TesTren with MMv3 Project Domination

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
i dont belive it for a second.. sounds like a death nell to me. i dont think anyone could handle that much gear.. i have never and i mean never heard of anything like that. a gram and a half is nuts as is. also ... dont you find it odd it came from a friend of a friend? of course this is just my oppinion. even muntzer didnt use that much ish.
I agree. These are the elite bodybuilders. Best of the best. Everybody, especially the non genetically gifted want to point a finger and say so and so only got tjere fron taking copious amounts of steriods/drugs. But I know a few pro bodybuilders and theyve told me their cycles before and beleive me its not as crazy as you think. Its amazing how much genetics really play apart in bodybuilding. Ive got a couple friends who have worked with Hany Rambod and he told them that he started working with Phil Heath right after he turned pro. What was amazing was that Hany couldn't beleive how Phil was able to even turn pro his training was absolutely horrible when theu first started working together. But it didn't matter Phil coyld damn near look at weights and grow. Why do you think hes called the "Gift"? My wife is the same story ..when we met she was a competitive runner but looked like a damn figure competitor and never touched weights just ran. She got hurt and started working out with me. With in two years she went from 110lbs to 160lbs at 5ft tall and just recently took 3rd in the nation at USA's against girls who have been competing for years! craziest thing of all her first couple shows were NATURAL. USAs she used a ph and clen. Now shes been using PH17. No bull ****. Shes a favorite going into USA'S this year for getting her PRO CARD. Moral of the story. GENETICS!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree. These are the elite bodybuilders. Best of the best. Everybody, especially the non genetically gifted want to point a finger and say so and so only got tjere fron taking copious amounts of steriods/drugs. But I know a few pro bodybuilders and theyve told me their cycles before and beleive me its not as crazy as you think. Its amazing how much genetics really play apart in bodybuilding. Ive got a couple friends who have worked with Hany Rambod and he told them that he started working with Phil Heath right after he turned pro. What was amazing was that Hany couldn't beleive how Phil was able to even turn pro his training was absolutely horrible when theu first started working together. But it didn't matter Phil coyld damn near look at weights and grow. Why do you think hes called the "Gift"? My wife is the same story ..when we met she was a competitive runner but looked like a damn figure competitor and never touched weights just ran. She got hurt and started working out with me. With in two years she went from 110lbs to 160lbs at 5ft tall and just recently took 3rd in the nation at USA's against girls who have been competing for years! craziest thing of all her first couple shows were NATURAL. USAs she used a ph and clen. Now shes been using PH17. No bull ****. Shes a favorite going into USA'S this year for getting her PRO CARD. Moral of the story. GENETICS!
Cool story.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how in the fuk do i get into my inbox now??
cant clr it till i find the fukin thing

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
how in the fuk do i get into my inbox now??
cant clr it till i find the fukin thing
Change in the World is occuring.

But common...anabolic minds...just keep the forums the same way!! Sheesh!!! lol!

I know how you feel Rip

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Still no gym.

Did 30 mins of HIIT with bodyweight exercises

You know your outa shape when you feel like throwing up and have to take a shat right after you train....

Im thinking of making a log on ph17...I know ill make a review....its just im not sure when ill be able to afford a gym membership again so my next log may be a bit boring lol....nothing but bodyweight HIIT.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hmm things may be looking up after all?!

But anyways, heres a great article by Ben Pakulski!

The 20 DUMBEST Things Ever Said By "Bodybuilders"
By IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski of Hypertrophy MAX

1) Chicken, egg whites, rice, and rice cakes ONLY.....If you want to get shredded.

PLEASE DO NOT do this! Your body needs micro nutrients and vitamins.
I know of so many aspiring bodybuilders and people that just want to better
their physique that hire people who tell them to follow this diet. FIRE THEM!

2) Fats make you fat.

Fats are essential for countless essential body processes. All fats are good
(trans fats excluded) in some proper ratio. Rotate your fat sources and watch
your libido and test levels skyrocket. I'm just saying...

3) You've gotta lift heavy to grow

Cmon people! If you've ever read anything I've written you know this is not
true. You've got to lift properly, and maximize tension to grow! Don't worry,
its easier than it sounds once you get it. In fact, MAX-TENSION is the name
of Phase 1 and we're shipping it to your front door -- on your terms -- until
this Friday.

==> Test Drive Hypertrophy MAX Phase 1 on YOUR TERMS <------- closes tomorrow

4) A calorie is a calorie (all calories are created equal)

Sounds like meathead math to me! Even when trying to get as big as possible,
the WORST thing you can do is eat indiscriminately. This will set you up for
insulin resistance and LESS muscle growth. I can't believe all the kids
brainwashed into thinking pop tarts are okay!

5) I'm trying to work my "tie ins"

I still laugh when I read this. Just WTH is a "tie in"? There is NO SUCH THING
people. A muscle is a muscle, and its structure is what it is. Where two
muscles tie together is simply where two muscles tie together. You CANT
train that. You can certainly train a muscles ENTIRE length, but not the
space between two muscles.

6) I'm training to stretch my fascia.

Ummm, FASCIA DOES NOT STRETCH! 100% proven fact that fascia has
the tensile strength of STEEL. It may expand, much like muscle does when
it gets warm, and become more pliable, but as soon as it cools its right back
to where it started. Fascia grows in much the same way muscle does. You
may break fascial adhesions which gives the illusion of expansion or greater
range (this is a great thing!) but unfortunately its not stretching to allow for
muscle growth peeps. Volumize your muscle via training and fascia will see
a need to adapt and expand or grow.

7) Narrow grip T-Bar rows work my inner back

A-mazing! NO-IT-DOES-NOT! Narrow grip on back simply impedes ranges and
forces you to use greater internal rotation of the shoulder joint (rotator muscles)

==> Work with BPak as YOUR coach for the next 12-months! <------- closes tomorrow

8) I don't want to "overtrain"

Listen, an hour or two 5 days a week IS NOT overtraining...EVER...PERIOD. Unless
you don't eat, and don't sleep, in which case overtraining is the least of your worries.

9) Low intensity cardio is best for fat burning

Hopefully, by now, most of you know that this is a big load of BS and that low intensity
cardio does in fact burn a greater percentage of overall fat WHILE doing the exercise
but does NOTHING for your BMR aka calorie burning for the rest of the day.

10) Fasted cardio burns more fat

NOPE! Never been proven. Ever. In fact, it has been shown that cardio(or any exercise
for that matter) done after consuming calories has a greater thermogenic effect
(more calories burned).

11) Preacher curls work my lower bicep

Oh boy! We've ALL done this at some point. Myself included. But thankfully I know better
now. As much as it would nice to work my lower bicep or lengthen my bicep, preacher
curls do not do this, and either do any exercises. They may overload the lower portion
of the strength curve, thereby making you stronger in that part of the range giving you
the misconception that you're lengthening your bicep. In reality, you’re just getting
overall thickness to your bicep.

12) Close grip bench works my inner chest

Or ANY exercise for that matter, you CAN NOT work your "inner chest". I actually had
a fight with another pro about this. To improve development of your inner chest it is
simply necessary to fully shorten your pec muscles. Much like a bicep curl "for peak"
forces your muscle to be fully shortened and thereby grow upward, same idea for inner
chest.

13) I must touch the floor on stiff leg deadlift for a full range and maximum stretch in my hammies.

Cool you can touch your toes. That doesn't mean that youre getting a greater range in
your hamstrings. It often means that youre achieving a greater range via putting your
spine in a compromised position. Go only as far as your hamstrings flexibility will allow.

14) When you stop working out, does all that muscle turn to fat?

Clearly every bodybuilder that stops training will turn to a massive fat slob. All that
muscle has to go somewhere right? Well, no. Fat and muscle are two completely
different entities. Its like turning chicken breasts into donuts. Although it might be
cool, I don't see it being likely anytime soon unless you can track down Doc Brown
and his flying Delorean.

15) Saturated fat is bad

Actually, saturated fat has never been shown to have any correlation with all the
negative things the media might have you believe. Heart disease etc. When it does
become bad is when its combined with sugars! Saturated fat on its own actually have
many great positive benefits in the body. Hormone production etc.

16) Taking glutamine and Whey protein together is bad. They compete.

In fact they can help with increased protein synthesis when combined.In fact
glutamine improves immune function and immune function is an indicator of
strength. Weak immune system = weak muscles.

17) I'm going to diet and lose bodyfat before I start weight training

Ok, maybe not said by a lot of bodybuilders, but I still here this idiocy all the time.
Listen people, Weight training is THE best way to lose body fat and change composition.
Vinny and I can take ANY physique to 10% body fat with weights and diet alone!

18) Can I get a lift off?

If somebody says this before they start, walk away! If you cant lift it on your own,
you have no business lifting that weight. The only exception is some crappy old shoulder
and incline presses that make you reach 4 feet behind your head to grab the bar.
In such cases I remove #18 ;)

19) Creatine causes cramping and muscle tears.

Nothing even close to that has ever been shown, but the media loves to tell stories
that sensationalize everything that they put out.

20) I just can't build my triceps (insert YOUR lagging bodypart here).

YES you can. You just need to learn HOW to do things properly. They might never
be the best in the world, but you can bring up any lagging bodypart to match the
rest of your body with knowledge of proper execution.

=== End===

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
did you do before and afters?
Yep, my afters are on a different cell phone which im having trouble uploading with....I did it before on that phone though, ill fiddle around with it again ASAP.

Merry X-Mas!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Getting to know Bane
-By TheHardOne

1)Who is he?

-Terrorist
-Leader
-Super Alpha Male

2)Bane's Mask

-Bane uses a mysterious drug called Venom, it increases his physical strength, healing process to superhuman levels. He needs to take it every 12 hours via a system of tubes pumped directly into his brain.

3)What is exactly this Venom? Its a mixture of various compounds.....what are they? (This is called the "Dominating Stack") *1-AD, Tren mimicker, GH enhancer, Fatty acid burner + High Calories + intense workouts daily = DOMINANCE

-1 Androstenolone

-PH19

-GHenerate + I-gh-1 (remember 1-2 months on, 6-10 weeks off on L-dopa!)

-C2K

-10,000 Calories

4)How does he keep his "Mind Clear" while in combat? How does he stay focused? How does he dominate while he is in combat? (Here is Bane's "Immortality Stack")

-He uses 5-6 sprays of GHenerate pre combat, 3 caps of I-gh-1 (remember 1 month on, 6-10 weeks off on L-dopa!)

-1 serving of EPIC pre workout

-Not to mention to enhance GH and IGF-1 to accelerate the growth process even greater!

5)How does Bane Recover?

-Well...his Venom!
-But he does take in 10,000 calories every 12 hours, from whole eggs, beef, fish, dairy, various nuts, oils, potatoes, rice.
-His diet is HIGH PROTEIN, HIGH CARBS, HIGH FAT! None of this sissy low fat moderate carbs lose muscle diets.

6)How does Bane train?
-HIIT with bodyweight exercises, twice a day, every day.
-When he is in the weight room, he basically uses Christian Thibadeu's iBodybuilder high frequency protocol.

Want to dominate life? Or let 365 days go by every year? Choice is yours.

Do what is necessary, remind yourself there is no time for fear, and live your life the way you DREAMED it to be.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hehe, had to make that....wanted to get a little creative....just a sketch folks! Stay tuned for more!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Yess....got my phone to work so I can transfer pics to my computer now....stay tuned folks for some nudezz!

And....my next log is going to be INSANE. Good news, ill be able to get back in the gym soon!

Stay tuned folks! Next journey/log starts next week!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice stack...
What's that c 2 k?

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Heres the write up

C2K-2.jpg

It is time for the biggest weight loss time of year!!
Introducing C2K…L-carnitine, Green coffee bean and Raspberry Ketones!

Every year at new years the biggest rezolution everyone makes is to loose weight and get healthy. Well here at LGSciences have come out with a new product to make these New Year Rezolutions become a reality!!

This is one of the most powerful combinations of weightless ingredients you will find on the market. The combination of L-carnitine, green coffee bean and raspberry ketones are assured you help anyone that is looking to loose weight and get ready for a summer beach body.
Combined with proper diet and exercise taking C2K will help anyone wanting to drop those pounds and get back into the summer attire.

L-carnitine has been around for some time and is just now a huge craze for weight loss enthusiasts. L-carnitine works by helping to transporting fatty acids so they can be broken down and used as energy.
Green coffee bean is new to the market and taking off fast and true aid in helping shed pounds. In a double blind study it has been proven to influence glucose and fat metabolism*
Raspberry ketones is a product LGSciences has had on the market with proven results the enzyme in Raspberry ketones help the body to burn fat for effectively and acts as an appetite control suppressor!
No we have combined these three incredible ingredients in one powerful supplement C2K!

C2K when paired up with a healthy diet and exercise program you will be key to watching the pounds fall off..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
now we need a plcar supplement to go with.. it..
C2K, Rezolution ex, and plcar would flat out destroy the fat loss market!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yea green coffee ive been wanting to give a try. I've heard some crazy studies done. I don't remember the specifics but Dr oz had two ladies taking green coffee extract for a few weeks and NOT change their diets at all and they all lost a significant amount of weight with out changing anything.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
New log starting as soon as my next protocol arrives! Also good news my gym membership is active! Somehow...someway.....keep believing guys!

My goals for my next log
1)provide before and afters of course (before and afters in this log was pretty much pointless, I look exactly the same, though measurements have increased, basically as fat as I am...it does no justice to put up before and afters.....but the next log im hoping my life will be in the right "settings" for me to get down to the single digit bodyfat, which before / update pics / after pics will do justice.)

2)HIIT 2x a day (until I get down to the single digits...there shouldn't be any worries of losing muscle)

3)Stay focused!

*Notes*
Been on PH17 since the end of this log....ill get up a full review on it when im done with it....been dosing it really really high.....been doing 2 HIIT sessions a day, everyday, calories are obviously lowered....not noticing anything special with this(fat loss wise), I mean the fat im losing is most likely from my training/calorie intake, but I can say...even though I haven't been training heavy / bodybuilding style workouts...ive put on a tad bit of muscle, not alot, maybe 2-3 pounds which is alot since my calories are LOW LOW and nothing but bodyweight HIIT.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
My new avy is a recent pic...im glad I didn't lose any muscle during this time off from the gym!

You guys like ma boobz? Nice upper boobz huh? :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I almost died laughing when I saw this...

Oatmeal, low fat diets, and crossfit.....all the same right!? LOL...ill pass on all 3! -TheHardOne

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Lol nice!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Updates*

-New log starting soon (will post link in here when its up...lots of Pics that one will have! Me and my mistresses! hehe)

-PH17 full review coming soon

-Trained some quads today (haven't trained them hard in about 6 weeks)
CNS Warm up - Jump Squats / other bodyweight exercises until heart rate ramped up / muscles slightly pumped / mindset feels arrogant and competitive(important!)
*Leg EXtensions (deadstop every rep) 5 sets
*Squats (smith machine, deep, slight inside shoulder width stance, feet pointing straight) 5 sets
*Leg Extensions until I could extend my knee anymore via tremendous amount of lactic acid 5 sets
*Stepmill for 5 mins .....every 20 seconds, increase the level, as the level increases the deep the steps are....ouch.
*Single Leg Leg Press 3 sets
*No more than a minute of rest between sets, didn't go crazy heavy, made each set last atleast 40 seconds.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Getting to know Bane
-By TheHardOne

1)Who is he?

-Terrorist
-Leader
-Super Alpha Male

2)Bane's Mask

-Bane uses a mysterious drug called Venom, it increases his physical strength, healing process to superhuman levels. He needs to take it every 12 hours via a system of tubes pumped directly into his brain.

3)What is exactly this Venom? Its a mixture of various compounds.....what are they? (This is called the "Dominating Stack") *1-AD, Tren mimicker, GH enhancer, Fatty acid burner + High Calories + intense workouts daily = DOMINANCE

-1 Androstenolone

-PH19

-GHenerate + I-gh-1 (remember 1-2 months on, 6-10 weeks off on L-dopa!)

-C2K

-10,000 Calories

4)How does he keep his "Mind Clear" while in combat? How does he stay focused? How does he dominate while he is in combat? (Here is Bane's "Immortality Stack")

-He uses 5-6 sprays of GHenerate pre combat, 3 caps of I-gh-1 (remember 1 month on, 6-10 weeks off on L-dopa!)

-1 serving of EPIC pre workout

-Not to mention to enhance GH and IGF-1 to accelerate the growth process even greater!

5)How does Bane Recover?

-Well...his Venom!
-But he does take in 10,000 calories every 12 hours, from whole eggs, beef, fish, dairy, various nuts, oils, potatoes, rice.
-His diet is HIGH PROTEIN, HIGH CARBS, HIGH FAT! None of this sissy low fat moderate carbs lose muscle diets.

6)How does Bane train?
-HIIT with bodyweight exercises, twice a day, every day.
-When he is in the weight room, he basically uses Christian Thibadeu's iBodybuilder high frequency protocol.

Want to dominate life? Or let 365 days go by every year? Choice is yours.

Do what is necessary, remind yourself there is no time for fear, and live your life the way you DREAMED it to be.
Great info... Love the pictures...

I gotta get me some of that VENOM!