The most powerful LEGAL anabolic steroid stacks... and how to beat the side-effects

762mm

762mm

Awards
OUTSTANDING POSTING GUYS !!! Been away for a couple of days. Returned with a few technical questions, but had them answered be reading the posts. Hummm no more questions now. So I guess im going to go back inside my head to find something to post that may be worth posting. LOL

Good Day!

762mm

762mm

Awards
K my brain had a primary question but got lost in the postings. At the end of a cycle, its always suggested to follow up with a testosterone for post cycling, rigth? Well reading posts about Dermacrine, and how its Dehydroepiandrosterone,(DHEA) could this be used as a post cycle? if so, could I just take my normal bottle of the DHEA at 100mg per tab twich a day? Or would 5a-Dehydrotestosterone be a better choice over the others for post cycle?

Thanks!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
K my brain had a primary question but got lost in the postings. At the end of a cycle, its always suggested to follow up with a testosterone for post cycling, rigth? Well reading posts about Dermacrine, and how its Dehydroepiandrosterone,(DHEA) could this be used as a post cycle? if so, could I just take my normal bottle of the DHEA at 100mg per tab twich a day? Or would 5a-Dehydrotestosterone be a better choice over the others for post cycle?

Thanks!
derm should not be used post cycle.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
So how would you run the cycle. How about something like this?

Week 1-2: SD 10mg
Week 2-4: SD 15mg + Androhard
Week 5-6: androhard
Week 7-8: androhard

I don't suggest that you run AndroHard for 8 weeks if you are going to stack it with Superdrone. Also, after running Superdrone, you should go straight into PCT due to the severe shutdown...so if you are using AndroHard for more than the 4 weeks of your SD cycle, you would use the AndroHard for the 2 weeks before the 4 weeks of your SD cycle and the during the cycle. I wouldn't really bother with an extra 2 weeks of AndroHard with Superdrone though. So why not just do a 4 week cycle?

Maybe something like this:

Week 1-2: SD 10mg + AndroHard
Week 3-4: SD 15mg + AndroHard

Or if you really want to do 6 weeks:

Week 1-2: AndroHard
Week 3-4: SD 10mg + AndroHard
Week 5-6: SD 15mg + AndroHard

bjh1918

Awards
I don't suggest that you run AndroHard for 8 weeks if you are going to stack it with Superdrone. Also, after running Superdrone, you should go straight into PCT due to the severe shutdown...so if you are using AndroHard for more than the 4 weeks of your SD cycle, you would use the AndroHard for the 2 weeks before the 4 weeks of your SD cycle and the during the cycle. I wouldn't really bother with an extra 2 weeks of AndroHard with Superdrone though. So why not just do a 4 week cycle?

Maybe something like this:

Week 1-2: SD 10mg + AndroHard
Week 3-4: SD 15mg + AndroHard

Or if you really want to do 6 weeks:

Week 1-2: AndroHard
Week 3-4: SD 10mg + AndroHard
Week 5-6: SD 15mg + AndroHard
Looks good. i think I will go with the first option... I will keep you guys posted on my results.

bjh1918

Awards
You should probably log it, many here including me, would love to follow along. :biglaugh:

You got it. Just waiting for my Androhard to come in. I did lose 4lbs since my 16 lb gain. I did do a PCT. could you recommend anything will keep majority of my gains on?

762mm

762mm

Awards
Im querious. Im intaking nearly 4500 calories a day. Thats between healthy meals, and including carbomax and maxpro. I work out three times a day. I try to lift heavy. I usually do 3 to 4 reps of each lifting exercise. Especially with my upper body. I still feel scronny as hell. I actually got a little depressed when it came down to it, cause of my other past product usage with no true bulk gains. I did get alot stronger, but with not much bulk.

Will the Superdrone help me actually get that bulk look, but with strength to back it up? I posted my begining pic, so all are welcome to laugh, heck i think its funny also. I have to learn all solo. Have no workout partner, nor any friend that even cares about fitness, so that leads me to bother you guys LOL Any thought or criticism welcome !!

Good Day !

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why is everyone wanting to stack everything now if u havent even used the product solo why stack it ur gonna get more gains than u will probably be able to maintain already on the superdrone alone unless u really know what ur doing. Especially thinking of stacking it with turinabol those are both class 2 and quite potent ph's, if u havent done a solo run of the SD i'd suggest doing that first. If you are to stack I would go with the SD/androhard that looks like it would compliment pretty well.
AndroHard and Turinabol is probably the best cutting cycle you could get your hands on.

Dermacrine would be a good stack with turinabol too but will produce a bit more bloat and water retention than the Androhard.

-Eric

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uhhhh, do you inject these.... they look like bottles to me??

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so the wires are finally off as of Friday. the Dr. made me wait another 2 weeks. i gained 20lbs with 200mg trasdermal test and 10/20/20 with the superdrone. Muscles were hard and full and i still was not able to eat but i was almost back to my original weight. After getting off i slowly lost 8lbs so i still gained 12lbs. The test i will run for the entire summer as i think it should always be used with any type of DS/PH to keep libido up. Hcg is still ran at 250mcg every 4 days as recommended by Eric.

I'm into my second week of the 1-T and libido is up i feel good but have only been able to eat since friday so i had a week to get it into my system then it should start to work it's magic. Super drone on the other hand i notice effects in the first week.

I noticed someone said that superdrone is a carb monster and that is 100% true. ensure plus shakes have 51mg of carbs in it and its mostly maltodextrin. i was drinking 5 of those a day and having a milkshake or 2 so it definitely filled my muscles up. i didn't look bloated but when i came off i did notice the water retention that was intracellular slowly fade away but i looked way more cut. I picked up a bottle of androhard and i think i'm goign to run that and add SD at 10/10/10 and see how that combo works out. Now that i can eat keeping my gains should be fairly simple. I'm not new to running anything and always have an arsenal of supplements to combat side effects but if u run things how they should be along with some kind of low dosed test and HCG i don't see why libido would go down or why gains would be lost. Usually i would give myself breaks with the PH's but i'm eager to get back to what i looked like before so I'm going back to back with theses PH's which i normally would not do nor recommend.

i'll keep this thread updated on how progress is going. As of now I'm only at 150Lbs but i expect to be at 160-165 within a month due to anabolic usage and the fact that i can eat again.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i am on my last day of Hdrol ran for 6 weeks at 75/75/75/75/75/100... I started to see real good results the last week..I'm normanlly a hard responder to mostly everything i take..I have superdrone on hand and was contemplating running that at a low dose of 10/10/10 starting tomorrow... I have Liver juice, Cycle support and extra milk thistle and hawthorne berry caps as well so supports supps are at no shortage here..I just want to pack on as much muscle as possible b4 summer starts

What do you guys think about me doing this?? i do have a stroong PCT on hand also. i have liquid Nolva and clomid as well as PP's TRS stack

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WANT A BOTTLE OF SUPERDRONE DAMMMITTTT!!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
just fully pct with the tbol stack. have to say everything went great. keeping the majority of the gains was sick

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what the best amount of time to wait to cycle again? time on + pct is what i hear but should i take few more weeks to be healthier?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
what the best amount of time to wait to cycle again? time on + pct is what i hear but should i take few more weeks to be healthier?
While that seems to be the standard, everyone is different. I personally only do 2 cycles a year. Only way to tell is to have blood work.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a great stack! You can't beat 30% off this stack which includes your PCT regimen as well!

-John
Certainly can't. This is the time for those wanting to cross into PHs to get started, or an experienced user to stock up on favorites :1244::1244:

wbuck

Awards
Thanks for the heads up! Have read nothing but positive things about PP products!