~~test prop...tren ace...nuff said~~

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im starting to dread using tren now when i hear alot about temper changes and overall dimeneor changes. Im already pretty moody and easily irritated at times i would hate to drive people away from me just because of my tren induced dickheadedness. I was actually going to run 75mg ed.

Nos, what day/week are you in now?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im starting to dread using tren now when i hear alot about temper changes and overall dimeneor changes. Im already pretty moody and easily irritated at times i would hate to drive people away from me just because of my tren induced dickheadedness. I was actually going to run 75mg ed.

75 eod if your worried about temper. If you can learn to control your temper you could go more personally i have a bad temper but have been able to go high on fina with no change.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75 eod if your worried about temper. If you can learn to control your temper you could go more personally i have a bad temper but have been able to go high on fina with no change.
Even on my cycle my fuse is mucchh bshorter. Good luck with it man

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Cycle looks great! I'll be starting a very similar one in a couple weeks...
Weeks 1-8 Test prop 100mg ed
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 50mg ed
weeks 6-8 Anadrol 100mg ed

Nolva PCT; caber and plenty of B6 on hand just in case.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
cross bench dumbell pullovers....this will wail on your upper chest
Ahhhhhhh ya beat me too it, i couldn't agree more these babies have brought up my chest significantly i like to do them unilateral with a db in each hand, you definitely notice your chest "popping" more from these.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
still dont have my damn computer back yet. i completely bitched out the dumb f ucks at best buy for taking so long.

increased test/tren to 100/100 on friday. horny as f uck non stop 24/7. strength is going up nicely....weight is about +8lbs . i was realllllly looking for some better fatloss properties in tren but im not seeing much yet. helios on the way soon.

deadlift 455lbs x 2 reps ~~~ didnt feel like hurting myself and getting a couple more reps.

shoulder shrugs 585lbs x 6 reps.........hell yeah! traps are looking massive.

overall im just feeling like a complete beast in the gym...no other way to describe it
It's your diet that will drop the fat the tren will help yes but the main area it shines is maintaining your mass and keeping you anabolic even while dieting. And if this is your first run of tren stick with 75mg eod.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It's your diet that will drop the fat the tren will help yes but the main area it shines is maintaining your mass and keeping you anabolic even while dieting. And if this is your first run of tren stick with 75mg eod.

i def know diet is key to losing bf, but ive heard from so many that while bulking they still managed to lose bf. im not neccessarily dieting...just eating healthy and big.

yes this is my first tren run, 75mg eod wasnt doing it for me. im on 100mg eod now and im still not completely blown away. i will def post pics at the end for comparison though....yall will notice more than i will.

todays workout was legs, slight increase in reps but no strength change. im beggining to think the tren is underdosed. nights sweats...a little, anger...nothing uncontrollable, strength...not toooo impressed. and weight has stayed at 202-203 the past week.

i might up the dose of prop to 150mg eod....we shall see

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bump the dose. I've never regretted upping it, people need different amounts, based on what I've read tren should be crazy, if it's going mild I would do more. Hard for me to say tho, with your workout today an increase in reps is an increase in strength IMO, it's just a matter of how much. Are you making any PR's?

I'll keep watching, I'm very curious about your overall response to tren.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I didnt have any issues with temper even at 75mg ED. The sweating is kind of annoying but besides that its awesome to no end.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Bump the dose. I've never regretted upping it, people need different amounts, based on what I've read tren should be crazy, if it's going mild I would do more. Hard for me to say tho, with your workout today an increase in reps is an increase in strength IMO, it's just a matter of how much. Are you making any PR's?

I'll keep watching, I'm very curious about your overall response to tren.

no PRs with legs today. i didnt have either of my training partners so i guess i went a little light today.

so far only shrug PR (545x6-->585x6), deadlift PR (405x8-->455x5). my chest is definitely filling out more finally and is becoming a lot stroger...but for the past 2 weeks ive used mostly DBs so im not sure about my benchpress #'s.

when i wake up i can tell ive been sweating, but not drowning in a pool of sweat like most ppl report. temper comes and goes but nothing crazy. no more crazy dreams like before (atleast i cant remember them). slight all day pump.

i want to bump my test to 150mg eod, but im pretty sure my prop is only about 8-9ml per vial ....and if i do this then i'll have to start pinning ED

...decisions decisions...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there is also the option of adding 20mg Dbol or 30mg havoc for the rest of the cycle...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no PRs with legs today. i didnt have either of my training partners so i guess i went a little light today.

so far only shrug PR (545x6-->585x6), deadlift PR (405x8-->455x5). my chest is definitely filling out more finally and is becoming a lot stroger...but for the past 2 weeks ive used mostly DBs so im not sure about my benchpress #'s.

when i wake up i can tell ive been sweating, but not drowning in a pool of sweat like most ppl report. temper comes and goes but nothing crazy. no more crazy dreams like before (atleast i cant remember them). slight all day pump.

i want to bump my test to 150mg eod, but im pretty sure my prop is only about 8-9ml per vial ....and if i do this then i'll have to start pinning ED

...decisions decisions...
my goal here would be to test out these compounds so i'd rather jack the dose than throw in an oral. Presuming you have enough gear anyway.

As for injecting, i gotta admit i've only been pinning quads and delts, i have never done glutes because i only have 1" needles and read that 1.5" is recommended. Anyway, I have found that shooting my quads has become my favorite. Painless now, it seemed that each shot affected me less and less as the cycle continued, now I could pin up and down my leg...

I guess i'm saying you need to shoot 2.5mL oil just shoot the same quad twice, it's so huge there's injection sites all over. But, yeah this is still an extra stab.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
once you get used to quads and find the spots where there are no nerves etc then they are nice cuz you pack in the oil and its right in front of you. I never do glutes, its just uncomfortable reaching back like that and i just get paranoid of the sciatic nerve, there is more consequence in hitting a nerve wrong in the glutes than the quads. Just kinda weird pinning back there so i never do it. Delts are the best imo.

I have heard alot of guys say that the difference from 100mg tren eod to 150mg tren eod is a big one and 150 eod or 75ed is an optimal dose. They say if you dont got sides like the cough, sweating, crazy dreams, then the benefiets arent as good. You need those sides so to speak to show really drastic results with tren but there is a stopping point! ...so ive heard.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, i think im going with 75mg prop/50mg tren ED....im going to see how that goes

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow nice. You want to increase the dose? lol. I am so sensitive on these compounds it's crazy. Just prop at 100 mg eod makes a huge diff. for me. I tried tren ace 50 mg eod for a few days and my bp went so high I had a hard time turning my neck!! But like you said, libido is INSANE!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
i def know diet is key to losing bf, but ive heard from so many that while bulking they still managed to lose bf. im not neccessarily dieting...just eating healthy and big.

yes this is my first tren run, 75mg eod wasnt doing it for me. im on 100mg eod now and im still not completely blown away. i will def post pics at the end for comparison though....yall will notice more than i will.

todays workout was legs, slight increase in reps but no strength change. im beggining to think the tren is underdosed. nights sweats...a little, anger...nothing uncontrollable, strength...not toooo impressed. and weight has stayed at 202-203 the past week.

i might up the dose of prop to 150mg eod....we shall see
If your bulking it will mainly help keep you way leaner than you'd expect and give nice steady impressive strength gains. How many calories are you getting in and what are your macros?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If your bulking it will mainly help keep you way leaner than you'd expect and give nice steady impressive strength gains. How many calories are you getting in and what are your macros?

250-280g protein, ~250 carbs, not too sure about fat #'s....about 4000+ cals a day

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
250-280g protein, ~250 carbs, not too sure about fat #'s....about 4000+ cals a day
Crank that protein up their man, 2g's per lb of bodyweight, and i belive you said earlier about the gains not being as explosive as expected or the tren not hitting hard enough, i'd expect steady quality MAINTAINABLE gains, think of it this way if your doing test/deca/d-bol you think all of that 30lbs you gained is muscle? Tren gives you nice dry gains as i'm sure your seeing so i'd go by the mirror and do be discouraged just yet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Crank that protein up their man, 2g's per lb of bodyweight, and i belive you said earlier about the gains not being as explosive as expected or the tren not hitting hard enough, i'd expect steady quality MAINTAINABLE gains, think of it this way if your doing test/deca/d-bol you think all of that 30lbs you gained is muscle? Tren gives you nice dry gains as i'm sure your seeing so i'd go by the mirror and do be discouraged just yet.
i'll try for about 50-100g more of protein. with food, not shakes....too many of those and i'll be on the toilet all day

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

i'll try for about 50-100g more of protein. with food, not shakes....too many of those and i'll be on the toilet all day

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Smart move whole food is #1

that is so true. i see all these kids downing 5-6 shakes a day and wondering why they cant gain weight. solid food is #1 in this game.

u think i should start prop 75mg/tren 50mg ED? instead of 100/100mg eod?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
that is so true. i see all these kids downing 5-6 shakes a day and wondering why they cant gain weight. solid food is #1 in this game.

u think i should start prop 75mg/tren 50mg ED? instead of 100/100mg eod?
Yup the sides will be much less because your blood levels will be more stable, personally i prefer Tren E but this is your first time so it's better to use acetate to asess tolerance.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Smart move whole food is #1

do you guys have a reason for this line of thinking? im not trying to be a d!ck...just curious....the bv of a good isolate is like 160...chicken is like 80...so wouldnt the shake be a better protein source....again just curious...i always hear people say whole food is better than shakes but i dont understand the science...am i missing something? :feedback:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
do you guys have a reason for this line of thinking? im not trying to be a d!ck...just curious....the bv of a good isolate is like 160...chicken is like 80...so wouldnt the shake be a better protein source....again just curious...i always hear people say whole food is better than shakes but i dont understand the science...am i missing something? :feedback:

too many protein shakes or certain brands give me the runs which in turn i take as not absorbing it efficiently.

my norm as of the past month is 2 protein smoothies per day (using ice and a blender).

1) Banana, vanilla protein, oil, ice, water
2) Peanut Butter, chocolate protein, oil, ice, water (this is my favvvvvorite)

just pinned prop/tren 75/50.....will be doing this ED from now on.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I kind of think the same thing.. Protein powder has come a LONG way.

IMO CONSISTENCY is #1.. You can sit here and say "whole food is better" but if you are missing meals, here and there, and i am NEVER missing a meal.. Who is better off? If you can eat 7-8 whole food meals, EVERY day, then more power to you.

Now i don't consume all that many shakes, but also find it funny when people act like shakes are garbage, or have no merit..

I have been working with SKIP for a while, and he allows me as many shakes as i want, but the stipulation is i can't have 2 meals back to back be shakes. On a side note i never consume just a "protein shake" as i consume fats from whole food with them, plus usually a few eggwhites in them.. I'll take SKIP's word for it;)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
looks like the calipers are about right...your a lot younger than i thought youd be...how old are you?
21 good sir

attending the university of texas in case you didn't see the swim trunks hanging on the shower :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
21 good sir

attending the university of texas in case you didn't see the swim trunks hanging on the shower :)

wasnt bein steroid police or anything....was just supprised...the maturity and tone of your posts made you seem older to me

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
want bein steroid police or anything....was just supprised...the maturity and tone of your posts made you seem older to me
Thank you very much. I take that as a HUGE compliment.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much. I take that as a HUGE compliment.

quit hijacking A-HOLE!! :rocketwhore: :spank:

haha i kid i kid.

now back to ME :bb2:

hit shoulders today. pinning 1.25ml is DEFINITELY a lot less painfull than 2ml....im not sore at all. no impressive #'s today but i got to say that my endurance has never been better. im usually at the gym 45min-1hour but lastely ive been losing track of time and been staying at the gym for a solid hour and a half.

weight is still staying constant. im HOPING that im losing weight while gaining muscle. ive increased the test dose so hopefully i'll pack on a couple more pounds

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
weight is still staying constant. im HOPING that im losing weight while gaining muscle. ive increased the test dose so hopefully i'll pack on a couple more pounds
What the fu*k are you worried about bro.. You know you're getting your swell on, for damn sure.

haha!! Stay positive buddy. You know what you're doing!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You aren't getting the extra vitamins and minerals for one, you get more of a thermic effect from whole food, and i believe absorption is better i DEFINITELY noticed a difference when i cut back on my shakes and replaced them with chicken. Besides who in there right mind wants to live on shakes?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You aren't getting the extra vitamins and minerals for one, you get more of a thermic effect from whole food, and i believe absorption is better i DEFINITELY noticed a difference when i cut back on my shakes and replaced them with chicken. Besides who in there right mind wants to live on shakes?
I agree living on shakes alone is probably not the most productive.. But a couple a day can be beneficial, at least for me. I get burned out from eating as much as i do, and shakes are a good break from that, a few times a day. If that is what it takes to never miss a meal, or break diet, then so be it.

I remember a while back reading sportos journal where he was consuming like 4 shakes a day, i'd say its working for him..

Chaps- is that you in your AVY?

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
shakes for me are something i can cook up real fast prework and something to be in my stomach before bed. i see them as a bonus. not really a part of my diet

one other thing to mention. i dont know why i havent said this before. but since day 1 ive noticed that my pee smells funny lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
chaps' avy is branch warren. i take it you are not a bbing fan at all...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

i try to eat four whole food meals a day so im definately agreeing with you in some sense...but...first off, how can you say absorption is better when i just told you the bioavailability of isolate is double that of chicken....second, i use pro complex from optimum nutrition...so yes i get the extra vitamins and minerals in my shakes...and third, when eating five thousand calories a day...who in their right mind wants to live on food?

edit: again...dont mean to be a c0cksmoker....just never understood your pov...please show me the science behind this and i will gladly convert back to the lighter side of the force :icon16:

double edit: whats a thermic effect?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hit arms today, pretty intense workout. pinned right quad. im loving that im not getting any pain or soreness anymore....may be that my muscles are used to it now or that i've lowered the ml's pinned per spot.

weight today was 204

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hit arms today, pretty intense workout. pinned right quad. im loving that im not getting any pain or soreness anymore....may be that my muscles are used to it now or that i've lowered the ml's pinned per spot.

weight today was 204
is that a nine lbs weight gain...nice bro...keep it up

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
i try to eat four whole food meals a day so im definately agreeing with you in some sense...but...first off, how can you say absorption is better when i just told you the bioavailability of isolate is double that of chicken....second, i use pro complex from optimum nutrition...so yes i get the extra vitamins and minerals in my shakes...and third, when eating five thousand calories a day...who in their right mind wants to live on food?

edit: again...dont mean to be a c0cksmoker....just never understood your pov...please show me the science behind this and i will gladly convert back to the lighter side of the force :icon16:

double edit: whats a thermic effect?
A "thermic effect" is the impact that real food has in your metabolism. Because real food requires digestion, your body burns more calories in processing it; as opposed to shakes which are already pre-digested.

I couldn't find anything to support my argument about whole food vs. shakes, I was always taught whole food ws the way to go and when i got better at cooking and dropped down to a shake or two a day i find i feel better, i'm more satisfied, my metabolism gets a bigger boost from the thermic effect, i seem to grow better. In general i find many ppl rely too much on supplements and not enough on food, i've been guilty myself of this in the past.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find anything to support my argument about whole food vs. shakes, I was always taught whole food ws the way to go and when i got better at cooking and dropped down to a shake or two a day i find i feel better, i'm more satisfied, my metabolism gets a bigger boost from the thermic effect, i seem to grow better. In general i find many ppl rely too much on supplements and not enough on food, i've been guilty myself of this in the past.

couldnt agree more

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not disagreeing with you guys i like food dont get me wrong...out of my 400+ grams of protein a day i get 160-180grms from shakes...sometimes more if im on the go and have to replace a meal with a shake....but to me food can not fill in all the blanks....the times i plan to use my shakes are....first thing in the morning, post workout and in the middle of the night....food would not be very applicable in any of these situations right? i think shakes are more convenient definately.... whole food will always have a special place in my heart...but not for this "thermic" effect....i do cardio to burn calories...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A "thermic effect" is the impact that real food has in your metabolism. Because real food requires digestion, your body burns more calories in processing it; as opposed to shakes which are already pre-digested.

This statement i could not agree more with.. This is one of my biggest problems with allot of these sites.. Very little focus on training diet, and more on supps. People spending ungodly amounts of money on "supplements" and getting no where. But a high quality protein is not really in the same category as most of these snake oil supplements..

Additionally judging by your posts you seem to consume quite a bit of supplements. No?

As far as what you were always taught, i agree with that too. I was always taught the same, but i was also taught quite a bit of other "gems" from old school dudes, that i don't buy into any more. Again protein has come along way, as has the sport in general. We have allot more resources now a days.

Whole food is great if you can maintain eating 6/7/8+ meals a day of it, year in and year out. I feel what ever it takes for someone to be consistent, then so be it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This statement i could not agree more with.. This is one of my biggest problems with allot of these sites.. Very little focus on training diet, and more on supps. People spending ungodly amounts of money on "supplements" and getting no where. But a high quality protein is not really in the same category as most of these snake oil supplements..

Additionally judging by your posts you seem to consume quite a bit of supplements. No?

As far as what you were always taught, i agree with that too. I was always taught the same, but i was also taught quite a bit of other "gems" from old school dudes, that i don't buy into any more. Again protein has come along way, as has the sport in general. We have allot more resources now a days.

Whole food is great if you can maintain eating 6/7/8+ meals a day of it, year in and year out. I feel what ever it takes for someone to be consistent, then so be it.
As for consuming quite a bit of supplements i've gone through my supplement whore stage now it's: vitamins/minerals, creatine/beta-alanine, BCAA's, whey protein, anabolic pump, and some recreate here and there. I really did go overboard though and i cringe looking back at how much food i could have bought instead.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
im not disagreeing with you guys i like food dont get me wrong...out of my 400+ grams of protein a day i get 160-180grms from shakes...sometimes more if im on the go and have to replace a meal with a shake....but to me food can not fill in all the blanks....the times i plan to use my shakes are....first thing in the morning, post workout and in the middle of the night....food would not be very applicable in any of these situations right? i think shakes are more convenient definately.... whole food will always have a special place in my heart...but not for this "thermic" effect....i do cardio to burn calories...
No problem with the amounts you listed if that's what you need to do i'm more referring to when i see someone show there diet and it's got 4 or 5 meals being shakes.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As for consuming quite a bit of supplements i've gone through my supplement whore stage now it's: vitamins/minerals, creatine/beta-alanine, BCAA's, whey protein, anabolic pump, and some recreate here and there. I really did go overboard though and i cringe looking back at how much food i could have bought instead.
I think a lot of us went through a supplement phase. I blew so many hundreds on supplements that really didn't contribute anything... I feel they mostly function by placebo effect. I wanted something that actually worked. Ended up here, lol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel ya.. My only supps aside from whey isolate, are prewo/ bcaas/ creatine mono. I wish i had all the money i had spent on supps back..lol