~~test prop...tren ace...nuff said~~

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
arms today.

strength is still there and it feels good. did some weird bicep exercise today using an incline bench but putting ur chest on the pad, hanging over, and doing straight bar curls....hit them NIIIICE.

weight today 204

i think my weight is good considering ive added 10-15 minutes of cardio 5x a week. i really wanted to get to 210 out of this cycle....but im honestly sick of eating so damn much and not gaining a pound.

im excited for spring break so i can take a week long rest. hopefully i wont lose much, if any, size

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have fun on spring break.

The eating thing kind of sucks, because really, at the end of the day, you need to eat MORE, which can be difficult if you are already eating allot.

You going to shoot some pics before you go, or when you get back?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damnit i want to post pics but i want them side by side with the ones in post #1. i've done it before but cant figure it out again :(

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly man its hard to tell for a couple reasons:

1. Lighting is different
2. You are more tan in one
3. Your back pose is much better on the left, on the right your shouldet blades are pulled too far up

Your build is real close to mine and I have been around the bloack and back with cycles so you are doing good.

Did you convert your own tren?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly man its hard to tell for a couple reasons:

1. Lighting is different
2. You are more tan in one
3. Your back pose is much better on the left, on the right your shouldet blades are pulled too far up
Was going to say the same EXACT 3 points.. You look a bit leaner to me, but again that could be from the lighting and tan. Your back looks "thicker", and wider, in the new pics, but again you are posing much better.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i blow at posing, and the lighting in my bathroom is absolutely terrible. i know the tan kinda makes it hard to tell a difference, but if i went on spring break next week white, id fry in about 2 hours, lol.

any pointers as to what to work on more? i know legs for sure. my goal until i hit about 215-220, is to clean bulk and add lean mass. im not out to blow up huge and then have to seriously cut.

i put on about 8lbs and lost some fat....its a successful cycle in my eyes....even though i was hoping for more

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
definately a successful cycle imo too.

the tan is the after pics right? people might get confused, i would edit that post so they know.

from your pics last year you def are responding well to the AAS and you have gotten ALOT bigger and developed from that before pics of the test dbol cycle. Good job. I think you have good potential to be a freak, work on thos legs big time bro. YOu will gain alot more weight once you get the wheels up to par. calves arent bad but quads def need size.

How is your PCT looking like?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Arms look good...look like you leaned out...back looks wider...good show man:biggthumpup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! definitely hit legs HARD, they grew some and are getting stronger, but size isnt coming. lighting is definitely taking away definition in my quads....but enough excuses...

unfortunately i have 3 words to say right now....F UCK MY LIFE!!
my buddies and i were helping are friends (girls) on the volleyball team practice tonight and i rolled my ankle BIG time, possibly broken, i have no idea but its swollen and hurts like a bitch. going to the doc first thing in the morning.

why do i say f uck my life?
1) i walk to class
2) im going to the beach saturday
3) can't hit legs tomorrow

...at least i'll be able to heal over spring break

How is your PCT looking like?
Nolva for a couple of days. but mainly clomid 50/50/50/50 starting 3 days after my last HCG shot (tomorrow)....and hopefully IBE's new Formex starting about 2 weeks into PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well bad news with the ankle but best case scenerio youll be good in about a week and its just a minor sprain.

no test booster in pct or creatine etc?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well bad news with the ankle but best case scenerio youll be good in about a week and its just a minor sprain.

no test booster in pct or creatine etc?
i hope its a sprain, its 1:22am here and im still awake because of the pain.

PCT is just clomid and hopefully getting sponsored for Formex. ran clomid only after my test-e cycle and eveything was good to go from day 1 of PCT

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that is probably the most passive pct ive seen with a tren run.... id at least get some creatine, bcaas, testbooster or libido enhancer

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow that is probably the most passive pct ive seen with a tren run.... id at least get some creatine, bcaas, testbooster or libido enhancer
ive used HCG throughout the whole cycle. im not to fond of test boosters or creatine

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well good luck on that formex oppurtunity, that would be sweet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well good luck on that formex oppurtunity, that would be sweet.
definitely. i've always wanted to give form a try but i dont like the idea of trandermals, especially since im always in contact with my gf...naked...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn I never suggest entering PCT right before you are going on a trip to party. Drinking kills muscle, increases estrogen and ruins your diet. Personally I always make sure to stay on through any planned event or trip then stop after.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
FINAL PICSSSSSSSSSSSS, comparison from day 1. nothing TOO impressive im my eyes, but there are some small things that improved. legs need lots of work.

In the comparisons, first pic is most CURRENT
Great pics. Nice calves!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
definitely. i've always wanted to give form a try but i dont like the idea of trandermals, especially since im always in contact with my gf...naked...
Congrats bro! You were chosen to log Formex and so was I! This should be fun for sure :head: After the Formex log comes Mr. Prop :bandit:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damn I never suggest entering PCT right before you are going on a trip to party. Drinking kills muscle, increases estrogen and ruins your diet. Personally I always make sure to stay on through any planned event or trip then stop after.
well im fresh out of prop, i wanted to cruise on 250mg test E for a couple of weeks, but decided against it. im not going to eat garbage while im there, im going to the grocery store as soon as i get there :D

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Bro you got f'ing swoll since your orginal pic from September! Good Work!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think you should get a tatoo of a unicorn on your other arm...yeah...thatd be bad ass...or wait...mabye a liger....yeah ligers are my favorite animals

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^sh!t.....offense taken....who are you again?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
FINAL PICSSSSSSSSSSSS, comparison from day 1. nothing TOO impressive im my eyes, but there are some small things that improved. legs need lots of work.

In the comparisons, first pic is most CURRENT
The back blew me away.... !! great improvment there.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm I wrong here.... but aren't you entering a contest on another board with old pics ??? The pics submitted I would think would need to be recent.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm I wrong here.... but aren't you entering a contest on another board with old pics ??? The pics submitted I would think would need to be recent.
I am in the same contest... I hope Nos can answer this concern or the mod over there is very fast to ban...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
arleady answered via PM