Interested in testren

Mr. Bigenuff

Mr. Bigenuff

Awards
Wats up guys.. I just ordered a bottle of testren from NP and was wondering

1. Would it be alright to dose it at 2ml four times a day as opposed to 1ml?

2. Could I stack it with stano or something similar to really help with the leaning out/hardening?

3. Best possible pct? I know I wouldn't need a serm but if I like the results after a couple weeks I'm gonna order a second bottle to run it for 8 weeks total.

My main goal as of right now is a recomp. I have been training steadily for a few years but I recently took almost a year off do to a personal problem that really screwed my whole s#*t up. But I've been back on track for the last 2 months and am stayin real focused on gettin back to where I was! I have ran a few "harsher" cycles in the past all with success so I'm definitely not new to the game but I figured this was a much smarter choice to ease back into things.

Sorry for the long post I'd appreciate all the feed back and info I can get!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Can u post up a log I'm interested in this too I haven't seen any on here yet

Mr. Bigenuff

Mr. Bigenuff

Awards
Can u post up a log I'm interested in this too I haven't seen any on here yet
I'd b happy to update through out the cycle but I don't know if I'm really a "log" kinda guy lol

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Same here bro a review or two will do there was a guy on here but he split out of nowhere

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i cant say id recomend double doseing. what kind of history do you have with PHs? u should ask yourself if you really need a higher dose, because you know forsure? i personally would rather see you have a good clean cycle with gains on a single serving than a dirtier cycle that causes more shut down and side effects. always take the least amount needed to get the job done. u could most certainly stack with stano. the best pct is the one that shows youve returned to homeotasis via a bloodtest. no bloodtest, and its all subjective and imperical. that said formadrol and formX are both good options for the recomended doseing.

Mr. Bigenuff

Mr. Bigenuff

Awards
i cant say id recomend double doseing. what kind of history do you have with PHs? u should ask yourself if you really need a higher dose, because you know forsure? i personally would rather see you have a good clean cycle with gains on a single serving than a dirtier cycle that causes more shut down and side effects. always take the least amount needed to get the job done. u could most certainly stack with stano. the best pct is the one that shows youve returned to homeotasis via a bloodtest. no bloodtest, and its all subjective and imperical. that said formadrol and formX are both good options for the recomended doseing.
I hear ya with the double dose. I just figured cuz it was on the milder side it wouldn't be a problem. I've used the trifecta stack twice in the past and had much better results the second time around because I dosed it higher than the first time. As far as experience with other ph's i've used pmag, and dzine so I do have some experience even though I know there are guys with much stronger knowledge than myself. So then I think I'll start at 1ml four times a day and then if need be I can taper up to say 1ml five times a day or something like that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think thats a better approach if u ask me. u never know when a new compound u havnt tried before is gonna have a bad reaction or make u feel like ****.. it happens more than people think.. i get alot of pMs were someone has to PCT real fast cause they had to quit a cycle cause of sides..

Mr. Bigenuff

Mr. Bigenuff

Awards
i think thats a better approach if u ask me. u never know when a new compound u havnt tried before is gonna have a bad reaction or make u feel like ****.. it happens more than people think.. i get alot of pMs were someone has to PCT real fast cause they had to quit a cycle cause of sides..
Sounds good bro thanks! One more questin... I have a bottle of m1d black that's about 3/4 full. Could I stack that with the testren or would that be to much of the same compound? Say 1 ml x4 and 4 m1d a day 2 am 2 pm?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would be fine imo. seperate the doses out by a minimum for 15 mins.

Mr. Bigenuff

Mr. Bigenuff

Awards
If anyone else wants to chime in feel free to do so :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
soooo...testren is 6 keto preg and DHEA at 10 milligrams??? How is that even comparable to tren or testosterone? Have searched all over the internet for science relating to these compounds from LG Sciences and from other sources with nothing except you use the chemical name for DHEA and the chemical name for 6 keto preg at such a horribly low dose at that. At least M1D black had other stuff plus 300 mg of DHEA at 6 caps a day. WTF happened? Playing on people's ignorance is really going to destroy your company. I don't get it. I mean people liked M1P from what I hear. I know Taurus and LG is owned by the same guy also. There must be science to back up claims.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the difference is in delivery my friend. there isnt a need for as much per dose. no one is trying to play on anyones stupidity.

nyyankee41

Awards
I too have some testren and methyl 1d. Looking at stacking. What else are you running? (Support, supplements, pct, etc?) If you wouldn't mind I'd be interested in a detailed setup

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
check out hardyones log on testren /MMv3 in the log section.. he had details on easy doseing as well as alot of input.

nyyankee41

Awards
Thank you. Found it. Will figure my cycle out. Post. Then log.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I too have some testren and methyl 1d. Looking at stacking. What else are you running? (Support, supplements, pct, etc?) If you wouldn't mind I'd be interested in a detailed setup
You start the cycle yet? Keep us updated man!