Super-DMZ v6 - The Most Powerful Legal Supplement on the Market!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
…Shouldn’t be calling it, anything ‘dmz’ with andro’s in it…That’s some bush league hi-tech, stuff…(‘but that’s just like, my opinion, man’)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
…Shouldn’t be calling it, anything ‘dmz’ with andro’s in it…That’s some bush league hi-tech, stuff…(‘but that’s just like, my opinion, man’)
coming from this ahole prince .. i except nothing less .. his job is to rip people off

"waiting for : get a life, you want everything free blah blah comebacks for horrible customer service"

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard HTP makes a lot of their stuff
I think HTP cornered most of the patents of the Andros on the market, if I remember especially after they won against Gov't and bought out blackstone labs, LG Sciences, etc... So would make sense most folks are probably licensing the current Andros from HTP, etc.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I would have left the 19-dhea out completely and doubled the 1-dhea to 100mg/cap.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sorry you guys are upset about the name. I get it on both ends bc Hi Techs calling things anavar, anadrol, superdrol, while being legal PHs isn't my favorite thing in the World, not by any means.

The name "Super DMZ" just became a product that is synanomous (*spelling) with Iron Mag Labs and versions 4 and 5 were also the legal PH's. I of course understand DMZ is short for dymethazine and this does not contain that, nor would we imply that it does.

I also have to say I stand by the owner, he's a great guy. Great products and would never rip anyone off.

As for customer service if you guys need any I am happy to go well above and beyond for you on each and every sale.

Just let me know.

I know I do miss the OG Super DMZ. That stuff was insane.

Thank you all for your time in this thread.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry you guys are upset about the name. I get it on both ends bc Hi Techs calling things anavar, anadrol, superdrol, while being legal PHs isn't my favorite thing in the World, not by any means.

The name "Super DMZ" just became a product that is synanomous (*spelling) with Iron Mag Labs and versions 4 and 5 were also the legal PH's. I of course understand DMZ is short for dymethazine and this does not contain that, nor would we imply that it does.

I also have to say I stand by the owner, he's a great guy. Great products and would never rip anyone off.

As for customer service if you guys need any I am happy to go well above and beyond for you on each and every sale.

Just let me know.

I know I do miss the OG Super DMZ. That stuff was insane.

Thank you all for your time in this thread.
I personally could care less about the names. Anyone that actually knows those names knows the original compounds are not in a legal OTC product. Literally anyone who is using hormonals is going to know they can't buy oxandrolone at my supplement store, regardless of their being a bottle that says Anavar. At least these all contain actual hormonal products vs those ultra-shady ebay companies selling "D-bol" and other garbage.

Hi-Tech BOUGHT AND PAID for the trademarks and they can do anything they want with them IMO.

At the end of the day ANYONE who shops based on what the front of a bottle says, from ANY company, and not what the Supplement Facts and Ingredients says is DOING IT WRONG.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally could care less about the names. Anyone that actually knows those names knows the original compounds are not in a legal OTC product. Literally anyone who is using hormonals is going to know they can't buy oxandrolone at my supplement store, regardless of their being a bottle that says Anavar. At least these all contain actual hormonal products vs those ultra-shady ebay companies selling "D-bol" and other garbage.

Hi-Tech BOUGHT AND PAID for the trademarks and they can do anything they want with them IMO.

At the end of the day ANYONE who shops based on what the front of a bottle says, from ANY company, and not what the Supplement Facts and Ingredients says is DOING IT WRONG.
What are u talking about!

I bought Angel Dust and crack preworkouts and totally expected them to be Street drugs!

I bought C4 and tried to blow up my local gym but the only thing I blew up was the toilet😂😂😂😂😂😂

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TOTALLY AGREE! was just about to post the same thing smdh!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might be the most power supplement in the market //
[/QUOTE]
go away troll damn you dont even know wtf anybody is talking about!

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Is this not going to be released anymore?
If not, an alternative version with way more 1-DHEA would be something I would think was cool as opposed to buying whoever else’s oral DHEA-derivatives or mixes.
Is* something I think is* cool

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To my knowledge this is coming still. Just a small delay happened for 3 months tbh.

Also our sister company MuscleGELZ has a topical CJC-1295+Ipamorelin product coming in January.

Both products should be awesome.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
To my knowledge this is coming still. Just a small delay happened for 3 months tbh.

Also our sister company MuscleGELZ has a topical CJC-1295+Ipamorelin product coming in January.

Both products should be awesome.
Thank you!! I am going to try the MG- incinerate + heal for tendons regarding Lyme.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you!! I am going to try the MG- incinerate + heal for tendons regarding Lyme.
I use both and have sold hundreds of both.

Heal is magical.

I truly like incinerate combined w cardarine.