Proper Dose for 11-KT

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am thinking about ordering some 11-KT to run an 8 week cycle. I was thinking I could run the TD for 8 weeks at maybe 285mgs per day. Does that sound about right? I did a search on this forum and the suggested dosages vary from 100mgs to 400mgs, so I'm not sure what the sweet spot is. I figured 285mgs per day is somewhere in the middle. I could always throw some oral 11-OXO on top as well.

Keep in mind, this will be one of my "light" cycles, so I'll be running it solo or maybe at most with something like Hyperion or Dermacrine. The goal would be to do a short cut on it. I'll be doing blood work in about 6 weeks so depending on what things look like I may run this before or after my test/eq cycle.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that dose is sufficient, I am sitting on 2 bottles for a cut as well
Thanks. I read such varying recommendations on dosage. My assumption was maybe 100 - 200mgs as a stacker and maybe 300 - 400mgs as a standalone but I'm not really sure.

composner

Awards
Depends on how much suppression and sides you want. I generally stick to 170 / 2mL of XI-KT as the max because I don't feel aggression or low energy after 6 weeks of it. More than that is probably fine but at a certain point you might want to just use a more anabolic compound for the costs, in both $$ and sides. 11 keto is great stuff though.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
More than anything, 11-KT ends up being very expensive to run high and for a long time…that seems to be the limiting factor. I like to use the minimum amount but for longer when I run anabolics

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends on how much suppression and sides you want. I generally stick to 170 / 2mL of XI-KT as the max because I don't feel aggression or low energy after 6 weeks of it. More than that is probably fine but at a certain point you might want to just use a more anabolic compound for the costs, in both $$ and sides. 11 keto is great stuff though.
Yeah this is going to be one of my light cycles so I'm not looking for heavy suppression and would like an easy recovery. My understanding is that it's not too suppressive. I'll probably still run clomid for like 3 weeks at something like 25/12.5/12.5. But I'm thinking 285mgs should be roughly good as a standalone with minimal sides. Not looking to make any gains per se but want to use it to preserve muscle on a cut.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
More than anything, 11-KT ends up being very expensive to run high and for a long time…that seems to be the limiting factor. I like to use the minimum amount but for longer when I run anabolics
Yeah I was thinking about maybe going past 8 weeks and doing 10 or 12 but haven't really seen anyone run it that long. But yes, it is quite expensive if I want to do that... but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to put out the money to do so.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t do 8 weeks of anything anymore, I feel the gains don’t solidify and “stick” unless 10-12 weeks…10 being my minimum time on a compound

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t do 8 weeks of anything anymore, I feel the gains don’t solidify and “stick” unless 10-12 weeks…10 being my minimum time on a compound
I pretty much agree. I might do a 16 week cycle of test/eq prior to this. Although with the 11-KT I'm not really looking to solidify any gains. I'm just seeking to drop a few pounds of fat while preserving some muscle and strength. I may extend it to 10 or 12 weeks though. At the very least I will keep enough on hand to extend the cycle and see how I feel and play it by ear.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would assume that to be a good dose. I've only run it at 200 mg (with 900 mg Epiandro) and I would consider that a minimun dose for myself. Was a good cutting run.

Like others mentioned, the price tag becomes the limiting factor for many. Otherwise moar would probably just get better with 11-KT and some have reported liking high doses a lot, like 400-500 mg for example.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would assume that to be a good dose. I've only run it at 200 mg (with 900 mg Epiandro) and I would consider that a minimun dose for myself. Was a good cutting run.

Like others mentioned, the price tag becomes the limiting factor for many. Otherwise moar would probably just get better with 11-KT and some have reported liking high doses a lot, like 400-500 mg for example.
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about running it higher at 400-500mgs as I was planning on running it as a standalone. It just doesn't seem like there's a ton out there on the effects, side effects, how androgenic, suppressive, etc it is at that dose.

I could run the 11-KT for 12 weeks and then stack it with hdrol or something for the last 6-8 weeks. But then at that point I'll probably end up scratching my head wondering why I didn't just run the test/eq cycle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about running it higher at 400-500mgs as I was planning on running it as a standalone. It just doesn't seem like there's a ton out there on the effects, side effects, how androgenic, suppressive, etc it is at that dose.

I could run the 11-KT for 12 weeks and then stack it with hdrol or something for the last 6-8 weeks. But then at that point I'll probably end up scratching my head wondering why I didn't just run the test/eq cycle.
I can definitely relate to planning something mild and easy and then at some point realizing I have a 17-a methyl in as a stacker 🫢🙃 But I think your plan of 285 mg 11-KT solo could bring on some decent effects and still be mild on any sides. Having the room to go higher if wanted would be cool though.

Here's one thread with quite a bit of convo about 11-KT, in case you haven't ran in to it.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can definitely relate to planning something mild and easy and then at some point realizing I have a 17-a methyl in as a stacker 🫢🙃 But I think your plan of 285 mg 11-KT solo could bring on some decent effects and still be mild on any sides. Having the room to go higher if wanted would be cool though.

Here's one thread with quite a bit of convo about 11-KT, in case you haven't ran in to it.

Yeah it always starts off with a mild cycle and then I go through my stash thinking maybe it's time I get rid of this and that and end up tossing them in.

I'll read through that thread to see some different thoughts and experiences on 11-KT. Just seems to be thinner information and reviews on it, which is usually not a great sign, although that could be related to the cost. Thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
new stack that may interest you

I personally doubt you have any need to go over 200mg daily on 11kt

it is quite androgenic, and I've had great luck running it extended - one of the best recomp runs I ever had was 11-kt with epistane.

I'm currently stacking 11-keto with some td sr9009 I made up in salvo - imagine this should be a great cutting stack for spring :)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

it is quite androgenic, and I've had great luck running it extended - one of the best recomp runs I ever had was 11-kt with epistane.

I'm currently stacking 11-keto with some td sr9009 I made up in salvo - imagine this should be a great cutting stack for spring :)
Thanks! How long did you run 11-KT for? I was thinking of running it for 12 weeks @ 285mgs TD and maybe throwing some hdrol at 50mgs for the last 8 weeks or 75mgs for the last 6 weeks. Basically just looking for a light cycle where I can retain some muscle and strength while cutting a bit.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the longest I've run 11kt was 8-10 weeks.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the longest I've run 11kt was 8-10 weeks.
Being a TD I don't see any issue running it 12 weeks. My understanding is that lethargy is not really that bad at all on it. I'm not on TRT but could run a low dose test of test or 4-DHEA if needed. Although I'm currently holding the test for a future test/eq cycle. I have some TD and oral 4-DHEA that I pretty much have no use for, so I can always just throw that in.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

what was your epistane dosage?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what was your epistane dosage?
the epiandrosterone (epistane is illegal) dose is 375mg and 125mg androsterone - this ratio of the two has been shown to offer the best synergy of the two compounds.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry, misread that - I thought you were asking about the epistane in ultra hard - I get emails about this nearly daily...people thinking epiandrosterone and epistane are the same thing

I would have to guess on my epistane dosages back then to be like 30mg - I would have wanted to run it for 6 weeks

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sorry, misread that - I thought you were asking about the epistane in ultra hard - I get emails about this nearly daily...people thinking epiandrosterone and epistane are the same thing

I would have to guess on my epistane dosages back then to be like 30mg - I would have wanted to run it for 6 weeks
ah k thanks :)