Goals: Cut weight and Heal Shoulder with Olympus and DAA

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Non sponsored. Transform @ 200 mg ed, Ostar1ne @ 10 mg, and DAA @ 3G. I have been off of work for the past 4 weeks due to a life changing event of having twins. As can be expected workouts have been on the back burner. I did incur some type of shoulder injury, prior to starting time off. I feel it is a slight tear, as I have been diagnosed with this in the past. It does rear it's ugly head from time to time.

I started the daa, and transform on 8/10, and the ostarine on 8/11. I feel a leaning effect has already started. I have used ostarine a few months ago 20 mg for 6 weeks. I think it's great stuff, and there is a possibility of the shoulder healing. Currently I am taking a prescription grade anti inflammatory, and icing the shoulder.

Workouts are quick, or super sets.

8/12 Cardio consisted of a 1.5 mile run pushing the stroller. Quick chest workout, worked up to 300 on the bench, then some light declines and cable work.

8/13 2.5 mile walk with kids
Light circuit. 3 rounds, decent pump, good sweat
Shoulder press, skull crushers, face pulls, cable oh tricep extensions, curls bar curls, cable Pushdowns, cable curls.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I feel the Transform is also working at increasing IGF-1. I am sleeping deeper. I used to back up before my wife when the babies cried at night. Since day 3, I have been sleeping hard. The wife has had to wake me up.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Sprint intervals. 30 on 60 off. 5 sets
3 sets ea pullups & resistance cable rows.
Today I am noticing joint pain. Primarily in the elbows, just another sign the Transform is doing what it is supposed to. If it becomes an issue I will up the daily fish oil dose.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the twins! I only have one child and it was hard to get to the gym, at first. I can't imagine having two infants at the same time!

You said that you used ostarine before this. Did you run it alone? Just curious and doing some of my own research on ostarine. Thanks in advance.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Congrats on the twins! I only have one child and it was hard to get to the gym, at first. I can't imagine having two infants at the same time!

You said that you used ostarine before this. Did you run it alone? Just curious and doing some of my own research on ostarine. Thanks in advance.
Thanks man. I am putting mommas fitness as the priority. I am just doing enough to not get too weak. Trying to watch my diet, and working on cardio. I ran celtic ostabol 20 mg for 6 weeks. I loved it. Zero sides. No support supps, and basically no pct. gave a postive mental feeling, kept injuries at bay, good increase in strength. I ran it solo

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
8/19
Chest.
Flat bench.
265@10
300@4,3
225@20,15
Incline db bench. 50lbs 10 reps. Major pain. Switch to cable work
Low Crossovers and decline press movement. 3@10 ea

I have lost a lot in the bench since having the babies. That being said just before they were born is when the shoulder pain started. Bench was 325@5x5 I imagine 300@5 is possible, even though today was only 4. But then dropped to 3 the second set. So a significant loss has occurred.
The shoulder is feeling better day by day with the exception of working out. I have stopped taking the prescription anti inflamatory earlier this week. So the healing is from ice and osta.
Today I bumped the Transform up to 1.5 pumps twice a day. I will run it like this for a few weeks, then taper off.

So far transform was 1 pump week 1
2 pumps week 2
Now in the 3rd week @ 1.5 twice a day
Week of Sept 7th will drop 1 2x a day
Week of Sept 14th 1 a day
Week of Sept 21 half a day.
Ostarine will stay at 10 mg ed and will end the week of Sept 7th

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
20 mgs seems to be the sweet spot... did you see recomping effects on ostabol like most people claim?

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
20 mgs seems to be the sweet spot... did you see recomping effects on ostabol like most people claim?
I agree on 20mg. I would run it there or try higher, but I am splitting the bottle with my wife. Last time I used it gained a few lbs. but no recomp effect

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
8/21
Quick light shoulder circuit. 3 rounds 10 reps each
Seated military press
Later raises
Upright row

T-25

Shoulder is continuing to feel better, still has a long ways to go yet.
T25 is a heck of a workout

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Upped the osta to 15 yesterday. Started to experience increased muscle fullness yesterday. For the sake of simplicity, I am dripping the transform down to 1 pump 2x a day. Today was another day with no time. I got in a few minutes of resistance cable curls for a solid pump

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
8/24
Went for a run. Felt like crap. I think I did 2.5 miles out of a 3 mile loop.
Tricep work. 4 rounds 10 reps each.
Close pushups
Resistance cable OH triceps extension
Kick backs
Pushdowns
Easy, able to watch the babies and get a good pump.
Shoulder is continuing to heal.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Down 5 lbs since starting.
8/25 chest
Flat bench 225 5x10. The. 315 for a pathetic single. Felt very weak today. 315 should be easy, I almost didn't get it.
Finished with some heavy resistance cable and db exercises for a solid pump.
Side effects = sore joints, combatted by 4 fish oil pills daily.
Good effects= 5lb weight loss, but diet is in a definite calorie deficit.
Shoulder is healing, better than when on prescription strength anti-inflamitories. Deeper sleep , evidence of increased IGF-1. Morning Wood (at 39 yrs+)

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
are you on a cut?
Yes, a working mans cut lol. Eating clean for the most part. But a few beers get demolished daily. Watching carbs, fats, proteins, but not keeping track of numbers.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
8/27
2.25 mile (broken) rolling hill jog pushing kids, I was whooped after that.
Managed a quick back workout. 3 sets lat pull downs, low cable rows, 1 arms rows, suspension pullups.

8/28 2.75 rolling hill run with kids
( very pleased I made this non stop)
Arms 4 round circuit. Triceps first
Close bench
Pushdowns
Db skull crushers
Biceps
Curl bar curls
Db hammer curls
Cable curls

Notes
Shoulder is Still feeling good
Recomping effect is pretty awesome so far
Down 5 lbs since start
Pants fitting better
Upper body looks and feels fuller

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Decided to try moving the osta up to 25 for the last week and a half. Weighed in at 193, down 7 lbs. Noticing huge recomping effects. I wish I would have take pics at the start. Leaning out, muscles fuller and harder. Ran 3 miles Saturday, Monday, Wednesday 2.5. It has been very hot and humid on the runs. Today after the run was a shoulder circuit 3 rounds
Db shoulder press
Face pulls
Reverse flies
Some other shoulder exercise I have no name for.
Started off with a warm up of " band pull aparts".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVehf-8FAxQ

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
9/4
2.75 mile jog with babies
Quick light chest circuit
3 rounds
Flat bench
Low cable xover
Decline bench
Run sapped strength, but got a decent pump

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
9/5
Grueling hot/humid run pushing kids. 2.25 miles
Arm circuit 3 rds
Close grip bench
Skull crushers
Pushdowns
Db skull crushers
-------
Bar curls 2 variations
Hammer curls
2 variation of cable curls

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Weigh in today. Up 2.5lbs from last Saturday. Diet was on point last week, mirror says I dropped some b/f. Shoulder is feeling great during normal life. I do have to gaurd it during exercise.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Just an update I have changed the dosing many times since starting. This is then end of week 3. Curently Transform is 1 pump 2x ed
Ostar1ne is 25mg ed either morning or pwo.
DAA is still 3G
2 weeks left. Transform will be 1x ed, Osta will stay the same for weeks 4&5

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the hell did I miss this?

Sounds like you're having a blast. Looks good bro.

Definetely late, but subbed;)