PES Erase Pro / iForce Intimidate / Testopro 8 WEEK LOG

Tekkie05

Awards
From Monday 3rd of September I will be beginning a 15 week training and natural supplementation run till the Sunday 16th of December. Some points to note:

1. I am currently working OS so there will be no alcohol.
2. I will be consuming minimal sugars and white, starchy carbs throughout. Sauces and condiments are in but that's where it ends. No desserts, soft drink (soda for the US crew) or any other blatantly sweet treats. My willpower is huge so don't expect a diet collapse. 1 cheat meal a week.
3. The food here is decent but lacking nutrition slightly due to the distance it travels. With good choices can succeed but there are obviously times where meals are missed etc.
4. I will be following Military Athlete work capacity training in the AM and a slightly changed Layne Norton PHAT workout plan in the PM. Slightly changed due to equipment limitations. 2 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off. There will be a 1 week weights deload and then a pure HIIT week after the first 8 weeks (weeks 9 / 10) to let the muscle recover before hitting the last 5 weeks strong.
5. I never have taken either steroids or prohormones and never will (not against others choices let it be said that's just me) so I won't have comparisons of how natural products stack up against the other.

SO the supps:

First 8 weeks:

1 x Erase Pro AM
2 x Testopro AM / PM
1 x iForce Intimidate PM

+ The regs. Whey, Multis, Vit C, Fish Oil, Milk Thistle at the appropriate times

Then take a 3 week break

Last 4 weeks:

2 x PES Alpha T2 AM / 1 x PM
2 x PES Anabeta AM / PM

Througout I won't post boring weights logs of every rep and set because I know that bores me to tears. What I will do is post in catergories:

STRENGTH GAINS / MOOD / BODY COMP. / ENERGY

So if you were like me and wanting to see what results a solid dig at these products will do then stay tuned.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Quite a nice stack you got there. You should definitely feel it.

Tekkie05

Awards
Yeah should be good to go if the other reviews getting around can be believed. Looked fairly solidly at what's out there in the genres that these cover supplementation wise.

One thing I obviously forgot to add was the catergory of SIDES. Having had surgery to fix a seriously fractured patella in the past I'll wait out to see if the joint pain i've read about becomes a factor. If so EOD will have to enter the frame with the EP.

Also looking out for the deep sleep and dreams from your product. Any other possible sides from the NMDA that I should look out for?

Tekkie05

Awards
WEEK 1:

STRENGTH GAINS =

- Being my first week hard to get any reliable information due to also starting Layne Nortons PHAT program on the Monday I started the supps. From tomorrow i'll begin to get data that I can put up on here. I record progress quite consistently and will keep this updated with any appreciable gains.

MOOD =

- Working a stressful job away from family at the moment so it will be effected regardless BUT I definitely felt the odd rush of extra aggression here and there. I also had 2 evenings this week where I felt on top of the world and had a great sense of well being.

BODY COMP. =

- No significant change. No dryness etc. yet but it is very early days and there is a long way to go.

ENERGY =

- As stated already i'm working a busy, stressful job OS that is extremely tiring but with that said I was able to punch out all training sessions without the voice inside my head asking for an early finish. Last session for the week was begun at 10pm Saturday night after an 6am start to the day and I was still happy to be there. Possibly put this down to the quality of sleep that the iForce Intimidate gives me. Is a noticeable difference and I'm waking up feeling refreshed. Do dream more though.

SIDES =

Nil at this stage except if you count the flash of temper at a very hard to work with co-worker. Think that was coming regardless though. No dry joints or soreness.

NB. I took a straight on body photo the first day. Will do the same tomorrow and every Monday until I finish. I'll post the lot at the end.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How's your sleep?

Tekkie05

Awards
Excellent. Never enough as always but very deep and I am now staring to dream some weird stuff. All good though and I do feel rested after the initial 10min bleary eyed battle I have in the mornings.

Tekkie05

Awards
WEEK 2:

STRENGTH GAINS =

- Strength has increasd across all workouts. Unsure how much of this is anything to do with supps. Into the 3rd week of a new program so expect that natural progression is playing its part rather than a mind blowing surge of supplement driven test

MOOD =

- Definitely had some high aggression moments. Moments when cortisol was spiking too I'd think so nothing has suppressed that much but overall I feel quite focused towards the job i'm doing and all round good for the most part.

BODY COMP. =

- No significant change. No dryness etc. yet but it is very early days and there is a long way to go. (same as last week)

ENERGY =

- Training twice a day and working 12 hour days 7 days a week an am not crashing an burning so my energy levels are good. Also sleeping well.

SIDES =

Weird dreams and maybe just maybe felt an inkling of joint pain. Could have just been a hard session though.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2:

STRENGTH GAINS =

- Strength has increasd across all workouts. Unsure how much of this is anything to do with supps. Into the 3rd week of a new program so expect that natural progression is playing its part rather than a mind blowing surge of supplement driven test

MOOD =

- Definitely had some high aggression moments. Moments when cortisol was spiking too I'd think so nothing has suppressed that much but overall I feel quite focused towards the job i'm doing and all round good for the most part.

BODY COMP. =

- No significant change. No dryness etc. yet but it is very early days and there is a long way to go. (same as last week)

ENERGY =

- Training twice a day and working 12 hour days 7 days a week an am not crashing an burning so my energy levels are good. Also sleeping well.

SIDES =

Weird dreams and maybe just maybe felt an inkling of joint pain. Could have just been a hard session though.
Are you taking anything for joints like cissus or fish oils?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
sore joints could be a result of low estrogen, erase pro is potent

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely add something like super cissus and up the fish oil. Worked wonders for me quickly.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established