the goal with DAA

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Any one in a relationship notice any prolactin effects on sex? Anyone in a new relationship notice it affect recovery time if your goin more than once?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Any one in a relationship notice any prolactin effects on sex? Anyone in a new relationship notice it affect recovery time if your goin more than once?
when i first started taking it, i noticed it made a huge impact. i was ready 5 min later haha. actually thats a good point, that could be what is causing the dropoff in sex drive after a short duration for some. if the prolactin level is building up slowly

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Anyone feel a touch of anxiety from DAA?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
i am starting to experience anxiety. i decreased the dosage yesterday

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anything, it should cause the reverse, because it hits the NMDA receptors

NMDA receptor antagonists induce a state called dissociative anesthesia, marked by catalepsy, amnesia, and analgesia.[1] Ketamine and other NMDA receptor antagonists are most frequently used in conjunction with diazepam as anesthesia in cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery[2] and in the treatment of burn victims.[3] Ketamine is a favored anesthetic for emergency patients with unknown medical history because it depresses breathing and circulation less than other anesthetics.[4] The NMDA receptor antagonist dextromethorphan is one of the most commonly used cough suppressants in the world.[5]

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've been through two containers of the TestForce, and never had this kinda feeling. I guess I just wait and see if its coincidence or not.

Along with taking my DAA in the morning, I'm also taking OxyElite and LX upon waking.

Unclebuck

Awards
I'm not in the same league with Dr.D. but I'm gonna go on record and say this stuff is going the way of the dinosaur. I've read enough to believe that DAA is an excitotoxin. Why don't you read up on that and all that it entails.(The LEAST of which is anxiety, which I do believe it can cause or contribute to.) I've never felt that the 40 percent test rise would do anything at all as far as strength/muscle building. I also believe that the effects on libido level off fairly quickly. Its been out long enough to form some opinions. Where are the posts that state that it actually did something? They are all vague. If this was a keeper we would know it by now. I am not a negative guy and I love my supplements so if I am wrong, somebody show me.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
at the start of me using DAA I had a euphoric feeling back in June. now for the past week or so I have had alot of anxiety. the anxiety begins about an hour or so after dosing. yesterday i took half the dose (2 caps) and the their was not any anxiety. today i took 3 caps and I kinda have it again. Its anxiety and paranoia all in one. For me the strength gains and muscle fullness is incredible. I hate to have to stop it but I think I have to. Out of all the test boosters I have used this for me has been the strongest by far.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Kinda glad it not just me, but if it is the DAA, then I'll just switch back to using TestForce. I had no issues with that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at the start of me using DAA I had a euphoric feeling back in June. now for the past week or so I have had alot of anxiety. the anxiety begins about an hour or so after dosing. yesterday i took half the dose (2 caps) and the their was not any anxiety. today i took 3 caps and I kinda have it again. Its anxiety and paranoia all in one. For me the strength gains and muscle fullness is incredible. I hate to have to stop it but I think I have to. Out of all the test boosters I have used this for me has been the strongest by far.
When you say caps, are you talking about the propadrol? becuase thats not JUST DAA in them, its also directly n-methyl da, as well as some other items. I dont' recall any pure DAA product out there. The n-methyl da is definitely questionable for long term use, or high dose use.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I am just using DAA PURE which are in capsules. 4 capsules are in a serving.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Hey lonewolf how long have you been using the DAA brand?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I used TestForce for 52days (two tubs)

Today is day three, supplementing with NP's DAA.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Cause the studies were all done with sodium d aspartate rather than d aspartic acid. Granted thats what you end up with in the bloodstream, but I wonder if using straight DAA is the cause.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
neither propadrol or tcf-1 caused anxiety in me but it could be based off the individual. because when i ran DTHC + DTP i got it a few times, for the first time in my life. i never heard anyone else having those effects from the diesel products.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Kinda glad it not just me, but if it is the DAA, then I'll just switch back to using TestForce. I had no issues with that.
If it is the DAA, I would wonder if its the molecule itself, or a rapid increase in test screwing with your dopamine, seratonin ratios. I don't wanna stick up for it too much, but it probably dose work better that a lot of the products containg ingrediants like DIM.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL: Shouldn't you be posting information about NMDA agonists, not antagonists? DAA causing anxiety makes perfect sense. DAA preferentially accumulates in the Testes and anterior hypothalamus (LH rise and sTAR activity are the main methods for testosterone boost in vivo)

DAA easily crosses the BBB and at least soem will convert into NMDA. The excitotoxicity is definitely a concern.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL: Shouldn't you be posting information about NMDA agonists, not antagonists? DAA causing anxiety makes perfect sense. DAA preferentially accumulates in the Testes and anterior hypothalamus (LH rise and sTAR activity are the main methods for testosterone boost in vivo)

DAA easily crosses the BBB and at least soem will convert into NMDA. The excitotoxicity is definitely a concern.
crap, you are right, I was out of it when I looked that up and copy/pasted it (vicodins for the torn hamstring)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Could the problem lie in the extended duration of D-AA use? Wouldn't the standardized 12 on/12 off dosing protocol help mitigate the possibility of potential side effects?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
why would DAA bother someone but not the testforce? aren't they the same?

Unclebuck

Awards
Yes, I think so, much like extended use of aspartame. But there's your catch 22. Probably wouldn't do a whole lot at twelve days but over twelve days may be too much. Actually that was part of my whole thought process when i started writing about this and stating that it wouldn't be around long. I can give you a buttload of the real deal and you ain't gonna get a whole lot in that time period. Actually that was an experimental dosing for steriods back in the early eighties. HIGH doses for short periods. Just didn't pan out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would DAA bother someone but not the testforce? aren't they the same?
no, they aren't. Testforce is D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate. So theres likely a difference in time it takes for the body to strip the calcium off, so the DAA is released into bloodstream slower, rather than a lump all at once.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I cant believe some of you guys are still stuck on the 12 day thing. The 12 days study was done because that's how long the study was for. That's all! In fact its recommend to take for a 90 day period by people who paid for the study. I already posted about it before on these forums. I'll have to dig up the link again...

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
no, they aren't. Testforce is D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate. So theres likely a difference in time it takes for the body to strip the calcium off, so the DAA is released into bloodstream slower, rather than a lump all at once.
Being Chelated, it is more bioavalible and ingested very easily compared to the clump of daa powder sitting in your small intestine.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
well i can't wait for the testforce to arrive. hey lonewolf how much did you take daily of the testforce? 3 grams or 6 grams? i never loaded the DAAPURE but I had great physical results.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I think so, much like extended use of aspartame. But there's your catch 22. Probably wouldn't do a whole lot at twelve days but over twelve days may be too much. Actually that was part of my whole thought process when i started writing about this and stating that it wouldn't be around long. I can give you a buttload of the real deal and you ain't gonna get a whole lot in that time period. Actually that was an experimental dosing for steriods back in the early eighties. HIGH doses for short periods. Just didn't pan out.
Well, the whole "42% increase in total testosterone" was based on the 12 day doing protocol. Which, in turn, seems pretty effective given the duration of use...

I guess I just don't understand why a user would divert from a 12 day dosing protocol to months of continuous use. Especially when little is known regarding possible side effects of extended, long-term, use.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe some of you guys are still stuck on the 12 day thing. The 12 days study was done because that's how long the study was for. That's all! In fact its recommend to take for a 90 day period by people who paid for the study. I already posted about it before on these forums. I'll have to dig up the link again...
Keep in mind it's still a relatively new compound. I mean, why be a guinea pig when there could be a potential excitotoxic concern?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being Chelated, it is more bioavalible and ingested very easily compared to the clump of daa powder sitting in your small intestine.
Really? You have studies to show this? because again, your body still has to cleave the calcium from the aspartate, and DAA's molecular weight is relatively tiny so it should pass through intestines fairly readily.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I would expect the best way to mitigate DAA effects would be to load it @ 3g for 15 days and then use a low maintenance dose - it accumulates in the target tissues, and a low circulating level may prevent excitotoxic sides. I would also use a low dose AI, as this should be very synergistic with DAA.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
well i can't wait for the testforce to arrive. hey lonewolf how much did you take daily of the testforce? 3 grams or 6 grams? i never loaded the DAAPURE but I had great physical results.
I dose 3g each day. 6g a day isn't cost effective for me.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Also, note that in the 12 on/off study, the T boost tapered off slowly, while users report anxiety ceasing soon after discontinuation.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Has nothing to do with cholesterol, I got this from another forum and they aren't my words.

"DAA is thought to increase LH, FSH and test by interacting with the hypothalumus to produce increased concentrations of GnRH which will stimulate the pituitary to release LH and FSH, which then mediate test release and sexual function in the testes."
DAA works by several mechanisms. One of which is to increase the StAR mediated uptake of cholesterol in the testes.

I'm not in the same league with Dr.D. but I'm gonna go on record and say this stuff is going the way of the dinosaur. I've read enough to believe that DAA is an excitotoxin. Why don't you read up on that and all that it entails.(The LEAST of which is anxiety, which I do believe it can cause or contribute to.) I've never felt that the 40 percent test rise would do anything at all as far as strength/muscle building. I also believe that the effects on libido level off fairly quickly. Its been out long enough to form some opinions. Where are the posts that state that it actually did something? They are all vague. If this was a keeper we would know it by now. I am not a negative guy and I love my supplements so if I am wrong, somebody show me.
we are not injecting DAA into our brains. I have read the studies where they use nmda to induce neuronal death and they produce localized concentrations that are magnitudes greater than could ever be acheived by oral ingestion of DAA at realistic dosages.

Dont forget that DAA is an endogenous substance with a vital neuroendocrine role. Its not some toxin that your body makes as a byproduct or something
certainly the levels are higher than normal, but they simply do not approach levels (at target areas) seen in studies where NMDA is used as a tool to induce nerve damage

you are entitled to your opinion and if you choose to err on the side of caution and not use the product thats fine. i understand you are not saying "its dangerous" and you are simply asking if i am concerned about the potential.
d-serine (and cycloserine) is also an agonist at the NMDA receptors. The difference is that it is concentrated in tissues other than the endocrine related ones that DAA and NMDA are. It actually has had alot of research done on it as a treatment for schizophrenia, and at doses of 2-3 grams a day. It is considered thusfar to be safe. You could make the same case that you are making here with DAA with this investigational drug.

I just say this so you dont think i am a nut outside the realm of responsible medical science.
the italian group that funded the study recommends their daa product be taken for 90 days btw.

i am not worried about bad estrogen. no reason why a larger dose would cause any change in test estrogen ratio, and it is the ratio that matters NOT total E

prolactin is usually a problem only in an estrogen dominant environment and that should not happen with this stuff.

btw did you know that prolactin is very similar in amino acid sequence to GH, and shares much of its anabolic properties? i am not saying prolactin is the best thing but sliced bread but its not 100% evil either

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I don't think prolactin is really an issue with this supplement. alot of the aspartic acid supplements coming out have anti prolactin ingredients like T-UP and NMDA by Muscle warfare

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've been through two containers of the TestForce, and never had this kinda feeling. I guess I just wait and see if its coincidence or not.

Along with taking my DAA in the morning, I'm also taking OxyElite and LX upon waking.
Yeah, it's that NMDA activating effect. The DL form is really bad about it as I mentioned earlier. Anytime you get that feeling strongly, you may be extra sensitive or your source may have supplied you with DL. Out of all the raw materials I tested, 3 out of 4 that claimed to be D were really DL. Be careful and stick with a supplier who does analysis by Polarimetry.

Also, I've noticed that pretreatment with a racetam (piracetam, aniracetam, etc..) seem to attenuate the right NMDA sub-receptor to discourage the CNS sides from DAA, without interfering with the endocrine benefits. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Combining Calcium with DAA can increase it's efficacy, but also it's side effects unfortunately. I don't like to take extra Calcium beyond what I get in my diet. It promotes kidney stones over time (especially in juicers) and reduces the absorption and benefits of magnesium (which I do supplement every night.)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I figure since I'm probably well saturated, I'm gonna try dropping the dose by 650mg.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
propadrol ep has some daa along with an ai... your thoughts

propadrol ep:
7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one, 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone 200 mg

D-Aspartic Acid & N-Methyl-D-Asparate 3 g

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Combining Calcium with DAA can increase it's efficacy, but also it's side effects unfortunately. I don't like to take extra Calcium beyond what I get in my diet. It promotes kidney stones over time (especially in juicers) and reduces the absorption and benefits of magnesium (which I do supplement every night.)
Considering the protein we eat, the amount of vitamins we take, and the fact that a lot of people on this site juice, we should probably all be requesting the NP carries some type of bulk kidney cleansing formula.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Considering the protein we eat, the amount of vitamins we take, and the fact that a lot of people on this site juice, we should probably all be requesting the NP carries some type of bulk kidney cleansing formula.
Magnesium Citrate for starters. That covers many, many bases.

But yeah, I agree. People remember their livers, but generally neglect there kidneys. Juice markedly increases the retention of 3 elements: Nitrogen, Calcium and Phosphorus, and Calcium Phosphate is a common constituent of kidney stones. Not to mention, most people don't drink enough water. Magnesium and Potassium (especially the citrate forms) are good insurance to antagonize ureterolithiasis formation.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well I dropped my dosage by 650mg, and I felt no onset of anxiety like I felt the past couple of days. I feel relaxed, this morning. I also took my phenibut again this morning, so I'll see how I feel after dosing tomorrow (I don't take phenibut on the weekends)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the other option of course would be to spread the dose out. since it sounds like the anxiety is sort of acute, shortly after taking it, maybe by less of an influx at once it would disappear?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
My thought as well.

Usually upon waking, is the only time I'm actually on an empty stomach. So certain supplements I will only dose at that time.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I will try the E-PHARM brand testforce when it comes in either saturday or monday.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Someone mentioned it made their urine smell like cat piss. Anyone experience a stool that smells fishy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not exactly fishy, but an odd smell, maybe a bit like elephant dung.