, keep fat low and only increase protein per the needs of his body.
This is why I suggested only adding protein. He's bigger, so his maintenance has risen (and thus the amount needed to be at a moderate surplus to grow) and he's trying to stay as lean as possible. Like I stated and you re-iterated, what protein he can't use basically becomes expensive carbs, which would be worth it for someone like him trying to max out his gains while trying to stay lean.

Again, this doesn't need to be a huge adjustment. A 2-scoop shake of a protein blend (like Trutein!) added in every day right now would be another 50g protein and 240 cal or so. That's so simple and fairly cost effective.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
2015-01-29_10.25.27.jpg

I plan to up the clean carbs a little bit. up the protein, up the total calories. and continue to try and keep fat in check. I know I said I have been keeping my fat intake fairly low but that's a lie. I try to keep my fat intake low, it often goes well above where I would want it to be for the day

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Traps are massiveeee bro

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
day 22-23

That picture doesn't really do me justice, but honestly, im looking like a damn monster right now. FOR REAL!

day 22 chest, front and mid delts

Incline dumbbell press
50lbs x 50 reps
75lbs x 18 reps
75lbs x 18 reps
75lbs x 14 reps

Peck deck flys
unknown weight x 4 sets

incline dumbbell flys
45lbs x 8 reps
45 lbs x 8 reps
45lbs x 10 reps

Hamer Strength Laterarl raises (pads on humerous/elbow area)
95lbs x 30 reps
110lbs x 20 reps
155llb x 9 reps
170lbs x 6 reps

Dumbbell Front lateral raises (alternating)
47.5lbs x 10 reps (each side)
52.5lbs x 8 reps (each side)
57.5lbs x 6 reps (each side)

Day 23 legs, arms, abs, calves

Squats (into bucket)
135lbs x 15 reps
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 8 reps
345lbs x 2 reps

Leg extensions
160lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets

Leg curs
95lbs x 25 reps
110lbs x 15 reps
125lbs x 10 reps

Weighted Situps
45lb plate x 25 reps x 4 sets

Calf raise (seated)
90lbs x 25lbs x 5 sets

Barbell Wrist Cursl behind the back
135lb x 40 reps
160lbs x 25 reps
185lbs x 20 reps
205lbs x 12 reps

MASSIVE PUMPS. Lately I've been getting so pumped it hurts me so bad in the gym!!! I'm literally in pain durrng my whole rest! my muscles are so pumped. I end up walking around the gym looking like I gained 20lbs just off my pump LOL.

Up 11lbs

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That picture doesn't really do me justice, but honestly, im looking like a damn monster right now. FOR REAL! day 22 chest, front and mid delts Incline dumbbell press 50lbs x 50 reps 75lbs x 18 reps 75lbs x 18 reps 75lbs x 14 reps Peck deck flys unknown weight x 4 sets incline dumbbell flys 45lbs x 8 reps 45 lbs x 8 reps 45lbs x 10 reps Hamer Strength Laterarl raises (pads on humerous/elbow area) 95lbs x 30 reps 110lbs x 20 reps 155llb x 9 reps 170lbs x 6 reps Dumbbell Front lateral raises (alternating) 47.5lbs x 10 reps (each side) 52.5lbs x 8 reps (each side) 57.5lbs x 6 reps (each side) Day 23 legs, arms, abs, calves Squats (into bucket) 135lbs x 15 reps 225lbs x 12 reps 275lbs x 8 reps 345lbs x 2 reps Leg extensions 160lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets Leg curs 95lbs x 25 reps 110lbs x 15 reps 125lbs x 10 reps Weighted Situps 45lb plate x 25 reps x 4 sets Calf raise (seated) 90lbs x 25lbs x 5 sets Barbell Wrist Cursl behind the back 135lb x 40 reps 160lbs x 25 reps 185lbs x 20 reps 205lbs x 12 reps MASSIVE PUMPS. Lately I've been getting so pumped it hurts me so bad in the gym!!! I'm literally in pain durrng my whole rest! my muscles are so pumped. I end up walking around the gym looking like I gained 20lbs just off my pump LOL. Up 11lbs
I feel that way too with my pumps, I'll walk into the gym lookin kinda like your average gym rat... But the the pump sets in and I look like a fukin beast haha

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
ill post new pics soon guys I promise... that one pic above doesn t me justice although it still shows improvement

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
ill post new pics soon guys I promise... that one pic above doesn t me justice although it still shows improvement
Post some pics of the same lighting, place, and did as your starting pics! It will just help judge.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Post some pics of the same lighting, place, and did as your starting pics! It will just help judge.
for sure. I know exactly where that spot is so I will do that. ill hit a bunch of different poses too, although I know nothing about posing! and this is only 3 weeks in and im already freaky looking. not super vascular though but way more than before. I never been a vascular guy.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you are a monster for starting natty. congrats man. good progress so far. If i can critique for a second, looks like you are holding a fair amout of water weight. maybe up the AI a tad? other than that, good work man. i am 3 inches taller than you and 10lbs heavier, but you look a lot more solid. kudos!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 25 UP 15 LBS

IM UP 15 lbs from the start today. day 25

back, rear delts, traps

Pullpus
bodyweight x 12 reps
+50lbs x 12 reps (PR)
+60lbs x 8 reps (PR)
+70lbs x 6 reps (PR)

Bent Over Barbell rows (to bellybutton)
225lbs x 15 reps
255lbs x 12 reps (PR)
275lbs x 10 reps (PR)
295lbs x 7 reps (PR) strict form until the last rep a little jerking

Deadlifts
365lbs x 2 reps
Quit after this because the lower back pumps were so painful

Stiff Arm Lat pulldowns
75lbs x 20 reps
90lbs x 12 reps
100 lbs x 10 reps (PR)

Bent over dumbbell rows laying on incline bench
35lbs x 15 reps
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 10 reps

Smith Maching shrug
275 x 35 reps
315 x 15 reps
365lbs x 10 reps (near PR, maybe PR)
405lbs x 6 reps (bar slipped out of my hand)

Pumps were oiut of control again! I am up 15lbs. Took some pictures today and will post them tomorrow. Looking lean mean, and big all at the same time in my pics, while being up 15lbs.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
read this
read this
This IS THEN

Snapshot_20141114 (6).jpg

WIN_20141210_232305 (2).jpg

Snapshot_20141114 (4).jpg

read this
read this
NOW!!!

WIN_20150130_211342.JPG

WIN_20150130_211233.JPG

WIN_20150130_205911.JPG

WIN_20150130_211214.JPG

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Your a freaking big dude!!! What all are you taking right now. I know I am lazy, not looking back through the log. Reason I ask is I agree, it does look like you are holding some water.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do see some water and a little loss of definition BUT. Your delts are definitely popping alot more bices and forearms looking thicker I'm thinking maybe 5lbs water which is a good ratio meaning 10lbs in quality mass so 2x as much mass as water

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
You have a weird type of fat distribution of your body! Most guys store bodyfat in their midsection...looks like you have it evenly distributed among your whole body! Also lets see some leg and back shots!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def consider using a bit more AI. Looking big tho! Congrats on the progress.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Your a freaking big dude!!! What all are you taking right now. I know I am lazy, not looking back through the log. Reason I ask is I agree, it does look like you are holding some water.
I am on .6mg adex eod, 40mg of dbol for the first 3 weeks of the cycle. Just switched to 50mg of dbol 5 days ago and have gained 5lbs since! I am on 500mg of Test E a week, and I take fish oil, tudca, CoQ10, and glutamine postworkout.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I know the pictures show i've lost some definition but I feel I've gained a little defenition! I will however, bump up the ai to 6.5mg eod or maybe even .7mg eod. The AI is Adex by the way.

Will try to get pics of legs and back. I had a few pics of the back but the lighting was bad, and it robbed me of all my definition. I'll get some pics of the legs no prob. Next day or two I'll post leg pics. Legs are big but with almost no definition.... sucks.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 27

Chest, Triceps (back to hitting one body part per week)

barbell bech
135 x 15 reps
225 x 12 reps
275 x 6 reps
315 x 5 reps (PR)
225 x 13 reps

Incline Barbell Bench Press
135 x 15 reps
185 x 10 reps
225 x 6 reps
275lbs x 2 reps (tied PR) triceps failed, not the chest

cable crossovers
30lbs x 12 reps
30lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 10 reps

hamer strength flys CABLE
190lbs x 12 reps
220lbs x 8 reps
160lbs x 15 reps

Dips
bodyweight x 25 reps

Skullcrushers
80lbs x 15 reps
100lbs x 10 reps
100lbs x 10 reps

Dips
bodyweight x 15 reps

FEELING PUMPED AGAIN! I weighed 218lbs today!!!! Thats up 18 lbs in 3.5 weeks!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully when i get off the dbol the test helps harden me up and i keep most of it! Strength is off the hook, agression is out of control, sex drive amazing, but mostly that strength is borderline GODLY!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It won't "harden you up" but you might drop some water after dropping dbol, which will bring the scale down some and give you more definition. Strength will also probably flatline after you drop the dbol. But the time spent on the test after that will give more time to help mature the new mass and make it easier to keep more when you come off eventually.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
It won't "harden you up" but you might drop some water after dropping dbol, which will bring the scale down some and give you more definition. Strength will also probably flatline after you drop the dbol. But the time spent on the test after that will give more time to help mature the new mass and make it easier to keep more when you come off eventually.
yeah I hear ya. what about if I carb load hardcore while on the test?

also im gonna kickstop with 6 week of epi

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
pics of the BEASTMODE

Snapshot_2015201 (2).jpg

Snapshot_2015201 (4).jpg

Snapshot_2015201 (5).jpg

wing.jpg

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
DAY 30 up 18lbs

will take better pics later

Shoulders and traps today

Barbell Shoulder Behind the Neck press
135lbs x 15 reps
155lbs x 12 reps
175lbs x 8 reps

Upright Rows
135lbs x 18 reps
165lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 9 reps
205lbs x 7 reps
225lbs x 4 reps

Front Lateral Raise
(seated) 30lbs x 15 reps
(seated) 35lb x 13 reps
(standing) 45lbs x 7 reps
s(tanding) 55lbs x 6 reps

HS Lateral Raise (machine cable with pads on humerous)
140lbs x 15 reps
155lbs x 13 reps
170lbs x 8 reps

Shrugs
225lbs x 50 reps x 3 sets

Pumps weren't so painful today. Strengh is ridiculous. Weight gain is ridiculous! I do look less define and more smooth. bumping up adex to .7mg eod as o today!

BTW. TESTOSTERONE BABY!!!!!!

2015-01-29_10.25.27.jpg

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Damn your a big dude!!