the goal with DAA

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on the bulk DAA for 3 days now. I smell nothing when I go.. I did the TCF-1 a while back & really liked it. Hoping to see the same results from the bulk.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Something is wreaking havoc ( Oder wise) on me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sweat all day @ work, going through 3 shirts a day. I ALWAYS stink! Lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Magnesium Citrate for starters. That covers many, many bases.

But yeah, I agree. People remember their livers, but generally neglect there kidneys. Juice markedly increases the retention of 3 elements: Nitrogen, Calcium and Phosphorus, and Calcium Phosphate is a common constituent of kidney stones. Not to mention, most people don't drink enough water. Magnesium and Potassium (especially the citrate forms) are good insurance to antagonize ureterolithiasis formation.
Indeed. Pyridoxamine, one of the more bioactive Vitamin B6 forms, is another compound that exerts a powerful kidney protection function, in addition to its other benefits, including protecting against the deleterious cellular effects of the cross-linking of proteins and carbohydrates.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Pyridoxamine, one of the more bioactive Vitamin B6 forms, is another compound that exerts a powerful kidney protection function, in addition to its other benefits, including protecting against the deleterious cellular effects of the cross-linking of proteins and carbohydrates.
Strategic, you have any recommendations for Pyridoxamine. Can't really find anything except for Life Extension. Also seen where true form has been banned by FDA for over the counter because pharma company is looking to use it for diabetic patients.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategic, you have any recommendations for Pyridoxamine. Can't really find anything except for Life Extension. Also seen where true form has been banned by FDA for over the counter because pharma company is looking to use it for diabetic patients.
What do you mean by "recommendations"?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
supplement wise. Any brands that you like
Life Extension Foundation is the only one I trust, as far as this compound goes.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking this B6 vitamer with Carnosine could be a potent anti-AGEs strategy as well.
Absolutely. That is, in fact, the classic combo.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between Pyridoxamine and p5p ??

i take NOW p5p does this have the same anti aging benifits?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

I think it probably does because P5P converts to the phosphated form of Pyridoxamine in some reactions, but to what degree I'm unsure. Perhaps strat can chime in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some good daa info in here...thanks guys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The three vitamin B6 forms, pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine, are all precursors to the coenzyme form, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P5P or PLP). Pyridoxamine is the form that has been shown to have the most important impact on AGEs-related anti-aging considerations. Nevertheless, P5P, like Dr. D suggested, should also exert related benefits.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it probably does because P5P converts to the phosphated form of Pyridoxamine in some reactions, but to what degree I'm unsure. Perhaps strat can chime in.
Like pyridoxine and pyridoxal, pyridoxamine conversion to the coenzyme form, pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P or PLP), occurs via a sequential action of phosphotases, kinases, and oxidases. In particular, pyridoxamine is ultimately converted to PLP via intestinal phosphatase hydrolysis, and enzymatic actions of pyridoxal kinase and pyridoxine 5-phosphate oxidase.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Like pyridoxine and pyridoxal, pyridoxamine conversion to the coenzyme form, pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P or PLP), occurs via a sequential action of phosphotases, kinases, and oxidases. In particular, pyridoxamine is ultimately converted to PLP via intestinal phosphatase hydrolysis, and enzymatic actions of pyridoxal kinase and pyridoxine 5-phosphate oxidase.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.

:hug: lol

abbazaba

Awards
Greetings.

I plan on going on a Lean Xtreme, TestoPro, and bulk DAA run for 60 days. Lean Xtreme will only dosed at 2 caps/day, TestoPro 4/day, and DAA 3 g/day.

Do you see a possible issue with the proposed stack?

Thank you.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Greetings.

I plan on going on a Lean Xtreme, TestoPro, and bulk DAA run for 60 days. Lean Xtreme will only dosed at 2 caps/day, TestoPro 4/day, and DAA 3 g/day.

Do you see a possible issue with the proposed stack?

Thank you.
Looks like a nice combo!

abbazaba

Awards
Glad that you agree.

I thought it has everything and couldn't pass it up - testofen, forskholii, 7-OH, divanyl, DAA.

Only thing I am worried about is that it will be a 60 day cycle.

abbazaba

Awards
Also, instead of an AI, I figured I'd try I3C - I am actually going to get some extra I3C on top of what is in TestoPro.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Also, instead of an AI, I figured I'd try I3C - I am actually going to get some extra I3C on top of what is in TestoPro.
Too much I3C can cause enzyme induction. If I was gonna choose, I'd maybe go with DIM instead, but I'm probably pretty alone in that opinion. Just don't get greedy with the doses and you'll likely be OK with a little additional I3C.

Also, I wouldn't worry about 60 days. You can always cut it short if you get a bad vibe, but 60 sounds like a good plan with your stack.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, might get some and run it along side the p5p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much I3C can cause enzyme induction. If I was gonna choose, I'd maybe go with DIM instead, but I'm probably pretty alone in that opinion. Just don't get greedy with the doses and you'll likely be OK with a little additional I3C.....
You are not alone, my friend! I have always argued for a preference of Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) over Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM). As is well known, apart from helping neutralize harmful estrogen metabolites by triggering so-called Phase I and Phase II detoxifying enzymes, indole-3-carbinol also favourably improves the ratio of "good" estrogens to "bad". In particular, it raises the levels of the beneficial 2-hydroxyestrone compared to that of the harmful 16-hydroxyestrone, in addition to supporting the stabilisation of DIM levels. On its part, DIM, the I3C metabolite, specifically addresses the potentially harmful estrogen metabolite called 4-hydroxyestrone. Both I3C and DIM may induce deceased-cell apoptosis and trigger DNA repair. Overall, several metabolites can be synthesized from I3C, including DIM. As a consequence, I3C has a broader set of beneficial biological actions than DIM. If I had to choose one of the two, it would be I3C. Nevertheless, the two can also make a nice stack.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You are not alone, my friend! I have always argued for a preference of Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) over Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM). As is well known, apart from helping neutralize harmful estrogen metabolites by triggering so-called Phase I and Phase II detoxifying enzymes, indole-3-carbinol also favourably improves the ratio of "good" estrogens to "bad". In particular, it raises the levels of the beneficial 2-hydroxyestrone compared to that of the harmful 16-hydroxyestrone, in addition to supporting the stabilisation of DIM levels. On its part, DIM, the I3C metabolite, specifically addresses the potentially harmful estrogen metabolite called 4-hydroxyestrone. Both I3C and DIM may induce deceased-cell apoptosis and trigger DNA repair. Overall, several metabolites can be synthesized from I3C, including DIM. As a consequence, I3C has a broader set of beneficial biological actions than DIM. If I had to choose one of the two, it would be I3C. Nevertheless, the two can also make a nice stack.
The negative thing about I3C is the CYP1A2 induction, and to a lesser extent the CYP3A4 induction. Plus the increases in the serum concentrations of ALT (alanine aminotransferase) and enhanced development of cancer in animal models when given after carcinogen. I3C makes me nervous intentionally inducing these isozymes, especially with all the carcinogens constantly present in our environment and food-chain.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Combining Calcium with DAA can increase it's efficacy, but also it's side effects unfortunately. I don't like to take extra Calcium beyond what I get in my diet. It promotes kidney stones over time (especially in juicers) and reduces the absorption and benefits of magnesium (which I do supplement every night.)
Would supplementing magnesium help circumvent that? It seems you prefer the normal DAA versus all the other stuff. I gotta be honest, I felt much better when I took the bulk stuff but it was also like a grenade in my colon...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would supplementing magnesium help circumvent that? It seems you prefer the normal DAA versus all the other stuff. I gotta be honest, I felt much better when I took the bulk stuff but it was also like a grenade in my colon...
Yes, Magnesium is proven to reduce the occurrence of kidney stones. It also help prevent arteriosclerotic Calcium/cholesterol plaques in blood vessels. Plus, Magnesium directly antagonizes Calcium induced constipation in the gut. If you're constipated, take more Magnesium. If your stools are too loose, take more Calcium. Magnesium is involved in over 100 enzymatic bodily processes, so it's important not to neglect it.

Magnesium balances Calcium. Ideally you should get about 400mg elemental Mg and 1000mg elemental Ca per day, to balance. It's pretty easy to get that much Ca in your diet, but not as easy to get the Mg you need. That's why I supplement Mg every night.

I do think many women can benefit from Ca supps though.

What bulk stuff? Was it pure DAA, or a racemic blend, or a salt?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
It was bulk stuff from Nutra. I felt more aggressive and the effects more pronounced but it was sure rough. Interesting on the magnesium. I supplement zinc with how much milk I drink but I guess its common sense to include the magnesium too. About how much do you/would you use together? I can adjust accordingly, just looking for a baseline...whats your response to the people who think DAA is an excitotoxin etc. Seems like some scare tactics...you know, now that I think about it, Id love to see all the stuff you supplement on the daily grind and so on. Thanks D, youre always real helpful! :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It was bulk stuff from Nutra. I felt more aggressive and the effects more pronounced but it was sure rough. Interesting on the magnesium. I supplement zinc with how much milk I drink but I guess its common sense to include the magnesium too. About how much do you/would you use together? I can adjust accordingly, just looking for a baseline...whats your response to the people who think DAA is an excitotoxin etc. Seems like some scare tactics...you know, now that I think about it, Id love to see all the stuff you supplement on the daily grind and so on. Thanks D, youre always real helpful! :)
Yes, DAA could theoretically act as an excitotoxin in some situational models, like stacking it with Calcium. I think you might be begging for side effects if you're combining DAA with Calcium. It's the influx of extra Calcium that's associated with most of the toxicity of NMDA agonists!

'Excitotoxins like NMDA and kainic acid which bind to these receptors, as well as pathologically high levels of glutamate, can cause excitotoxicity by allowing high levels of calcium ions (Ca2+) to enter the cell. Ca2+ influx into cells activates a number of enzymes, including phospholipases, endonucleases and proteases such as calpain. These enzymes go on to damage cell structures such as components of the cytoskeleton, membrane, and DNA.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutamate_toxicity

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
so does that mean testforce which has calcium in it , may be harmful?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
so does that mean testforce which has calcium in it , may be harmful?
Is this the product you're talking about?

http://anabolicminds.com/store/1003198.html

I don't know, I haven't tried it. I don't anticipate that I will either, because each 3.45g serving calculates out to 808mg Calcium per scoop! That product's label claims you're only getting 451mg Ca per scoop, but the molecular weight of Ca (40.08) divided by the molecular weight of Ca-DAA (171.16) then multiplied by 3.45g adds up to 808mg. That also suggests that you're only really getting about 2.6g of DAA per dose, but that's an adequate amount IMO, so it should still work at least. But I'm not some middle-aged osteoporotic woman for goodness sake, that's just way more daily Calcium than I want, especially stacked with a potential excitotoxin that works by Calcium flux through NMDA receptors.

Perhaps you should ask Mr. Patrik Westberg about the toxicity of Ca-DAA? His write-up is word for word the same as the product you mentioned. Hmmmm... go figure. :rolleyes:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/110936600/D_Aspartate_Calcium_Chelate.html

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, DAA could theoretically act as an excitotoxin in some situational models, like stacking it with Calcium. I think you might be begging for side effects if you're combining DAA with Calcium. It's the influx of extra Calcium that's associated with most of the toxicity of NMDA agonists!

'Excitotoxins like NMDA and kainic acid which bind to these receptors, as well as pathologically high levels of glutamate, can cause excitotoxicity by allowing high levels of calcium ions (Ca2+) to enter the cell. Ca2+ influx into cells activates a number of enzymes, including phospholipases, endonucleases and proteases such as calpain. These enzymes go on to damage cell structures such as components of the cytoskeleton, membrane, and DNA.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutamate_toxicity
So, you mentioned "situational models." Could you elaborate so we might enjoy the product and avoid these? Would you recommend short runs of this product if that is the case? Because I sure do love my milk!:love:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So, you mentioned "situational models." Could you elaborate so we might enjoy the product and avoid these? Would you recommend short runs of this product if that is the case? Because I sure do love my milk!:love:
I like milk too! And cheese. :p But if you drink 3 regular glasses a day (we aren't even talking about huge glasses like you and I drink) and have a few pieces of string cheese, or put some mozzarella on your chicken breast, you're already up to over 1,100 mg of Calcium for the day! Now do you really wanna add an additional 400-800mg Calcium on top of that?! It's just over-kill, and male athletes don't need that much Calcium IMO (and if you're using an NMDA agonist or an anabolic, you don't want that much Calcium for sure.) No wonder so many otherwise healthy male athletes are Magnesium and Zinc deficient, they're probably consuming excessive Calcium. :ponder:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, what is your take on NMDA, I personally prefer it over DAA, although DAA is effective. If cycled, can it be fine for overall brain health in your opinion? I know there are lots of factors since NMDA intake can be productive to some.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
DAMN, glad Ds droppin some knowledge around here. Always interesting to read Ds post, i wish he answered as many questions of mine as he answers here, you guys are lucky :p :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the product you're talking about?

http://anabolicminds.com/store/1003198.html

I don't know, I haven't tried it. I don't anticipate that I will either, because each 3.45g serving calculates out to 808mg Calcium per scoop! That product's label claims you're only getting 451mg Ca per scoop, but the molecular weight of Ca (40.08) divided by the molecular weight of Ca-DAA (171.16) then multiplied by 3.45g adds up to 808mg. That also suggests that you're only really getting about 2.6g of DAA per dose, but that's an adequate amount IMO, so it should still work at least. But I'm not some middle-aged osteoporotic woman for goodness sake, that's just way more daily Calcium than I want, especially stacked with a potential excitotoxin that works by Calcium flux through NMDA receptors.

Perhaps you should ask Mr. Patrik Westberg about the toxicity of Ca-DAA? His write-up is word for word the same as the product you mentioned. Hmmmm... go figure. :rolleyes:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/110936600/D_Aspartate_Calcium_Chelate.html
Perhaps since calcium is a divalent ion, and aspartate being the conjugate base having a charge of -1 binds 2 Asp. Numbers aren't perfect, but it's closer.

On a related, I finally got my DAA. I feel like a caveman here, but I'll be giving it a whirl to see what all this hype is about.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
Excellent thread everyone. Don't know who you are, Dr. D, but you use lots of words that have me reading Wikipedia and journal articles (ok, abstracts) for hours. I like.

Got a question: has anyone tried Anabolic Xtreme's Axcite Magnum? I recently ordered a bottle on a whim--not sure if that was a great idea--but I'm not sure how much DAA is actually in it since they use a proprietary blend. One cap has 819 mg and you're supposed to take 2-3 AM and 2-3 PM. DAA is listed 2nd, after ginseng. The other two ingredients are icariin and pine bark extract. Also, I've got about 1 week left on an 8-wk 800 mg ED Testofen cycle. Can I overlap the DAA or should I take a break?

Thanks!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps since calcium is a divalent ion, and aspartate being the conjugate base having a charge of -1 binds 2 Asp. Numbers aren't perfect, but it's closer.
That does not appear to be the case. See for yourself, this reference is for the L-isomer [CAS: 21059-46-1] which has the same molecular mass as Ca-DAA:

http://www.chemblink.com/products/21059-46-1.htm

On a related, I finally got my DAA. I feel like a caveman here, but I'll be giving it a whirl to see what all this hype is about.
:p I'm usually a step behind on such things myself. Not sure why so many converged on this concept so recently and simultaneously, the data has been out there a long time.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Excellent thread everyone. Don't know who you are, Dr. D, but you use lots of words that have me reading Wikipedia and journal articles (ok, abstracts) for hours. I like.
Good to meet you too, RC! People need to research and question things these days. ;)

Got a question: has anyone tried Anabolic Xtreme's Axcite Magnum? I recently ordered a bottle on a whim--not sure if that was a great idea--but I'm not sure how much DAA is actually in it since they use a proprietary blend. One cap has 819 mg and you're supposed to take 2-3 AM and 2-3 PM. DAA is listed 2nd, after ginseng. The other two ingredients are icariin and pine bark extract.
Yeah, I've used 2-3 bottles of it so far, Magnum's good stuff. The thing is, it only has a half dose of DAA, so it's more for guys who plan to stay on DAA constantly. Magnum is not designed with full dose DAA because it's not designed to be cycled, but rather taken continuously. A lot of people here are still not comfortable taking 2-3g of DAA per day indefinitely with it's excitotoxic potential, and it looks like you don't really have to. Studies show it definitely accumulates in the brain and testes, so after it builds up in your system, just cut back to a maintenance dose. Magnum is designed to be taken year round for libido purposes. I took 6 caps/day to load up and it took about 9 days to kick in for me, then I cut back to 4 caps. After about 4-6 weeks, you should likely be able to reduce to 2 caps/day and coast on it. Magnum improves endurance at the gym too I've noticed.

Also, I've got about 1 week left on an 8-wk 800 mg ED Testofen cycle. Can I overlap the DAA or should I take a break?

Thanks!
Testofen stacks well with DAA in my experience. Take about 450-900mg/day and it's a good combo. You can overlap them with good synergy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That does not appear to be the case. See for yourself, this reference is for the L-isomer [CAS: 21059-46-1] which has the same molecular mass as Ca-DAA:

http://www.chemblink.com/products/21059-46-1.htm

:p I'm usually a step behind on such things myself. Not sure why so many converged on this concept so recently and simultaneously, the data has been out there a long time.
Hmm, I looked at Mg-(Asp)2*2 H20. Perhaps my chem is off since it's a dihydrate, but it looks like there's 2 mg to one asp. http://www.gplantchem.com/Magnesium_L-Aspartate.html

The pKas are only 3.86 and 2.10 for the sidechain H's due to resonance, so I guess you could pop them off pretty easy. If nothing else, a fun little biochem review.
I ordered the DAA in May, but was away most of the summer.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I looked at Mg-(Asp)2*2 H20. Perhaps my chem is off since it's a dihydrate, but it looks like there's 2 mg to one asp. http://www.gplantchem.com/Magnesium_L-Aspartate.html

The pKas are only 3.86 and 2.10 for the sidechain H's due to resonance, so I guess you could pop them off pretty easy. If nothing else, a fun little biochem review.
Well I considered that also, Steve. But if you calculate based on the hemi- salt or some hydrate form, it really still doesn't add up any of those ways either, so I'm not sure what to think about it.

I ordered the DAA in May, but was away most of the summer.
If you have any sides with the DAA, pretreatment with AMPA/Glutamate modulators (racetams) seems to take the edge off without derogatory effect on the endocrine benefits.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, what is your take on NMDA, I personally prefer it over DAA, although DAA is effective. If cycled, can it be fine for overall brain health in your opinion? I know there are lots of factors since NMDA intake can be productive to some.
I don't know, Andrew, I've been too scared to experiment with NMDA! I guess I need to pull my panties up and just try it. :) Maybe it's not so bad if applied appropriately, like DAA has turned out to be.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, Andrew, I've been too scared to experiment with NMDA! I guess I need to pull my panties up and just try it. :) Maybe it's not so bad if applied appropriately, like DAA has turned out to be.
I am probably taking 10-30mg's worth with DAA and TMG, nothing outlandish but definitely more noticeable.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've used 2-3 bottles of it so far, Magnum's good stuff. The thing is, it only has a half dose of DAA, so it's more for guys who plan to stay on DAA constantly. Magnum is not designed with full dose DAA because it's not designed to be cycled, but rather taken continuously. A lot of people here are still not comfortable taking 2-3g of DAA per day indefinitely with it's excitotoxic potential, and it looks like you don't really have to. Studies show it definitely accumulates in the brain and testes, so after it builds up in your system, just cut back to a maintenance dose. Magnum is designed to be taken year round for libido purposes. I took 6 caps/day to load up and it took about 9 days to kick in for me, then I cut back to 4 caps. After about 4-6 weeks, you should likely be able to reduce to 2 caps/day and coast on it. Magnum improves endurance at the gym too I've noticed.
So say we wanted to take DAA for a longer period. Lets hypothetically say about 10-12 weeks. Could that formula be safely applied? As in, would you be comfortable with doing that with time off inbetween? Im bothered by the excitotoxin bit but after using it myself, do not doubt its potential. I mean, this stuff is gold to me and I hope everyone is reading this. What range would you say a maintenance dose would include for DAA? The roughly 1/2 you mentioned, maybe about 2 weeks of loading? And the Magnesium? How would you dose that? I also noticed there are many forms of the magnesium...any real difference there? D, you are a lifesaver for this stuff. You should write a book.:bigok::box:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am probably taking 10-30mg's worth with DAA and TMG, nothing outlandish but definitely more noticeable.
The TMG sounds like a good addition. How much are you using? I take 800mg/day, which isn't much, but better than nothing. I stack it with B-9, B-12 and Choline for synergy.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The TMG sounds like a good addition. How much are you using? I take 800mg/day, which isn't much, but better than nothing. I stack it with B-9, B-12 and Choline for synergy.
If you are referring to TMG, I take 1-3g depending on what supps I take.:veryhappy:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So say we wanted to take DAA for a longer period. Lets hypothetically say about 10-12 weeks. Could that formula be safely applied? As in, would you be comfortable with doing that with time off inbetween? Im bothered by the excitotoxin bit but after using it myself, do not doubt its potential. I mean, this stuff is gold to me and I hope everyone is reading this.
Yes, you could apply Magnum like that. It's really tailored for long-term libido support, but the DAA component recognizes the importance of adequate testosterone levels for proper male libido. Be sure to load it upfront though because it would take several weeks to get started otherwise. The effects started in a little over a week for me taking 6 caps/day to load. The effect of 8 caps/day would probably become evident in less than a week, but the increase in sex drive may be somewhat overwhelming initially with a double dose.

What range would you say a maintenance dose would include for DAA? The roughly 1/2 you mentioned, maybe about 2 weeks of loading? And the Magnesium? How would you dose that? I also noticed there are many forms of the magnesium...any real difference there? D, you are a lifesaver for this stuff. You should write a book.:bigok::box:
Well I have read two major human clinicals utilizing DAA, studied lots of animal data, and played with different doses and forms of it since last spring. After all of my experimentation so far, I like pure DAA best, and I would say 10mg/lb/day seems optimal. So if you weight 200lbs, that's 2g/day. Initially, I would take 1.5x the optimal dose to load up, so using the 200lb model, that means 3g/day for about 2wks. Then fall back to the optimal dose for 6-8wks. At that point, I suspect it's possible to cut the optimal dose in half without loss of effect, and cruise on 1g somewhat indefinitely. But I'm not sure about the cruise yet, I'm about to go into that phase to test it out. I've been on 2.3g for a few months now, and I'm cutting it to 1.15g and see how far I can milk that.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you could apply Magnum like that. It's really tailored for long-term libido support, but the DAA component recognizes the importance of adequate testosterone levels for proper male libido. Be sure to load it upfront though because it would take several weeks to get started otherwise. The effects started in a little over a week for me taking 6 caps/day to load. The effect of 8 caps/day would probably become evident in less than a week, but the increase in sex drive may be somewhat overwhelming initially with a double dose.

Well I have read two major human clinicals utilizing DAA, studied lots of animal data, and played with different doses and forms of it since last spring. After all of my experimentation so far, I like pure DAA best, and I would say 10mg/lb/day seems optimal. So if you weight 200lbs, that's 2g/day. Initially, I would take 1.5x the optimal dose to load up, so using the 200lb model, that means 3g/day for about 2wks. Then fall back to the optimal dose for 6-8wks. At that point, I suspect it's possible to cut the optimal dose in half without loss of effect, and cruise on 1g somewhat indefinitely. But I'm not sure about the cruise yet, I'm about to go into that phase to test it out. I've been on 2.3g for a few months now, and I'm cutting it to 1.15g and see how far I can milk that.
Interesting. Be sure to keep us posted on the cruise. We are all eagerly awaiting.