The most powerful LEGAL anabolic steroid stacks... and how to beat the side-effects

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Short question, very, very long and convoluted answers depending on numerous variables. If I have time later, I will post about a dozen links with about 50 pages of reading total to get you started:).
lol sounds about right.

generalizing
tren would need caber and sd nolva/ letro in short

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all diet dependent man
Yeah, I'm actually cutting with Superdrone right now and its producing great results... contrary to what some may say.

If I where to stack it with something Id say 1-T for bulking, Dermacrine for cutting. 1-T can cause a bit of lethargy so i don't like it for cutting when I need all the energy I can get.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although you pry wouldn't need it with hdrol what would be your best anti- gyno protocol for ph such as tren and sd? Otc and prescription answers apply. And would these things be dosed on as well as post cycle?
If you are worried about gyno with TREN, then just control the dose and stick to a lower amount. Some guys can go crazy on the TREN and just notice a libido drop while others (like myself) have gyno issues with it. You really dont know until you run it.

Stick it with a compound that you know wont cause you issues and you will be fine.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I can still get that discount in 2 weeks when I get paid.. I AM SOLD! Because as of right now, I am broke :'(
We had some advertisers send out some material late so we had to extend the sale. Its going until this weekend.

-Eric

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm actually cutting with Superdrone right now and its producing great results... contrary to what some may say.

If I where to stack it with something Id say 1-T for bulking, Dermacrine for cutting. 1-T can cause a bit of lethargy so i don't like it for cutting when I need all the energy I can get.

-Eric
I have actually talked to quite a few people on using SD on a cut. Seems to produce great results.

How are you dosing it? What type of diet plan are you on?

taze13

Awards
You guys still have the return policy? I want to try the turinabol but I didn't respond to epistane or regular hdrol. Or should I get sdrol? It'll be my third cycle.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys still have the return policy? I want to try the turinabol but I didn't respond to epistane or regular hdrol. Or should I get sdrol? It'll be my third cycle.
Third Cycle? I would hit up the SD. Get it while you can. Just make sure diet is in check, might be causing lack of results.

taze13

Awards
Third Cycle? I would hit up the SD. Get it while you can. Just make sure diet is in check, might be causing lack of results.
My diet is in check. I'm 6'2 210 @ 10% bf. I just don't wanna spend $200 and not have it work.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet is in check. I'm 6'2 210 @ 10% bf. I just don't wanna spend $200 and not have it work.
Well I can't answer as to if the guarantee is still in effect (I am not affiliated with Primordial), but if you look into logs for SD-LV and the general love for it that has spread across the internet, and in particular here, you will see PP is very legit and this SD clone is no exception. You should see really good results from it.

Also, I wasn't questioning your diet, more so making the suggestion. As you can imagine, forums get alot of "Im not gaining" type comments only to later find out that their 1200 calorie diet is to blame. Glad you have yours in check, those are some impressive numbers. Good luck with the cycle if you choose to do it!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
agreed, from I just got of Superdrone. I gained 17lbs all lean. Superdrone is legit as it comes. Strength was incredible. You have to upp the cals on cycle. SD is a carb monster

If price is a concern grab superdrone for 35$ and torem or Clomi for pct (30-40$). Thats basically all you need

taze13

Awards
Well I can't answer as to if the guarantee is still in effect (I am not affiliated with Primordial), but if you look into logs for SD-LV and the general love for it that has spread across the internet, and in particular here, you will see PP is very legit and this SD clone is no exception. You should see really good results from it.

Also, I wasn't questioning your diet, more so making the suggestion. As you can imagine, forums get alot of "Im not gaining" type comments only to later find out that their 1200 calorie diet is to blame. Glad you have yours in check, those are some impressive numbers. Good luck with the cycle if you choose to do it!
No problem man. I also didn't want you to think I'm a 160 lb twig doing cycles wrong and not eating right. I'll check out SD-LV and will probably pick some up. Thanks for the help.

taze13

Awards
agreed, from I just got of Superdrone. I gained 17lbs all lean. Superdrone is legit as it comes. Strength was incredible. You have to upp the cals on cycle. SD is a carb monster

If price is a concern grab superdrone for 35$ and torem or Clomi for pct (30-40$). Thats basically all you need
What was your macros? Basic 40/40/20 split? Or did you do higher carb/protein and low fat?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
always eat at around 40/40/20. probably had more carbs on cycle tho.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so Superdrone is GONE... but Turinabol is back instock and ready to rock.

-Eric

meltz

Awards
Does this stuff really work? I am looking to shred up and loose bodyfat

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Hey im starting my SD stack april 1st..what is the best protocol for me to run being that this will be my first run with SD?? 10/10/20/20???

Also I need to know when in the day is recommended to dose?

Thanks

meltz

Awards
Hey im starting my SD stack april 1st..what is the best protocol for me to run being that this will be my first run with SD?? 10/10/20/20???

Thanks
whats the 10/10/20/20 mean, sorry im a newbi with this talk still learning alot, also i am really wanting to try the fatburning one of these, anyone have any pics before and after while using this stuff?

Last edited:
qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
pre w.o if at 10mg, if at 20 am, hour before bed.

if its your first run with SD i would dose it 10/10/10/10

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
pre w.o if at 10mg, if at 20 am, hour before bed.

if its your first run with SD i would dose it 10/10/10/10
so at 20 mg..you are saying 10 mg in the a.m & 10mg before bed??? So no dose pre w/o??

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so at 20 mg..you are saying 10 mg in the a.m & 10mg before bed??? So no dose pre w/o??
honestly since you have the option of 5mg doses at a time. 5mg am. 10mg pre w.o 5 mg pre bed

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
my cycle plans are to start SD-LV on April first prob 10/10/10 then run PCT with nolva or clomid or BOTH along with PP TRS stack for 4wks...Then start a 6 week cycle of HDROL at 75mg all thru..then run the same PCT

I also plan on running Dermacrine along with both SD and HDROL as suggested in this thread..

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions on these plans..

Thanks a ton

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
my cycle plans are to start SD-LV on April first prob 10/10/10 then run PCT with nolva or clomid or BOTH along with PP TRS stack for 4wks...Then start a 6 week cycle of HDROL at 75mg all thru..then run the same PCT

I also plan on running Dermacrine along with both SD and HDROL as suggested in this thread..

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions on these plans..

Thanks a ton
How much time in between those 2 cycles?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
What if I run the SD for 3 weeks then run low dose of test lke 250 mg week for 3-4 weeks bridging into my Hdrol cycle ??

sgabs007

Awards
Hey Eric, is there still a discount for the turinabol?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you asking?[/Q

basically what I'm saying is i wanted to run SD for prob 3 weeks to put some mass on.then run Hdrol for 4-6 weeks right after so i can cut up and lean out in time for summer.. If i wait 8 weeks in between then summer will be over before I get the chance to run the Hdrol..
I do have liquid Nolva & clomid as well as all the other supports i will need for a strong PCT.. Just wanted suggestions on this idea

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run hdrol at 75-100mg/day for 6 weeks and forego the sdrol for now (since you want a "beach body" in time for summer)? Sdrol can be used for cutting, but it isn't the potent recomp agent that hdrol is. Besides you will gain mass on hdrol and lose some BF too. That is my suggestion. Hdrol's effects take about 3 weeks to become noticeable so your bridge may not add too much value to the equation, just more liver stress.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run hdrol at 75-100mg/day for 6 weeks and forego the sdrol for now (since you want a "beach body" in time for summer)? Sdrol can be used for cutting, but it isn't the potent recomp agent that hdrol is. Besides you will gain mass on hdrol and lose some BF too. That is my suggestion. Hdrol's effects take about 3 weeks to become noticeable so your bridge may not add too much value to the equation, just more liver stress.
gotcha! Yeah you're right, I've been thinking and that is probably what I'll do. plus the Dermarine should also excelerate the fat loss too..so how does 75/75/75/75/75/100 sound??

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
gotcha! Yeah you're right, I've been thinking and that is probably what I'll do. plus the Dermarine should also excelerate the fat loss too..so how does 75/75/75/75/75/100 sound??
If you've never taken it before (or don't have much methyl background), you might start it at 50 the first week so that the sides don't bite you (leg and back pumps and cramps, things like that). I started at 75 and had to reduce to 50 for the first week before increasing back to 75. I'd stay around 75 for the next 3 weeks (so 50/75/75/75) and then you could up it to 100 the last 2 weeks based on your response so far and tolerability or stay at 75, etc (so finish with 75-100/75-100). Just my opinion.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
If you've never taken it before (or don't have much methyl background), you might start it at 50 the first week so that the sides don't bite you (leg and back pumps and cramps, things like that). I started at 75 and had to reduce to 50 for the first week before increasing back to 75. I'd stay around 75 for the next 3 weeks (so 50/75/75/75) and then you could up it to 100 the last 2 weeks based on your response so far and tolerability or stay at 75, etc (so finish with 75-100/75-100). Just my opinion.
Again thank you for the feedback bro! Any opinions on CEL's Hdrol or PP's Turinabol??? would both yield same results??

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
now you know why alot of people are huge fans of PP they staffing an exellent service to us consumer. thanks for the support!!!!!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Again thank you for the feedback bro! Any opinions on CEL's Hdrol or PP's Turinabol??? would both yield same results??
I would think results would be similar. Just adjust the PP Turinabol dosing since it is in increments of 30mg-not too hard to do-magic marker the 25mg point. Or get the pills.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think results would be similar. Just adjust the PP Turinabol dosing since it is in increments of 30mg-not too hard to do-magic marker the 25mg point. Or get the pills.
Wouldn't the Liquavade provide for better Bio-availability? This is a genuine question not a rebuttal, as I am not 100% sure how LV works.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't the Liquavade provide for better Bio-availability? This is a genuine question not a rebuttal, as I am not 100% sure how LV works.
its does, PP says 2-4 times. It has been proven by lab work and from people on LV tren. altho keep in mind tren is not methyl so the LV helps out much more. I think 60-75mg would be the sweet spot maybe 90mg depending on experiences

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
well as of now i have 3 bottles of CEL's Hdrol so I def have enough for a great run! i could order the PP"S LV if it will give me much more noticable results if it won't then I will just run it the next time around..

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
its does, PP says 2-4 times. It has been proven by lab work and from people on LV tren. altho keep in mind tren is not methyl so the LV helps out much more. I think 60-75mg would be the sweet spot maybe 90mg depending on experiences
PP has never really pushed the 2-4x stronger agenda (which was quite valid with the Tren LV and other non-methyls) with the methylated steroids, more like with the LV/SEEDDS drug delivery system. With superdrone, the benefit is very accurate dosing as low as 2.5 mg (or whatever). Since the Turinabol LV recommends not to exceed 150mg/day or so (quite a lot of halodrol), I am inclined to say that it doesn't increase bioavailability significantly with that compound (or superdrone). With tren LV, absolutely (and dermacrine and 1-t, etc).

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^
(A) I stand corrected.
(B) WOW! That was arguably the best PH bargain ever produced. 6+ cycles of superdrol out of 1 $35 bottle. Even back in the day, a one-bottle cycle of M1T (Higher Power, BB.com brand, LOL) was a whopping $9.95. Way to go Eric!
(C) Maybe I shouldn't have sold my bottle, lol.
(D) Eric, you will have to let us know if the feedback indicates the same with Turinabol and others, for our own sakes!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice thanks Truama.

Warning to anyone who purchased the Superdrone. Most of you guys seriously dont need to go over 10mg/day on this stuff. Guys that ran the original SD are saying the Superdrone LV blows it out of the water... and is easily 2x more effective.

Be safe.

-Eric
I agree. The feedback I've been coming across has been nothing short of outstanding. It's a review thread currently in the making. :)

-John