TesTren with MMv3 Project Domination

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm about to get on my EatMoreFoodADrol & LiftATonABol.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much weight have you gained on that? (I know you have lost fat / dried out)
Gained none staying stagnant man.
Really becoming a problem. Not growing, holdin onto fat, just sux.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Want More Muscle?

Q:Why/how does Ben Pakulski continue to put on slabs of muscle?
A: Because he is hungry for knowledge about his passion! He seeks improvement on a daily basis, even if its only by 0.1 percent!

10 Q's and A's I felt like making....grow time people!

1)Isn't doing more than 20+ sets to failure in 1 workout bad?
-If you do it consistently for 3-4+ weeks!!!! Then yes!! Your endocrine system / immune system / cns will be screaming FOOOK YOU!

2)Isn't "Overreaching" / "Overtraining" bad?
-If you keep training in a fatigued state contentiously then yes! Always schedule a deload week! Aka a "Growth Week"!

3)Can you grow muscle when your "Overtrained"?
-Yep! But you are half-assing your gains long term if you don't plan a recovery/deload week, you can grow so much faster if you were to take a more intelligent / periodization approach.

4)Should I keep training until I get that "Skin Tearing Pump"?
-If you don't have that "Skin Tearing Pump" within around your 8-10th working set...ughhh!!! Well...
1)Your not gonna get it that session
2)Your not getting a crazy pump because your execution/form is horrible! Just because it looks good in the mirror doesn't mean its "correct" for bodybuilding!

5)BCAA's and Glutamine Intra Workout Bro?!? Gotta stay Anabolic right? (a beginner asking this)
-If your taking in around 1x your on stage body mass for protein, taking in your fats/carbs in a intelligent manner, don't worry about the little details right now. Develop the work ethic first. (meaning nailing the basics and doing it consistently)
-If you can afford to take a intra workout supp, go ahead, it will only benefit you, but I hope you all understand how important it is to nail the basics and stay consistent.

6)5/3/1 for size???
-No! ...Actually Yes!!! lol, well it depends! Check out Ben Pakulski's MI40, watch all his execution videos, take time to re-train your exercise/movement patterns(form/mind) and then go and follow a program designed on periodization / progression.

7)I did 100 sets to failure for my deltoids, I thought super high volume workouts produce a HUGE anabolic response!!?
-Yeah they do! You need to recover from that, if your going to progress through brutal training protocols like that, i'd recommend a 1 week on, 1 week off.

8)My bodyfat is low but I can't really see my abs?!!
-Its because you train your abs like a brain washed fitness queen. (LOL!! I make ma self laugh sumtimez!)
-Doing sets of 100 reps ain't gonna do you much hunny! Your abs are a muscle, just like your quads! Train it hard and heavy! Every Angle! Periodization! Use heavier weights when you can, don't be afraid of building a "blocky" waist. You planning on abusing a bunch of "drugs" for 15+ years?! If not, you got nothing to worry but hun. Oh and good news, they can handle higher frequency! Push it peeps! I go every other day!

9)Will HIIT burn away muscle?
-It depends on sooo many factors. But the main factor is knowing your calories / energy intake + what supps/drugs you are taking. Kind of hard for me to answer that! :(

10)I want round huge delts, should I inject synthol in them and up my dose of Tren? Increase Cals by 500 bro? Only on shoulder days? (ROFL!!)
-UGGHH!!!! Ok....look at it like this....if you had lacking quads and you don't have any squatting movements implemented in your routine, what would be the answer? Squats! Obviously! But why? Because they recruit much more muscle fibers verses a leg extension, hits your nervous system alot harder(which is a good thing!).
-What delt pressing exercise recruits the most and is safest for your joints? The controversial "one notch from the 90 degrees press"! Aka why you doin' a incline press bro i thought it wuz shoulder day? (vid link below!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWO1gzXt1Dc
-Explanation by Pj Braun ‎... This positioning allows you to maintain scapular retraction and exaggerated curvature of the spine which helps prevent externally... rotating the shoulder and compromising the integrity of the joint. All though it does slightly involve the upper chest (an area NO ONE is over developed in) EMG study shows that this positioning actually stimulates the over all shoulder musculature better than being at 90 degrees!
-And watch your delts grow! And say good bye to your shoulder pain...do it! Now! Say good bye to it! BYE BYEEEE!!!! SEE YAAAA!!!! :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
30 mins Low intensity cardio AM (fasted)

40 mins Low intensity cardio + a quick HIIT session PM (with my calories in)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
11/19/12 Arms

*Fatigue Work / Complete Annihilation
*Peak Contractions / Peak Stretch/holds on every single rep on every single exercise
*Sets lasted around 30-40 seconds (Brutal)
*First 15 mins was pretty much non stop giant sets, 10 seconds of rest between each set
*Tri exercise into a Bi / brachi exercise
*Took a brief 3 min break from the non stop work, then finished off with 20-40 second peak holds, 20-40 second eccentrics, drop sets/cluster sets
*Feel like throwing up. LOL.
*Took muscle through its entire biomechanical range of motion
*Honestly alot of the sets barely lasted 20 seconds....I had no idea it would feel this brutal, even when using light weight.....
*Intentional Overtraining / Overeaching (growth won't occur until the recovery period)
*Its now or never time!
*Doing Carb Backloading
*Week 2 Update, just wait for the Week 3 update, nothing different during week 2.
*Feel re-rejuvenated! Say goodbye to that within a few days of training like this! LOL! Depression time! YAY!!! The growth / fat loss from this is so worth it though.
*Pump was so intense I can see my brachialis popping out

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work and update!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Keep going strong my friend! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/19/12 Arms

*Fatigue Work / Complete Annihilation
*Peak Contractions / Peak Stretch/holds on every single rep on every single exercise
*Sets lasted around 30-40 seconds (Brutal)
*First 15 mins was pretty much non stop giant sets, 10 seconds of rest between each set
*Tri exercise into a Bi / brachi exercise
*Took a brief 3 min break from the non stop work, then finished off with 20-40 second peak holds, 20-40 second eccentrics, drop sets/cluster sets
*Feel like throwing up. LOL.
*Took muscle through its entire biomechanical range of motion
*Honestly alot of the sets barely lasted 20 seconds....I had no idea it would feel this brutal, even when using light weight.....
*Intentional Overtraining / Overeaching (growth won't occur until the recovery period)
*Its now or never time!
*Doing Carb Backloading
*Week 2 Update, just wait for the Week 3 update, nothing different during week 2.
*Feel re-rejuvenated! Say goodbye to that within a few days of training like this! LOL! Depression time! YAY!!! The growth / fat loss from this is so worth it though.
*Pump was so intense I can see my brachialis popping out
Bad azz work out!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Bad azz work out!
Thanks!

Was reading through Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy camp....he made the people who attended do a whole hour of non stop giant setting for their lactic acid / annihilation workouts.....I felt like throwing up within 15 mins!!!

Basically have to start out slow. My cardiovascular levels are horrible...im so out of shape. #againLOL

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Keep going strong my friend! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
Will do!

My mind is finally in the right mindset, I realize what has to be done!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Quads! Okay, im going to look at all my failures in life as a good thing, all set backs are a GREAT thing!

Warmed up with some cardio!
-ughhh....why is this so hard?!?

Went to some leg extensions!
-ughhh....why am I here?

Went to some leg presses!!
-ok F it! Just get it done!......
-wait wut?
-why am i here?!!?

Went to do some barbell squats!!!
-Ok screw neural fatigue! Its just my mind!! I must MASTER my mind!!!!!!!
-yeah 2 plates felt heavy today
- #out of the gym

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Honestly, until I get a job so I can afford nervous system recovery supplements, stress is down, until I can afford high quality nutrition / supplements, I gotta stay away from going beyond concentric failure, and high volume........JUST FOR NOW THOUGH! I love high volume! But right now, its just setting me back in life big time.

Right now my split has been looking like this

-super motivated
-dont care
-depressed / cutting wrist / cutting thighs
-mentally pick self up again
-super motivated
-sorta motivated?
-dont care
-depressed
-repeat

LOL. Ive seen this happen so many times it doesn't piss me off anymore, I just laugh at it. But ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

Im like LeBron James in the 2011 finals......im the best at what I do.....but im failing BIG TIME.

^^ok arrogant statement, but it made me giggle :)

#beat THE BS !

#Know what to do?

#THENdoIT!

#LET go our your meat head push push push "just do it" mindset!

Ahhh, but thank god im on TesTren / MMv3 though! Feeling great even though my nervous system is fried! Can't train hard n heavy but I can eat and Fuark like an Animal!!!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why not lighter/moderate weights and stay less in a hypertrophic range, maybe do some 20-25 rep sets?
Instead of getting burnt out and all that.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Why not lighter/moderate weights and stay less in a hypertrophic range, maybe do some 20-25 rep sets?
Instead of getting burnt out and all that.
Im just gonna stick with a basic heavy duty plan, just without the forced reps.
-focusing on generating more force (more weight)
-if not stronger, increase the total TUT
-Grow time!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im just gonna stick with a basic heavy duty plan, just without the forced reps.
-focusing on generating more force (more weight)
-Grow time!
Sounds good.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't really been in the mindset of moving crazy poundages lately.....oooo man...stay tuned man!
Still figuring out what I grow best with...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Still figuring out what I grow best with...
Well just look at your "current settings".....for example you told me you get in around 150g of protein a day, you have a life out side of the gym, so with settings like that, for you a "less stressful" plan would suit you best, at this time of your life.

We can handle certain training styles at various times of the year, best thing to do is to address where your at right now aka your "current settings".

It may be boring going to the gym doing only a couple working heavy sets, but it comes down to getting results. Science is so advanced nowa days, I feel the "overthinking / overcomplicating things" bug bit me hard! lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
As you can see in this log, ive been saying F my current settings and just going in the gym and just wrecking carnage is there.......not working well for me obviously. haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well just look at your "current settings".....for example you told me you get in around 150g of protein a day, you have a life out side of the gym, so with settings like that, for you a "less stressful" plan would suit you best, at this time of your life.

We can handle certain training styles at various times of the year, best thing to do is to address where your at right now aka your "current settings".

It may be boring going to the gym doing only a couple working heavy sets, but it comes down to getting results. Science is so advanced nowa days, I feel the "overthinking / overcomplicating things" bug bit me hard! lol
Totally agree... With pretty much what ya said.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Been following. Love this log, bro -- keep it up.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
keep it up man!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
****ING GREAT BRO!

Don't forget to upload a snap
I doubt ill look any different via cell phone quality, but at 10 percent I think its fair to show the world my oversized boobies!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I doubt ill look any different via cell phone quality, but at 10 percent I think its fair to show the world my oversized boobies!
hahahaha Well I think my boobies are oversized too lol :p well thats what world says :p

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
7 days.

To get down to 10 percent bodyfat.

Back is against the wall.

Day 1 (day 1 of actually being "serious" for the first time in my life) (11/23/12)

-Chest
15 min workout
60 second rest periods
Warmed CNS up efficiently
3 Pec Major movements (flat press, dips, flys with palms facing inwards)
2 Pec Minor movements (wide grip incline press, flys with thumbs facing inwards)
Ensured each set lasted around the 30 second mark (some 20, some 50 second sets)
Peak stretch, Peak contraction on every single rep
Tempo was 41X1
No fatigue work today (Drop sets, rest pause, longer eccentrics, etc...)

-15 mins HIIT cardio

***Notes***
-God has given me a huge "hand". Spiritually, im here. Not to mention, for atleast the next 2 weeks, I have access to high quality nutrition. Just enough time :)
-Staying focused during my workouts, can't get caught up in how much weight im moving, that mindset is for pretenders, right now it would just serve as a distraction.
-Weight is around 226, bodyfat is high, but it will go down FAST. Guarantee it. (last 4 weeks ive been "screwing around", trying out different "mindsets" to see which one I feel comfy with, yeah the "more more more" and "keep pushing harder bro" mindset just sky rocketed by bodyfat up like 5 percentages. Obviously I wasn't serious, and spiritually I was lost.

Think your primed for greatness? Or do you KNOW your primed for greatness?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wasn't serious? :boggled:

Anyways it's good to take a break and don't drop fat too fast, you'll lose mass. ;)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Everytime I get near 230 all the electric scales don't work for me...it just says...."E" ...or error.....

Our manual scale at the gym...I don't even know how to work that thing....but according to that...I weigh 120lbs LOL (not kgs....pounds.)

Heavy Delts today (2 sets each exercise, reps stayed at 6, rest periods 60 seconds, no forced reps)
-Behind Neck Press(deep)
-DB Wide Upright Rows
-Reverse Pec Deck
-Cable one arm laterals

Heavy abs- (rest periods 30 seconds)
Weighted Lying Leg Crunches 3x6
Oblique hanging leg crunches (one side at a time) 2x10

*Notes*
-Ill make my Week 3 Update after I eat.
-No training yesterday, life stroke thunder down at me once again. #soUSEtoIT
-So much delt recruitment from the behind neck barbell press, just stay controlled!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
3 Week Review of TesTren and MMv3 at 1.6ml's 4x a day

-Strength
*nothing spectacular, but it is noticeable, around 5-15lb increase on all my lifts, starting during week 1

-Size
*Well its been a roller coaster for the last 4 weeks. Ill go from 220ish around 15 percent bodyfat.....to 218 at 12 percent bf.....then to 212 at 16 percent bodyfat...because of me being inconsistent. I did go up 10lbs during the first week, I recently just regained what I lost and my weight is sky rocketing back up, not as fast as the first week though! Its been like a 1-2lb gain every 3-5 days now.

-Fat Loss
*Look above. Me being inconsistent and the way life works bit me in the a$$. I don't want to comment on the body composition / fat loss effects until I get atleast 1 consistent full week in. Usually my schedule looks like(below)
*motivated
*sorta motivated
*quit, F my life, depressed
*rethink my life
*motivated
*repeat
lol

-Mood
*Gotta love that alpha male feeling! Noticeably within the first dose!

-Muscle Fullness
*Wow, my muscles never felt so hard and full like this!

-Sex Drive
*Sex drive seems to be a bit lowered? Uh-oh. lol

**Update Pic, taken today (full nudez, will come when im lower than 10 percent, my johnson looks like a shrimp when im fat....LOL)

***Stay tuned folks! Entering Week 4!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
3 Week Review of TesTren and MMv3 at 1.6ml's 4x a day

-Strength
*nothing spectacular, but it is noticeable, around 5-15lb increase on all my lifts, starting during week 1

-Size
*Well its been a roller coaster for the last 4 weeks. Ill go from 220ish around 15 percent bodyfat.....to 218 at 12 percent bf.....then to 212 at 16 percent bodyfat...because of me being inconsistent. I did go up 10lbs during the first week, I recently just regained what I lost and my weight is sky rocketing back up, not as fast as the first week though! Its been like a 1-2lb gain every 3-5 days now.

-Fat Loss
*Look above. Me being inconsistent and the way life works bit me in the a$$. I don't want to comment on the body composition / fat loss effects until I get atleast 1 consistent full week in. Usually my schedule looks like(below)
*motivated
*sorta motivated
*quit, F my life, depressed
*rethink my life
*motivated
*repeat
lol

-Mood
*Gotta love that alpha male feeling! Noticeably within the first dose!

-Muscle Fullness
*Wow, my muscles never felt so hard and full like this!

-Sex Drive
*Sex drive seems to be a bit lowered? Uh-oh. lol

***Stay tuned folks! Entering Week 4!
Loved that sex drive review, the way you wrote it. The review says the product is great!! I should earn some money and get me some!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Loved that sex drive review, the way you wrote it. The review says the product is great!! I should earn some money and get me some!!
Why did you love my sex drive review? Its not good! lol!

When you get some money, tell me, ill get you to grow so fast you will need extra money to buy new shirts that actually fit! :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
My motivation to keep on growing!

Nick Trigili is a young amateur bodybuilder with some HUUUUGE potential.

If I remember correctly, I checked out his fan page and he was sitting around 295-300lbs RIPPED! Now thats a big boy.

Big n Ripped mmmmmmmmmmmm

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
5 Tips to keep you growing

1)Stay alkaline! A acidic body is correlated with disease! Yep, a unhealthy body is NOT optimally putting on as much muscle as you could if you were Healthy(er)! (increasing and using various antioxidants, constantly using liver cleansing supplements, and being "aware" of your water intake is a good start!)

2)Recruit as much fibers as you can within every repetition, who cares about how much you can lift! Stop using momentum, control the eccentric in a controlled fashion, stop for a brief second on the bottom of the rep, explode up on the position in a controlled manner, squeeze the peak contraction for a brief second and repeat! A simple exercise like a bench press should feel as brutal as a squat if your activating the right muscles correctly!

3)Stop Stressing! I will continue to preach this over and over and over and over. Your secreting cortisol for nothing. #stayHappy...err...I mean....#stayANABOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4)Pound the electrolytes! (okay, keep em balanced! hehe) Want that "full cartoonish" look to your muscles? Yeah, I do too! #electrolytes+intelligent water intake=very anabolic body

5)Structure a workout you know you can recover from! Stop going in there and going "balls out".....150 sets to failure for biceps is fun(brutal), the pump is wicked, and its cool telling people how much you do in the gym. Look at your current settings. What you are taking, how stressful your life is, and any lingering injuries? Not taking any Steroids? Have no clue how much potassium/sodium your taking in? You guess how much carbs/protein/fat you take in? Your wife is stressing you out? Well if your settings are like that, obviously doing something like 100 sets for a bodypart might not be the best idea.
*keep in mind, you can STILL grow muscle when your "settings" are horrible. But are your workouts going to be short and boring? Yep. Are you half-assing your potential? Absolutely.

Grow TIME!!!!!!!! #TheHardOne250lbsAt10-12PERCENTbodyfatCUMINGtoAtheaterNEARyou :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Need motivation? Tired? Well get out of your seat, take your pants off, run around your house naked, and call up some friends, and go dominate!

F@ck them Raw! Be rounchy! Go Deep! Don't be yourself! Turn into the person you wish you were!

LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

When you get some money, tell me, ill get you to grow so fast you will need extra money to buy new shirts that actually fit! :)
Trying to be like Mr.Poliquin?

Good 3 week review bud.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Need motivation? Tired? Well get out of your seat, take your pants off, run around your house naked, and call up some friends, and go dominate!

F@ck them Raw! Be rounchy! Go Deep! Don't be yourself! Turn into the person you wish you were!

LOL
I'm all for short & boring work outs now a days that involve a bit heavier weight. :)
You're a fool for that picture.

You must have recently just got a cell phone too, one with a camera? ;)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Trying to be like Mr.Poliquin?

Good 3 week review bud.
Ehh...im still thinking about becoming someone "big" in this exercise industry...but idk yet...

And thanks Pimp!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I'm all for short & boring work outs now a days that involve a bit heavier weight. :)
Grow time Aaron!!! GROW TIME!

And HAHAH....common...that had to make you giggle?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established

I'll deffinately tell you bro!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established

LOL

HAHAHA it's a great tip to freshen up... I like it!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

You must have recently just got a cell phone too, one with a camera? ;)
This isn't my phone, but I can use it pretty much whenever I want, and yes I can snap pics and upload them to my pc.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Arms

-CNS Fire Up with higher threshold movements (I know if you really want to get the most recruitment, I should of started with a romanian deadlift! #nexttime!! :) )
Supersets(squeeeeezing the peak contraction and peak stretch on every single rep!)(rest periods between supersets about 50 seconds)
*Supine Grip Pullups 3111 tempo, 6 sets, 3 wide, 3 a tad bit closer (reps, 4-8)
*Upright Deep Tricep Dips 3111, 6 sets (elbows in!) (4-8)

-Thrash 'em work! (isolation, taking muscle through its functional range of motion, using various tempos, and fatigue work!)(rest periods 50 seconds between supersets)

*Hammer Grip Pullups 3111 tempo, 3 sets reps at 6
*Straight Bar Wide Grip Pushdowns 3111 tempo 3 sets reps at 6

*Incline Cable Curl / Inc DB curl 3121 tempo, 3 sets reps at 8-10
*One Arm Hammer Grip Pushdowns 3111 tempo, 3 sets reps at 8-10

*Seated DB Hammer Curl 2010 tempo, 1 set of 15 reps
*One Arm Overhead DB Extension 3321 tempo, 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Preacher Curls triple drop set, 1st set wide grip, 2nd set, slightly closer, 3rd set narrow, 6-8 reps on each drop, used partials to fatigue even more
Narrow Grip ez-bar Overhead Extensions 1x12
Slightly inside shoulder width Barbell lying extensions 2x812
Same grip as the lying ext Barbell Curls 2x812

*Notes*
-Good Pump!
-Hit the muscle from every angle! (ok...almost every angle! :) )
-Grow time!
-Didn't have much time to do much fatigue work, forgive me! #neverSatisfied

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aw here we go again. :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Aw here we go again. :)
Huh? No its not here we go again. Today's workout was nothing, volume was pretty low, no forced reps, no nutty weights, etc.....