Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Carb loading won't be a replacement for dbol; eating at a surplus can really help strength and recovery, but not as much as a strong oral. Plus you don't want to eat too big of a surplus and start packing on fat. Just don't be surprised if you stop seeing strength and size gains (or at least as rapidly) once you drop the dbol is all I'm saying - it's not a waste of time being on just test. And the 6wks of epi will be fun too; stuff always makes me strong about 3wks or so into it.

Also, how are your nipples doing? One of the easiest ways for me to have an idea of my estro levels is just to see what's going on with my gyno (pain, swelling, any new nodes), aside from how much water I'm retaining. Or if my libido starts to fall off or I'm getting hot flashes ( both of which will happen if you crush estro or if it starts getting too high).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly at 50mg of test weekly strength should keep going up imo

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Your arms are dumb big. Bro I'm coming up to get lift In with you

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys! definately making good progress here. every workout I break PRs. I am bigger than ever. I turn heads quite often and it feels good. I feel good!

I am on my last week of DBOL and looking to make the best out of it. will post more pics soon!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy effn buff!!!! You look amazing!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Dude how many inches are you arms Jesus

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I think im right around 20. last I checked I was 19 1/2 but that was weeks ago (very minor pump)

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
few more pics before and after. not sure if theyve been posted before...

Before
20150105_071033.jpg

WIN_20141204_132251.jpg

4.5 weeks later

WIN_20150130_211227.jpg

Snapshot_2015201 (2).jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly at 50mg of test weekly strength should keep going up imo
That's about 1/3 of what it would take just to achieve natty t levels for most males.....now 50/day, yeah I hear you on that!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's about 1/3 of what it would take just to achieve natty t levels for most males.....now 50/day, yeah I hear you on that!
Oops I meant 500mg that's what he's taking

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oops I meant 500mg that's what he's taking
Yeah I just meant that he's not gonna keep seeing dbol type increases. But my buddy sees solid steady progress just from 500 as well as long as he's working hard.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I just meant that he's not gonna keep seeing dbol type increases. But my buddy sees solid steady progress just from 500 as well as long as he's working hard.
Yeah I feel you won't be as dramatic but nice steady increase

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEY BRO INQUIRING MINDS OVER HERE!!!!

YOU HAVENT LANDED IN JAIL FROM ROIDRAGE HAVE YOU?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been bulking vicariously through this log too

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
sorry guys. i got the flu recently. my last day of dbol i got the flu and have been bedridden for days. i fear i may have lost a little weight although i havnt stepped on the scale. i feel a little better so i may go to the gym tomorrow.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry guys. i got the flu recently. my last day of dbol i got the flu and have been bedridden for days. i fear i may have lost a little weight although i havnt stepped on the scale. i feel a little better so i may go to the gym tomorrow.
Test flu maybe... don't worry I gained 4lbs while.you were gone

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Test flu maybe... don't worry I gained 4lbs while.you were gone
Test flu never lasted more than a few hours to a day for me and never got unless I used suspension.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test flu never lasted more than a few hours to a day for me and never got unless I used suspension.
lucky i got the worst test flu first run fevers night sweats freezing chills. it was awful ofcourse i was using tprop 250mg/ml before eo or bb and it was the most painful test in the game at the time lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking beastly man that is a solid 18 lbs up brother! Congrats on your progress and guys the Flu and test flu are completely different things... Test flu is a generic term for getting sick while on test due to lowered immune system and typical over training leaving the body rushing to repair tissue instead of fighting illness. The Flu is pure fukking hell!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking beastly man that is a solid 18 lbs up brother! Congrats on your progress and guys the Flu and test flu are completely different things... Test flu is a generic term for getting sick while on test due to lowered immune system and typical over training leaving the body rushing to repair tissue instead of fighting illness. The Flu is pure fukking hell!
I thought it also had to do with your body seeinng the injections as foreign and trying to fight them since most people I know get test flue after only one or two injections before over train can set in

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought it also had to do with your body seeinng the injections as foreign and trying to fight them since most people I know get test flue after only one or two injections before over train can set in
I stand corrected on the meaning because there is more than one way the phrase is used. You are correct that there are also reactions to mostly short ester testosterone like Prop and whatnot that cause fever like symptoms even from the first shot. I was not thinking of this and remembered when you mentioned it. I also looked up what the exact reason was because I just had to know. Here is what I found.

From the Testosterone article on Muscletalk

"'Sustanon flu' or 'sus flu' is a fairly common occurrence when using testosterone. The problem has been given this name by some users who experience flu-like symptoms upon commencing a testosterone cycle. It's worth noting that this problem is primarily associated with short esterified testosterones such as Propionate (including Sustanon which include a Prop/Phenylprop ester), though is possible in reality from any testosterone ester. Although there are varying opinions which suggest a cause for this issue, the properties and effects of testosterone metabolite Etiocholanone make it appear particularly plausible. Etiocholanone is a pyrogen and elevations in circulatory levels are associated with feverish effects. Propionate as we know is a fast acting ester resulting in a rapid elevation in testosterone and thus etiocholanone levels. It's certainly possible that this rapid increase results in some users experiencing flu-like symptoms during the early stages of a cycle."

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
ok im bak guys. unfortunately, having the flu for about half a week and only eating two small meals a day got me down about 8 lbs. So im up 10 lbs from the start. Although All my strength is still there. My last day of Dbol I got the flu. what luck. So its hard to tell if i lost water from the dbol or if i lost muscle from the flu? However, my strength is the same maybe a fraction of a decimal less than my last week on dbol. So if my strength is the same im not really tripping. How much water weight is expected to be lost after discontinuing dbol? I do look leaner, more define, and less bloated and round! But I cant believe I lost 8 lbs. maybe some of that is glycogen and water loss on top of the dbol water loss? any input?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Damn man. What a bummer but you will be back stronger

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
would the immune system still be suppressed if one is on HCG?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man 8 lbs was mostly water & glycogen you can rest assured of that. You are probably already up another couple pounds since that post I bet. Don't sweat it at all man.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ever happened here over a month no update and it was going well

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
wondering the same, dude just disappeared! hope all is well with him