The most powerful LEGAL anabolic steroid stacks... and how to beat the side-effects

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^
(A) I stand corrected.
(B) WOW! That was arguably the best PH bargain ever produced. 6+ cycles of superdrol out of 1 $35 bottle. Even back in the day, a one-bottle cycle of M1T (Higher Power, BB.com brand, LOL) was a whopping $9.95. Way to go Eric!
(C) Maybe I shouldn't have sold my bottle, lol.
(D) Eric, you will have to let us know if the feedback indicates the same with Turinabol and others, for our own sakes!
Im sure its the same case for Turinabol although its one of the few products I have not yet used myself.

We have guys opting for our Turinabol over Dbol now for their cycles... just as effective, with less back pumps and without the legal risk.

-Eric

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Im sure its the same case for Turinabol although its one of the few products I have not yet used myself.

We have guys opting for our Turinabol over Dbol now for their cycles... just as effective, with less back pumps and without the legal risk.

-Eric
That is a good point. D-bol grows on trees up here. But all it takes is one "bad day" to get caught up over some BS and land in some real shiit. That bad day may never come, but if it does, well, you know the rest.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
That is a good point. D-bol grows on trees up here. But all it takes is one "bad day" to get caught up over some BS and land in some real shiit. That bad day may never come, but if it does, well, you know the rest.
what type of trouble can you get into as a buyer. not much i dont think. Dealing is a whole different story

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
what type of trouble can you get into as a buyer. not much i dont think. Dealing is a whole different story
State laws vary, but the federal penalties for possession of a CIII controlled substance (without script and D-Bol isn't in the PDR anymore) are up to 5 years in prison and a hefty fine. Typical penalties for possession (as in buying and getting caught then or en route to your house) are probably 1-5 years, depending on a number of variables including amount, circumstances, how "cooperative" you are in giving up your supplier (never!), etc, ad nauseum. It is also a felony to possess even 1 d-bol, so if you skate on jail time, and just get probation, you still get slapped with a felony. Now, go find a job!

BTW, get caught with 100 pills x 100mg each d-bol tabs and you might be looking at a conspiracy to distribute charge since all the legal experts and judges know that 5mg of d-bol a day is a typical dose (LOL), and you had 10,000mg in your possession. Also, 5mg d-bols are still the UG and non-UG norm in many areas, so that further bolsters their case for distribution. More legal fees and crossing of fingers and more likely to do a solid 5 years in prison in the worst case.

It's more risk than I am willing to take b/c risk = low but penalties = severe (legal fees, possible jail/prison time, probation, felony on your record, can't get a job, get fired from current job, etc).

If I go methyl again, it will be the Turinabol LV. I'd rather deal with potential liver issues alone rather than go to prison jobless and with liver issues post cycle.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
agreed turinabol + maby fura sounds like a sweet stack

State laws vary, but the federal penalties for possession of a CIII controlled substance (without script and D-Bol isn't in the PDR anymore) are up to 5 years in prison and a hefty fine. Typical penalties for possession (as in buying and getting caught then or en route to your house) are probably 1-5 years, depending on a number of variables including amount, circumstances, how "cooperative" you are in giving up your supplier (never!), etc, ad nauseum. It is also a felony to possess even 1 d-bol, so if you skate on jail time, and just get probation, you still get slapped with a felony. Now, go find a job!

BTW, get caught with 100 pills x 100mg each d-bol tabs and you might be looking at a conspiracy to distribute charge since all the legal experts and judges know that 5mg of d-bol a day is a typical dose (LOL), and you had 10,000mg in your possession. Also, 5mg d-bols are still the UG and non-UG norm in many areas, so that further bolsters their case for distribution. More legal fees and crossing of fingers and more likely to do a solid 5 years in prison in the worst case.

It's more risk than I am willing to take b/c risk = low but penalties = severe (legal fees, possible jail/prison time, probation, felony on your record, can't get a job, get fired from current job, etc).

If I go methyl again, it will be the Turinabol LV. I'd rather deal with potential liver issues alone rather than go to prison jobless and with liver issues post cycle.

762mm

762mm

Awards
I deffinately am interested in the listed products. Do forgive me if i had missed something, but due to tending to the wife and caring for sick kids, i tend to miss things said. Does water retention occure with these products? I like the water retention for joint and spinal pain relief. Other products of which i have encountered cause a very dry effect which ultimately caused issues.

If anyone could help, that would be much appreciated!!!!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I deffinately am interested in the listed products. Do forgive me if i had missed something, but due to tending to the wife and caring for sick kids, i tend to miss things said. Does water retention occure with these products? I like the water retention for joint and spinal pain relief. Other products of which i have encountered cause a very dry effect which ultimately caused issues.

no water retention with turinabol. superdrone is no longer avail

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established

Dermacrine LV would be a good product for you and it is on sale too (thru 4/21). You will retain some fluid which will definitely help avoid the sandpaper joint syndrome that some PHs give you.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine LV would be a good product for you and it is on sale too (thru 4/21). You will retain some fluid which will definitely help avoid the sandpaper joint syndrome that some PHs give you.
The sale might go a bit longer....

762mm

762mm

Awards
Would Superdrone be a good compliment to the M1 4ADD and H-Drol?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Superdrone LV is ths ****. My jaw is wired shut so i can't really workout. I went from 160lbS down to 135lbs. I wasn't having that so i ordered some superdrone off ebay and made my own transdermal test.

I get the wires cut Friday so i will start to be able to eat again. I'm almost done with 3 weeks of the superdrone and test cream and i have gained 20lbs back already and BF is about 8%. Workouts have just been pull-ups, push-ups, curls, shoulder presses, basically anything i can do with 40lbs worth of dumbbells, and the perfect pull-up. I'm very inventive so I'm able to hit every body part no problem but only have limited weights.

I've tried the original and ran that for 4 weeks and up to 30mg. The superdrone i don't need to go past 20mg. The best thing is one bottle will last me 3 cycles. I have a bottle of 1-T I plan to start on Monday which will take superdrone's place for 4 weeks then i will go back on superdrone for 3 weeks so my goal for the next 7 weeks is to gain 15 more lbs with 1-T followed by the Superdrone. I think this should be very possible being that i will finally be able to eat again. I must say I'm extremely impressed with the superdrone as i have been with all of PP's products. To gain back all that weight i lost in less then 3 weeks is absolutely amazing and i cant wait to see what the next 7 weeks will bring. I'll be taking pics along the way so at the end I'll just make a thread with my thoughts and pics of how well the products work and what proper training and nutrition can do for you.

Last edited:
qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Would Superdrone be a good compliment to the M1 4ADD and H-Drol?
i would advise against it. superdone is way powerful on its own. 2 methyls also are very costly on the liver

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i would advise against it. superdone is way powerful on its own. 2 methyls also are very costly on the liver
I was thinking this as well, SD and HD would be a little much

762mm

762mm

Awards
Oh right on !! Good luck to you in your process!! And thanks for the feedback on Superdrone!! I will purchase it as soon as possible! I have M4 ADD and H-Drol on the way. I will purchase LG Sciences new Anadrolic State GT and Anadrolic Pump as well. I am currently finished with my current cycle of products, therefore in about 4 and 1/2 weeks i will start a new beginning again!!

Sorry to hear about the jaw issue. That much be rough. Im recoperating from a broken ankle, and for the first month and a half i couldnt even so much as lift or the blood pressure would throb my foot to death!! I lost ALOT of muscle mass, upper and lower!!

Good luck and thanks for the info!!
Good Day !!!!!

762mm

762mm

Awards
Scratch that upper post. I posted that message and it popped up on the wrong place LOL / Thanks Qwarty and Jimbo for the info! Im not really knowledgable with products outside of my previous anadrol and dianabol products! Thanks again for that input!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scratch that upper post. I posted that message and it popped up on the wrong place LOL / Thanks Qwarty and Jimbo for the info! Im not really knowledgable with products outside of my previous anadrol and dianabol products! Thanks again for that input!!
You will definitly enjoy the superdrone. There are many logs floating around. I particularly liked American Jambo's. It convinced me that I had to make a purchase, and grabbed a bottle while I could. Honestly both superdrone and the Turinabol have had good responses. Superdrone is honestly one of the strongest legal steroids you could get your hands on, and some (such as AmericanJambo) have seen some fat loss as well. Jherman's log on Turinabol has shown some explosive growth in muscle as well.

762mm

762mm

Awards
Good morning Study! I hope I will enjoy the Superdrone!! I set aside my savings for every cycle, and since im not wanting to chance purchasing my usual products, I have purchased two (2) M1 4ADD, two (2) H-Drol, and so far one (1) Superdrone. My honest worry is the lack of water retention with these products. Someone had informed me that Superdrol will cause water retention. If thats the case, then im in part theorizing using the M1 4ADD for about half the cycle, then the Superdrone for the second half. (to get that fluid in the joints and spine!

Any input on that?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning Study! I hope I will enjoy the Superdrone!! I set aside my savings for every cycle, and since im not wanting to chance purchasing my usual products, I have purchased two (2) M1 4ADD, two (2) H-Drol, and so far one (1) Superdrone. My honest worry is the lack of water retention with these products. Someone had informed me that Superdrol will cause water retention. If thats the case, then im in part theorizing using the M1 4ADD for about half the cycle, then the Superdrone for the second half. (to get that fluid in the joints and spine!

Any input on that?
In all reality, I would just do the superdrone. The Superdrone will provide Intracellular water retention with no real visible bloat. I also am a firm believer that superdrone should be run by itself for anyone but an advanced PH user.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Any input on that?
You're going to note less of a "bloat effect" with the Superdrone in comparison with the M1,4ADD. The superdrone is a powerful compound. Remember that more does NOT equal better. I would start with a small dose and adjust as needed. Most of the feedback would indicate that guys using it at 10mg/day are getting very good effects.

Our Turinabol-LV is a milder option and a better compound to get started with, imho. If you have any specific questions, we'll be glad to answer them for you. :)

-John

762mm

762mm

Awards
I appreciate every one of your inputs and help to my questions!! It sound like the products i have purchased should last me a LONG time !! Knowing how once you find good products, they all the sudden "dissappear" form the market, Im concidering purchasing one more superdrone just as a for sure stock up in future cycles! But gol-ly money just doesnt grow off trees lol Either way i believe i have an ample supply as it stands!! And as I type, im going to make the absolute most of the products. Im concidering posting pics at the beginning, and pics at the completion!! Anyways im out of here. My boy's birthday is today. Just turned one (1) year old !! He is going to be the next soldier in the family, and or the next branch warren !!!!!!! But first we must get past Barnie & Yo Gabba Gabba lmao

Good Day Guys!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate every one of your inputs and help to my questions!! It sound like the products i have purchased should last me a LONG time !! Knowing how once you find good products, they all the sudden "dissappear" form the market, Im concidering purchasing one more superdrone just as a for sure stock up in future cycles! But gol-ly money just doesnt grow off trees lol Either way i believe i have an ample supply as it stands!! And I type, im going to make the absolute most of the products. Im concidering posting pics at the beginning, and pics at the completion!! Anyways im out of here. My boy's birthday is today. Just turned one (1) year old !! He is going to be the next soldier in the family, and or the next branch warren !!!!!!! But first we must get past Yo Gabba Gabba lmao

Good Day Guys!!
First off happy birthday to your son, enjoy the day with him.

Secondly, it is unfortunate, but Superdrone-LV has been discontinued from PP. You could look at grabbing another bottle of Turinabol, or possibly grabbing the new AndroHard, which converts to DHT. Trauma just added a writeup on it to AnabolicMinds. You can check the thread here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/151597-get-alpha-male.html

I agree with your money comment, I am in a similar situation, but with the Tax sale going on (linked from Trauma's write up), its a good time to stock up if you were going to.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate every one of your inputs and help to my questions!! It sound like the products i have purchased should last me a LONG time !! Knowing how once you find good products, they all the sudden "dissappear" form the market, Im concidering purchasing one more superdrone just as a for sure stock up in future cycles! But gol-ly money just doesnt grow off trees lol Either way i believe i have an ample supply as it stands!! And as I type, im going to make the absolute most of the products. Im concidering posting pics at the beginning, and pics at the completion!! Anyways im out of here. My boy's birthday is today. Just turned one (1) year old !! He is going to be the next soldier in the family, and or the next branch warren !!!!!!! But first we must get past Barnie & Yo Gabba Gabba lmao

Good Day Guys!!

Damn man, I wish I was one.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
So whats next after Androhard? Any plans to do another short run of Superdrone in the distant future?

bjh1918

Awards
Would anyone think a SD/ Androhard cycle would be a good idea? If so, how would run the two...

bjh1918

Awards
This is what i will be doing for my sd run, but i havnt had time to plan the cycle since it is for a future date still.
Well i was thinking of doing it in the next few weeks. So any help or cycle recommendations will be appreciated.... Or how about SD with Turenibol?? and if so how would you run it. I could not find any previous cycles on here...thanks again

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitly go superdrol and androhard as opposed to superdrol and turinabol. The latter would be more taxing on the body. Ill look into the androhard/ sd dosing and get back to you.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
why is everyone wanting to stack everything now if u havent even used the product solo why stack it ur gonna get more gains than u will probably be able to maintain already on the superdrone alone unless u really know what ur doing. Especially thinking of stacking it with turinabol those are both class 2 and quite potent ph's, if u havent done a solo run of the SD i'd suggest doing that first. If you are to stack I would go with the SD/androhard that looks like it would compliment pretty well.

bjh1918

Awards
why is everyone wanting to stack everything now if u havent even used the product solo why stack it ur gonna get more gains than u will probably be able to maintain already on the superdrone alone unless u really know what ur doing. Especially thinking of stacking it with turinabol those are both class 2 and quite potent ph's, if u havent done a solo run of the SD i'd suggest doing that first. If you are to stack I would go with the SD/androhard that looks like it would compliment pretty well.
i agree with you. I have already done a SD cycle when it first came out. The gains were great for me. I gained about 16 lbs.

As for my diet on my next cycle.Would you go with a clean diet? Or crank it up? On my last cycle I was doing about 500 grams of protein a day. Majority coming from protein powder and chicken.

Can anyone recommend a diet? My goal this time is to gain 20 lbs..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely agree with you man, but if they are going to stack, the androhard is relatively mild, and in all reality a well placed compliment to a harsher PH.

bjh1918

Awards
I would definitly go superdrol and androhard as opposed to superdrol and turinabol. The latter would be more taxing on the body. Ill look into the androhard/ sd dosing and get back to you.
THANKS!!!!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
In all reality, I would just do the superdrone. The Superdrone will provide Intracellular water retention with no real visible bloat. I also am a firm believer that superdrone should be run by itself for anyone but an advanced PH user.
^^^What he said, and I wouldn't stack/bridge superdrone with anything methylated, beginner or advanced. It is already a DI-methylated steroid, so it is almost like taking 2 methyls together to begin with. I will say that superdrol has been stacked/bridged with other methyls before, and I've seen bloodwork, but I would strongly advise against it if you value your health. Your risk of cholestasis and other serious liver disorders would go up dramatically, and superdrone/superdrol alone can and has caused cholestasis, jaundice, and worse in some users. Use strong liver supports like Liver Juice LV and get those bloodtests!:)

Superdrol is plenty strong and really, you gain so much weight on it that (A) you won't retain all of it post-cycle (including but not limited to the excess water retention), and (B) adding another methyl would yield little additional gains if any and they would almost certainly be lost in PCT. The body just can't absorb 20-30lb gains in 4-6 weeks and actually hold onto all that weight (the part that isn't water).

Also, your joints shouldn't be dry on the superdrol even though it does mainly cause intracellular water retention rather than "bloat" like with dianabol. However, it would be a good idea to add something to your cycle for joint support (Cissus, GLC 2000, Celadrin MSM, Animal Flex, etc). Your strength will go through the roof on superdrol, and between that and the increase in size, you will be more prone to joint irritation/injury. So any of those products are better joint protectants than say adding another steroid like Dianabol or M1,4ADD for the extra water they bring. Your BP would get pretty high on superdrone + an aromatizing steroid like d-bol b/c you would be combining intracellular water retention with subcutaneous water retention, both of which increase BP.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I say this a lot, but the class I/class II steroid distinctions are a myth.

This study pretty much put the nail in the coffin on this theory, and supports what I have been saying about the class I/II thoery for about 5 years now (I think its been about that long).

Anabolic-androgenic steroid interaction with rat androgen receptor in vivo and in vitro: a comparative study. Feldkoren BI, Andersson S. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 Apr;94(5):481-7. Epub 2005 Mar 17.

Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone and are characterized by their ability to cause nitrogen retention and positive protein metabolism, thereby leading to increased protein synthesis and muscle mass. There are disagreements in the literature in regards to the interaction of anabolic steroids with the androgen receptor (AR) as revealed by competitive ligand binding assays in vitro using cytosolic preparations from prostate and skeletal muscle. By use of tissue extracts, it has been shown that some anabolic steroids have binding affinities for the AR that are higher than that of the natural androgen testosterone, while others such as stanozolol and methanedienone have significantly lower affinities as compared with testosterone. In this study we show that stanozolol and methanedienone are low affinity ligands of the rat recombinant AR as revealed by a ligand binding assay in vitro, however, based on a cell-based AR-dependent transactivation assay, they are potent activators of the AR. We also show that a single injection of stanozolol and methanedienone causes a rapid cytosolic depletion of AR in rat skeletal muscle. Based on these results, we conclude that anabolic steroids with low affinity to AR in vitro, can in fact in vivo act on the AR to cause biological responses.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
If running AndroHard and Superdrone in a stack, I would just run the AndroHard at the normal recommended dose which is 250mg twice a day. I'd run the Superdrone at 5mg twice a day and assess your response to it before considering any dose increases. It is much more potent than even the original Designer Supps Superdrol based on feedback from ppl who have run both. 1 bottle of AndroHard will last 25 days at the rec dose, so 3.5 weeks. So I think 1 bottle of AndroHard + a portion of a bottle of Superdrone and you should be set. Well...you still need all the supports-liver protectants like Liver Juice and something for BP perhaps like hawthorne and something for your joints, but you've ran superdrol before, so I assume you know all that.:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would anyone think a SD/ Androhard cycle would be a good idea? If so, how would run the two...
Either our Dermacrine or AndroHard would stack well with SD.

Before I would recommend anything I'd need to know some more information. What's you AAS/PH experience? Have you even run SD solo? Any medical problems?

I always advise against stacking compounds before you've tried them on an individual basis to assess individual effects. It's far too common I see guys trying to stack everything under the sun in order the make what most would call a "decent cycle". Some of the best cycles are the most basic or simple; especially if you're new to the experience.

-John

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established

Before I would recommend anything I'd need to know some more information. What's you AAS/PH experience? Have you even run SD solo? Any medical problems?

I always advise against stacking compounds before you've tried them on an individual basis to assess individual effects. It's far too common I see guys trying to stack everything under the sun in order the make what most would call a "decent cycle". Some of the best cycles are the most basic or simple; especially if you're new to the experience.

-John
He said that he already run a Superdrol cycle when it first came out (gained 16 lbs, etc). So it seems reasonable to me to suggest adding either AndroHard or Dermacrine for some side-effect mitigation and androgenic support.

It is true that the only way to really assess the effects of something is to run one compound at a time.

But OTOH, if the person has run a cycle of Superdrol, I would (perhaps fallaciously) tend to give credit to the AndroHard or Dermacrine for whatever of the typical Superdrol side effects are ameliorated or mitigated when running the stack as well as any additional, positive benefits noted. Of course, I still advise heavily against stacking methyls and even bridging them, esp. with superdrol in the picture, for reasons already mentioned.

I am using myself as an example here, but I would probably never run Dermacrine by itself simply because of all the feedback I've seen on it regarding the ridiculous increases in libido (most ppl like; some get annoyed after a while). I actually got sick of that while using Phyto-Testosterone and stopped using it after 5 or 6 weeks (libido was insane). It's great for the libido and mood, but I simply see it as a support supplement as a result (like for post-nolva PCT impotence), and granted, it isn't a steroid proper (the Phyto). Consequently...I would probably only use Dermacrine in a support-type fashion with another substance that tends to cause lethargy and impaired libido even though Dermacrine can be used by itself to good effect.

In the same vein, if someone has decided to run superdrol but hasn't run it before (using me as an example again), then I don't see why one should have to suffer through the lethargy and other undesirable/unbalanced effects that Superdrol is well known for if a reasonable addition such as Dermacrine can help control those side effects and without putting too much additional strain on the person's liver and body. But that is just my own opinion.

However, there is still a lot to be said for not going overboard trying to stack lots of hormones together (esp. the stacking methyls craziness:eek5:). I learned that the hard way recently by running a cycle of 4 different PH/DS. Seemed reasonable enough (bridged two methyls + ran 2 non-methyls), and I used industrial strength liver protectants and I still developed a mild case of drug-induced hepatitis. So this is definitely something to consider when you are making your next "omlette":).

bjh1918

Awards

Yes I already did a SD cycle. No medical problems at all. I did experience some side effects from SD when I increased dosage. The side effects hit me at 20 ml a day. But when I brought it down things went back to normal.

bjh1918

Awards
So how would you run the cycle. How about something like this?

Week 1-2: SD 10mg
Week 2-4: SD 15mg + Androhard
Week 5-6: androhard
Week 7-8: androhard