TESTOPRO LOG (BULKING UP WHILE KEEPING MY ABS!)

BKx90

Awards
up another poundish. 191.8 in the morning - feelin good. todays workout was good. I'm gonna start a constant program this monday when my school starts and I can keep a regular schedule. Im going to be doing 4 day split, pyramiding sets template 12,10,6,4 w/an added high rep set here and there.

back day

barbell rows
135x12
155x10
185x6
205x4
135x15

pullups
bodyweight 12
+25x9 with help
+35x5

close grip underhand pulldowns
170x12
190x9
205x7

cable rows
170x12
190x10
210x6
220x4

rear delt flyes
60x12
80x10
90x8

barbell shrugs
185x15
205x12
225x8

then did some abs. Overall good workout. Havent seen any big changes yet, but I am still recovering slightly from the androlean. I expect to steadily increase strength and weight in the coming weeks, of course.

BKx90

Awards
back at school. Did shoulders and tris today, was a good workout! felt really pumped up

shoulder press barbell - this shoulder press is built different than the one I'm used to back at home. the seat is completely straight up and I think that is bad for your back. The shoulder press with a slight angle lets you use heavier weight. My heavy set was disappointing for sure but I gotta take into account the different equipment
135x12
155x10
175x5
135x12

side lateral raises dumbell
25x10
25x10
15x12

cambered bar tri pushdowns
72kgx12
80kgx10
87kgx10
95kgx8

dumbell tri extension
65x12
75x10
85x8
50x20

one arm cable reverse curls
15x12
20x10

BKx90

Awards
Hey guys, I'm just informing everyone that I'm gonna be taking the next 3 days off from training for a total of 5 off days. I think its about time my body gets some REAL recovery. I havent taken a break since August when I broke my hand, but even then I was still doing legs 3x a week :p . Its gonna be hard not to go to the gym, but I have little back pains and joint pains and so on...so it will definitely be beneficial. If I can stay out of the gym I won't be logging a workout again until thursday.

Of course, I will still be dieting just the same! around 3500 calories mostly clean eating with some cheat meals here and there, no added sugar, no dessert yada yada

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm just informing everyone that I'm gonna be taking the next 3 days off from training for a total of 5 off days. I think its about time my body gets some REAL recovery. I havent taken a break since August when I broke my hand, but even then I was still doing legs 3x a week :p . Its gonna be hard not to go to the gym, but I have little back pains and joint pains and so on...so it will definitely be beneficial. If I can stay out of the gym I won't be logging a workout again until thursday.

Of course, I will still be dieting just the same! around 3500 calories mostly clean eating with some cheat meals here and there, no added sugar, no dessert yada yada
Taking a week off from lifting is very essential, especially after 10-12weeks of hard training.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's what I'm doing right after AndroMass and PCT

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Enjoy your time. I'm going to expect you to come back with a vengeance, though. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking a week off from lifting is very essential, especially after 10-12weeks of hard training.
I use to do this many years-take a week off every 8 -12 weeks. Now a days I do something called a deload, whther it be 4 weeks or 8 weeks I take one week and go about 50% and fast paced workouts, next week maybe 70 %, next week maybe 85 % , then maybe back at 100

This works better for me ; however ive had two major injuries and this seems to help them verses the other approach. In addition this helps heal minor ones, I think. I do a good bit of body work as well, like friction massage, sometimes get ARt maybe every 6 weeks, ice and do electrical stim.

BKx90

Awards
Okay, I felt fresh as hell and went to the gym a day earlier than intended! :D I cant say I regret it because my workout was awesome!! I think it was a combination of things! (Testopro starting to kick in, took a break from stimulants, got the extra rest, starting to look saturated with creatine again) but damn I feel fresh. Not that I was incredibly strong, but the weights just FELT good and the pumps were huge. I'm starting to feel like a BIG guy in an ectomorph frame :p

incline bench
185x5x6

This felt extremely easy. Next week I will try to get 6 sets of 195

db flat bench
70x10
65x10
65x10
65x10
just gettin in some reps, trying to feel the press here. Will try to stick to 70s for all sets next week

cable flyes sit down
60sx10x3

just tryin to shape up the chest. relatively easy weight for this machine

Biceps curls Dumbell
25x10
35x8
35x8
35x8

preacher curls
45x10
65x8
65x6

The chest workout is based of Mike O'Hearns powerbuilding workout. The bis I added in because I'm gonna try to modify his workout into a 4 day split lol. I have trouble going to the gym 5 days a week.

BKx90

Awards
legs!!!

SQUATS - the powerbuilding workout calls for 7 sets of 3. I wasn sure the weight I was gonna do so I played around. I'll try 295 for all 7 sets next week
225x3
245x3
265x3
285x3
295x3x3

leg press
360x10x4

Solid sets here...really feelin the burn

leg exensions machine
150x8x3
finalizing the legs!

then added some calf raises on machine
180x12
250x8
250x8
250x8
280x6

Great workout, despite a little frustration cuz my school gym is like a zoo the first week of every semester -_-! Im really puttin my faith in Mike O'hearns philosophy! Get strong and Big By doin low reps of many sets of the big compound lifts! I'm pumped for the following weeks with testopro in my arsenal :D

BKx90

Awards
Shoulders and tris today - for future on this program Im going to take another day off here and then do shoulders/tris. The heavy incline benching really hits shoulders hard :/

bb shoulder press
135x8
155x8
175x7
185x4

side raises
25x10
25x10
15x16

rear delt lying on incline bench
15x10
15x8
10x10

tri pushdowns
75kgx12
85kgx10
100kgx10
65kgx15

dumbell tri extension
75x10
85x8
95x6

kickbacks cable
10kgx15
10kgx15

solid workout. Shoulders woulda been stronger if i had another day of rest i believe. Really feelin good lately.

I'm breaking out pretty bad as well right now, no doubt my hormones are fluctuating. I have about 1 mor week of stoked and mayb 10 days of my first botle of testopro

BKx90

Awards
BACK DAY! I drank a ton last night...i remember whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila...wtf was I thinking? Most of it is kind of blurry lol which NEVER happens to me. I guess it is the first weekend of the semester :)

Regardless, my back workout was still amazing. A little lighter than I planned on doin, esp for deads, but I cannot complain - I gave it all on every set

Deadlifts
325x2 for 7 total sets. 3 minutes rest between sets roughly. Holy hell is this mentally challenging. If I'm not hungover for next back workout I expect to bump the weight up for sure :p

Db rows
70x10 for 5 sets

lat pulldowns - I was planning on subbing these out for 3 sets of pullups, but after doing the deadlifts and rows I realized why he has pulldowns in there haha

175x8
175x7
150x8

Aimed for 3 sets of 8. Next week I should get 3 sets of 175

I also added in a couple sets of db shrugs just to give them some direct work
50x15
70x12
70x12

Really feelin great. My test must be surgin to get me through a workout like that while feeling nauseas, pounding headache, dehydration, etc :)

BKx90

Awards
Goal weights for the next week:

Incline Barbell Bench: 195x5 for 6 sets
Squats: 285x3 for 7 sets
Barbell Shoulder press: 165x8 for 3 sets
Deadlifts: 335x2 for 7 sets

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna have to read up on this training program, it is nice to change up the routine

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
gonna have to read up on this training program, it is nice to change up the routine
I just started this style last week as well it is crazy. After my back day I was literally dead.. i would give it a try you seem like the type of person that would like the workouts.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started this style last week as well it is crazy. After my back day I was literally dead.. i would give it a try you seem like the type of person that would like the workouts.
Thanks guys, might have to get this going for me before I change to endurance training with hi-rep as I get closer to race season

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I've ever worked out with a hangover, lol.

BKx90

Awards
download.jpg

Here is a pic of me. I know there is no beginning progress pic, but here is the almost one month of Testopro pic ;)

Excuse the bad camera and lighting (and unclean bathroom)

weight right now is 195. Anybody wanna give me a bodyfat estimate?

BKx90

Awards
chest and biceps

195x5 for 5 sets...i was too afraid to do 6 sets because i had no spotter. form broke down a lot on some of the reps too. All around solid tho, I'm gonna do 195 for 6 sets of 5 next week for sure.

db flat bench
70x10
70x9
70x8
60x8

there goes gettin 70s for all sets lol. the incline really takes a big toll on you O_O

flyes
50x10
50x8
50x8

my chest is so dead right now, damn

Biceps

db curls
25x10
40x8
40x8
40x6

Great pump in the bis. Good weight too i dont think ive ever done consistent 40s after a chest workout! PR

preacher curls

65x10
45x10
45x10

Good workout!

BTW AI, I'm running low on testopro...is it coming!?! :x

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest and biceps

195x5 for 5 sets...i was too afraid to do 6 sets because i had no spotter. form broke down a lot on some of the reps too. All around solid tho, I'm gonna do 195 for 6 sets of 5 next week for sure.

db flat bench
70x10
70x9
70x8
60x8

there goes gettin 70s for all sets lol. the incline really takes a big toll on you O_O
Yeah, I died after the inc bench. I want to push the 100/105 DBs but not AFTER inc bench heavy sets. You should see some nice definition & growth off the DB press in the next few weeks.

BKx90

Awards
Yeah, I died after the inc bench. I want to push the 100/105 DBs but not AFTER inc bench heavy sets. You should see some nice definition & growth off the DB press in the next few weeks.
I hope so! Haha a few months ago I was db pressin 100s for a couple sets of 6. after incline barbell i cannot even come close to that

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean and strong. Can you see a difference in the mirror since you started TestoPRO? I think I'm going to start TestoPRO pretty soon, myself.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
can you actually feel the testopro? Im on my second month of it with DAA and I didn't feel anything until i threw in DAA.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people report an alpha male feeling and some even report that they get a little short fused. It's also very common to see reports of increased libido.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people report an alpha male feeling and some even report that they get a little short fused. It's also very common to see reports of increased libido.
sorry to derail for a tad, would you recommend uping the dosage? I really feel nothing from testopro alone, and although im taking AI's DAA which is awesome, I do get puffy nipples. (even when taking P-5-P and L-dopa, i just deal with it)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll go to PMs or email.
stxnas at hotmail dot com

BKx90

Awards
can you actually feel the testopro? Im on my second month of it with DAA and I didn't feel anything until i threw in DAA.
I wouldnt say I feel anything like aggression or rage, but I feel generally more content - less random sad days/moodiness. Libido is pretty strong but i wouldnt say its anything too abnormal for me. In the gym I;m having good workouts and my lifts are goin up so I can;t ask for more in that respect

BKx90

Awards
Looking lean and strong. Can you see a difference in the mirror since you started TestoPRO? I think I'm going to start TestoPRO pretty soon, myself.
I'm starting this very shortly after coming off of a cut, so I notice huge changes. I've gained about 4 pounds - im losing a bit of definition but that is to be expected since being back at college my diet isnt the best (some fast food, pizza, beer, you know..). However in the mirror it looks like I have gained more than 4 pounds this month..perhaps burning fat and also adding pounds at the same time? ;).

BKx90

Awards
LEGS!

squats
275x3 for 7 sets

leg press
180x10
270x10
360x10
450x10
450x10

leg extensions machine
180x8
180x8
180x6

calf raises machine
180x12
220x10
220x10
220x10

sit down calf machine
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

Sick pump in the legs right now. 275 for 7 sets is brutal but did not feel quite as challenging as I think it should! 285 next week

BKx90

Awards
I forgot to log my shoulder/ tris workout yesterday:

shoulder press
135x8
155x8
175x6
135x12 i kinda cut shoulder pressing short, i didnt stick to my plan bc i dont really like the idea of asking for random ppl to spot me and put my trust in them. I needa switch over to dbs for that reason maybe... :/

side raises single side alternating
25x10
25x8
25x8

rear delt bent over raises sitting
10x12
10x10
15x8

tricep pushdowns
87kgx12
95kgx10
95kgx10
95kg + 10lb bar? x8

tricep dumbell extension
80x10
80x8
50x13

kickbacks
10kgx15x2

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never have a spotter, too many people arent good at it and usually get me annoyed. Like when they help on every rep . . . . wait til I am struggling and give me some assistance but make me work.

BKx90

Awards
weight update: very oddly my weight is down ? i was 191.5 in the morning yet im getting stronger. Am i possibly burning fat? Could be :D/

Back day:

barbell rows
185x5x2
195x5x1
205x5x3 next week im gonna do 6 sets of 5 at 205. Today it felt really good. This is definitely a better mass building starter than deadlifts in my opinion. Big size means big deadlift, but does big deadlift mean big size? eh, too much confusion over deadlifting to do them indefinately in my opinion lol

pulldowns

175x8
187.5x8
200x7

close grip cable rows
60kgx10
70kgx10
80kgx10
100kgx6

close grip pulldowns
150x10
150x10

db shrugs
80x12
90x10
100x10

I was feeling more vascular than usual while shrugging in the mirror. My arm and shoulder veins were popping like crazy. This could def signify getting leaner, which makes sense because i dont feel "smaller" mass-wise

BKx90

Awards
I never have a spotter, too many people arent good at it and usually get me annoyed. Like when they help on every rep . . . . wait til I am struggling and give me some assistance but make me work.
I feel the same way. And when u do your first rep in a set of 10 and they have their hands like all in your face following the bar. Im like just help me lift off if neccessary, and when I'm about to die, then help me. otherwise, leave me alone lol.

And then, ive had spotters who werent even looking when I hit failure and I have to like scream lol. Screw everyone, I only trust ppl I know lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And then, ive had spotters who werent even looking when I hit failure and I have to like scream lol. Screw everyone, I only trust ppl I know lol
Talking about yourself here? *rubs stomach staring into space*

BKx90

Awards
Thanks guys, that made for a nice laugh!

Did you receive the new bottle today?
Haha yea. I got it today as promised. Right on time after my last dose of the first bottle yesterday :D

BKx90

Awards
One month of testopro:

So far I am quite impressed with my strength gains I have been making, yet I am confused how the scale is hardly going up at all. This leads me to believe that the supplements I am taking are doing some recomposition. I am eating more than I ever have in my life (4-5 eggs at a time with toast and oats, half pound chicken breasts, etc) and I feel like I am carrying around a watermelon in my stomach most of the day, yet no weight gain at all really. Seems very odd, but it must be good right! is this consistent with other reviews of testopro?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One month of testopro:

So far I am quite impressed with my strength gains I have been making, yet I am confused how the scale is hardly going up at all. This leads me to believe that the supplements I am taking are doing some recomposition. I am eating more than I ever have in my life (4-5 eggs at a time with toast and oats, half pound chicken breasts, etc) and I feel like I am carrying around a watermelon in my stomach most of the day, yet no weight gain at all really. Seems very odd, but it must be good right! is this consistent with other reviews of testopro?
Yeah, my wt gain has been very minimal . . . about 3-4 lbs at the 30 day mark but has barely budged over the past 30 days. My strength gains have been quite impressive though, hitting lifts that I have only done on a cycle but never while on a natty stack. I may be dropping some bf except for the most critical region for a 40+ male: bellyfat right around the belly button. I am sure that will drop soon as I increase cardio.

BKx90

Awards
Yeah, my wt gain has been very minimal . . . about 3-4 lbs at the 30 day mark but has barely budged over the past 30 days. My strength gains have been quite impressive though, hitting lifts that I have only done on a cycle but never while on a natty stack. I may be dropping some bf except for the most critical region for a 40+ male: bellyfat right around the belly button. I am sure that will drop soon as I increase cardio.
that sounds about right for me too and I am 21 haha. My stomach gets very very bloated and thick looking and never looks "cut" yet my arms and legs are quite defined...i guess that is just genetics. Either way, it looks as if testopro is working and it is working in a way I wasnt expecting

BKx90

Awards
leg day

squats

285x3 for 7 sets - not too bad again. Really felt good

leg press 45 degree angle Time under tension syle - strict 3 seconds down
300x10
350x10
350x10
350x10

leg extensions TUT
160x8
160x8
160x8

calf raises on leg press
4 platesx10
5platesx10
6 platesx10,x10

Good workout. Chest tomorrow

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BKx90

Awards
It is weird because gym buddies are saying I look bigger!
thats what im sayin! ive increased all the big lifts a decent amount this past month...i feel bigger (and dont necessarily look more cut) and the scale is unchanged! boggles my mind lol

BKx90

Awards
chest day

incline bench
195x5 for 3 sets needed help on last rep of the last two sets
175x5 for 3

kinda sad i went down a bit...must be from switching to legs the day before chest. Im burnt out

flat bench
155x8
135x10 for 3 sets

also disappointed here lol. Ive never done flat bench after incline so this explains the light weight but still sad lol

machine flyes
50x12
60x12
70x10

good **** here. Atleast I went up in something

Biceps
curls
25x10
40x10
40x8
40x8

went up in reps here! If I can do 3 sets of 10 next week I'm gonna up the weight so thats the goal!

preacher curls
75x8
65x10
55x10

Not bad workout. Kind of disappointed but I think I just expect to progress linearly every week which is impossible lol! At least I upped some weights in some exercises and got some big pumps!

BKx90

Awards
sick shoulders and tris workout!

i switched over to dumbbells cuz it seems like Ive stalled on barbell shoulder press so..

db shoulder press
45x12
75x10
80x6
70x8
my stability issues were the determining factor here. I hate the switch back to dbs but in the coming weeks my numbers will skyrocket

side raises single arm
25x10
30x8 PR
20x12

seated bent over rear delt raises
15x12
15x10
15x8

triv bar pushdowns
95kg(? - full stack) x12
+10 x10
+20x6 PR

seated upright pushdown hammer strength gadget
230x12
270x10
320x6 PR

cable kick backs
10kgx16
15kgx12

short and sweet how I like my workouts!

funny thing happened here lol - these two kids were doing the hammer strength pushdown machine and i came in in the middle to work in with them and I was doing double their weight. They were quite impressed by my pressing power and after I was done they kept on doing more sets and then saw them after I was completely finished still doing sets. Come on people. Hit it and quit it! Get in and out and bring more next week!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read the past couple of updates. Those are pretty great updates as far as results are concerned. I just started TestoPRO today.

BKx90

Awards
I just read the past couple of updates. Those are pretty great updates as far as results are concerned. I just started TestoPRO today.
Good luck bro! It definitely sneaks up on you. It's very subtle "feeling wise" but in my case I'm getting stronger and stronger :D