The Muscle Tsunami LOG, Virgin Receptors

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I used to be able to when I weighted like 175. I can probably still do one but I havnt tried! With my own bodyweight I can do a pullup so fast with such velocity that I think it would be easy to do a muscle up!
That's Awesome man! Those weighted pull ups are the shiznit, REALLY get your back developed, The heaviest weighted pull up weighed 206.2 lb (93.53 kg) and was achieved by Steven Proto (USA) at a personal gym in Edmond, Oklahoma, USA, on 9 July 2011. Proto attached four gymnasium weight plates to a belt worn around his waist during the pull up. The plates were tied together with a chain. The entire apparatus was weighed before and immediately after the attempt. he was 6 feet tall and weighed approx.: 195, is that not amazing??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Fairly wide grip! I try to eliminate the biceps. I feel the closer the grip the more biceps involved (just like pullups). I usually have my pinkys touching that one line on the Olympic bar.
Hell yea, I thyink the wide grip is best, but I like to do reverse grip but also keep it as wide as possible without it being awkward cause they hit the inner thickness real nice. your a beast bro, LOVE IT!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 4

Rest Day today

When I come back to the gym tomorrow I will have a new routine:
Day 1: Chest, Anterior Delts, Mid Delts
Day 2: Legs, Arms, Forearms, Abs
Day 3: Back, Posterior Delts, Traps
Day 4: Rest
(repeat)

This new routine will allow me to hit each muscle group twice a week. Total sets per body part, per week will be up also!

I am already noticing decreased recovery times and less soreness overall. So this is why I have decided to switch up the routine and hit each muscle group twice a week.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, for me hitting everything twice a week was the best move I ever made

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Looks solid, for me hitting everything twice a week was the best move I ever made
Yeah, I have heard this many times, over and over, that hitting each muscle twice per week is the best for hypertrophy. Even when you're trying to bring up a lagging body part, and are on a program that hits each muscle once per week, they recommend you to hit the lagging muscle on Monday and Friday(twice per week). That's how I brought my back up to speed!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I have heard this many times, over and over, that hitting each muscle twice per week is the best for hypertrophy. Even when you're trying to bring up a lagging body part, and are on a program that hits each muscle once per week, they recommend you to hit the lagging muscle on Monday and Friday(twice per week). That's how I brought my back up to speed!
Im hitting back and shoulders 2x per week since they are a big part of physique I always find 2x a week for growth

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need more back work :( I have bigger erectors (I'm a natural puller) and some good size and thickness, but you can never have too big a back. In the words of the great Kaz, "Strong back - strong man"

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 5

I did a light slow twitch muscle fiber day. Workout included, calves, forearms, abs, obliques, and neck actually. I did about 5 or 6 sets for each.

I should have started my 2x a week routine with chest, anterior delts, mid delts, but I was tired today after a long days work.

While working out today I felt extra drive, like working out was not painful at all! The workout made me hungry for more exercise. Like I was hungry for action, hungry for battle. Its hard to explain. All I can describe it as extra energy and drive. Motivation if you will. Maybe its a placebo and its in my head. But, you know how sometimes you have a lazy labored workout day? My workouts have been the opposite lately. They feel exciting, and fun, and easy! I think I may be feeling the effects already. Probably the Dbol.

Yesterday was my second 250mg IM test administration. The sight is a tiny bit sore but nothing major. Mondays spot's irritation has already gone away.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea if I shoot on wed I'm usually worked out any soreness by Friday and you get so used to it you kind of miss it if it isn't there.

Good to see your not neglecting the smaller muscles

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Some girl that I mess around with slept over last night and kept saying wow your so big! your so strong. I said. "how do you know?" And she goes, "I can just tell. Are you going to get bigger?" I said yes and she tripped out and seemed like intimidated, almost like she didn't want me to get bigger. CANT STOP THE CROOKS!

Anyway, that was a big ego boost. She was really into my body and kept touching it and even when we were sleeping she would rub my back and squeeze my traps and stuff. (while I was sleeping!)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some girl that I mess around with slept over last night and kept saying wow your so big! your so strong. I said. "how do you know?" And she goes, "I can just tell. Are you going to get bigger?" I said yes and she tripped out and seemed like intimidated, almost like she didn't want me to get bigger. CANT STOP THE CROOKS!

Anyway, that was a big ego boost. She was really into my body and kept touching it and even when we were sleeping she would rub my back and squeeze my traps and stuff. (while I was sleeping!)
A lot of chicks hate big guys - there's usually some notion along the lines of if a guy is that big there probably isn't a lot of brains or personality, or that he's too narcissistic to be deep or respectable. But if you manage to get em alone, and they give it a chance, they usually LOVE it.

Chicks dig it :boobies:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
A lot of chicks hate big guys - there's usually some notion along the lines of if a guy is that big there probably isn't a lot of brains or personality, or that he's too narcissistic to be deep or respectable. But if you manage to get em alone, and they give it a chance, they usually LOVE it. Chicks dig it :boobies:
I've had two chicks out of many that loved my mass. The idea of me dwarfing them made them wet because "you're big enough to toss me around and have your way with me." That was the words from one. They were both a blast in bed. Bat **** crazy though. Lmao.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
A lot of chicks hate big guys - there's usually some notion along the lines of if a guy is that big there probably isn't a lot of brains or personality, or that he's too narcissistic to be deep or respectable. But if you manage to get em alone, and they give it a chance, they usually LOVE it.

Chicks dig it :boobies:
I think that's an accurate analysis.

Off to the gym in a minute!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 6

Did Chest, Triceps, Anterior Delts, and Mid Delts today

Dumbbell Press
90lbs x 13 reps
100lbs x 10 reps
100lbs x 9 reps
110lbs x 7 reps

Dumbbell Incline Press
70lbs x 15 reps
80lbs x 10 res
80lbs x 10 reps
DROPSET 85lbs x 7 reps, 55lbs x 5 reps

Cable Flys
30lbs x 12 reps
30lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 10 reps

Cable Upper Chest Crossovers
25lbs x 15 reps
30lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 8 reps

Dumbbell Lateral Raises
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
DROPSET 50lbs x 7 reps, 40lbs x 3 reps, 35lbs x 3 reps, 25lbs x 5 reps

Rope Pushdowns
75lbs x 15 reps
85lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 7 reps

DUDE, its only day 6 and im UP 4 LBS.. I cant believe it. I also got a massive pump in the gym today. The pump was so intense it hurt kind of. But it felt good. I am taking 500mg agmatine pre workout with 2g arginine. That could have contributed to the pump. Agmatine is pretty intense. But I took less agmatine today and the pump was more intense that usual! I got very tight in the shoulders, chest, and arms!

Strength is up a little! Not too much but I notice it. Endurance is up, I don't get tired and feel its time to go home at the hour mark like I usually do. I still just cant believe my weight is up 4lbs. in one week. I am taking adex so their shouldn't be too much water retention right?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heavy numbers ... solid workout.. up 4lbs.. gotta like that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Chest, Triceps, Anterior Delts, and Mid Delts today

Dumbbell Press
90lbs x 13 reps
100lbs x 10 reps
100lbs x 9 reps
110lbs x 7 reps

Dumbbell Incline Press
70lbs x 15 reps
80lbs x 10 res
80lbs x 10 reps
DROPSET 85lbs x 7 reps, 55lbs x 5 reps

Cable Flys
30lbs x 12 reps
30lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 10 reps

Cable Upper Chest Crossovers
25lbs x 15 reps
30lbs x 12 reps
35lbs x 8 reps

Dumbbell Lateral Raises
35lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
DROPSET 50lbs x 7 reps, 40lbs x 3 reps, 35lbs x 3 reps, 25lbs x 5 reps

Rope Pushdowns
75lbs x 15 reps
85lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 7 reps

DUDE, its only day 6 and im UP 4 LBS.. I cant believe it. I also got a massive pump in the gym today. The pump was so intense it hurt kind of. But it felt good. I am taking 500mg agmatine pre workout with 2g arginine. That could have contributed to the pump. Agmatine is pretty intense. But I took less agmatine today and the pump was more intense that usual! I got very tight in the shoulders, chest, and arms!

Strength is up a little! Not too much but I notice it. Endurance is up, I don't get tired and feel its time to go home at the hour mark like I usually do. I still just cant believe my weight is up 4lbs. in one week. I am taking adex so their shouldn't be too much water retention right?
Dbol homie gain come fast and hard probably more glycogen than water

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
That's a picture of me today, in the gym, with a pump! The fat triceps pump has my arms looking huge!

Attachments

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's a picture of me today, in the gym, with a pump! The fat triceps pump has my arms looking huge!
You're a big ass dude for being all natty till a few days ago. Whatever the hell you been doing works. Well.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're already huge man, I'm in to see how well this cycle treats you.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 7

Back, Biceps, Posterior Delts, Traps

Pullups (quick rest periods)
Bodyweight 12 reps
Bodyweight 15 reps
Bodyweight 12 reps
Bodyweight 10 reps
bodyweight 10 reps

Dumbbell Rows
110lbs x 12 reps
110lbs x 12 reps
120lbs x 8 reps
120lbs x 10 reps

Lat straightbar pushdowns
65lbs x 16 reps
70lbs x 12 reps
85lbs x 10 reps

Back Extesions (fast rest periods)
Bodyweight x 25 reps
bodyweight x 25 reps
bodyweight x 25 reps

Spider Curls
40lbs x 10 reps
40lbs x 8 reps
40lbs x 10 reps

Incline bench Lateral Raises
40lbs x 12 reps
40lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 8 reps
45lbs x 8 reps
45lbs x 9 reps
(should have done only 4 sets but one of my rest periods was way too long!)

Shrugs (smith machine)
225lbs x 40 reps
315lbs x 25 reps
365lbs x 15 reps
405lbs x 12 reps

I was UP ANOTHER POUND TODAY from yesterday!! Strength is up a little too. The weight just feels lighter! My lower back was so pumped today it was like bothering me. I would have done deadlifts at the end of my back workout, but my lower back was so tight I opted for light weight back extensions. Maybe this is the lower back pumps people speak of. I'll start drinking more water and may need to invest in taurine.

I also am experiencing that good feeling of well being, as well as just plain old motivation throughout the day. Total I'm up 5lbs in 7 days. I still got 4 more weeks of the dbol left, and 14 weeks left total. Imagine the gains I will make by the time I get deep in!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get ta urine it's cheap get gnc house brand

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Get ta urine it's cheap get gnc house brand
okay, so the gnc brand taurine? Is it capsules or powder? When should I dose it and how much?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That part you need to play around with I've seen people take 2grams some take 5 I usually get by on 2 or less so I'd dose 2 polls morning and 2 pills pre wo meal

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I find 4-5 grams 2-5 times/day works pretty well. Up to 20g/day, pumps and cramps seem to continue to diminish. But even a 8g/day would make a big difference. Lotsssss of water too, but the taurine helps because the orals disturb the hydration at a cellular level. I've always used bulk powders like this:

http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/prime-nutrition-taurine.html

But you could take caps too. I'd just need to take a crap load of pills if I did it that way. And if you're getting cramps like charlie horses and such, make sure you're getting plenty of sodium and take some potassium pills from the supermarket.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
thanks guys!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 8

Rest

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hardearned what's your tongkat ali source for pct?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Honestly I cant remember the name of the company I used when I bought it by itself.

Last pct I used blue up which was a tribulus and tongkat ali combo. Its just underdosed. Buy 2 or 3 bottles and dose it two or thee times a day. One bottle is only a 30 day supply of one dose a day (underdosed).

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 9

Legs and Arms, abs

Pre Exhaust quads (leg extensions)
160lbs x 15 reps
175 lbs x 13 reps
190lbs x 12 reps
225lbs x 10 reps

Wide Stance Leg Press
3 plates x 25 reps
5 plates x 10 reps
6 plates x 10 reps

Narrow Stance Squats (into the bucket)
155lbs x 15 reps
165lbs x 12 reps
255lbs x 8 reps

Leg Curls
95lbs x 15 reps
110lbs x 12 reps
125lbs x 10 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

Seated Calf Raises (short rest periods)
90lbs x 30 reps
90lbs x 25 reps
90 lbs x 20reps
90lbs x 15 reps
45lbs x 50 reps

Hanging Leg raises
13 reps
12 reps
12 reps

Wrist Curls (first half of reps rolling to finger tips, second half of reps just curling wrist only)
110lbs x 20 reps
110lbs x 15 reps
110lbs x 20 reps

Reverse Curls
30lbs x 25 reps
50lbs x 12 reps
65lbs x 9 reps

I was only up 3lbs from the start of my run today. Yesterday I ate skimpy and I took a fat dump this morning, so it was probably a combination of being glycogen depleted and going to the bathroom is why I'm not up 5lbs like I was 2 days ago.

I got a fat pump in the gym today! The pump wasn't as fat as two days ago. But it was still pretty fat. I dose my dbol right now at 30mg pre workout and 10mg later on in the day some time.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
10mg tabs? I'd spread it out more
yeah 10mg tabs. I heard most people just dose the entire days dose pre workout. but I guess I'll start spreading it out more! 20 pre workout and 10 and 10 throughout the day?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah 10mg tabs. I heard most people just dose the entire days dose pre workout. but I guess I'll start spreading it out more! 20 pre workout and 10 and 10 throughout the day?
Very short half life I like to spreadout

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I did read that spreading it out is better for hypertrophy, but taking a big dose all at once pre workout supposedly gives better strength gains, and increases anabolism right around the most important time.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
But seriously dude! I feel like a freaking beast, I get major pumps in the gym, I'm already a little more vascular, I'm a raging ball of fury and test! And I'm all swolled up on the set!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did read that spreading it out is better for hypertrophy, but taking a big dose all at once pre workout supposedly gives better strength gains, and increases anabolism right around the most important time.
But seriously dude! I feel like a freaking beast, I get major pumps in the gym, I'm already a little more vascular, I'm a raging ball of fury and test! And I'm all swolled up on the set!
If your current dosing was effectively for you... roll with it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your current dosing was effectively for you... roll with it
That's what I was going to tell you. Dbol is a very short half-life, but most guys on it report excellent gains despite dosing all preWO. Guys spreading it don't get as much oomph in the gym, but don't generally actually report better gains of any significance. I've taken a lot of orals, and I've done it all kinds of ways, and I can tell you that you really want the meat of your performance orals preWO. The test will keep your level of general anabolism high round the clock. The dbol lets you lift heavy sh*t and then the test helps you recover from it. Dbol really jacks protein synthesis so definitely make peri-workout nutrition, especially protein/aminos, a priority.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And stop weighing yourself every day lol - once a week or even every 3 days maybe, but you're gonna go mad looking at the scale every day.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
And stop weighing yourself every day lol - once a week or even every 3 days maybe, but you're gonna go mad looking at the scale every day.
your right. all im looking at weighing myself everyday is the glycogen, water, and poop depletion of being full.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
WIN_20150113_171547.JPG

WIN_20150113_171608.JPG

All legit stuff home boy. Nolva and hcg is from the original pharm companys. Clomid is also pharm grade. Gear is from a very reputable lab that has not one bad review or nay sayer.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I might have to get some from that reputable "lab" lol starting to feel left out :/

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy the ride bro... enjoy the ride. I just found out the last compound for my ultimate rock hard don f... with me stack is available I'm gonna MONSTER UP

My new stack drives mortals insane lol but seriously it's the bomb combination of compounds I can't wait

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Sounds fancy. What's this final compound you speak of? If it is a trade secrete, I understand.

HAHA. Your stack would drive a mere mortal insane?!?!?! LOL

I know what you mean though bro. Luckily I may be slightly above mortal status because I'm just barely able to hold on. Its taking me almost everything I got not to have outbursts of insanity and power upon an unsuspecting random object whose blissfulness will then be disturbed by my misdirected vengeance!!!

GET OUT MY DAMN WAY DOOR!!! *KICK* CRASH STOMP WADDUP?!?!?!?!?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mu stack is simple but hardly anyone will run it it's kind of considered taboo even among juicers

It's tprop,tren ace, and the greatest of all Halotestin. The combo of.tren and.halo together is seen as too toxic will make you super agressive strength out of the world its.probablly the best hardner that one can find. For me it beats out winny var masteron anything

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sounds fancy. What's this final compound you speak of? If it is a trade secrete, I understand.

HAHA. Your stack would drive a mere mortal insane?!?!?! LOL

I know what you mean though bro. Luckily I may be slightly above mortal status because I'm just barely able to hold on. Its taking me almost everything I got not to have outbursts of insanity and power upon an unsuspecting random object whose blissfulness will then be disturbed by my misdirected vengeance!!!

GET OUT MY DAMN WAY DOOR!!! *KICK* CRASH STOMP WADDUP?!?!?!?!?
LOL! I love this positive change in you bro, embrace the greatness and let us know how the weather is on Olympus haha