the goal with DAA

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If you to PHF and look at the bloodwork done after DAA usage all show elevated E2 levels.
Can you explain what those first 4 wourds mean? I forgot to put on my thinking cap

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Elevated E2 is fine as long as your T/E ratio is high. The problem with DAA is that when you come off cycle your testosterone drops faster than your estrogen and you end up with a very low T/E ratio. It sometimes takes several weeks or months for estrogen levels to return to normal. And in some instances they may never return to normal.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elevated E2 is fine as long as your T/E ratio is high. The problem with DAA is that when you come off cycle your testosterone drops faster than your estrogen and you end up with a very low T/E ratio. It sometimes takes several weeks or months for estrogen levels to return to normal. And in some instances they may never return to normal.
What evidence of this is there? Also does anyone have before after and months after bloods I haven't seen

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could see where Trans-Resveratrol can and would play a role in this case. Regulating Estrogen is crucial after pct and would seem the same when supplementing with DAA.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Over at PHF there are at least three people who have posted before and after bloodwork. Virtually all of them complain about high estrogen levels post cycle.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
man, none of this was talked about months ago when nutra first put out their DAA. i went through 2 cycles of it already. good thing i just started a run of sustain alpha.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Over at PHF there are at least three people who have posted before and after bloodwork. Virtually all of them complain about high estrogen levels post cycle.
I don't recall seeing three people post DAA blood work, and I don't recall anyone complaining of high estrogen levels post-cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anything, that anti-proves the point you were trying to make. 1 of the blood test has no before blood work, and the others estrogen went up by 5-10%, and stayed inside normal boundaries. Not exactly something to be scared of.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
The first one was DAA + Bioforge, not DAA solo. None of the solo DAA blood work you linked to shows E2 elevations above normal levels, and no-one has complained of high E2 from solo DAA on PHF to my knowledge.

if anything, that anti-proves the point you were trying to make. 1 of the blood test has no before blood work, and the others estrogen went up by 5-10%, and stayed inside normal boundaries. Not exactly something to be scared of.
^ This.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
So the first guys high E2 was because of Bioforge. Please explain.

The second guys E2 more than doubled and his T/E ratio dropped as well but this is OK.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it stayed in normal range, whats the big whoop?

or to be more specific, it went up proportionately as much as his testosterone did, which is about what you'd expect.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
it stayed in normal range, whats the big whoop?

or to be more specific, it went up proportionately as much as his testosterone did, which is about what you'd expect.
Exactly. I oversaw those guys taking testforce two, and none of them complained of any estrogenic sides. They liked the stuff and said they would be happy to take it again.

Reactions: mw1
ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
just read this whole thread I have two tubs of np bulk ready to go in about a week very informative.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just read this whole thread I have two tubs of np bulk ready to go in about a week very informative.
Heads up I had to dose this pretty high compared to other DAA formulations (6-7 grams instead of 3-4). IMO, it's better to spend a little extra on lit-up, TCF-1, test force 2 or adamantium.

blackscorp

Awards
Personally, I used DAA for three weeks and stopped. I was just starting to get Estrogenic Side Effects (itchy nipples, hair loss) and I was only using it after PCT to keep my libido intact. It worked extremely well but I could tell that it's powerful stuff. The acne, my libido, and basically all the sides were sides commonly associated with higher testosterone.

It definitely did its job though. I've been off it for two weeks and my libido is awesome and I generally feel good. I would definitely use it again during or after PCT.

kyoryoko

Awards
DAA gives me good strength, recovery, test, but I do notice hair loss, definitely feel a bit "different", ups and down there, controllable but definitely more irritable. Though I really do think i'm in a state of incredibly horrible overtraining... (joints gone, tendinitis in both my elbows and right shoulder, knees... my stim intake is probably around 1.5g caffiene, 100mg 1,3, yohimbe... everyday...)haha, just saying though.

Also, I miss it when i'm off it.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
1.5 gram caffeine?? dude thats 3 pots of coffee, definite health risks there

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 6grams of daa for 4 weeks and besides a zit or 2. I had nothing but positive things. Going to run for 8 weeks with erase and fadogia