Transdermal testosterone propionate?

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
I've read up on forums but couldn't seem to find a good answer. Basically I have phlojel ultra and want to put test prop powder in it but have heard from some people that without a solvent it will be grainy. So I have a few questions regarding this.
Is it okay for it to be a little bit grainy?
And should I use some sort of solvent to lower the amount of grainy feeling?
Anyone who has experience with phlojel or dmso I would love to hear your experiences as well!

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
I've read up on forums but couldn't seem to find a good answer. Basically I have phlojel ultra and want to put test prop powder in it but have heard from some people that without a solvent it will be grainy. So I have a few questions regarding this.
Is it okay for it to be a little bit grainy?
And should I use some sort of solvent to lower the amount of grainy feeling?
Anyone who has experience with phlojel or dmso I would love to hear your experiences as well!
I should also note that I do have dmso on hand I don't know if that would be beneficial or not as I have read mixed thoughts on that so far.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do a search on this forum for "Transdermal method using PLOJEL Ultra" you will find a July 2, 2022 thread that provides step by step instructions originally written by Basskiller.

Last edited:
Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
If you do a search on this forum for "Transdermal method using PLOJEL Ultra" you will find a July 2, 2022 thread that provides step by step instructions originally written by Basskiller.
Thank you! Just read all of it and it is much appreciated. Does anyone know the thought absorption rate? I see lot's of claims anywhere from 15-60% but everyone seems to have a different opinion.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Just buy some salvo. It’ll work fine.
I already have phlojel and dmso as far as I know those are 2 or the better options. I have seen salvo brought up here and there as well too tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is your goal? Td test will work for trt but it will not let you get too far outside the natty range. Like, say you wanted 400mg test per week, no amount of transdermal will bring yiur test levels up to the range 300-400+ mg of test will

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
What is your goal? Td test will work for trt but it will not let you get too far outside the natty range. Like, say you wanted 400mg test per week, no amount of transdermal will bring yiur test levels up to the range 300-400+ mg of test will
Are you speaking out of speculation or first hand experience with either dmso or phlojel? I am kind of only wanting peoples opinions and anecdotes if they have ran either of these with some sort of compound. I've read some thread of people using transdermal superdrol and blowing up in strength and size comparable to orally granted oral superdrol is only 50% bioavailable if I'm not mistaken. As for my goal higher dose trt would be nice but I was also wondering if it could be used as a cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you speaking out of speculation or first hand experience with either dmso or phlojel? I am kind of only wanting peoples opinions and anecdotes if they have ran either of these with some sort of compound. I've read some thread of people using transdermal superdrol and blowing up in strength and size comparable to orally granted oral superdrol is only 50% bioavailable if I'm not mistaken. As for my goal higher dose trt would be nice but I was also wondering if it could be used as a cycle
Im speaking out of 100% absolute facts. Transdermally you can not bring your testosterone levels up to 3000 or 4000 or the normal cycle ranges. Ive also had my uncle use 7x his trt dose DAILY. So his entire weeeks dose every day and it only doubled his total test.

This is well known common information. Dont waste your time and money if your expecting more tnen trt or slightly above

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 would jab themselves with a needle every day if they could acomplish the same with a pill or cream.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Im speaking out of 100% absolute facts. Transdermally you can not bring your testosterone levels up to 3000 or 4000 or the normal cycle ranges. Ive also had my uncle use 7x his trt dose DAILY. So his entire weeeks dose every day and it only doubled his total test.

This is well known common information. Dont waste your time and money if your expecting more tnen trt or slightly above
To be fair as well if his trt is androgel or tgel that stuff has an absorption of like 10% people have tripled their numbers by just putting phlojel on after applying t gel. So basically what you are saying is you have no personal experience in the matter right? Like I said I only really want to listen to people who have that experience with it. I know dmso guys used fina pellets with huge success back when that was big. No offense to you but hands on experience will hold a lot more value and information on this sort of subject

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
No1 would jab themselves with a needle every day if they could acomplish the same with a pill or cream.
Also sorry if it seems like I'm bashing you I by no means mean it like that I just do genuinely wanna hear some people's experiences with phlojel or dmso hopefully that makes sense. Maybe I'll just give it a shot and create a log with it to see how my strength progress goes (that's what I train for)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also sorry if it seems like I'm bashing you I by no means mean it like that I just do genuinely wanna hear some people's experiences with phlojel or dmso hopefully that makes sense. Maybe I'll just give it a shot and create a log with it to see how my strength progress goes (that's what I train for)
Go for it. I think you are going to be very dissapointed. Now, if you want to use that as a test base and throw a couple of things in the mix, you'd be a lot more happy. I will say that if you have never taken anything before. And you take a bunch of transthermal testosterone, you will get some results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And it all good, i dont get offended. Like rarely ever

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Go for it. I think you are going to be very dissapointed. Now, if you want to use that as a test base and throw a couple of things in the mix, you'd be a lot more happy. I will say that if you have never taken anything before. And you take a bunch of transthermal testosterone, you will get some results.
As of today all I've ever taken is tbol and epistane separately. I used transdermal 4 andro with those and I had success with that. I see a lot of mixed feeling on the whole transdermal thing one side saying its a waste and the other saying it's worth it. I guess the only way to know for sure would be for me to try it and see maybe it does work really well maybe not who knows. If I do 8 weeks of dermal test prop and my bench goes from 535 to like 555 or 565 though I'd definitely say it works well at that point. I won't bother getting bloods done but I track my strength very well so I should get a good feel for it as far as if it's working or not based on that!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - in many cases transdermal test (such as Androgel) is used for TRT. I can't attest (no pun intended) to the absorption rate, although there is a study that suggests that applying a moisturizer an hour or so after the TD had dried will increase absorption (by about 25%, IIRC - there is an old post on this forum regarding this - maybe try searching under under transdermal moisturizer absorption). When TD is used for TRT, in my experience, it is used to bring test levels back to low-to-mid range (maybe to 500).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As of today all I've ever taken is tbol and epistane separately. I used transdermal 4 andro with those and I had success with that. I see a lot of mixed feeling on the whole transdermal thing one side saying its a waste and the other saying it's worth it. I guess the only way to know for sure would be for me to try it and see maybe it does work really well maybe not who knows. If I do 8 weeks of dermal test prop and my bench goes from 535 to like 555 or 565 though I'd definitely say it works well at that point. I won't bother getting bloods done but I track my strength very well so I should get a good feel for it as far as if it's working or not based on that!
Can i ask how much you weigh that your benching 535 with no gear?

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Can i ask how much you weigh that your benching 535 with no gear?
I am 6'4 320lbs 21 years old I've been lifting for about 2 and a half years. I'm a very large guy always have been.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am 6'4 320lbs 21 years old I've been lifting for about 2 and a half years. I'm a very large guy always have been.
Yes you are a gigantac human lol. I had a feeling you were a big mofo

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Yes you are a gigantac human lol. I had a feeling you were a big mofo
Yea it certainly is beneficial in the strength department. As far as if I ever wanted to bodybuild I could never with my body type HAHA. I have ran some sarms too and like I mentioned above have ran a tbol cycle and a epistane cycle so im not 100% drug free

Last edited:
Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
FWIW - in many cases transdermal test (such as Androgel) is used for TRT. I can't attest (no pun intended) to the absorption rate, although there is a study that suggests that applying a moisturizer an hour or so after the TD had dried will increase absorption (by about 25%, IIRC - there is an old post on this forum regarding this - maybe try searching under under transdermal moisturizer absorption). When TD is used for TRT, in my experience, it is used to bring test levels back to low-to-mid range (maybe to 500).
Interesting information man!